Judeophobia & The Revolutionary Right

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Judeophobia & The Revolutionary Right

Postby American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:12 pm

seemslikeadream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:09 pm wrote:
American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:06 pm wrote:
seemslikeadream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:02 pm wrote:then why do you have to continually flood this board with your multiple OP's on the subject...couldn't you just give it a bit of a rest instead of blasting it in our faces unceasingly?

don't you know how you are perceived with this one note blast? Could you just give the board a rest occasionally ..have mercy on our souls

It's not about regular board members being secret Nazis- it's more about the bad ideas...

you think the regular board members are absolute idiots ..so you must repeatedly start op's about the same subject cause we just don't get it after the 199th time you post about it

No- very few people who pass through here I think are idiots but a few are caught up in things I don't believe in ...
American Dream

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:14 pm

and we all suffer from it ...so it goes

this board was not set up for your beliefs alone

we all have a right to free speech here without you constant labeling and 6 degrees
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby jakell » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:18 pm

seemslikeadream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:14 pm wrote:and we all suffer from it ...so it goes

I suppose at least my question has been answered; why this particular topic is so problematic on here. That's a very small crumb, but better than nothing I suppose.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby Searcher08 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:21 pm

American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:43 pm wrote:
Searcher08 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:37 pm wrote:I seem to remember being put through the same process when it was discovered that I am interested in Annunaki and was asked for "critiques of David Icke" as well and as far as I can remember wrote bucketloads, by which time I think AD realised to his horror that I actually was some bloke into exopolitics rather than someone using 'secret Nazi coded language about Da Joooz!!! and belonging to Combat88 or whatever their number was...
To use the previous metaphor, I am one of the 'turning the alarm sensitivity down FFS' crew because it is a massive fail regarding Return On Time and Energy Invested for all concerned.

Your mind reading skills could use a tune up.

To be quite honest, I thought of you as somebody who had (inadvertently) absorbed some bad ideas from the Far Right, nothing at all like a Combat88 person. Today, I'm not sure how much you are invested in those more problematic ideas or whether you just defend them sometimes from a defensiveness regarding what those in the mainstream would call "fringe ideas".

I do think you're a decent person.

And like wise I think you are a decent person too!

I am curious which bad ideas you think I've absorbed.

My own MidEast positions are pretty much within the MondoWeiss community, probably leaning towards Finklestein's current position; I also have a pretty scathing level of cultural self-examination (but I tend to do that for my (Irish / Brit) culture).

The context for my defence is very much on the personal and 'voice' protection rather than 'support for the content of ideas' level.

To use a biological metaphor, I think RI has a natural pretty good 'anti-fascist' immunity but too much and it turns into anti-fascist 'hayfever' where the slightest thing can trigger a bad 'histamine response' .
Searcher08

Postby Searcher08 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:33 pm

seemslikeadream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:14 pm wrote:and we all suffer from it ...so it goes

we all have a right to free speech here without you constant labeling and 6 degrees

So the question them becomes how can one

A) Maintain a confident discriminating mind, as sometimes there HAVE been scumbags on board in the past
and
B) Ensure that relationships with people in the community are founded on a PRIMARY basis of connection and trust and good faith (seriously, as otherwise, why bother being here??) until PROVED OTHERWISE
and
C) That this is a place where there will be people with really different views and the rights of those people to hold those views should not just be respected but ensured.
and
D) That this does NOT mean one agrees with or subscribes to all or any of those viewpoints, but in the absence of direct evidence, GOOD FAITH is assumed.
and
E) Guilt by six degrees of... / perceived association is just bad form
Searcher08

Postby Hammer of Los » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:05 pm

End Fractional reserve lending. End global energy cartels raping our planet, which in turn will end wars for resources.

Patronise co operative banking institutions and alternative lenders.

Invest in and seek opportunities for micro generation.

As to bad ideas.

At the end of the day, we imagine the ideas that others hold.

It breeds paranoia and suspicion.

I hate that.

Actually, I think we all get the warning about bad ideas.

Violence is a bad idea.

Hate is a bad idea.

Fear is a bad idea.

Suspicion is a bad idea.

Anyone got any good ideas?

Love, love, love!

Is the antidote to fear.
Hammer of Los

Postby Zombie Glenn Beck » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:12 pm

American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:06 pm wrote:
seemslikeadream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:02 pm wrote:then why do you have to continually flood this board with your multiple OP's on the subject...couldn't you just give it a bit of a rest instead of blasting it in our faces unceasingly?

don't you know how you are perceived with this one note blast? Could you just give the board a rest occasionally ..have mercy on our souls

It's not about regular board members being secret Nazis- it's more about the bad ideas...

Well its a good thing we have such a brave inquisitor to protect us all from bad ideas. And of course the insidious Jakell. Ive yet to see any evidence that Jakell is a Nazi, but as the codex states: "Your innocence proves nothing."
barracuda wrote:The path from RI moderator to True Blood fangirl to Jehovah's Witness seems pretty straightforward to me. Perhaps even inevitable.
Zombie Glenn Beck

Postby jakell » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:13 pm

Searcher08 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:33 pm wrote:

A) Maintain a confident discriminating mind, as sometimes there HAVE been scumbags on board in the past
and
B) Ensure that relationships with people in the community are founded on a PRIMARY basis of connection and trust and good faith (seriously, as otherwise, why bother being here??) until PROVED OTHERWISE
and
C) That this is a place where there will be people with really different views and the rights of those people to hold those views should not just be respected but ensured.
and
D) That this does NOT mean one agrees with or subscribes to all or any of those viewpoints, but in the absence of direct evidence, GOOD FAITH is assumed.
and

A) If a board is healthy, then a few scumbags are not going to hurt. I think trying to keep a place 'pure' is a fruitless task. The problem here is conflating the views people may hold, with what they actually project. I try to concentrate entirely on what people project.

B) Getting to this point is the hardest part, but once achieved (even for a short while), ensuring it is a matter of peer responsibility, relying on mods to do this is a big ask. I personally would not tolerate someone jumping on a new person and grilling them, if only for the practical reason that a board will slowly die without new blood

C) Same as the above really.

D) This is really about board members feeling relatively secure, and not carrying grudges. This latter is really about trying to sort shit out in real time and not bury it so it comes up again. This takes quite a bit of personal commitment from all concerned parties, one of my methods is to try to find common ground, it's simple but effective, but again, all parties need to be willling.

E) Never mind six, one is bad enough (as we know), this really happens because of belief systems overcoming rationality, or 'intuition' leaping considerably ahead of rigour.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby Searcher08 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:56 pm

So I did an hour of RI archaeology into banning by doing a search on 'has been banned' on Jeff's username. After an hour I had nearly losing the will to live :starz: IIRC chump was the last one I got to.

Canadian Watcher meltdown / disruption
HMW trolling
eyeno Atzmon meltdown thread Protocols? Tracked back but unsure bph knows?
Praelarus trolling
Charlie Meadows trolling
uncle scam <mysterious>
The Hactivist busted, was Percival??
Krysos trolling
FiledActivity <mysterious>
Percival "found to be engaged in a long-term game of deception and wedge-driving"Jeff
17breezes the trolling Zionist
chump 'Hitler was a Jew'

This is just going back a couple of years; the primary issues appear to be (based on that sample)

1 Random (and multiple) Trolls
2 Hasbara : 'found to be engaged in a long-term game of deception and wedge-driving Jeff
3 Occasional Loony Righties

Some of the bannings were labelled as <mysterious> as the body of facts was not revealed.
Searcher08

Postby American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:58 pm

Searcher08 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:21 pm wrote:
American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:43 pm wrote:
Searcher08 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:37 pm wrote:I seem to remember being put through the same process when it was discovered that I am interested in Annunaki and was asked for "critiques of David Icke" as well and as far as I can remember wrote bucketloads, by which time I think AD realised to his horror that I actually was some bloke into exopolitics rather than someone using 'secret Nazi coded language about Da Joooz!!! and belonging to Combat88 or whatever their number was...
To use the previous metaphor, I am one of the 'turning the alarm sensitivity down FFS' crew because it is a massive fail regarding Return On Time and Energy Invested for all concerned.

Your mind reading skills could use a tune up.

To be quite honest, I thought of you as somebody who had (inadvertently) absorbed some bad ideas from the Far Right, nothing at all like a Combat88 person. Today, I'm not sure how much you are invested in those more problematic ideas or whether you just defend them sometimes from a defensiveness regarding what those in the mainstream would call "fringe ideas".

I do think you're a decent person.

And like wise I think you are a decent person too!

I am curious which bad ideas you think I've absorbed.

My own MidEast positions are pretty much within the MondoWeiss community, probably leaning towards Finklestein's current position; I also have a pretty scathing level of cultural self-examination (but I tend to do that for my (Irish / Brit) culture).

The context for my defence is very much on the personal and 'voice' protection rather than 'support for the content of ideas' level.

To use a biological metaphor, I think RI has a natural pretty good 'anti-fascist' immunity but too much and it turns into anti-fascist 'hayfever' where the slightest thing can trigger a bad 'histamine response' .

It's all kinda fuzzy- maybe with a little bit of time the details will bubble up to the surface. Certainly, I have no problem with MondoWeiss. Finkelstein I think is smart and a rigorous scholar- sometimes I think his emotions edge in there a bit much but basically a good guy, generally right on.

I like the "immune system" metaphor but I would add that uncritical acceptance of World Jewish Conspiracy ideas is like stayong up for two days and two nights drinking lots of bottled spirits.
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:02 pm

Hammer of Los » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:09 pm wrote:It's true the internet is awash in propoganda of suspicious provenance.

We've all known that for at least a decade.

Yes, some have studied it.

And the history of twentieth century occultism/spiritualism.

And other questions of historical significance.

About the paranoia bit.

I just try to work on the assumption all of you are legit.

Otherwise I'd go crazy.

Most all of us are decent people- we know that over time. Almost none of us here would endorse the racist, homophobic and sexist doctrine of National "Anarchism".
American Dream

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:06 pm

American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:02 pm wrote:
Hammer of Los » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:09 pm wrote:It's true the internet is awash in propoganda of suspicious provenance.

About the paranoia bit.

Otherwise I'd go crazy.

Most all of us are decent people- we know that over time. Almost none of us here would endorse the racist, homophobic and sexist doctrine of National "Anarchism".

ALL OF THE MEMBERS OF RI ARE DECENT PEOPLE

I DO NOT KNOW ONE PERSON HERE THAT IS NOT A DECENT PERSON

YOU REALLY SHOULD KNOW WHEN TO QUIT

PRAY TELL WHO ARE THE UNWORTHY ONES HERE AD...PLEASE LET THE BOARD KNOW WHO IS UNWORTHY TO BE A MEMBER OF RI...IS THIS YOUR BOARD? ARE YOU JUDGE JURY AND EXECUTIONER NOW?

YOUR HUBRIS MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE

TODAY IS THE DAY I AM DONE WITH YOU ABSOLUTELY DONE...I WILL NEVER RELY TO YOU AGAIN
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby jakell » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:15 pm

Searcher08 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:56 pm wrote:So I did an hour of RI archaeology into banning by doing a search on 'has been banned' on Jeff's username. After an hour I had nearly losing the will to live :starz: IIRC chump was the last one I got to.

Canadian Watcher meltdown / disruption
HMW trolling
eyeno Atzmon meltdown thread Protocols? Tracked back but unsure bph knows?
Praelarus trolling
Charlie Meadows trolling
uncle scam <mysterious>
The Hactivist busted, was Percival??
Krysos trolling
FiledActivity <mysterious>
Percival "found to be engaged in a long-term game of deception and wedge-driving"Jeff
17breezes the trolling Zionist
chump 'Hitler was a Jew'

This is just going back a couple of years; the primary issues appear to be (based on that sample)

1 Random (and multiple) Trolls
2 Hasbara : 'found to be engaged in a long-term game of deception and wedge-driving Jeff
3 Occasional Loony Righties

Some of the bannings were labelled as <mysterious> as the body of facts was not revealed.

Either you've got a lot of stamina, or you just have the one forum (ie here).

I try and have at least two on the go (preferably three), if only so I don't get locked into the same crowd, and as forums get stale, or even die off, it's not such a wrench to move home.

I've often heard people say "it's just a forum", but find myself getting attached to them to quite a degree, and wondered why this is. I think part of it is that it's not really an external place, a lot of it's in our heads, ie due to the lack of context compared to the real world, we have to invent a narrative and framework for a lot of what goes on, and this invention makes it personal, not objective.
Last edited by jakell on Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jakell

Postby American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:21 pm

Searcher08 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:33 pm wrote:

and
and
and
and

This is good stuff. I would parse things a bit more strongly in terms of racist/fascist ideas and causes and say that slippery characters who deliberately keep themselves in an ambiguous zone do deserve attention, but I basically agree.
American Dream

Postby American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:27 pm

seemslikeadream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:06 pm wrote:
American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:02 pm wrote:

About the paranoia bit.

Otherwise I'd go crazy.

ALL OF THE MEMBERS OF RI ARE DECENT PEOPLE

Somebody who comes here to advocate for National "Anarchism" and/or other causes related to White Nationalism/White Separatism sure sets off alarm bells for me.

Your mileage may vary...
American Dream

PreviousNext

Return to FIRE PIT