Oogie Boogie Bash First Fright 2019 at Disney’s California A

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Oogie Boogie Bash First Fright 2019 at Disney’s California A

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:34 pm

Last year Neek, Sar and I wanted to go to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party at Disneyland but were too late to purchase the tickets as the event was sold out.

Fast forward one year later, we finally get our tickets and find that the event is not at Disneyland park but at Disney California Adventure. Imagine the disappointment we had when we found that the venue was changed. We figured that it was probably because of the opening of Galaxy’s Edge.

No one knew what to expect except that there would still be treat trails and the headless horseman appears at the start of the parade.

I can assure you that this event did not disappoint one bit. We had a wonderful time and saw the most beautifully creative walk through that we have ever been and an amazing water show, "Villanous". We can honestly convey that Oogie Boogie Bash was a hit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ps06fb_E6R8
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Re: Oogie Boogie Bash First Fright 2019 at Disney’s Californ

Postby coffin_dodger » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:30 pm

Not, in any way, shape or form, sponsored by The Disney Corp.
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Oct 16, 2019 12:24 pm

Fun times robertpaulsen really lovely that you include Sar on your adventures. We have a very slow kids train ride in a nearby cornfield where the whole family meets up at Halloween and Christmas time. Hot apple cider and popcorn :)
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:02 pm

seemslikeadream » Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:24 am wrote:Fun times robertpaulsen really lovely that you include Sar on your adventures. We have a very slow kids train ride in a nearby cornfield where the whole family meets up at Halloween and Christmas time. Hot apple cider and popcorn :)

Thanks, seemslikeadream, we had lots of fun and Sar helped carry our candy haul on the back of her wheelchair! Always nice to visit holiday attractions. Glad you have some near you too.
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:08 pm

coffin_dodger » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:30 pm wrote:Not, in any way, shape or form, sponsored by The Disney Corp.

Somewhere, HMW is writhing around in a straightjacket screaming at your post, "NO! IT'S TOTAL SPONSORSHIP! DON'T BE SARCASTIC, COFFIN DODGER!!!"
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Return to The Lounge & Member News