Judeophobia & The Revolutionary Right

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Judeophobia & The Revolutionary Right

Postby jakell » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:54 am

American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:47 pm wrote:
coffin_dodger » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:41 am wrote:Am I reading this right, AD...anarchists are actually crypto-fascists?

You are not reading things right at all. National Anarchists and Autonomous Nationalists are shady shills for the revolutionary right (or maybe dupes of the sort that jakell would apparently like to recruit).

Search for recent posts on those two phrases- National Anarchists and Autonomous Nationalists- and you will learn more about the concerns...

Search for these and you will find they are all connected with AD's wallpapering.

So, who's this Nazi you mentioned then?
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:56 am

yea if that's what he's doing we are all such ignorant idiots we will just run out a buy a uniform

yes that is a big if.....and listen to AD everybody AD thinks we all are idiots just waiting around to be recruited

run for your lives people jakell is trying to hypnotize us all into buying a really pretty uniform

jakell you will take my ancient aliens out of my cold dead hands

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:03 pm

Read the critiques of Keith Preston and it becomes obvious that he is not a uniform-wearing "Nazi" but that he definitely is a part of the Revolutionary Right- as critiqued throughout this thread- slinging Racism, Sexism, anti-Semitism and Homophobia, under cover of pretty-sounding words related to anti-State and Autonomous ideology...

ON EDIT: Corrected a spelling error.
Last edited by American Dream on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
American Dream

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:05 pm

the words were fucking green AD......green

and we don't have money for new uniforms anyway...the ones from 1940 will have to do...we will just have to take them out of the closet :P

remember AD that's green....you know green ....like in sarcasm
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby jakell » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:08 pm

American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:03 pm wrote:Read the critiques of Keith Preston and it becomes obvious that the is not a uniform-wearing "Nazi" but that he definitely is a part of the Revolutionary Right- as critiqued throughout this thread- slinging Racism, Sexism, anti-Semitism and Homophobia, under cover of pretty-sounding words related to anti-State and Autonomous ideology...

Ah... remember my warnings about the use of the word 'obvious'.

You're probably confusing people by going on about Keith Preston, and bear in mind that hit pieces on individual personalities are not a good way to broach ideology (unless you are trying to use association).

So, who's this Nazi you mentioned? If you consider yourself an anti-fascist you should really be zeroing in on this, don't let the rot spread.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:30 pm

We still don't know what exact ideology jakell will claim- just that he alludes to the long amounts of time he has spent with "White Nationalists", that he urges delving into the minutiae of the claims of the Holocaust denialists/revisionists as the way forward, repeatedly urges people to go to the Keith Preston site, says that he supports Preston's brand of "National Anachism", etc.

That said, he is as slippery as a double-greased weasel and seems to always demur when it comes to making clear statements of intent and belief, to always avoid taking a stand...
"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
-Malcolm X
American Dream

Postby jakell » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:43 pm

American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:30 pm wrote:We still don't know what exact ideology jakell will claim- just that he alludes to the long amounts of time he has spent with "White Nationalists", that he urges delving into the minutiae of the claims of the Holocaust denialists/revisionists as the way forward, repeatedly urges people to go to the Keith Preston site, says that he supports Preston's brand of "National Anachism", etc.

That said, he is as slippery as a double-greased weasel and seems to always demur when it comes to making clear statements of intent and belief, to always avoid taking a stand...

Anarchists tend not to claim 'ideologies' in the abstract, they may very well do it when there is a strong context and when there is a need. I think you crave simple labels to slap on people and get uncomfortable when they don't pop up or are presented to you.

I have not urged anyone to delve into any particular minutiae. I have recommended that people make up their own minds about 'Attack The System', and not take your rather stale info as read.

As to me being 'slippery' . I have urged you to ask simple basic questions and conduct a decent enquiry, what you have asked for so far will not lead to anything conclusive, your really need to sharpen up your methods of discovery. If anything, it is you who appears to be the fuzzy one

Again though... you say there is one Nazi here, you should really identify them, and take steps to remove them (if you're a real anti-fascist that is), so go to it!

ETA: that royal 'we' keeps cropping up.
Last edited by jakell on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jakell

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:44 pm

Why Conspiracy Theories Provoke Violence and will also turn you into a raging fascist
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:49 pm

Every anarchist I have ever known- and I do know many- will not hesitate to tell you their detailed and sweeping critiques of the revolutionary right: from Skinheads to the Cryptos and everything in between and beyond that.

We have heard nothing of the kind from jakell, even though he clearly has a horse of this color in the race...
American Dream

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:01 pm

you are feeling like a Nazi....

Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby jakell » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:09 pm

American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:49 pm wrote:Every anarchist I have ever known- and I do know many- will not hesitate to tell you their detailed and sweeping critiques of the revolutionary right: from Skinheads to the Cryptos and everything in between and beyond that.

We have heard nothing of the kind from jakell, even though he clearly has a horse of this color in the race...

Yep, that sounds like Leftist anarchists who tend to waffle on a bit and often bore the pants off of people (they're not my cup of tea either).

That's not my style, I'm no idealogue (call me old fashioned, but I usually prefer people with their pants on), I prefer to express myself through dialogue, and discover other's preferences by the same, you learn a lot more this way. I'm pretty sure that's why forums were invented.

This bickering is getting us no closer to nabbing that Nazi you mentioned though. Perhaps we could go back to that common ground I mentioned a while back, I thought that was a start at least.
jakell

Postby Project Willow » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:23 pm

Am going to type this, as pointless as it may be, but just in case it wasn't thoroughly and boringly established by repetition ad nauseum...

AD, the J'accuse approach has never won you any converts, quite the opposite. You're shooting yourself in the foot, again.
SLAD, we all know what you think about AD, there's no need type it out in all caps for the 200th time.

I say this knowing full well neither of you is going to change, and knowing full well neither of you is going to get banned, which you both must know as well. So I'm beginning to wonder what you get out of this interminable dance? There's only one answer, it must be love. :dancingcouple: :moresarcasm

Jakell, appreciate your efforts to confine commentary to ideas, rather than your opponent's style. May seem difficult, but that's the best way round any sort of personal targeting. Be aware that we are a bit trigger happy here when it comes to links to questionable sites.

Speaking of which, someone will have to message me if there's a questionable post or link, because I will not be paying close attention. I'd prefer to bang my head against a wall until it's bloody and I need to go the hospital.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:31 pm

ok I'll stop now

Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby jakell » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:34 pm

Project Willow » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:23 pm wrote:Am going to type this, as pointless as it may be, but just in case it wasn't thoroughly and boringly established by repetition ad nauseum...

AD, the J'accuse approach has never won you any converts, quite the opposite. You're shooting yourself in the foot, again.
SLAD, we all know what you think about AD, there's no need type it out in all caps for the 200th time.

I say this knowing full well neither of you is going to change, and knowing full well neither of you is going to get banned, which you both must know as well. So I'm beginning to wonder what you get out of this interminable dance? There's only one answer, it must be love. :dancingcouple: :moresarcasm

Actually, I have offered AD a sort of olive branch, but he wasn't interested

Jakell, appreciate your efforts to confine commentary to ideas, rather than your opponent's style. May seem difficult, but that's the best way round any sort of personal targeting. Be aware that we are a bit trigger happy here when it comes to links to questionable sites.

Speaking of which, someone will have to message me if there's a questionable post or link, because I will not be paying close attention. I'd prefer to bang my head against a wall until it's bloody and I need to go the hospital.

I'm wondering about this 'questionable' term, it would be nice if there was someone to run these things by before posting them, I know that RI has dealt with some pretty dark stuff and wouldn't be able to do this if it was afraid of getting it's hands a bit dirty.
I liked Jeff's phrase of sympathetically linking, I think this puts the necessary stress on intent.

So far I've stuck just to mentioning names of sites, and suggesting that, if unsure, people go there and make their own minds up. I've also warned people if they may encounter some people who are not vey nice
jakell

Postby yathrib » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:49 pm

I don't think that enough credit is given to the critical faculties of RI readers. How many RI readers are actually attracted to Nazi ideology in any way, shape, or form, however attractively it is packaged? I suspect most of us are beyond that certain age where one is particularly malleable. Not that infiltration by right wing elements is not a danger to the board. Such people would probably aim more at determinedly cultivating divisiveness and conflict than at actual; recruiting. Perhaps they'd even put on a Punch and Judy show for us, leading to the taking of sides and the drowning out of all other discussion. Just saying.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst that justice prevail.

If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you.
yathrib

PreviousNext

Return to FIRE PIT