Judeophobia & The Revolutionary Right

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Judeophobia & The Revolutionary Right

Postby American Dream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:27 pm

seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:25 pm wrote:
American Dream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:50 pm wrote:Is it at all true that we have people who took refuge here after being banned from other boards for anti-Semitism?

I KNOW that you are referring to me and trying to continue the LIES solace goes around telling but there you go again with you little smart ass underhanded spreading of lies

soloace and you have continually spread these vicious lies ...

No- I'm asking a question. I don't understand the reference. Are the allegations are at all valid?
American Dream

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:27 pm

Searcher08 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:09 pm wrote:
American Dream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:50 pm wrote:Is it at all true that we have people who took refuge here after being banned from other boards for anti-Semitism?

Further to my response to bph, which involved q good standing member being labelled a 'fucking anti-Semite' and your response... is the above? Hmm...

I am surprised (especially given the hours of effort it took me) that you also appeared to have ignored the research I did when it showed the hasbara infilitration issue.

He loves it when solace does his dirty work for him
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:30 pm

American Dream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:27 pm wrote:
American Dream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:50 pm wrote:Is it at all true that we have people who took refuge here after being banned from other boards for anti-Semitism?

I KNOW that you are referring to me and trying to continue the LIES solace goes around telling but there you go again with you little smart ass underhanded spreading of lies

No- I'm asking a question. I don't understand the reference. Are the allegations are at all valid?

You know you have brought this up several times before and you know that I told numerous times before that that is not true...but of course be a weasel and continue with your lies ..keep bringing it up again and again
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Searcher08 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:32 pm

American Dream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:17 pm wrote:
American Dream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:50 pm wrote:Is it at all true that we have people who took refuge here after being banned from other boards for anti-Semitism?

Further to my response to bph, which involved q good standing member being labelled a 'fucking anti-Semite' and your response... is the above? Hmm...

I am surprised (especially given the hours of effort it took me) that you also appeared to have ignored the research I did when it showed the hasbara infilitration issue.

Was the quote about people being banned for anti-Semitism at all valid?

AFAIK there is absolutely no evidence for that whatsoever. It's source was someone (and have provided evidence in this thread ) who habitually sow discord.

OTOH There IS evidence of historical and ongoing hasbara infiltration at RI and you are very pointedly ignoring it.
Searcher08

Postby American Dream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:36 pm

seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:30 pm wrote:
American Dream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:27 pm wrote:

You know you have brought this up several times before and you know that I told numerous times before that that is not true...but of course be a weasel and continue with your lies ..keep bringing it up again and again

Not true- I had a vague recollection of you complaining about getting banned from Democratic Underground after many years there- I didn't know the reason (and wondered if it was something else)- so I asked you about it. You heatedly denied it all and said you had quit. So I forgot about it.

I don't recall hearing anything at all about two places nor about anti-Semitism. What is your side of the story?
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:38 pm

Searcher08 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:32 pm wrote:

AFAIK there is absolutely no evidence for that whatsoever. It's source was someone (and have provided evidence in this thread ) who habitually sow discord.

OTOH There IS evidence of historical and ongoing hasbara infiltration at RI and you are very pointedly ignoring it.

Can you please clearly show us the evidence? Because I hate that shit.
American Dream

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:40 pm

just in the past couple of weeks I don't have time to run down all the others right now but I'll get to them
here's one of her lies

here's another

and there's a couple more right in this very thread

I'm supposed to ignore this shit?

fucking liars
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:43 pm

American Dream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:38 pm wrote:

You don't hate it you love it .....you love when solace lies about me...he does your dirty work for you and you can sit back and laugh about it
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby brainpanhandler » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:53 pm

Searcher08 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:35 pm wrote:
brainpanhandler » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:16 pm wrote:
seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:58 pm wrote:@b p h

the problem is that AD and solace have repeatedly in the past labeled me an anti-semite in obvious and not so obvious ways and it continues to this day in this very thread ...solace went back 10 years of my posts looking for some proof of that and could not find one iota of evidence of the lies solace posts about me here but solace continues the lies....I DO NOT LIKE BEING CALLED AN ANTI-SEMITE....I do not like being stalked.....I WILL NOT IGNORE THE LIES and I will not put up with it....I should be able to post here in this thread and any other thread without that crap lie being said of me.

Well, surely you have those instances when they labeled you an anti-semite in obvious and not so obvious ways bookmarked/documented. You're constantly taking screen shots and gathering evidence of wrong doing and libeling/defaming of your character. (Just one or two good examples will do, please?) I've never seen it myself.

Topic: You are a good guy Wombaticus Rex
solace
Post subject: Re: You are a good guy Wombaticus Rex
Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:49 pm

Replies: 79
Views: 1922
... you guys were members of Pro Semite Undrercover.con weren't you? Well I guess I was too subtle. The OPPOSITE of pro-semite is antisemite you fucking antisemite. No wonder you were banned from two boards for it.

solace » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:49 pm wrote:
seemslikeadream » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:10 pm wrote:
solace » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:09 pm wrote:
seemslikeadream » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:59 pm wrote:....he is our resident Pro Semite

:lol2: A straight line even I won't use at this point.

oh sorry I didn't include you in that ..,my mistake

you guys were members of Pro Semite Undrercover.con weren't you?

Well I guess I was too subtle. The OPPOSITE of pro-semite is antisemite you fucking antisemite. No wonder you were banned from two boards for it.

Yeah. I thought that was way out of line. Willow threatened suspensions and there was no more talk of it. I'm sure as hell not going to go looking for proof of Solace's claims, but absent it that is just slanderous and morally wrong. Fuck the witchhunt stuff.

Most of the responses to slad have been variations of the 'take the high ground', ignore it, walk away, it not really saying that etc

Please see my post up thread, bph, I would appreciate your thoughts on it.

Look, you and I add to the problem. Let's face it. Even serving as an audience only inflames the situation. Attempts at refereeing have all failed miserably.

A lot of the dust up has more to do with hurt egos more than anything else. It's about claiming the righteous victim role.

There are no viable solutions that involve building bridges of understanding I'm afraid. The only solutions are administrative.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby semper occultus » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:53 pm

:starz:

semper occultus

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:56 pm

solace says

but at least she was picking on someone else this time
If I had any doubt you were a Jew hater before that doubt is all gone now.

Solace understands exactly where you are coming from. It must be awful being controlled by all those Jews you poor thing.

Yeah well his detractors are not only native France French speakers but live in the hood so to speak so I suspect they know a lot more about him than you. Why would you want to defend such a Jew hating lout? Are you sympathetic to antisemites and far right assholes?

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37586&start=30

LIAR

Well I guess I was too subtle. The OPPOSITE of pro-semite is antisemite you fucking antisemite. No wonder you were banned from two boards for it.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37658&p=532601#p532601

and this is just in the last couple of cays
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Searcher08 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:03 pm

American Dream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:38 pm wrote:

The hasbara evidence is upthread in my posts just a couple of pages back in this thread.
This board was threatened by Percival and a specific reference was made to 'Megaphone'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megaphone_desktop_tool

I used YOUR approach to anti-fascist infiltrator 'Counter-Intelligence' to see if there were any posters who appeared to use the same MO. I explained my approach in detail.

I appreciate that you and slad dont get on, but that accusation from Solace is very nasty, unwarranted and sod it, I'm reporting it to (any remaining ) MODs / Jeff.

If I make up garbage and say "Well AD is a close personal friend of Rabbi Dov Zacheim and his RI work is research on conspiracy for Booz Allen"
the proper response is surely not "Well, AD are you or are you not working at Booz?"; the proper response would be to smack me in the mouth.
Searcher08

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:19 pm

why does solace get away with this crap? over and over again...why does anyone here wonder why I am so pissed?

you fucking antisemite

many people here have been suspended for way less

why would anyone here stick up for this crap?

I am being betrayed by the mods here for letting him get away with this for such a long time and I do not understand why nothing is done...and I am not the only one he does it to

I may use all caps.... I may curse but I have NEVER said such untruthful hateful things to anyone here

and there is not one shred of evidence that any of what he says is true
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby jakell » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:24 pm

Searcher08 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:22 pm wrote:...........

Here are some from 'mindreading' AD (AD - please correct :) )
AD1 There has been far right infiltration attempts here before
AD2 This place is unique - how can it be safeguarded
AD3 Improving access to my TIDS project
AD4 Being labelled an anti-Palestinian, a Zionist, an AIPAC supporter
AD5 Not having my practical activism knowledge / strengths used here

I would question this and say alleged skills. In spite of my short time here I can say this is due to him :

1) seeming unable to sustain an atmosphere where these these issues can be discussed rationally.

2) Having a poor method of discovery by failing to ask relevant questions, not processing and retaining information, and not producing evidence to back up accusations when challenged

3) After making accusations, simply fading away, or treading water instead of proceeding towards a resolution

In all, not an asset to anti fascism, and most likely an impediment IMO.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby Project Willow » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:33 pm

seemslikeadream » 31 Jan 2014 13:19 wrote:why does solace get away with this crap? over and over again...why does anyone here wonder why I am so pissed?

you fucking antisemite

many people here have been suspended for way less

why would anyone here stick up for this crap?

I am being betrayed by the mods here for letting him get away with this for such a long time and I do not understand why nothing is done...and I am not the only one he does it to

I may use all caps.... I may curse but I have NEVER said such untruthful hateful things to anyone here

and there is not one shred of evidence that any of what he says is true

The entire exchange was offensive, including your comments, that's why you were both warned. Get some perspective. Name calling is an unfortunate common occurrence in this forum. On the other hand, there've been incidents that put people in real physical danger. You are not in physical danger, someone called you a name. The more you scream about it, the WORSE it gets. Take a break like you said you would, and get some distance from this whole thing.

In fact, everybody take a break.

Locking.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Previous

Return to FIRE PIT