Judeophobia & The Revolutionary Right

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Judeophobia & The Revolutionary Right

Postby Searcher08 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:22 pm

@Slad Here are some issues

Sl1 Being labelled an anti-Semite
Sl2 Disruptive trolls can currently call others 'anti-Semites' with no evidence and impunity
Sl3 Clear procedures / common sense for using the one thread rule, which needs to work for everyone as a whole.
Sl4 Allowing space for very different points of view without creating destructive draining enervating shitfights.

Here are some from 'mindreading' AD (AD - please correct :) )
AD1 There has been far right infiltration attempts here before
AD2 This place is unique - how can it be safeguarded
AD3 Improving access to my TIDS project
AD4 Being labelled an anti-Palestinian, a Zionist, an AIPAC supporter
AD5 Not having my practical activism knowledge / strengths used here

Here are some of mine:
Se0 Deeply object to being inferred as 'anti-Semite'
Se1 Lack of Jeff
Se2 Lack of MODs
Se3 Lack of Board Database Backup
Se4 No Plan B in case plug pulled
Se5 Board is currently a huge waste of potential - it could be so much more
Se6 Lacking vision / inspiration / positive freshness / fun
Se7 Protecting board from Hasbara / Far Right / Trolls

What other ones are there?
Searcher08

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Rory » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:25 pm

seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:20 pm wrote:I am gonna try that ....if only AD could return the favor and limit his ONE other obsession to ONE thread....that also would be helpful

thanks for the advice Rory...I really didn't you and I had a problem ..I guess I was wrong

No problem! Seriously though, you can't change his behavior so why waste your time trying. You can change your own for far less effort and far bigger dividends.

Concentrate on your own threads and let him do his thing.

With that, I'm out of this particular debate for good
Rory

Postby jakell » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:29 pm

seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:20 pm wrote:I am gonna try that ....if only AD could return the favor and limit his ONE other obsession to ONE thread....that also would be helpful

thanks for the advice Rory...I really didn't you and I had a problem ..I guess I was wrong :shrug:

I broached this with him and, as I was saying in a different thread at the time... Have an obsession, they can be useful in providing stamina and patience, a lot of the good things we have in this world, art, music, technologies etc are due to certain people's obsessions.

But don't just have a singular obsession, have a few, this can help to regain perspective.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby 0_0 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:49 pm

Can i just ask for a moment's attention to the -imho- amazing restraint AD has (consistently) shown when being 'analysed' by multiple users in threads like these? And for what, posting links about fascists on an antifascist board.. I know off course that, naturally, most attention will always have to go to the bigmouths, but still: cheers to you AD.
playmobil of the gods
0_0

Postby jakell » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:04 pm

0_0 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:49 pm wrote:Can i just ask for a moment's attention to the -imho- amazing restraint AD has (consistently) shown when being 'analysed' by multiple users in threads like these? And for what, posting links about fascists on an antifascist board.. I know off course that, naturally, most attention will always have to go to the bigmouths, but still: cheers to you AD.

I saw no restraint accorded to me. If I was a regular and saw another regular grilling a newbie in that fashion I would be concerned.

Some of the information in his articles is quite stale. unfortunately he will not tolerate being told this and seems to regard them as 100% accurate. As far as anti-fascism is concerned he is a loose cannon and severly hampers the board's angle on this.

A serious subject deserves serious attention, and this is why I am pulling no punches.
" Orwell feared those who would deprive us of information. Huxley feared those who would give us so much that we would be reduced to passivity and egoism"
jakell

Postby brainpanhandler » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:16 pm

seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:58 pm wrote:@b p h

the problem is that AD and solace have repeatedly in the past labeled me an anti-semite in obvious and not so obvious ways and it continues to this day in this very thread ...solace went back 10 years of my posts looking for some proof of that and could not find one iota of evidence of the lies solace posts about me here but solace continues the lies....I DO NOT LIKE BEING CALLED AN ANTI-SEMITE....I do not like being stalked.....I WILL NOT IGNORE THE LIES and I will not put up with it....I should be able to post here in this thread and any other thread without that crap lie being said of me.

Well, surely you have those instances when they labeled you an anti-semite in obvious and not so obvious ways bookmarked/documented. You're constantly taking screen shots and gathering evidence of wrong doing and libeling/defaming of your character. (Just one or two good examples will do, please?) I've never seen it myself. At most what I have seen is the insinuation that you are not smart enough to suss these things out for yourself. It's condescending and I can understand why you feel insulted by it. but that's not the same at all. And why should you care so much what AD thinks of you? You have lot's of supporters and admirers here. (though those numbers may be dwindling the longer you continue this feud). Isn't that enough? Does everyone have to agree with you on everything before you calm down? There's people here that hate my guts. So what? Fuck 'em.

I should be able to post a thread about Joseph Campbell without all hell breaking loose

About that.... I've been refraining from starting a thread here to discuss the possibility that Joe had anti-semitic tendencies. It's a fair question and there's evidence to suggest he was anti-semitic. Some of that evidence is not the kind one can get by googling "Campbell+mankind quarterly". It's a complicated subject and requires a reasonable base knowledge of medieval history and the history of anti-semitism and it's relationship to western mythology. I'd have to do a lot of reading and review. If I ever take it up it will probably be a review of The Hero with a Thousand Faces and I'll do it in the book subforum or perhaps the Paedophilia and Fascist Sexuality subforum. So no worries.

IGNORING could go two ways as I see it....

Sigh. Maybe you could take the high road? It won't cost you anything that I can see. Just as an experiment. What could it hurt?
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby American Dream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:18 pm

jakell » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:04 pm wrote:
0_0 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:49 pm wrote:Can i just ask for a moment's attention to the -imho- amazing restraint AD has (consistently) shown when being 'analysed' by multiple users in threads like these? And for what, posting links about fascists on an antifascist board.. I know off course that, naturally, most attention will always have to go to the bigmouths, but still: cheers to you AD.

I saw no restraint accorded to me. If I was a regular and saw another regular grilling a newbie in that fashion I would be concerned.

Some of the information in his articles is quite stale. unfortunately he will not tolerate being told this and seems to regard them as 100% accurate. As far as anti-fascism is concerned he is a loose cannon and severly hampers the board's angle on this.

A serious subject deserves serious attention, and this is why I am pulling no punches.

Is this the translation?:

Let me tell you all about White Nationalism, National Anarchism, and other such movements- which aren't at all what you think they are! Most aren't really racist at all! My favorite group isn't even fascist! I am, of course completely neutral on these topics- just sharing knowledge from years of hanging out with those people...

American Dream

Postby jakell » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:25 pm

There is no 'translation'.

You picked on the wrong fella here. Eventually I will let you off the hook, as I said, your heart's (probably) in the right place. Remember what I said about common ground:

jakell » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:08 pm wrote:
Sounds like we may be possibly inching towards some common ground.

I think what we have here is that our styles of anti-fascism are diametrically opposed, ie not actually opposed. Also, I suspect you like to read stuff and regurgitate rather stale articles, whereas I like to roll my sleeves up (when I'm not chillin' somewhere like this of course). Like I said, I'm no idealogue.
I also think you need some practice with the real thing.
jakell

Postby Searcher08 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:35 pm

brainpanhandler » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:16 pm wrote:
seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:58 pm wrote:@b p h

the problem is that AD and solace have repeatedly in the past labeled me an anti-semite in obvious and not so obvious ways and it continues to this day in this very thread ...solace went back 10 years of my posts looking for some proof of that and could not find one iota of evidence of the lies solace posts about me here but solace continues the lies....I DO NOT LIKE BEING CALLED AN ANTI-SEMITE....I do not like being stalked.....I WILL NOT IGNORE THE LIES and I will not put up with it....I should be able to post here in this thread and any other thread without that crap lie being said of me.

Well, surely you have those instances when they labeled you an anti-semite in obvious and not so obvious ways bookmarked/documented. You're constantly taking screen shots and gathering evidence of wrong doing and libeling/defaming of your character. (Just one or two good examples will do, please?) I've never seen it myself.

Topic: You are a good guy Wombaticus Rex
solace
Post subject: Re: You are a good guy Wombaticus Rex
Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:49 pm

Replies: 79
Views: 1922
... you guys were members of Pro Semite Undrercover.con weren't you? Well I guess I was too subtle. The OPPOSITE of pro-semite is antisemite you fucking antisemite. No wonder you were banned from two boards for it.

Most of the responses to slad have been variations of the 'take the high ground', ignore it, walk away, it not really saying that etc

Please see my post up thread, bph, I would appreciate your thoughts on it.
Searcher08

Postby American Dream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:50 pm

Is it at all true that we have people who took refuge here after being banned from other boards for anti-Semitism?
American Dream

Postby Searcher08 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:09 pm

American Dream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:50 pm wrote:Is it at all true that we have people who took refuge here after being banned from other boards for anti-Semitism?

Further to my response to bph, which involved q good standing member being labelled a 'fucking anti-Semite' and your response... is the above? Hmm...

I am surprised (especially given the hours of effort it took me) that you also appeared to have ignored the research I did when it showed the hasbara infilitration issue.
Searcher08

Postby jakell » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:14 pm

Searcher08 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:09 pm wrote:
American Dream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:50 pm wrote:Is it at all true that we have people who took refuge here after being banned from other boards for anti-Semitism?

Further to my response to bph, which involved q good standing member being labelled a 'fucking anti-Semite' and your response... is the above? Hmm...

I am surprised (especially given the hours of effort it took me) that you also appeared to have ignored the research I did when it showed the hasbara infilitration issue.

Now I know why you're called Searcher (presumably the first seven wore out)
jakell

Postby American Dream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:17 pm

Searcher08 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:09 pm wrote:

Was the quote about people being banned for anti-Semitism at all valid?
American Dream

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:20 pm

brainpanhandler » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:16 pm wrote:[quote="[url=http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?p=533473#p533473]

Well, surely you have those instances when they labeled you an anti-semite in obvious and not so obvious ways bookmarked/documented. You're constantly taking screen shots and gathering evidence of wrong doing and libeling/defaming of your character. (Just one or two good examples will do, please?) I've never seen it myself.

Sigh. Maybe you could take the high road? It won't cost you anything that I can see. Just as an experiment. What could it hurt?[/quote]

There are examples in this very thread b p h so you don't have to look very far

and yea I have taken screen shots
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:25 pm

American Dream » Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:50 pm wrote:Is it at all true that we have people who took refuge here after being banned from other boards for anti-Semitism?

I KNOW that you are referring to me and trying to continue the LIES solace goes around telling but there you go again with you little smart ass underhanded spreading of lies

soloace and you have continually spread these vicious lies ...completely unfounded untrue LIES

ANY WONDER I DO NOT LIKE YOU..... YOU LYING SOB
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

PreviousNext

Return to FIRE PIT