what happened to Irish Americans?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: what happened to Irish Americans?

Postby Rory » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:05 pm

the problem with that is one can see OPs that are posted

Then ignore it. You brought noting but derailing, persecution complex, and disruption. The kind of activity you raise hell about when someone does it in one of your proliferating data dumps
Rory

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:08 pm

there you go the thread is all yours I'm out and have deleted everything I posted all that is left is what you have quoted ...it's all I can do at this point....I will ignore it from this point on

sorry that the smell of racism got to me this morning
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Burnt Hill » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:10 pm

So Rory, are you saying the thread title was not meant to provoke slad?
That would be disingenuous at best.
Burnt Hill

Postby Rory » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:12 pm

seemslikeadream » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:08 am wrote:there you go the thread is all yours I'm out and have deleted everything I posted all that is left is what you have quoted ...it's all I can do at this point

Why though. You say you have me on ignore, you cared enough to come in here, try and pick a fight, invent persecution, act in the way you express is your least favorite thing other users do here, and now you delete and pretend noting happened? You started posting on the comment on images thread with barely coded innuendo about me, in reaction to something you can't have seen if I'm on ignore. This is pathological.

You'd be sharing private messages and appealing for swift mod intervention if this was one of your own threads.
Rory

Postby Rory » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:17 pm

seemslikeadream » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:08 am wrote:sorry that the smell of racism got to me this morning

Racism you invented, in a thread you can't see, by a user you have on ignore. Delicious pathology
Rory

Postby 82_28 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:19 pm

I'm trying to catch up in deleting everything that SLAD wrote then deleted or something. Now it just looks like you're talking to yourself, Rory. Do you want me to get rid of all that and start this thread fresh?

SLAD, if you're going to do this why don't you just send yourself some emails or something?
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Rory » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:23 pm

82_28 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:19 am wrote:I'm trying to catch up in deleting everything that SLAD wrote then deleted or something. Now it just looks like you're talking to yourself, Rory. Do you want me to get rid of all that and start this thread fresh?

SLAD, if you're going to do this why don't you just send yourself some emails or something?

Yes, just delete the thread. Slad wins, she always does. Never any repercussion for her when others are banned for less if she's the aggrieved party.

Why fucking bother with this place to be honest?
Rory

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:28 pm

82_28 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:19 pm wrote:I'm trying to catch up in deleting everything that SLAD wrote then deleted or something. Now it just looks like you're talking to yourself, Rory. Do you want me to get rid of all that and start this thread fresh?

I'm sorry I posted in this thread and I am sorry that all Irish Americans were called shitty and that made me mad

that's all I can do at this point
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Rory » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:30 pm

seemslikeadream » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:28 am wrote:
82_28 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:19 pm wrote:I'm trying to catch up in deleting everything that SLAD wrote then deleted or something. Now it just looks like you're talking to yourself, Rory. Do you want me to get rid of all that and start this thread fresh?

I'm sorry I posted in this thread and I am sorry that all Irish Americans were called shitty and that made me mad

that's all I can do at this point

You're unbelievable. The innuendo you direct at me in another thread, then your concocted racism and persecution actions in here. Pathological
Rory

Postby Rory » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:31 pm

Rory » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:17 am wrote:
seemslikeadream » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:08 am wrote:sorry that the smell of racism got to me this morning

Racism you invented, in a thread you can't see, by a user you have on ignore. Delicious pathology

What say you Slad.
Rory

Previous

Return to FIRE PIT