Trolls Rule!...spook operatives are in abundance...

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Trolls Rule!...spook operatives are in abundance...

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu May 03, 2012 6:49 am

82_28 wrote:I just got done bartending tonight and decided to check out this thread. Here is what I would say to him as a bartender working a shift since I am still "in mode". And I am considered the most gentle bartender we have when it comes to assholes and I get shit for it.

Go fuck yourself.

Hugh, many of us have given you so many times a day that if I could keep time, I'd be rich. But Jesus H Christ, bro. You're the biggest "spook" there is around here holmes. If anyone was a plant it would be you, simply by dint of your increasing rigidness, year by year and also that you are so goddamned concerned with others opinions and goddamned Disney ass shit. We get it, G. I haven't knowlingly seen a Disney movie since The Journey of Natty Gann. Who the fuck knows.

Case in point. I have made many a realtime/meatspace friend here and am planning on going to Willow's art show tomorrow, meeting up with Twyla and whoever else is there. This place is made up of people and here we are. I am good friends with Psynapz, Twyla, Willow, Elvis etc and all in meatspace. Use this place for friendship.

If I wanted to go to New York for instance, I feel like I could hit up Bruce or Jack and have a good time in a snap. That's a nice thing about here. So, just chill the fuck out.

You lot only know each other cos you're all spying on the rest of us and writing scripts for hollywood and such.

Go on, admit it.

(edit)

Of course - its all clear now. you're agent 82_28 cos you were the one who approached the CIA on behalf of Phillip K penis. Its all coming out now.
Joe Hillshoist

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Marie Laveau » Thu May 03, 2012 8:36 am

I can't believe in all these years you all haven't had this discussion. RI seems to me to be THE place for spooks. Would have to be. The most intelligent place for woo-woo discussions. Important to control the flow of that kind of thing.

Anyway, this is entertaining. But Hugh? To me, the idea of a .gover is to steer the conversation. Be funny, not too obvious, someone everyone likes. That doesnt' seem like Hugh, really, does it?

Anyway, Hugh, I've always enjoyed your posts, as I've said before. I don't necessarily agree, but how many people here have had an "a ha" moment from one, or maybe a couple, of Hugh's posts, even if they think he's out there?
Marie Laveau

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu May 03, 2012 8:51 am

Marie Laveau wrote:I can't believe in all these years you all haven't had this discussion. RI seems to me to be THE place for spooks. Would have to be. The most intelligent place for woo-woo discussions. Important to control the flow of that kind of thing.

Anyway, this is entertaining. But Hugh? To me, the idea of a .gover is to steer the conversation. Be funny, not too obvious, someone everyone likes. That doesnt' seem like Hugh, really, does it?

Anyway, Hugh, I've always enjoyed your posts, as I've said before. I don't necessarily agree, but how many people here have had an "a ha" moment from one, or maybe a couple, of Hugh's posts, even if they think he's out there?

Well there was Dragon, but Hugh nailed him good and proper.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby JackRiddler » Thu May 03, 2012 8:53 am

Marie Laveau wrote:To me, the idea of a .gover is to steer the conversation. Be funny, not too obvious, someone everyone likes.

So if someone is a dick everyone hates, they're good, right? As a generality, your suggested rule is deficient, if not pernicious.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Thu May 03, 2012 9:00 am

This entire thread is a rule-breaker, so I find it difficult to call out any individual posters, but Nordic and 82, cease and desist with the personal attacks going forward.

That was an official warning.

Locking.
"Arrogance is experiential and environmental in cause. Human experience can make and unmake arrogance. Ours is about to get unmade."

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu May 03, 2012 1:44 pm

Marie Laveau wrote:I can't believe in all these years you all haven't had this discussion.

....I.....what? I have barely seen this conversation stop since I got here. This has been such a constant drumbeat that accusations of spookery are explicitly verboten in one of our few foundational rules.
Wombaticus Rex

Previous

Return to FIRE PIT