COVID-19 Data & Docs

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: COVID-19 Data & Docs

Postby fruhmenschen » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:36 pm

18 August, 2020 – Documentary Film - 1:15:30 - Mikki Willis
Plandemic II: Indoctornation
Join FN's group Indoctornation on Facebook about the film!

23 August, 2020 – Youtube (7:18) - David E. Martin PHD.
Patent Paper Trail Leading to a Plandemic

09 December, 2020 – Global Research - Jon Rappoport
Florida Forcing Labs to Report Number
of PCR Test Cycles—Game Changer

08 December, 2020 – Bitchute (27:49) - Vaccine Choice Canada
Ask The Experts - COVID-19 Vaccine Concerns
Panel of International medical professionals
reveal the dangers of Covid-19 vaccines.

02 December, 2020 – NaturalHealth365 - Sara Middleton
Johns Hopkins professor uses CDC’s own data to show
COVID deaths are exaggerated by the mainstream media

27 November, 2020 – Corman-Drosten Review Report
External peer review of the RTPCR test

19 November, 2020 – Australian Nat. Review - GreatGameIndia
Portuguese Court Rules PCR Tests As Unreliable
& Unlawful To Quarantine People

01 December, 2020 – 2020NEWS - Petition
Dr. Wodarg and Dr. Yeadon request a stop of all corona
vaccination studies and call for co-signing the petition

VisforVaccine.com - Learn & Take Action

19 November, 2020 – Spectator - Prof Carl Heneghan & Tom Jefferson
Landmark Danish study shows face masks
have no significant effect
18 November, 2020 -Annals of Internal Medicine
Effectiveness of Adding a Mask Recommendation
to Other Public Health Measures to Prevent
SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Danish Mask Wearers
A Randomized Controlled Trial

20 January, 2021 – FB Event - Flyby News
No Mask Inauguration Day

07 September, 2020 – FB video 5:29 - Del Bigtree
Millions Peacefully Protest Covid Restrictions
Facebook has been threatening to cancel such videos
So note that you can watch programs at
TheHighWire.com

30 August, 20202 – Youtube - 0:13:10 - Wir für das Grundgesetz
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. - Demo 29.08.20 - Berlin

04 November, 2020 - Youtube (18:50) - CHD
RFK, Jr.: Int'l. Message for Freedom and Hope

01 March, 2019 - Free World Economic Report
How Rockefeller Wiped Out Natural Cures
To Create Big Pharma

02 July, 2020 – Minerva - Aksel Fridstrøm
The most logical explanation is
that it comes from a laboratory

The well-known Norwegian virologist Birger Sørensen
and his colleagues have examined the corona virus.
They believe it has certain properties which would
not evolve naturally.

Fact box: Gain-of-function studies
According to US Department health & human services,
gain-of-function studies refer to research which aims
to increase the ability of a pathogen to cause disease.
This is controversial, because it entails risks, such as
viruses escaping from labs. Between 2014 and 2018,
this kind of research was prohibited in the U.S.,
but in December 2017, American authorities
announced that the ban would be lifted.

20 June, 2020 – T. Matthew Phillips, Esq.
"Asymptomatic-19: The False-Positive Scam!"

01 July, 2020 – Breggin.com - 58:53 - Peter Breggin
Second Judy Mikovits Interview SAVED

08 November, 2021 – Youtube (51:54) - John Cooper
Reiner Fuellmich | Crimes Against Humanity

02 November, 2020 – Enterprise-Record - Jake Abbott
Judge sides with J. Gallagher in lawsuit against Gavin Newsom

05 November, 2020 – CHD Defender - U.S.RightToKnow
Public Health Group Sues NIH for
documents on origins of SARS CoV-2

16 August, 2020 – Youtube 47:14 - Alison Morrow
Successful Covid Doctor SILENCED by Federal Trade Commission

12 October, 2020 – Youtube 38:49 - Stand 4 Health Freedom
Nazism, COVID-19 and the destruction of modern medicine
An interview with Vera Sharav, Part 1

October, 2020 – Facebook - 0:07:21 - LockdownTV
Professor Martin Kulldorff, Sunetra Gupta
& Jay Bhattachary Offer a Better Approach
Sign:The Great Barrington Declaration

12 August, 2020 – Reader - Todd McGreevy
Still No Conclusive Evidence Justifying Mandatory Masks

15 August, 2020 – Bitchute - 54:02 - The Watchman
Mask Facts:
"The Science & History of Mask in Medicine"

27 July, 2020 - Wordpress – Flyby News
“Plague of Corruption” Synopsis

16 July, 2020 – CIDRAP - Lisa M Brosseau, and Margaret Sietsema, PhD
Masks-for-all for COVID-19 not based on sound data

08 August, 2020 – Youtube - 2:00:00 - EARTH
Jonathan Mark Interview - EARTH Radio Network
For just the audio link for the program click here!

Flyby News Health and Spiritual Blog
Resources – Flyby News - Wordpress
The Devolution of Pandemics
fruhmenschen

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby fruhmenschen » Sat May 15, 2021 12:45 pm

Saturday, May 15, 2021
LA Unified School District Backs off its demand for vaccine mandates/passport
I was told this turnaround occurred the evening of May 13. I have not seen it in the news yet. The school district had been challenged with a lawsuit after announcing a vaccine mandate and passport arrangement for all teachers students and employees of the district. Apparently the LAUSD board and superintendents finally had a lawyer explain EUA law to them.

Posted by Meryl Nass, M.D. at 10:08 AM 0 comments
MUST WATCH: Tucker Carlson interviews Peter McCullough, MD, PhD, Vice Chair of Medicine at Baylor Medical School. 45 mins
https://alethonews.com/2021/05/14/tucke ... -vaccines/

Posted by Meryl Nass, M.D. at 9:54 AM 0 comments
How many employees at the NIH, FDA and CDC have gotten the Covid vaccines? "Probably around 60%"
Those who are in a position to know the most about the vaccine--employees at the federal health agencies--are even less likely to be vaccinated than the general public. Furthermore, none of these 3 agency heads were willing to perjure themselves, and so each of them said they didn't really know the actual number vaccinated. What do they know that we don't? What are they hiding?

Transcript:

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/dr ... transcript

Senator Burr: (02:25:51)

Okay. This question, I’m going to go to Dr. Fauci, Dr. Marks, and Dr. Walensky. What percentage of the employees in your institute, your center, or your agency, of your employees, has been vaccinated?

Dr. Anthony Fauci: (02:26:13)
I’m not 100% sure, Senator, but I think it’s probably a little bit more than half, probably around 60%.

Senator Burr: (02:26:19)
Dr. Marks?

Dr. Peter Marks: (02:26:21)
I can’t tell you the exact number, but it’s probably in the same range. Some people vaccinated at our facility, and others outside of the facility.

Senator Burr: (02:26:30)
Dr. Walensky?

Dr. Rochelle Walensky: (02:26:31)
We’re encouraging our employees to get vaccinated. We’ve been doing town halls and education seminars. Our staff have the option to report their vaccination status, but as you understand, the federal government is not requiring it, so we do not know.

Senator Burr: (02:26:46)
Okay. And listen, you’re the face of why people should get vaccinated, and knowing, and promoting, and confidently giving numbers, percentages, I think is really, really important as we go into this last part. Now, if you tell me that there’s some statute that says you can’t require somebody to tell you, imagine being the parent of a school aged kid, who for generations has been required to have their kids vaccinated before they could start school. And the fact that even within our health organizations, we can’t require that of people, we’re going to have tough decisions to make. Employers are going to make those decisions. There have been decisions already made by colleges around the country that said, “If you’re on faculty or you’re a student, you’re not coming next year if you’re not vaccinated.” Now, they have the ability to do that. These are tough questions with even tougher answers, but if we’re going to get that last mile coverage, we’re going to have to start portraying that we’re willing to do to ourselves what we’re asking the American people to do

Notably, Senator Burr is a Pharma shill and was investigated over insider trading last year. His aide is Dr. Robert Kadlec, whose role in transferring agency funds away from N95 masks, gown and PPE and into anthrax and smallpox vaccines while assistant secretary of health and human services for emergency response last year instead will come under fire at a House Select Committee hearing on the Pandemic Response this coming Tuesday am.

Posted by Meryl Nass, M.D. at 2:46 AM 0 comments
Friday, May 14, 2021
If you are vaccinated you can take off your mask. Why now?
The reason why CDC is allowing the vaccinated to stop wearing masks indoors, I'd guess, is based on several things:

1. To give people an incentive to be vaccinated--getting those vaccines into arms seems to be a huge priority for some reason, as cases and deaths are falling off a cliff and therefore the benefit to be gained from them also nosedives.

2. As I have said for a year, the masks do not work (most of them) against aerosol spread. So it makes sense, now that CDC has admitted aerosol spread exists, that indoor masks are coming off, since they did not protect people anyway.

3. Masks are a compliance manuever, a way to demonstrate one goes along with (i.m.o. illogical) edicts. Did CDC find fewer and fewer people were wearing them, and decided to get in front of the trend, before we noticed?

4. There have to be ways to punish the unvaccinated, and this is one.

5. Seems like CDC is not going to impose or finance improved ventilation systems in buildings, although everything else seems to be paid for with federal revenue.

Posted by Meryl Nass, M.D. at 5:43 PM 8 comments
It's Over/ WaPo
https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/w ... story.html

... But the pandemic as we know it — a massively disruptive, lethal and terrifying health emergency that for months and months has been killing at rates comparable to cancer — could soon begin a gradual fade into memory.
That, at least, is the current,
fruhmenschen

Postby Grizzly » Mon May 31, 2021 8:15 pm

The importance of Early Ambulatory Multidrug Treatment
Talk Title: Multifaceted Highly Targeted Sequential Multidrug Treatment of Early Ambulatory High-Risk SARS-CoV-2 Infection (COVID-19)

Internist, cardiologist, and Professor of #Medicine at Texas A & M College of Medicine, Dallas, TX USA. Since the outset of the pandemic, Dr. McCullough has been a leader in the medical response to the COVID-19 disaster and has published “#Pathophysiological Basis and Rationale for Early Outpatient Treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) Infection” the first synthesis of sequenced multidrug treatment of ambulatory patients infected with #SARS-CoV-2 in the American Journal of Medicine and subsequently updated in Reviews in Cardiovascular Medicine. He has 35 peer-reviewed publications on the infection and has commented extensively on the medical response to the COVID-19 crisis in TheHill

better download these quick, they'll be gone soon!

This Host Alex Pierson is either way way obtuse, incompetent or criminally complicit.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:38 pm

Leaked Pfizer Document - mRNA-goes-to-Ovaries[
https://www.reddit.com/r/NoNewNormal/comments/nq5e18/leaked_pfizer_document_mrnagoestoovaries/

Page 17 shows a large portion of the SARS-COV-2 mRNA Vaccine (BNT162, PF-07302048) goes to the ovaries and the spleen
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby fruhmenschen » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:42 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j7am9kjMrk

Best ivermectin meta analysis
fruhmenschen

Postby alloneword » Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:04 pm

Where was I? Ah yes...

On 15th Dec, during a Downing Street press conference, UKCMO Whitty presented the following slide (as evidence of vaccine efficacy):

This is based on data published by UKHSA which can be found here.

Alongside the data shown above is also data on the number of 'cases' that fall into the same categories. For some reason, Mr. Whitty and his team elect to omit them from the presentation, but I feel they add important context - particularly when one is discussing the efficacy of vaccines. So here it is, plotted alongside the latest (wk 51) 'hospitalisation' data.

I wonder why they didn't include it? :shrug:
alloneword

Postby Harvey » Thu Dec 23, 2021 8:58 pm

alloneword » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:04 am wrote:I wonder why they didn't include it? :shrug:

Can't imagine why! And that little phrase 'Adjusted Figures' can also paper over a multitude of sins, I suppose. I'm gladdened to see you around these parts again.

A concise and devastating little welcome back ------------> https://rumble.com/vr34mi-rfk-how-fauci ... rests.html
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby alloneword » Fri Dec 24, 2021 8:11 am

Cheers, Harvey. :)

These figures are all 'unadjusted' - the 'Un...' is obscured by their logo. The doc itself contains a whole page of 'cautions' one should employ before using them to estimate vaccine efficacy - none of which appeared to stop them trying to do just that, though.

Also worth noting: While the 'case' numbers are derived from 'positive' PCR tests, the 'hospitalisation' figures are:

Cases presenting to emergency care (within 28 days of a positive test) resulting in overnight inpatient admission, by specimen date between week 47 and week 50 2021

Meaning that those 'hospitalised' may be attending A&E for any reason (and are tested on admission) - and considering that those 'vaccinated with 2 doses' are in fact those who had a 'Second dose ≥14 days before specimen date', it's not inconceivable that there might be some individuals suffering from 'adverse vaccine reactions' in the 'unvaccinated' group. I might venture 'likely'.

What this data clearly does is put the lie to the notion that the vaccines offer protection against infection.

The basis of the claim that the vaccines prevent transmission is, in their words, that:

Uninfected individuals cannot transmit; therefore, the vaccines are also effective at preventing transmission.
(pg. 11)

QED.

So... well, you know the rest. ;)

(This, by far, isn't even the worst example of statistical fuckery I've been looking at this week - hint: 'SGTF').

-

Thanks for the link... good to see Jimmy let RFK Jr speak at length without interruption. I've been advised (by Steve Kirsch) that the quickest way to read this book is to:
Open the book to a random page and start reading. Then realize there are ~450 other pages with stories of corruption just as bad as the one you just randomly selected.
:blankstare
alloneword

Postby alloneword » Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:31 am

alloneword

Postby Harvey » Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:17 pm

^ Agreed. The statistics are always pre-cooked.

And I am reading Kennedy's book at the moment. He's extremely thorough but he's also a very good writer, a winning combination. Let's hope its a 'game changer'.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby alloneword » Fri Dec 24, 2021 5:29 pm

Pleased to see it's topping the 'best sellers' lists... The perfect Christmas present? I can see it being the basis of a few awkward conversations over the turkey tomorrow. 8)

Yep, the stats are a bit fucked, and getting fuckeder. I'm seeing a definite trend towards presenting 'modelled' figures all over the place, now, as opposed to actual data.

Change to use of modelling for headline estimates, based on midpoint of week. Headline figures not comparable to previous estimates.

There's still some useful stuff in there, just getting harder to get hold of (even if you know what you're looking for). Stuff gets shuffled about, naming/dating conventions are inconsistent, multiple different files with the same name, stuff that's there one minute then pushed off to the archives... then there's datasets that purport to be on the same metric that flatly contradict each other, etc.

Maybe I've spent far too much time immersed in it, but I get an overall impression of so many biases, agendas, distortions and little frauds all adding up to make anything that comes out of it practically meaningless. It's like a fairground hall of mirrors. They probably think that trying to 'model' their way out of it is the best option - and at this point, I'm not sure I'd disagree with them. :?

Anyway, here's wishing everyone a >23.8% less shit Christmas than last year! :wink:
alloneword

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:55 pm

Here's a study that might interest you, which was published on 11 April '21. I don't remember it being posted here:

COVID-19 Coronavirus spike protein analysis for synthetic vaccines, a peptidomimetic antagonist, and therapeutic drugs, and analysis of a proposed achilles’ heel conserved region to minimize probability of escape mutations and drug resistance

Abstract
This paper continues a recent study of the spike protein sequence of the COVID-19 virus (SARS-CoV-2). It is also in part an introductory review to relevant computational techniques for tackling viral threats, using COVID-19 as an example. Q-UEL tools for facilitating access to knowledge and bioinformatics tools were again used for efficiency, but the focus in this paper is even more on the virus. Subsequence KRSFIEDLLFNKV of the S2′ spike glycoprotein proteolytic cleavage site continues to appear important. Here it is shown to be recognizable in the common cold coronaviruses, avian coronaviruses and possibly as traces in the nidoviruses of reptiles and fish. Its function or functions thus seem important to the coronaviruses. It might represent SARS-CoV-2 Achilles’ heel, less likely to acquire resistance by mutation, as has happened in some early SARS vaccine studies discussed in the previous paper. Preliminary conformational analysis of the receptor (ACE2) binding site of the spike protein is carried out suggesting that while it is somewhat conserved, it appears to be more variable than KRSFIEDLLFNKV. However compounds like emodin that inhibit SARS entry, apparently by binding ACE2, might also have functions at several different human protein binding sites. The enzyme 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 is again argued to be a convenient model pharmacophore perhaps representing an ensemble of targets, and it is noted that it occurs both in lung and alimentary tract. Perhaps it benefits the virus to block an inflammatory response by inhibiting the dehydrogenase, but a fairly complex web involves several possible targets.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7151553/
Iamwhomiam

Postby alloneword » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:30 am

A good party trick from Prof. Norman Fenton (<- about 20 mins in):

Imagine an island with 10,000,000 inhabitants.

For some spurious reason, I decided to ‘vaccinate’ them all with an inert saline solution which does absolutely nothing. A placebo.
As you can see in the table below, over 13 weeks, I have ‘vaccinated’ most of them, having no effect whatsoever upon the mortality rate over that period.

As the plot shows, no difference between vaxxed and unvaxxed... 5,000 per week died.

With me so far? OK...

Now lets suppose in my collection of the data for the above table, I simply delay the reporting of the deaths by one week.

That is all, nothing else. Same data, just 'deaths' shifted down a cell:

..and the plot:

*** OMG!!! Look at those filthy unvaxxed morons! Their death rate goes over 500% higher! In fact it never gets below 50... whereas those virtuous, obedient citizens who got vaxxed never even went over 50! ***

Now, I'm not saying that such a trick has been used in the production of official statistics regarding vaccine efficacy (heaven forefend!), but you may find some of their graphs do bear a striking similarity.

(PM me for the spreadsheet if you want to try it yourself - I can't seem to attach files here).
alloneword

Postby Harvey » Sun Dec 26, 2021 12:47 pm

'Vaxxed' are counted as 'unvaxxed' for 14 days after each vaccination for all statistical purposes. Perhaps because the most severe vaccination injuries tend to take place within this period, so even fatal vaccine injuries are counted as unvaccinated covid hospitalisations and deaths. It's not even a difficult con to see through. What I didn't realise is the mere fact of a delay in reporting has such a drastic effect on the stats.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby alloneword » Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:36 pm

The available VAERS data does appear to support that, unfortunately:

https://vaersanalysis.info/2021/12/01/v ... 1-19-2021/

But yes, Fenton's trick is somewhat counter-intuitive. I had to try it out myself before I could believe it.

I did manage to upload it as an attachment (if I zipped it first), in case anyone's bored enough:
fentons-trick.xls.zip

There are quite a few tricks and paradoxes along those lines, but (as in the 14 days thing you mention) most of the *magic* tends to occur in the compiling of the stats themselves. A great example could be the 'Omicron' thing, regarding how exactly it is identified, detected and it's spread quantified...

The RT-PCR test used to identify a sample infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus apparently (or so I thought) looks for matches with three genes: The 'S' (spike) protein, the 'N' (nucleuocapsid) protein and the ORF1ab:

(Not real size. May not even be real - I dunno).

I had assumed (perhaps 'had been told') that for a sample to be deemed 'positive', a match for all three was required. Not so.

I was recently in discussion with someone who (unlike me) actually knows what they're talking about in this area. I was interested in how exactly 'Omicron infections' are differentiated from, say, Delta. I had suspected that a full sequence of every sample was not being performed (such a thing takes 3-5 days, and requires proper equipment) on the (well over) 10 million tests being performed each week here in the UK.

'Omicron' is identified by something known as 'SGTF' (S-Gene Target Failure), sometimes referred to as 'S-Gene Drop-out'. If a sample test matches either the ORF1ab or N genes, but not the S, it's labelled 'Omicron'.

OK, some samples are sent on for full sequencing to become 'confirmed cases', but SGTF samples are being labelled as 'probable' or 'possible' - can you guess which are being reported in the headline 'case' numbers?

There is a dataset published by ONS (this fiile, from here) which shows 'Percentage of positive COVID-19 tests - by gene' by week since April 2020. By mashing that data with the data on number of tests performed and number of positive tests (from here), you can get a picture of the effect SGTF has on the shape of things:

(This is all UK-wide data, BTW).

So in that last bar on the right, you see the proportion of SGTF samples jump, plus the consequent slight uptick in the % of all tests that are deemed 'positive'.

Also of note is the proportion of SGTF 'positives' a year ago, when SGTF was also used as a proxy for 'Alpha'.

I would like very much to see a list of the dates where the criteria for a 'positive' was changed, but no luck finding one so far - although the plot above offers clues. Also an analysis of 'false positive' frequency, together with how shifting from 3 to 2 or 1 gene matches influences that (but not holding my breath on that one).

I came across a short entertaining podcast on this particular subject, looking at Scottish data ('entertaining' if you like listening to someone swearing in a Scottish accent). :thumbsup
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alloneword

PreviousNext

Return to Data & Research Compilations