Judeophobia & The Revolutionary Right

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Judeophobia & The Revolutionary Right

Postby jakell » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:50 pm

Duplicate post... sorry.
Last edited by jakell on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby solace » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:53 pm

And it's no exaggeration to say Nazis are throwing their thought-bombs at us, attempting to make their cause respectable and infiltrate our side and - worse - our minds. On the "White Nationalist" board Stormfront, a recent post from "Free Zundel Now" spoke of success spreading a "stealth article" calling for Bush's impeachment on "forums that ordinarily won't take our kind of subject matter." "Free Zundel Now" tried it on the RI board, and the Nazi spamming was exposed.

From Stormfront's "Celtic Nation," advice on infiltration:

...you have to speak a language they will hear, and speak to what they will hear, and as you said, point out racial realities. The constant drone of Jew bashing will start to turn people off. It does make WN's look like kooks and conspiracy theorists, and hearkens people back to nutty stereotypes of Col. Klink from Hogan's Heroes, and paranoid conspiracy theorists who are mentally off-center.

When I discuss Israel and the Jews, I try to talk of the evils of the state of Israel, and if they are ready for it, introduce more. The fact is that most of what we struggle against is the big picture - the superstructures in place by the Jews in power.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=10232&p=100087&hilit=stormfront#p100087

Then there's this:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=14452&p=144730&hilit=stormfront#p144730

AD is right.
solace

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:57 pm

I SEE NO PROOF THAT THIS BOARD WAS TARGETED...NO PROOF WHAT SO EVER
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby jakell » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:01 pm

jakell » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:50 pm wrote:
Zombie Glenn Beck » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:34 pm wrote:
As to Anarchism I have run in those circles for many, many years and I have never met a one that would have anything to do with the Keith Preston/ATS type of homophobic and racist "Anarchism". They would laugh in your face if you tried to claim that this was a credible sort of "Anarchism". Most all are active anti-Fascists and will come out in the streets if the Nazis or the Klan are around.

Ok, well I have in fact met Anarchists with racist beliefs and tendencies. But I guess their form of (SCARE QUOTES)Anarchism(/SCARE QUOTES) isnt "credible" according to precepts of the high priests of Anarchism.

I think it is a fallacy that racism has a political flavour, I have met people from all walks of life who sometimes surprise me with egregious views.

Earlier on I stated that I do not wish to micro-manage people's beliefs, no matter how odd. Of course, it would one nice if everyone was nice but they're not, and cannot be made so, it just can't be done without eventually sliding slowly into an Orwellian scenario. So, from a practical point of view, I try not to concern myself with people's internal beliefs, but how they project them, this is the point where they can be effectively challenged and tackled.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby jakell » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:07 pm

seemslikeadream » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:57 pm wrote:I SEE NO PROOF THAT THIS BOARD WAS TARGETED...NO PROOF WHAT SO EVER

What does 'targeted' mean in this respect anyway?

Probably that a bunch of loons looked in your direction for a while, before crossing you off their list.
jakell

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:12 pm

does anyone here believe the members of this board are so naive/stupid to fall for that crap....if it ever happened here and so far I have not seen any proof what so ever that it happened here

you really have a low opinion of the members here to think they would fall for that crap and that it would last more than 2 seconds
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby solace » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:14 pm

seemslikeadream » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:12 pm wrote:does anyone here believe the members of this board are so naive/stupid to fall for that crap....if it ever happened here and so far I have not seen any proof what so ever that it happened here

you really have a low opinion of the members here to think they would fall for that crap and that it would last more than 2 seconds

So you don't believe the founder of this board Jeff Wells? Fancy that. :eeyaa
solace

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:17 pm

THERE IS NOT ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE THAT THIS BOARD WAS EVER INFILTRATED BY SF

DO YOU THINK JEFF IS SO STUPID TO EVER ALLOW SUCH CRAP

I want proof that this board EVER EVER was targeted by SF and that even if it was and that a BIG even that the person lasted more than 2 seconds....does anyone here think the members of this board are so naive that they could be fooled by that crap?
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Sounder » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:19 pm

That is about the gist of it SLAD

And AD's low opinion of us is confirmed by his unwillingness to discuss stuff, you know, on a supposed discussion forum.

We don't call it a post-it note forum, do we?
Sounder

Postby Zombie Glenn Beck » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:21 pm

The strange thing here isnt the idea that this board has been infiltrated, the strange thing is the idea that keeping anti-racist threads bumped constantly would somehow ward them away.
barracuda wrote:The path from RI moderator to True Blood fangirl to Jehovah's Witness seems pretty straightforward to me. Perhaps even inevitable.
Zombie Glenn Beck

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:22 pm

:thumbsup

AD and solace think they are way way smarter and that we need them to watch out for us so that big bad boogie man doesn't devour us...turning us all into RI Zombie SFer's :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

That's why we have to have 3 to 4 OP's about it on the front page going back 7 years
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby solace » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:26 pm

Zombie Glenn Beck » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:21 pm wrote:The strange thing here isnt the idea that this board has been infiltrated, the strange thing is the idea that keeping anti-racist threads bumped constantly would somehow ward them away.

I don't think that's why he does it. My concern would be why would it bother anybody. Anti-racism is a GOOD thing and anyone who doesn't want to read about it can do just that as adults. Advocating for NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE is kinda suspicious to say the least when people can exercise choice about what they decide to look at/respond to. Our late mod made that point many times.
solace

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:27 pm

Don't put words into Womby's mouth ...you have no right to do that

It bothers us when you call us anti-semites

we're just sick and tired of the same crap over and over and over and over again ...
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Zombie Glenn Beck » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:35 pm

solace » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:26 pm wrote:
Zombie Glenn Beck » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:21 pm wrote:The strange thing here isnt the idea that this board has been infiltrated, the strange thing is the idea that keeping anti-racist threads bumped constantly would somehow ward them away.

I don't think that's why he does it. My concern would be why would it bother anybody. Anti-racism is a GOOD thing and anyone who doesn't want to read about it can do just that as adults. Advocating for NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE is kinda suspicious to say the least when people can exercise choice about what they decide to look at/respond to. Our late mod made that point many times.

I agree completely that in a forum full of sane well balanced adults someone making threads people dont like would simply be ignored and everything ok. But in all my years of posting on forums, chat rooms, irc channels ect, I have yet to find a single community that is full of sane well balanced adults. Realistically, if someone incessantly spams a forum with the same stuff for years on end people are going to get sick of it. And the fact that this wasnt motivated by some kind of deep passion for the subject matter but rather some weird voodoo logic where these threads keep hoards racist spys at bay doesnt help much.
barracuda wrote:The path from RI moderator to True Blood fangirl to Jehovah's Witness seems pretty straightforward to me. Perhaps even inevitable.
Zombie Glenn Beck

Postby jakell » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:37 pm

The arguments and machinations of white nationalists/supremacists have become increasingly sophisticated over the last five years or so. Rather than dismiss them out of hand it is worth taking a close look at them so they can be properly refuted, especially as they are now poised to take advantage of the decline of our various societies.

AD's approach (as far as I can fathom it) is too shrill. He seems to take the view that they can be defeated by poo-slinging from a safe distance, both physically and intellectually. he's not unlike the Lefties in my own country who are fighting the battles of yesteryear. His heart is (probably) in the right place, but that's not nearly enough
I also think the notion that the danger to a place like this may come from the direction of Stromfronters is erronious, and it is also a tactical error to dismiss the whole scene as intellectually challenged, they have their own small but effective intelligencia. Don't underestimate them.

Why are they effective you say ?... because their increasingly subtle arguments are not wholly based on rationality, just like a lot of the human race (including here), and they know how to manipulate this tendency. A lot of people who prize their rational thinking are not as immune to this as they like to believe, because there is no immunity. Familiarity is my own defence
jakell

PreviousNext

Return to FIRE PIT