The Mother Lode Highway – Hwy 49 – Road Trip Vlog 25

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The Mother Lode Highway – Hwy 49 – Road Trip Vlog 25

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:09 pm

California Highway 49 is named after the 49ers who came to this state in their search for gold in 1849. Driving past the little towns along the highway in Sierra County was a pretty amazing experience!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5b7CoX7F4c
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Re: The Mother Lode Highway – Hwy 49 – Road Trip Vlog 25

Postby PufPuf93 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:44 am

I have not been at RI regularly lately.

My tired mind is incapable of keeping up or even making much sense except how f***ed up things are with Trump and all the other a**holes in the world.

But I do find your videos soothing and uplifting so thank you.

PS I find your regular RI posts some of the easiest to understand (and agree with) as well.
PufPuf93

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: The Mother Lode Highway – Hwy 49 – Road Trip Vlog 25

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:48 pm

PufPuf93 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:44 pm wrote:I have not been at RI regularly lately.

My tired mind is incapable of keeping up or even making much sense except how f***ed up things are with Trump and all the other a**holes in the world.

But I do find your videos soothing and uplifting so thank you.

PS I find your regular RI posts some of the easiest to understand (and agree with) as well.

Very glad you find our videos soothing in these turbulent times. I do enjoy reading your posts as well; you're a great voice of sanity amidst a cacophony of crazy. :hug1:
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Return to The Lounge & Member News