Judeophobia & The Revolutionary Right

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Judeophobia & The Revolutionary Right

Postby American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:51 pm

Project Willow » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:23 pm wrote:AD, the J'accuse approach has never won you any converts, quite the opposite. You're shooting yourself in the foot, again.

Truth be told, I'm not trying to win any converts. I'm realistic and recognize that those here who already go for Holocaust Revisionism, who consistently conflate criticism of the State of Israel with a World Jewish Conspiracy model, etc. are extremely unlikely to change- and none of them are White Nationalist types, as far as I know.

Jakell, however, does seem to have come here with an interest in advocating and/or recruiting for some kind of Third Positionist/National "Anarchist" agenda and I am extremely concerned about that, given that this is an anti-fascist board.
American Dream

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby jakell » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:00 pm

American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:51 pm wrote:
Project Willow » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:23 pm wrote:AD, the J'accuse approach has never won you any converts, quite the opposite. You're shooting yourself in the foot, again.

Truth be told, I'm not trying to win any converts. I'm realistic and recognize that those here who already go for Holocaust Revisionism, who consistently conflate criticism of the State of Israel with a World Jewish Conspiracy model, etc. are extremely unlikely to change- and none of them are White Nationalist types, as far as I know.

Jakell, however, does seem to have come here with an interest in advocating and/or recruiting for some kind of Third Positionist/National "Anarchist" agenda and I am extremely concerned about that, given that this is an anti-fascist board.

You really need to have a look at my whole output and not just that that coincides with what seems to be your own singular obsession.

Having spent four years up close with a few of these types, I'm really trying to move away from this sort of stuff (and you are definately not helping). That said I still wish to retain, develop and share insights I have gained and will do this in addition to other stuff because there are actually important (IMO) meta-issues related to it.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby Zombie Glenn Beck » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:01 pm

American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:51 pm wrote:

There are holocaust deniers on this board?
barracuda wrote:The path from RI moderator to True Blood fangirl to Jehovah's Witness seems pretty straightforward to me. Perhaps even inevitable.
Zombie Glenn Beck

Postby jakell » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:09 pm

Zombie Glenn Beck » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:01 pm wrote:
American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:51 pm wrote:

.... and so the cycle starts again (there is a Nazi too apparently, but AD's not telling).

I'm always glad to leave this end of things to people more knowledgeable about the history and standard arguments, because that what it takes. On my last board there was a Canadian guy who was an utter genius at this, it's nice to be able to take a back seat occasionally.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:09 pm

jakell » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:00 pm wrote:Having spent four years up close with a few of these types, I'm really trying to move away from this sort of stuff (and you are definately not helping). That said I still wish to retain, develop and share insights I have gained and will do this in addition to other stuff because there are actually important (IMO) meta-issues related to it.

Devil is in the details.

So you are now supporting some kind of Third Positionist/National "Anarchist" agenda- and telling us that's good and not in violation of the guidelines here?
American Dream

Postby NeonLX » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:12 pm

Y'know, I haven't had so much fun since my last bout of bloody diarrhea.

Mr. Chairman, I request a recess in the proceedings. I want to go outside and play tetherball. Even if it is -27F out there.
America is a fucked society because there is no room for essential human dignity. Its all about what you have, not who you are.--Joe Hillshoist
NeonLX

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby jakell » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:16 pm

American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:09 pm wrote:
jakell » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:00 pm wrote:Having spent four years up close with a few of these types, I'm really trying to move away from this sort of stuff (and you are definately not helping). That said I still wish to retain, develop and share insights I have gained and will do this in addition to other stuff because there are actually important (IMO) meta-issues related to it.

Devil is in the details.

So you are now supporting some kind of Third Positionist/National "Anarchist" agenda- and telling us that's good and not in violation of the guidelines here?

You still haven't got the hang of asking clear questions have you?

I think you are centering this around my bolded part, and in this case I was referring to other subjects, the subject addressed here only represents a portion of my interests, and I'm really trying to decrease that portion as I've more or less had my fill of it.

I'd rather not have to speculate, try to be more clear.
jakell

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:17 pm

NeonLX » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:12 pm wrote:Y'know, I haven't had so much fun since my last bout of bloody diarrhea.

Mr. Chairman, I request a recess in the proceedings. I want to go outside and play tetherball. Even if it is -27F out there.

:clapping:

I'm coming up to watch but only if you take your shirt off :happyclap:
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:19 pm

jakell » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:16 pm wrote:You still haven't got the hang of asking clear questions have you?

What's obfuscation?
American Dream

Postby jakell » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:23 pm

NeonLX » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:12 pm wrote:Y'know, I haven't had so much fun since my last bout of bloody diarrhea.

I suppose, being the new boy, I had to run across AD's 'enthusiasms' at some point. I'm sort of glad that it's now and not after I take the plunge at post 500 (a little rule of mine).

It's unfortunate that our interests coincide somewhat here, because I want to avoid getting tangled up in pointless repition. I'd like to make at least a couple of friends here, and I'm concerned that hanging with AD too much will keep others at bay.

(and no, I won't be babysitting him for the forum)
jakell

Postby slimmouse » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:26 pm

American Dream » 30 Jan 2014 18:19 wrote:
jakell » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:16 pm wrote:You still haven't got the hang of asking clear questions have you?

What's obfuscation?

LOL.

You enjoyinng the 'problematic' all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet, Jackell ;)

Back to the lurk.
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:27 pm

Why are you supporting some kind of Third Positionist/National "Anarchist" agenda?

Are you telling us that's good and not in violation of the guidelines here?
American Dream

Postby BrandonD » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:28 pm

Zombie Glenn Beck » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:01 pm wrote:
American Dream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:51 pm wrote:Truth be told, I'm not trying to win any converts. I'm realistic and recognize that those here who already go for Holocaust Revisionism, who consistently conflate criticism of the State of Israel with a World Jewish Conspiracy model, etc. are extremely unlikely to change- and none of them are White Nationalist types, as far as I know.

Yea, the cryptic accusations are becoming a bit tiring.

Call me paranoid, but I can't help feeling the faintest suspicion that this subject is being intentionally inflated in order to falsely associate this site with some sort of Nazi ideology.

If you walk into a house and there are rat traps in every corner, as well as people yelling "there are NO rats here!! I repeat, there are NO rats here!!!", then visitors will surely suspect that there is a rat problem in the house, even if the house has never contained a single rat.

Really this feeling has less to do with paranoia and more to do with the fact that I'm just finding it difficult to believe that rational adults who are intelligent and insightful enough to find their way to a site like this can still genuinely be this obsessively identified with and triggered by a subject.

Or am I giving this site too much credit to expect at least some degree of intellectual detachment from its participants?
"One measures a circle, beginning anywhere." -Charles Fort
BrandonD

Postby jakell » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:29 pm

slimmouse » Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:26 pm wrote:
American Dream » 30 Jan 2014 18:19 wrote:

What's obfuscation?

LOL.

You enjoyinng the 'problematic' all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet, Jackell ;)

Back to the lurk.

You're not fooling me, I can hear all the sniggering back there
jakell

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:32 pm

If you walk into a house and there are rat traps in every corner, as well as people yelling "there are NO rats here!! I repeat, there are NO rats here!!!", then visitors will surely suspect that there is a rat problem in the house, even if the house has never contained a single rat.

oops there it is :yay :thumbsup

perfect

where are all the rats?

sorry that I can't help myself shouting that there are no rats here
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

PreviousNext

Return to FIRE PIT