Who is "Wendy" in Forbidden Science Vol. 4?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Who is "Wendy" in Forbidden Science Vol. 4?

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:34 pm

Thread for parsing out some entertaining (and familiar) passages from Vallee's Forbidden Science Vol. 4

p. 128-9

United flight to Paris. Wednesday 5 August 1992.

Since I had just received the first copies for Forbidden Science, I gave one to Fred Beckman over lunch at the Mariott. He proceeded to tell me about his friend Ralph and his involvement with a woman who calls herself "Wendy." She reports being forced by several men to travel to Los Vegas, and now claims to be an Alien hybrid. She "proved" it to Ralph by displaying large black eyes -- much too sensitive for her to submit to an examination, of course!

Ralph is charmed by the ET woman, to such an extent that his wife now threatens to leave him. I told Fred the story pointed to a crude fabrication involving special contact lenses. Whether she is a disturbed woman, or a hired actress is the only question. There is an interesting similarity with the latst Hopkins story where a woman he calls "Linda Napolitano" tells of a weird abduction in Manhattan.

p. 135-6

Hyde Street. Monday 31 August 1992.

Fred had gloomy news of Ralph, still entranced by Wendy, his dark-eyed extraterrestrial hybrid paramour. The woman packs two loaded guns and a mean temper. This she-Alien had once been attacked by government agents and one man-in-black, all of whom she prompty gunned down. The fact that none of this actually happened is not a deterrent to the story among ufologists. Fred believes that a certain "consultant" to Ford Aerospace is involved in the charade.

After an opthamologist pointed out that Wendy's lenses didn't quite cover the whole eye (after all, she's only a hybrid!) Ralph finally conceded that she was a fake, much to the relief of his wife. Yet he rented a hotel room for her in Berkeley and told researcher Lindemann she made him experience incredible orgasms even when she wasn't there, long blissful spasms. Fred is struck by the parallel I draw between the Wendy episode and Budd Hopkin's alleged abduction case involving "Linda Napolitano" in Manhttan. A private investigator was hired by Hopkins, who didn't like his negative findings about that story, so he just ignored them.

p. 143

Hyde Street. Sunday 25 October 1992.

Fred Beckman tells me Ralph is recovering from his affair with the Wendy hybrid. The black Alien eyes, as I'd tried to tell them, were indeed contact lenses, probably obtained from the Narcissus research company that makes "designer eyes" for actors. What is curious is the involvement of the Ford Aerospace consultant. Wendy has multiple personalities and may be under this man's control. Coincidentally, a number of "private investigators" have recently appreared in the UFO field. Fred thinks Wendy is simply a test subject in a government mind control experiment, part of what I call the "undercurrent."

p. 150-1

Hummingbird. Wednesday 25 November 1992.

Fred Beckman wisely suggests that abductees studied under hypnosis should always be asked if they've ever been hypnotized before, and if ordinary human beings ever appeared on the scene. He is still intrigued by the Wendy case: she once appeared on a TV talk show as a multiple personality patient. Fred recognizes her as the woman who gave him a come-on at a local diner, uncrossing her legs and making eyes at him, then snapping his picture and running away. She recently tried to get Martin Cannon involved the same way. She may be a recruit of some Federal black program, a pawn in the undercurrent. Who are these people?
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Who is "Wendy" in Forbidden Science Vol. 4?

Postby Grizzly » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:03 pm

Not related, but... Wasn't there a Russian Dual Spectrum Sonar, CHIRP, called Hummingbird? In the 50/60's up until the 90's. From what I understand the military couldn't figure out what it was, but speculated it was the Russians. Height of the cold war paranoia.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby elfismiles » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:23 pm

https://books.google.com/books?id=5c-JDwAAQBAJ&q=wendy#v=snippet&q=wendy&f=false

vallee-forbidden-sci-4-beckman-wendy-hybrid.PNG

Still waiting on obtaining my copy of this 4th volume.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:39 pm

Jeffrey Alan Lash:
http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/view ... 84#p569984

VadBunker believes that Lash is an alien-human hybrid who was sent to Earth to protect the world, her mother told KTLA.

“It’s worse than a ‘Twilight Zone’ movie, and we’ve lived through hell,” Laura VadBunker said.

Meanwhile, Nebron returned to her home and was horrified to find the body of a man she had been with for 17 years still in the parked vehicle, Braun said. She contacted Braun with her story, asking him to call police on her behalf.

Lash had told Nebron that the “undercover government agencies” he worked for would take care of his body after he died, according to Braun.

“It’s a very strange situation. She still believes it, to her core, that he was working for some government agency,” Braun said. “These stories sound so crazy, and every time we turn around, we get corroboration for it.”

But that whole thread shakes out into a cover for something else, as well as a curiously tabloid chain of publication, too
viewtopic.php?p=570103#p570103

"Aliens" is a great way to get a story dismissed, always has been, and the real story there was likely a mundane quasi-legal gun-running operation.

Another classic is Ingo's grocery market encounter

In his 1998 autobiography Penetration: The Question of Extraterrestrial and Human Telepathy, Swann described his work with individuals in an unknown agency who study extraterrestrials (E.T.), his remote viewing of a secret E.T. base on the hidden side of the Moon and his "shocking" experience with a sexy scantily dressed female E.T. in a Los Angeles supermarket. He concludes that extraterrestrials are living on Earth in humanoid bodies. Swann deduces that there are many extraterrestrials, that many are "bio-androids", and that they are aware their only foes on Earth are psychics.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ingo_Swann#Ufology

Michael Salla expands on the narrative usefully, even interjecting some comedy

Swann claims that he was shopping in a Los Angeles supermarket when he noticed a very attractive, scantily clad female. He claims that his body physically began buzzing as he viewed her out of the corner of his eyes and intuitively received information that she was an extraterrestrial. At first dismissing the idea, he got independent confirmation of her extraterrestrial identity by observing her being followed by two of Mr Axelrod’s operatives, also in the supermarket. Frightened by the presence of Axelrod’s operatives Swann quickly exited the venue due to his fear of what might happen.

Final confirmation that the female was extraterrestrial followed not long afterward when Axelrod phoned Swann to discuss whether the extraterrestrial female had telepathically communicated with him. Axelrod had been told by his two operatives that Swann had been in the presence of the extraterrestrial and had possibly communicated with her. Axelrod was very worried about this possibility and Swann assured him that no telepathic communication had occurred. Investigative reporter Garry Bekkum describes what happened:

The renewed phone contact by Axelrod was far from ordinary. First Swann received a mysterious phone call from a female operative, directing him to a different phone. The call ended in dead silence, suggesting that the phone line had been cut and spliced into. Once he reached the designated phone, Swann engaged in a scrambled conversation with Axelrod, asking about the strange sexy woman in the supermarket. Axelrod warned, "I feel obliged to tell you that she is really dangerous." Apparently Swann believed that Axelrod's warning had confirmed his worst fear. Not only were extraterrestrials on the moon, but they had operatives here on Earth, among the ordinary people. If Axelrod was to be believed, they were to be avoided at all possible cost.

Axelrod’s efforts to monitor the extraterrestrial female, his concern about Swann being in telepathic communication with her, and his warning that she was dangerous suggested that Axelrod’s efforts were part of an official policy to prevent any ordinary civilians from fraternizing with extraterrestrials.

http://exopoliticsjournal.com/vol-1/1-4-Salla.htm

Salla concludes: "The above supermarket episode helps confirm the testimonies of Dean, Adamski, Menger and Hernandez that extraterrestrials are living among the human population." Word!
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:53 pm

My working assumption is that "Ralph," if it's not a gently airbrushed re-naming out of sheer sympathy, is Ralph Blum, co-author of "Beyond Earth" with his wife, Judy.

(He is also, apparently, the author of "Invasion of the Prostrate Snatchers," which is hilarious given his experiences with Wendy.)
Wombaticus Rex

Postby cptmarginal » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:20 am

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm ... story.html

On Wednesday, Loral closed a deal to sell Ford Aerospace's defense consulting business, Virginia-based BDM International, to the Carlyle Group for $130 million in cash and notes.

Ford Aerospace Treated for Years Like a Stepchild : Defense: The auto maker has announced plans to sell its Newport Beach-based unit. But critics say the firm was abandoned long ago. - Jan. 14, 1990

(how much do you want to bet that the "Ford Aerospace consultant" is named somewhere in one of the LA Times articles on the company? I could almost just make a list of the consultants that are quoted, then search each one of them along with terms like "ufo" or "alien")

-

Here's a timeline of what was going on with Ford Aerospace's consultation division as of August, 1992:

The Iron Triangle - Inside the Secret World of the Carlyle Group (2003)

September 1990 — Carlyle Group buys BDM Consulting, one of the largest and most successful defense consultancies in the world. Carlyle would use the $130 million purchase to evaluate future buyouts in the defense industry.

January 1991 — After months of contentious negotiations, Carlyle snags a board seat at Harsco, a maker of military vehicles. The seat would eventually help Carlyle to obtain Harsco's defense business, later known as United Defense.

February 1991 — Prince Alwaleed of Saudi Arabia buys $590 million of stock in Citicorp, America's largest bank. Carlyle brokers the deal and gains a reputation as the merchant bank of choice for wealthy Saudis.

March 1992 — BDM, a Carlyle company, buys Vinnell, a privatized military training company that does extensive work with the Saudi Arabian National Guard.

August 1992 — Carlyle wins a year-long struggle over control of LTV Corp.'s defense and aerospace division, paying $475 million in conjunction with Loral Corp. and Northrop Corp. The deal instantly legitimizes Carlyle as a serious player in defense buyouts.
The new way of thinking is precisely delineated by what it is not.
cptmarginal

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:49 pm

Deal:
C. E. Grubbs, a manager at Ford Aerospace in Newport Beach
Michael Beltramo, a Los Angeles defense consultant, former RAND, never worked for Ford, though
Harry Klitzner, who headed the Chaparral missile program before leaving the firm in 1988 and now runs an Irvine defense consulting business, Freemason with Bethesda Lodge #30
Patrick Dewitt, controller at the Space Systems division, still in the sat business today

There could be third party contractors in the mix, too: Decision Science Applications, Inc or Philco.

Interestingly, one of Greer's stable of, uh, reliable witnesses makes claims related to Ford Aerospace and looks to be about right age to be a "Wendy" suspect, being both blonde and female (high standards, I know, but I am a professional after all).

Donna Hare had a secret clearance while working for NASA contractor, Philco Ford. She testifies that she was shown a photo of a picture with a distinct UFO. Her colleague explained that it was his job to airbrush such evidence of UFOs out of photographs before they were released to the public. She also heard information from other Johnson Space Center employees that some astronauts had seen extraterrestrial craft and that when some of them wanted to speak out about this, they were threatened.

I think you're right to focus on Carlyle. Seems like Ford Aerospace was being used as more of a classic cut-out than being an actual defense firm.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby cptmarginal » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:07 am

My recollection was that I picked up that idea from Gordon White, that Carlyle and various people around Bush Sr. were the most likely rock to look under in search of the "secret space program" (or whatever) but I see no mention of it on his site. Maybe from one of his newsletters, which are pretty great.
cptmarginal

Return to Data & Research Compilations