Judeophobia & The Revolutionary Right

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Judeophobia & The Revolutionary Right

Postby American Dream » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:38 pm

http://sketchythoughts.blogspot.com/200 ... right.html

saturday, december 17, 2005

Anti-Semitism & The Revolutionary Right

The revolutionary white right in North America is built on two beliefs: that white people form an objective biological group superior to all others, and that as a collectivity whites are in a state of perpetual competition with all others. The Hobbesian vision of nature, in which all are at war with all, is brought to a different level where “races,” not individuals, vie in permanent and total conflict.

These “facts” do not sit well with a third dogma held by the revolutionary white right, namely that whites are an oppressed and exploited group, who have gotten the raw end of the deal and suffer from “reverse discrimination” in almost all aspects of American life. This third tenet, the myth of the oppressed white man, was largely underdeveloped a hundred years ago. The U.S. power structure had a far more ambiguous relationship to groups like the Klan back then, and fascism – which is a radical and revolutionary movement from the right – had yet to enter the game. Whites not only benefited from the structural oppression of Blacks, but they had no compunction in admitting this and insisting that this was the way things were supposed to be.

Things have changed over the past century, and today the myth of the oppressed white man is one of the white right’s favourite sales pitches.

All of which sits uneasily together. After all, if whites are superior to other races, how did these others manage to get the upper hand? If nobody disputes that whites used to be in charge, how did these superior rulers lose their grip? It all kind of goes against that “survival of the fittest” bs they’re so into…

Under neo-colonialism the less powerful whites lose some of the privileges they were previously guaranteed. The class interests of a growing number of white people diverge more and more from those of the ruling class. The revolutionary right, not the left, is the most dynamic force organizing amongst downwardly-mobile whites. As the ruling class and the racist right move further apart, the question as to how the supposedly superior white man could be losing more and more ground becomes more and more pressing.

There is a need for a worthy opponent in the conscious racist’s mental universe. An ideology based on ethnic pedigree needs a racial villain. A white racist ideology, in a white supremacist society where the far right remains oppositional, and has a downwardly mobile class perspective, needs an elusive opponent, one who can wear a disguise and hide their origins.

Enter the Jews.

Reading their literature, it becomes clear that in the eyes of North American fascists, Jews are enemy #1. This did not use to be the case – prior to the 1970s Blacks were the racist right’s chief enemy. With the triumph of neo-colonialism as a world strategy of the ruling class, and the subsequent formal decolonization of two thirds of the planet, anti-Semitism came to the fore. This process saw the rise of clearly oppositional phenomena like the bonehead movement amongst white working class youth and the nazification of the racist right, officially acknowledged by the Klan as the dawn of a new era (the so-called “Fifth Era” of the KKK).

Today the grandchildren of European immigrants who may themselves have been the targets of nativist hostility can be found within the ranks of the revolutionary white right, and are just as eager to identify with the myth of the oppressed white man as their WASP comrades. These whites identify Jews as the bad pseudo-white guys, the ones responsible for the new harsher realities of the neo-colonial age, the loss of yesterday’s white pride and the fall from white grace.

Unlike anti-Catholic, anti-Irish, anti-Slavic and other racisms which used to be trumpeted by the far right, but which have melted away as these groups have been integrated into the mainstream of white America, anti-Semitism within the far right has increased as Jews have become more closely integrated into white America. To use the concept i put forward in my previous post on ideological racism: as popular anti-Semitism has decreased and any structural anti-Semitism has disappeared, ideological anti-Semitism has become more and more important within the ranks of the revolutionary right-wing.

In the world of the revolutionary right, Jews are not just another ethnic group. As spelled out by Hitler in a very different context, Jews are an evil master race to rival the good “Aryan” master race. They are literally the anti-Aryans. Actually gentile bad guys ranging from Mikail Gorbachev to Queen Elizabeth to Bill Gates are “outed” as being Jewish. Even Adolf Hitler has been accused of being Jewish by Christian Identity stalwart Jack Mohr, which of course got Mohr accused of being Jewish by other Identity groups, for as the Christian Separatist Church Society puts it: “it is common knowledge among Christians that the straight nosed Jew is the first one to call the hook nosed Jews the real Jews in an attempt to conceal his own identity.”

In the theories of the revolutionary right, Jews emerge as a plasticene ethnic group. Disquieting evidence that racist theories do not hold water – i.e. a white power structure NOT looking after the white masses, a society where power is in the hands of an absolute minority of super-rich white people who are not oppressed, an absolute majority of white people who remain indifferent or hostile to the revolutionary racists’ agenda – all of this is explained away by use of the Jewish trump card. The white power structure and super-rich are transformed into a Jewish ruling class which is screwing the white masses, using “straight nosed Jews” to lead astray even those who have recognized their enemy in the “hook nosed Jew.”

There have been other equally flexible and reality-defying devices used by the far right. Specifically, theories surrounding the Freemasons, the Illuminati, the Jesuits, and more recently the Reptilian/Draconian extra-terrestrials, also known as the “greys,” all seem ludicrous unless you actually accept the premise that they are true, at which point they become both irrefutable and essential to understanding everything in human history and contemporary events. These conspiracy theories are all shaped by the questions of their day, for like true plasticene they fill whatever mold they are pushed into. Coming out of a specific intellectual tradition, that of European reaction and then fascism, they build upon each other, and their different aspects are interchangeable. This explains how certain members of the Patriot movement could “abandon” anti-Semitism (which previously explained everything) while keeping their entire worldview intact: the name they gave to their plasticene changed from “Jews” to “Illuminati” or “Bilderbergers,” but the plasticene remained the same.

These conspiracy theories answer questions that the rational parts of far right ideology cannot, and as such their logic and details can only be explained by these shortcomings, not by surveying any historical evidence or using normal means of logical deduction. That’s why conspiracy theories, while amusing (who didn’t like the X-Files?), are such an unsound basis for any coherent or rational analysis.

As a plasticene ethnic group, there are no limits to how useful “the Jews” can be to those who adopt anti-Semitism as an ideological device. In a country like Poland, with a Jewish population of only 10,000 in 1990, anti-Semitism remains a key element to far right groups. Even in Japan, with a Jewish population of 600 and no significant historical Jewish presence or history of anti-Semitism, conspiracy theories about Jews have been adopted by many fascist and far right groups. As one J.P. Sartre put it many years ago, “If the Jew did not exit, the Anti-Semite would invent him.”

Given these precedents, it seems likely that anti-Semitism will continue regardless of any historical events unrelated to the far right itself. Even the complete extermination of every last Jew would not staunch this wound, for the belief in “Jewish conspiracies” would still make at least as much sense as current UFO conspiracies, which obviously bear no relationship to the actual population of Martians!

Likewise, it is ludicrous to suggest that any resolution to the problem of Zionist crimes being committed in Palestine would cause the far right to reject anti-Semitism. Like, since when was the far right so opposed to colonialism and the oppression of Arabs? While the fascists may oppose Israel, they do so despite Zionist atrocities, which if anything approximate those which the fascists dream of inflicting on “their own” subject peoples. Indeed, principled left opposition to Israel is based largely on the same values which lead us to reject fascist solutions; and non-Jewish fascist support for Israel – extremely rare as it may be – is predicated on this approval of ethnic slaughter.

I might even go so far as to say that the revolutionary white right pretends to be pro-Palestinian because Jews are overwhelmingly pro-Zionist today, but were Jews to overwhelmingly reject Zionism the radical right would most likely start holding “Solidarity with Israel” marches!

What do you think?
American Dream

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Judeophobia & The Revolutionary Right

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:57 pm

oh fuck off ....his body isn't even cold yet and you continue to post your merry way along...you don't even give a flying fuck your hand is Womby having had enough around here

piss on his grave all you want but I am done with you and your agenda

that's what I think

you had a hand in him leaving and so did I

but I am done with it...DONE

shame on all of us....SHAME ON ALL OF US

of course you're are so much more important than a good decent mod so post away AD post away...until the board is deceased
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Searcher08 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:06 pm

I think AD isn't doing *enough* to combat the epidemic of anti-Semitism on this board. Every post by virulent anti-Semites slad, slim and s08 should be submitted to the ADL by both him and solace for further investigation.
Their threads about Indonesia and singing rocks and AI are obviously in coded hate speech.
Searcher08

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:16 pm

surely he hasn't done enough yet.....the board is still up and running....with little anti-semites hiding in the shadows here he must continue to ferret them out till the board is no more

he makes me want to.....here's a coded word for you...... puke

what would this board be with out at least 3 anti-semitic/holocaust denying threads by AD on the front page!
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby American Dream » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:37 pm

Hmmm, the op was written by an anti-fascist from Montreal who who is clearly against the revolutionary white right: neo-fascists, white supremacists, and fellow travellers.

Isn't that clearly in accord with what Rigorous Intuition is about?
American Dream

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:39 pm

not a word about Wombat...so like you....so like you...you and your agenda being the most important thing around here

I guess your having a happy get rid of a mod day

and no RI is NOT ALL ABOUT YOU

Ah but Wombat sidelined you awhile back I guess paybacks are a bitch
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby bluenoseclaret » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:52 pm

Jewish paranoia, narcissism or chosenness?

"Do you know of anyone who has been wrongfully imprisoned anywhere in the world, let alone in the United States, for their “Jewishness”?

The answer is probably no, but not as far as one Jewish group in the US is concerned.

According to the Jewish Telegraphic Agency (JTA), “a new legal defence fund for Jews seen as being held wrongfully because of their Jewishness” has been set up, and already tax-deductible – i.e. taxpayer-subsidized – money has begun to flow into it....

....While on the face of it setting up a publicly-subsidized fund to help free prisoners thought to be wrongfully convicted may seem an innocent, humanitarian endeavour, it raises several worrying questions.

The first clue for concern is found in the words used by the JTA: a legal defence fund “for Jews seen as being held wrongfully because of their Jewishness”.

Are we to conclude that every convicted Jew was convicted because of his or her “Jewishness”, or that, because he or she is a Jew they must therefore be considered wrongfully convicted? What if Mr Gross had been of another faith or none: would he still be seen as wrongfully convicted?

These are not just rhetorical questions. Many non-Jewish Cubans have been convicted and jailed in Cuba because of their activities on the internet, which the Cuban authorities view as a potential means of espionage. The cases below are but a small sample, and they were certainly not convicted for their “Jewishness” – they are not Jews!...

....Furthermore, how would the Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Washington – or any other Jewish organization – view a Jew who is judged by his or her peers – i.e. a jury – as having committed a crime and is convicted of that crime? Would the Jewish organizations consider him or her ipso facto wrongfully convicted because of their Jewishness?

Again, this is not a rhetorical question. Recently, the British police arrested a 54-year-old rabbi, Chaim Halpern, on suspicion of sexual assault, and three other members of the Orthodox Jewish community in north London on suspicion of perverting the course of justice...........

.....Will the Board of Deputies of British Jews argue that they had been arrested because of their Jewishness, not because they are suspected of being predatory perverts, and campaign for their release?

The question may sound farfetched but, sadly, it is not. In 2011 a religious counsellor and respected member of an ultra-Orthodox Jewish community in Brooklyn, Rabbi Nechemya Weberman, 53, was arrested after a 16-year-old girl accused him of molesting her during years of counseling sessions dating back to when she was 12.

The Jewish community responded by raising funds for him and harassing the victim and her family on the grounds that they were harming Jewish community cohesion.....

Luckily for the victim and for society as a whole, the perverted rabbi was convicted of child sex abuse and sentence to 103 years in prison.

One wonders if Rabbi Weberman will be the next beneficiary of the Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Washington’s fund to help Jews “seen as being held wrongfully because of their Jewishness”?

It is hard to say whether the absurd notion of “Jews seen as being held wrongfully because of their Jewishness” is a symptom of Jewish paranoia, Jewish narcissism or Jewish chosenness and exceptionalism, which considers Jews as a cut above the rest of humanity and exempt from the normal rules of civilized human relations.

We may never know the answer, but in the meantime Jewish communities the world over would do themselves great credit to follow the advise of the musician and writer, Gilad Atzmon, himself an ex-Jew.

In a blogpost, Mr Atzmon called upon the Jewish Community Relations Council of Greater Washington ”to launch a fund that will help cover the legal defence of millions of Palestinians who have been wrongfully imprisoned by the Jewish state in the name of the Jewish people”."

http://www.redressonline.com/2013/02/je ... hosenness/

AD....

"...anti-Semitism will continue regardless of any historical events unrelated to the far right itself. Even the complete extermination of every last Jew would not staunch this wound, for the belief in “Jewish conspiracies” ..."

Chosen Paranoia........God help us...
bluenoseclaret

Postby American Dream » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:00 pm

seemslikeadream » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:39 pm wrote:not a word about Wombat...so like you....so like you...you and your agenda being the most important thing around here

i'd like to keep this thread focused on themes relating to the actual content of the post, e.g. Racism, neo-Fascism, Judeophobia, but i'd welcome you starting a separate thread explaining what it is that you are talking about, how much is conjecture, what is actually known etc.
American Dream

Postby jakell » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:02 pm

American Dream » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:00 pm wrote:
seemslikeadream » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:39 pm wrote:not a word about Wombat...so like you....so like you...you and your agenda being the most important thing around here

i'd like to keep this thread focused on themes relating to the actual content of the post, e.g. Racism, neo-Fascism, Judeophobia, but i'd welcome you starting a separate thread explaining what it is that you are talking about, how much is conjecture, what is actually known etc.

Regarding the OP, my thoughts have been going along similar lines, but in some of my exchanges with white nationalists I have (mischievously) gone a slight step further, and that is to suggest that WN's are wannabe Jews.

The parallels are there, they claim that whites are more intelligent, but unlike the Jews they seem to have trouble crystallising this into real world abilities.
They claim that even though whites are now a diaspora, they should still be able to have have a cultural identity (like the Jews).
Some WN's who have expressed a desire to create a new white homeland have even called this 'White Zion'.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby slimmouse » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:08 pm

Regarding the OP, my thoughts have been going along similar lines, but in some of my exchanges with white nationalists I have (mischievously) gone a slight step further, and that is to suggest that WN's are wannabe Jews.

The parallels are there, they claim that whites are more intelligent, but unlike the Jews they seem to have trouble crystallising this into real world abilities.
They claim that even though whites are now a diaspora, they should still be able to have have a cultural identity (like the Jews).
Some WN's who have expressed a desire to create a new white homeland have even called this 'White Zion'

Stupid is as Stupid does,
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby American Dream » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:09 pm

bluenoseclaret » Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:52 pm wrote:Jewish paranoia, narcissism or chosenness?

I'm having a hard time relating this to the original post by K. Kersplebedeb, who is a dedicated anti-fascist and anti-racist but also strongly anti-zionist.

Last edited by American Dream on Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
American Dream

Postby Searcher08 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:12 pm

American Dream » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:37 pm wrote:Hmmm, the op was written by an anti-fascist from Montreal who who is clearly against the revolutionary white right: neo-fascists, white supremacists, and fellow travellers.

I'm not sure if you know, but it appears that our main MOD (Wombaticus Rex) has left being a MOD - for me (and I am being very specific, not ambiguous when I say this) - THAT is what Rigorous Intuition is currently about - a place where exchange about contested subjects has collapsed, where every Solace post is to me carries a screaming barely concealed diatribe against the slightest differing viewpoints, where there is fuck all trust left following the events that resulted in your and slad's suspension and a front page that looks more and more like ADL talking-points.

It was not always like this. When you started posting here you were really funny, personally open and disclosing and engaged in just about everything, the WOO-ier the better.

I think R.I. is currently great as an example of wasted potential, fratricidal communications, good people hating on other good people, fighting the Roman Law vs Common Law fight in a thousand fucking threads.

What shall our epitaph be?

"They spent unending hours
being right
and fighting all collaboration
the valiant keyboard warriors
they were RI"
Searcher08

Postby American Dream » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:17 pm

Searcher08 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:12 pm wrote:
American Dream » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:37 pm wrote:Hmmm, the op was written by an anti-fascist from Montreal who who is clearly against the revolutionary white right: neo-fascists, white supremacists, and fellow travellers.

I'm not sure if you know, but it appears that our main MOD (Wombaticus Rex) has left being a MOD - for me (and I am being very specific, not ambiguous when I say this) - THAT is what Rigorous Intuition is currently about - a place where exchange about contested subjects has collapsed, where every Solace post is to me carries a screaming barely concealed diatribe against the slightest differing viewpoints, where there is fuck all trust left following the events that resulted in your and slad's suspension and a front page that looks more and more like ADL talking-points.

It was not always like this. When you started posting here you were really funny, personally open and disclosing and engaged in just about everything, the WOO-ier the better.

I think R.I. is currently great as an example of wasted potential, fratricidal communications, good people hating on other good people, fighting the Roman Law vs Common Law fight in a thousand fucking threads.

What shall our epitaph be?

"They spent unending hours
being right
and fighting all collaboration
the valiant keyboard warriors
they were RI"

I don't know about all that but I'd like to see two other threads then: one about whatever happened with W.R. and one about how we can make R.I. better.

This one is about Judeophobia and anti-Fascism.
American Dream

Postby jakell » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:21 pm

slimmouse » Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:08 pm wrote:

Some WN's who have expressed a desire to create a new white homeland have even called this 'White Zion'

Stupid is as Stupid does,

I don't regard WN's as stupid though. years ago I would have done, but I think this is a tactical error. Granted, there is a good amount of knuckle dragging that seems to accompany the more 'streetfighting' element, but the internet has enabled me to assess their intelligensia too, and I have not found it lacking.

They do operate within a fairly narrow belief system, and there are fewer talking heads, but this can actually make for less wind and more substance.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby slimmouse » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Which is of course the point at which it gets seriously interesting for the true racists in our midst.

Whereupon they issue copypasta, or denialism longer than a dreamy sunday.
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Next

Return to FIRE PIT