Judeophobia & The Revolutionary Right

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Judeophobia & The Revolutionary Right

Postby jakell » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:45 am

NeonLX » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:35 pm wrote:My Great Grandmother was from County Cork.

Uh-oh.

Fortunately, the Irishness got diluted by Swedishness on my mom's side.

Dad's family was from North Yorkshire (and maybe Glasgow). I'm constantly at odds with myself, but the Swedish gene tries to keep everything running smooth & free.

Well, the Vikings settled quite numerously in Scotland, Ireland and the North of England, so there's no massive contrast there.

I think the Swedish Vikings mainly went East though, but I'm not entirely sure of the history there.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:06 am

The hibernophobia around here must be stamped out! :leprechaun:

we are to be ever watchful

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby jakell » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:18 am

Hence the green for sarcasm right ? Or is that a subtle part of the infiltration (that I've just unmasked)?
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby Searcher08 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:08 pm

stefano » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:46 am wrote:
Searcher08 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:56 pm wrote:So I did an hour of RI archaeology into banning by doing a search on 'has been banned' on Jeff's username. After an hour I had nearly losing the will to live :starz: IIRC chump was the last one I got to.

Didn't Vigilant turn out to be a Jew-hater? After quite a while on the board, too. He was into Icke, if I'm not mistaken. I'm usually very sceptical of the theme that exposure to 'bad ideas' can turn you into some sort of foamy-mouthed lunatic, because it minimises personal agency and responsibility and is the favourite pretext of censors and control freaks everywhere, but I guess it does happen.

edit - Sorry Searcher after further archaeology I see you did mention him in this thread.

Hi Stefano,

It was interesting going back into this as I HAD thought that was the case (that he was an anti-Semite) but I checked into Vigilant's banning and AFAIK it was for being a really nasty misogynist prick to c2w and Annie Aronburg, not being anti-Semitic. He also apparently trolled under sockpuppets and may have been 'eyeno'. I did a search for Icke on his username and only four anodyne refs out of several thousand posts.

One interesting trend seems to have been that there HAS been a definite concerted attempt to set up a disruptive Hasbara presence here, including thinly veiled threats by Percival.

Further, if hardball is what you all want it is what you will get. I have never been one to shy away from a bloody fight.
Ever hear of "megaphone?" Perhaps soon should I decide to make that move you will meet some of my real zionist friends and oh do they love a good debate with internet antisemitic goon squads.
Let the games resume!

My take was that a person in that Hasbara role (and NB I am specifically, unequivocally NOT including American Dream ) would actually use a model that would mimic Far Right infiltration - post pretty factual / non-controversial stuff for quite a few months, and then suddenly switch to full on disrupter / agent provocateur and post pretty much about nothing else than Israel and anti-Semitism.

This is specifically the pattern I have found with the user called 'Solace'.

Before July 2013, almost no posts on anti-Semitism / Israel Generally non-divisive, normal RI tone
After July 2013, almost exclusively (>95%) posts on anti-Semitism / Israel Large number of posts abusive / divisive

Sample:
Well I guess I was too subtle. The OPPOSITE of pro-semite is antisemite you fucking antisemite. No wonder you were banned from two boards for it.

slad...apologizing for Jew hate since forever.

Angels and demons. My oh my.And look at who the demons are: Nazis and a certain class of bad Jews. And I don't suppose you have one clue why many Jews would find this anti-semitic as fuck except to think they were trying to silence your "concerned," enlightenment and brilliance.

"Spin," seems tame. Agenda is more like it and it's a smelly one. This guy's a slippery one but the reliance at least twice recently on the Neturei Karta bullshit is pretty much the dead giveaway. Good thing he's got some "Jewish friends, aka alibi Jews," for camouflage.

You can verify this for yourself by following their posts as follows: Search on username Solace; go through their posts from the start to about half-way; then from half-way to the present. It is like two different people.

Stefano, I agree with your assessment, but think that it is not just the Far Right that is the issue, but Hasbara as well. This remains unaddressed.

Slad, in answer for your question on board infiltration, I think there is clear evidence that there has been some, from three different sources:

Hasbara
(Covered above)

Far Right
According to Jeff, there MAY have been far right infiltration attempts in the boards more distant past. I do not have the evidence base he used to come to that assessment.
There have been some users who started posting Holocaust Denial stuff after a while, in the guise of 'This is interesting what do you think".

'Mind fuckers'
Previous to this, back at the start of 2010, c2w outed a concerted disruptive trolling / sockpuppetry campaign by at least two factions:
This thread covers it but it is a really unpleasant mindfuck
http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=26718&hilit=percival&start=30
Last edited by Searcher08 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Searcher08

Postby American Dream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:17 pm

Searcher08 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:08 am wrote:
It was interesting going back into this as I HAD thought that was the case (that he was an anti-Semite) but I checked into Vigilant's banning and AFAIK it was for being a really nasty misogynist prick to c2w and Annie Aronburg, not being anti-Semitic. He also apparently trolled under sockpuppets and may have been 'eyeno'. I did a search for Icke on his username and only four anodyne refs out of several thousand posts.]

Vigilant/eyeno definitely was into anti-semitic Conspiracy Theory. His sins went far beyond that though, and on his drinking/drugging binges he was also given to aggressive trolling, as well as racism, sexism and whatnot...
American Dream

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:24 pm

so 10 years 1/2 million posts...is there a infiltration problem here or do the mods have a handle on it and do not need amateur civilian self proclaimed eternal watchmen on duty 24/7

oh and thanks for the solace update....I wonder how he/she will take the news that someone actually traced his posts like he did mine

because his lying and making false accusations about me brought me to tears.....NOT :jumping:
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby American Dream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:32 pm

I would say personally that the (overworked, overstressed, busy with lives of their own) mods can't be everywhere and could use our help...

brainpanhandler » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:06 pm wrote:
solace » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:53 pm wrote:
And it's no exaggeration to say Nazis are throwing their thought-bombs at us, attempting to make their cause respectable and infiltrate our side and - worse - our minds. On the "White Nationalist" board Stormfront, a recent post from "Free Zundel Now" spoke of success spreading a "stealth article" calling for Bush's impeachment on "forums that ordinarily won't take our kind of subject matter." "Free Zundel Now" tried it on the RI board, and the Nazi spamming was exposed.

From Stormfront's "Celtic Nation," advice on infiltration:

...you have to speak a language they will hear, and speak to what they will hear, and as you said, point out racial realities. The constant drone of Jew bashing will start to turn people off. It does make WN's look like kooks and conspiracy theorists, and hearkens people back to nutty stereotypes of Col. Klink from Hogan's Heroes, and paranoid conspiracy theorists who are mentally off-center.

When I discuss Israel and the Jews, I try to talk of the evils of the state of Israel, and if they are ready for it, introduce more. The fact is that most of what we struggle against is the big picture - the superstructures in place by the Jews in power.

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/ ... nt#p100087

Then there's this:

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/ ... nt#p144730

Thank you for those links Solace.

From the second link you provide:

Jeff wrote:But words can be code, and it's a fool or worse who thinks "anti-Zionist" is not also used to mean "anti-Jew."

It's been done here. Here's an interesting thread* I just discovered tonight over on Neo-Nazi Stormfront:

To be completely honest, I'm very paranoid about posting on this site. I plan to get some anonymous proxy software but haven't done it yet. Is Anonymizer good? I tried using Shadowsurf for a bit, but it stopped working for some reason on this site.

That said, I invite everyone to have a look at another site that is not overtly WN but deals with this question to a lot to a broader audience. I don't post much there (same paranoia...and I think he can track IP addresses of posters, so do whatcha gotta do) but there are many threads tying in Zionism with the state of the world. I've only seen one person get banned, and he had the name "Free Zundel Now" or something like that, but if you aren't that overt you can pretty much say what you want. Zionist control of the media, congress, etc . While talking about "Jewish power" will get someone banned (maybe...maybe not, I'm not really sure and haven't attempted it) the discussion board is very, very anti-Zionist and anti-Israel but reaches a LOT of people. In fact, more recently since Zundel was banned, there was a thread very sympathetic to Zundel which was not even locked. You have to register to post but not to read. Registering to post simply requires a nick and an email to insure you aren't a spambot.

I believe in this kind of net activism. The blog attached to this site has gotten millions of hits. It deals with a lot of other stuff like conspiracy, occult, etc but the discussion board always has a bunch of threads about Jewish power and influence in the world. I'll link directly to one thread but have a look around. The blog is called "rigorous intuition" and you can link to the discussion board from there. Here's a link to one such thread.

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/vi...ays=0&start=50

I didn't post this as an active link b/c I can't remember if I'm allowed to do that yet. Plus, if you go there by clicking, the mods might be able to track you back here...not sure about that.

That one is called "Zionists vs. truth". Currently, the other good anti-Zionist threads have dropped down several pages but there are always several of them. Note that there are some liberals and leftists who post on the board, but that's the point of going there...they aren't coming here. Most don't buy into "left vs. right" anyway. I think, with Israel now cheerleading us into a war with Iran, WHERE DUKE JUST ATTENDED THAT CONFERENCE, it is essential to start getting the message out. We may not have much time.

Hand's up, anyone, engaged in this kind of "net activism"?

I didn't think so. Only good "anti-Zionists" here, I'm sure....

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/ ... 4452&hilit

* Embedded link in original is dead. Jeff probably made it up
Last edited by American Dream on Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
American Dream

Postby Searcher08 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:32 pm

seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:24 pm wrote:so 10 years 1/2 million posts...is there a infiltration problem here or do the mods have a handle on it and do not need amateur civilian self proclaimed eternal watchmen

In the past there certainly has been.

I'm think there is a problem from Hasbara currently
I don't think there is a problem from the far right currently
I am uncertain if there is a trolling problem

AFAIK there *are* no MODS - apart from Willow when she has a rare spare moment.
Searcher08

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:33 pm

so AD has free reign now?

he's got that excuse...thanks searcher :P

can I use all the caps and swear as much as I want now?

he doesn't have the right to ban me does he?

and thanks TO THE PERSON THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED for that RE POSTING THAT SAME POST LIKE 5 TIMES NOW...LIKE NO ONE SAW IT THE FIRST 4 TIMES
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby American Dream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:36 pm

Searcher08 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:32 am wrote:I'm think there is a problem from Hasbara currently

Hasbara? Maybe Percival was ideologically Zionist- is he the only one?
American Dream

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:37 pm

IN YOUR DREAMS...MR. SERIAL RE POSTER...who has the trophy for most re posts in a thread

when you get that official certificate in the mail let me know
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:45 pm

Searcher08 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:32 am wrote:
seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:24 pm wrote:so 10 years 1/2 million posts...is there a infiltration problem here or do the mods have a handle on it and do not need amateur civilian self proclaimed eternal watchmen

In the past there certainly has been.

I'm think there is a problem from Hasbara currently
I don't think there is a problem from the far right currently
I am uncertain if there is a trolling problem

AFAIK there *are* no MODS - apart from Willow when she has a rare spare moment.

really.... who is this Hasbara here and excuse me but could you re post the problems we had

1/2 million posts can we keep this in context please?

and what about all this anti-semitism here? :roll:
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Searcher08 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:50 pm

American Dream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:36 pm wrote:
Searcher08 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:32 am wrote:I'm think there is a problem from Hasbara currently

Hasbara? Maybe Percival was ideologically Zionist- is he the only one?

@AD Yes Hasbara. There was no 'maybe' about where Percival was coming from as he was very clear on the subject. This is not about Zionist ideology AD. Sepka is an ideological Zionist who has held her position but has never been disruptive on R.I. (though many intensely dislike her opinions) As regards your last question, I answered that in my previous post.
Searcher08

Postby Searcher08 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:55 pm

@slad - I posted the answers to that in my reply to Stefano a few posts back, which I hope a MOD will read.
Searcher08

Postby jakell » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:57 pm

Hello....

I think I was recently identified as No. 1 nazi around here.

That's a recognition of sorts, so all these other pretenders from RI's history should get in line.
jakell

PreviousNext

Return to FIRE PIT