Utah couple kill two year old

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Utah couple kill two year old

Postby El Amigo » Sun May 17, 2015 8:24 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/utah-couple-beat-toddler-death-dirty-diaper-cops-article-1.2222157

I never liked Bill Cosby. Always found him to be condescending towards children, could never stand the smug 'I'm-an-adult' faux wisdom, absolutely hated the loveless marriage he upheld on his sitcom. Of course he might be a serial rapist... But when you say things like, 'Boy, I brought you into this world and I can take you out!' and people cheer with laughter- Isn't that all kinds of f'ed up on it's own?

Everything humans think and feel about 'child-rearing' is absolutely wrong and evil. What do some of you think?

Whitney Houston had an absolutely wretched song where she said 'children are the future'- is that the only reason to love them? Do children need to be 'raised' OR tended to and protected from the world? Do parents beat the world into them, at the expense of their interior lives? Sometimes physical lives... Do children belong to their parents?

I joined this site sometime last year, after the Elliot Rodgers thing. That was about sex, which is about procreation. Is it sexist to wonder what kind of 'mother' could allow this? Are methods used to achieve equality {in a corrupt society} breaking the bond between mother and child?

I keep thinking about Sarah Palin- I think of a little girl riding a bycicle and her father watching her and thinking- 'she could be president someday.' Now I'm someone who'd never wish the desire for what the presidency requires on anyone's soul, but even If I weren't- what if the child riding the bycicle is what's important? People see children as just future adults-

Anyway Sarah Palin's son posed nude... :dunno:

And I know women pose nude, but they have boobs and feminine charm and men go inside them during sex and plant a seed and the woman recieves it, holds it, incubates it and a life is formed in her and she gives birth to it and feeds it from her breast and, most the time, fights like a mama bear to keep the life safe and gives it a home in this world. SO any society in which a man poses nude should probably stop having sex altogether, cuz it ain't what they're doing anyway. Any society where men are posing nude while mothers smoke a loosey as 'their' toddler is beaten to death as only a childkiller should be, isn't capable of reproducing anything but death anyway.

There is a war against men and women together. Children are collateral damage. Human nature is good, if not helpless and demanding of love. The beast is civilization.
El Amigo

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Utah couple kill two year old

Postby 82_28 » Mon May 18, 2015 3:23 am

I am seriously trying to unpack this first post of yours, El Amigo. I've read it four times. I still can't tell the purpose to the link and then going into cosby and that show's writing. I "get it", but don't know your actual concise point.

Anyhow, welcome, Amigo!
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby El Amigo » Mon May 18, 2015 6:45 am

82_28 » Mon May 18, 2015 3:23 am wrote:I am seriously trying to unpack this first post of yours, El Amigo. I've read it four times. I still can't tell the purpose to the link and then going into cosby and that show's writing. I "get it", but don't know your actual concise point.

Anyhow, welcome, Amigo!

Thanks.

Yeah the original post had a lot of stuff about notions of family, Kierkegaardian gender stuff, children as POW's (where Palin makes an entrance-btw, it's her son-in-law- oops,) men's rights, women's rights, children's rights, grandparent's rights-

There was this guy who had been whining about being 'objectified' - is that even possible? Why are men so weak? And women so hard? Why do people want that?

It was long and even more rambling- went on and on-

Sober on the internet :farmer:
El Amigo

Postby El Amigo » Mon May 18, 2015 9:13 pm

Ok, let me take another stab at this cuz my first post was senseless and it's kind of embarassing. I was a screenwriter, and even then just to be a director. So I write poorly with confidence. Systematically ordering ideas blows.

OK- You're at a royal farms (or your local gas....store..place), and you see a beautiful young mother make a cherry squishee for her tiny daughter. The mother's feminine gestures swirl around the whole act, cast a kinetic spell.

Now baby girl follows her mother to an ordering screen, tiny gait, in her sandals, clutching the slushee with two hands, it's the size of her top, she'll be able to drink maybe a quarter of it, she's content. She takes a sip, the mommy asks for one too. Now if you could've seen the child's face during the construction of this thing you'd know why that is not and never can be an option- for her to give just one sip is to have never had any of it at all- she wants the WHOLE thing. Sure it's good to share, especially with your mom, but she wants the WHOLE thing. As it was, is and forever will be. Want made wholesome and true- she debates herself, hangs her head, does some weird dance and throws down/lets go of the slurpee and it spills. Mommy cleans it up, "for real, thas how you feel. You can't give me one sip?"

She takes her aside, cleans them up, tells her daughter she should feel shame {ok, thas ok} and tells her to apologize to whoever has to clean the mess up. The little girl blurts, sobs "I'm sorry!"

Mommy says, "Not to me."

A woman comes to clean it up, momma plays with her daughter's hair, leads her to the apology. Baby girl flees and hides in her mommy's {nice, big ol'} butt. People laugh and the mother comforts and you can't knock the smile off my face. I leave and mommy is holding her daughter in her arms, ordering lunch.

I'm 29 and somehow felt uncomfortable wanting to love the two of them and have the mother be in love with me-- tho I should've been, she was probly happily married. I felt sappy, douchy, kinda gay, dorky and stupid. Why? Who does that? Society does that... Even now most of you who bothered to read are looking for bundy-esque/pedobear subtexts-

Now let me hook my thumbs under my suspenders-

1.) Power is good, but it's in helping and loving children. Not feeling superior to them.
2.) That story was life and it is beautiful- then the world shows up, the law, the ways of man- the world says you must raise children to be members of society. This is like picking a flower and trying to replant it.
3.) Children are a part of their mother till about 5-6. Is that sexist? I think it's beautiful. It may seem homophobic and this confuses me as I am not that. The depiction of the homosexual family on Modern Family is twee, insulting.
3.) I often hear children likened to dogs that must be trained. No. Adults are like good dogs, social animals. Or attack dogs. Or biting the hand that feeds them dogs... However you wanna take that. And right now I like dogs more than most people.
4.) It's just a given that children belong to their parents. No, they don't.
5.) Spare the rod, spoil the child. The word for rod is 'Shebet.' The word shepherd is literally, like from that, or at least it sounds like it is. Anyway it was a kinda sorta a' rod shepherds used to guide sheep. Beautiful. True. It wasn't a switch- Love the word choice on that one. Also rod sounds pedobear.
6.) I'm dealing with a narcissistic parent/boss, I decided to see what the good folks here had to say. Some good stuff, thanks. One poster said children are narcissistic and linked to a nice lady who put tons of effort into a helpful site on narcissism. I'm butchering this I'm sure, but the Oedipus Complex wraps up around the age of six, where the child identifies with the parent of the same sex. So children around the age of six, for a few months, are narcissistic. (According to the article) If they're identifying, aren't they mimicking?
7.) The little boy in the OP article was two. Asked to give up the womb, the breast and now asked to deal with something we'd all find dreadfully humiliating. And he didn't choose his 'mother.' Am I being unfair to parents? Genuine question- We can't even ask questions anymore in this society... Thas how 'adult' we all are- I don't even know if I'm being a dick about stuff half the time...

The Cosby stuff...???... My only real contact with the outside world right now is WMMR's 'Preston And Steve' here in the ho-hum DE valley, which I only really listen to, because back in 2006 they were the only morning show that didn't constantly call for Iraq to be nuked. Anyway they had mentioned Bill Cosby last friday morning. A few days before they had noted the beautiful Lisa Ann's b-day, who of course portrayed the beautiful, if not tragically whorish, Sarah Palin in her seminal 2008 work, Who's Nailin' Paylin.

Sunday- I go to Walgreens. See a magazine rack and Justin Bieber is presenting his torso as if it's a vagina. It is not. Even worse, he means for this to be a show of strength. How? He bares his smooth breasts as tho they provide sustenance, and lo, they do not. Seriously, what is that? WTF even is that!? Ironically I was there to buy food for my cat. This would get a sneering grin from most he-man tough guys. I was once called gay because I didn't know what UFC was- later, when I saw two grown men indulge in pageantry, strip down to a pair of panties and roll around on the floor, I understood. I was once considered less of a man because I didn't play video games eighty hours a week- Seriously!?!?

Some other guy being a douche, from 'The Game of Thrones', is whining about how he's a sex object and I recall being a line cook five years ago. The girls there were beautiful, they'd walk around in their leggings and yoga pants, c'est la vie... Their shirts never reached down far enough and you'd catch glimpses of this strip of flesh... (Is seeing woman as objects of beauty, desire and love a bad thing-? that question IS rhetorical, I'll try and answer it here-) I was considered 'sexy' there, I despised that because I confused it with being 'hot'. Sadly I did not learn the difference until it was much too late. Even with the 'hot' guys, the girls would remark on 'their pretty girlfriends' cuz deep down thas what girls wanna be. And this is beautiful, galvanizingly human.

One of them emerged this one time... Sheee... like, burst!- into my vision, in her own inimitable fashion... She was flushed, eyes wide, beads of sweat on her forehead- she'd been waiting on tables outside and had gotten a good tip or something or whatever- maybe her bf had stopped by and made her feel nice but thas not believable at all, it was a good tip and she was just lovely. So she flutters back there and stops on a dime and twirls around, to get something to drink... (She had passed the soda machines for the greeter/takeout vestibule place.) She comes back, serene, braiding her hair, in-a-sense- she twirls again and I see her neck and contrast it with her thighs in yoga pants and words escape me, it's like Sophia exhaling, and then that ass---! :dancingcouple:

Sorry... She took her tray of food and carries off and I watch her. Anway, we- the two of us, lover and lovee- the two of us, were never alone- No, something else was there in the form of this lumbering jamoke from Middletown, who comes up behind me. He says to me, he says "Damn, that bitch is hot. I'd let her S my D..."

I could've killed him. I cowardly said 'Oh, would you now?' and that was all.

1.) Sex is women's. Woman are Sex. It's their's to give. How is acknowledging that not empowering to women?
2.) By 'objectifying' men (impossible) society is turning women into semen receptacles.
3.) Men are jokes. Probly cuz some of them pose nude. The others try too hard to make up for that.
4.) Men pay zero attention to actual women. They just see the social ciphers they want, or don't want to tickle their pickle. To the latter they are mercilessly cruel. Men and women are fuck buddies who engage in mutual masturbation.

I have some more to say on this and how it all ties in. But anyway- so far- Thoughts? Really looking for disagreements!! Point out how crazy and weird and stupid this post is! Tear it to shreds! Go nuts!
El Amigo

Postby BrandonD » Mon May 18, 2015 11:01 pm

El Amigo » Mon May 18, 2015 8:13 pm wrote:Ok, let me take another stab at this cuz my first post was senseless and it's kind of embarassing. I was a screenwriter, and even then just to be a director. So I write poorly with confidence. Systematically ordering ideas blows.

OK- You're at a royal farms (or your local gas....store..place), and you see a beautiful young mother make a cherry squishee for her tiny daughter. The mother's feminine gestures swirl around the whole act, cast a kinetic spell.

Now baby girl follows her mother to an ordering screen, tiny gait, in her sandals, clutching the slushee with two hands, it's the size of her top, she'll be able to drink maybe a quarter of it, she's content. She takes a sip, the mommy asks for one too. Now if you could've seen the child's face during the construction of this thing you'd know why that is not and never can be an option- for her to give just one sip is to have never had any of it at all- she wants the WHOLE thing. Sure it's good to share, especially with your mom, but she wants the WHOLE thing. As it was, is and forever will be. Want made wholesome and true- she debates herself, hangs her head, does some weird dance and throws down/lets go of the slurpee and it spills. Mommy cleans it up, "for real, thas how you feel. You can't give me one sip?"

She takes her aside, cleans them up, tells her daughter she should feel shame {ok, thas ok} and tells her to apologize to whoever has to clean the mess up. The little girl blurts, sobs "I'm sorry!"

Mommy says, "Not to me."

A woman comes to clean it up, momma plays with her daughter's hair, leads her to the apology. Baby girl flees and hides in her mommy's {nice, big ol'} butt. People laugh and the mother comforts and you can't knock the smile off my face. I leave and mommy is holding her daughter in her arms, ordering lunch.

I'm 29 and somehow felt uncomfortable wanting to love the two of them and have the mother be in love with me-- tho I should've been, she was probly happily married. I felt sappy, douchy, kinda gay, dorky and stupid. Why? Who does that? Society does that... Even now most of you who bothered to read are looking for bundy-esque/pedobear subtexts-

Now let me hook my thumbs under my suspenders-

1.) Power is good, but it's in helping and loving children. Not feeling superior to them.
2.) That story was life and it is beautiful- then the world shows up, the law, the ways of man- the world says you must raise children to be members of society. This is like picking a flower and trying to replant it.
3.) Children are a part of their mother till about 5-6. Is that sexist? I think it's beautiful. It may seem homophobic and this confuses me as I am not that. The depiction of the homosexual family on Modern Family is twee, insulting.
3.) I often hear children likened to dogs that must be trained. No. Adults are like good dogs, social animals. Or attack dogs. Or biting the hand that feeds them dogs... However you wanna take that. And right now I like dogs more than most people.
4.) It's just a given that children belong to their parents. No, they don't.
5.) Spare the rod, spoil the child. The word for rod is 'Shebet.' The word shepherd is literally, like from that, or at least it sounds like it is. Anyway it was a kinda sorta a' rod shepherds used to guide sheep. Beautiful. True. It wasn't a switch- Love the word choice on that one. Also rod sounds pedobear.
6.) I'm dealing with a narcissistic parent/boss, I decided to see what the good folks here had to say. Some good stuff, thanks. One poster said children are narcissistic and linked to a nice lady who put tons of effort into a helpful site on narcissism. I'm butchering this I'm sure, but the Oedipus Complex wraps up around the age of six, where the child identifies with the parent of the same sex. So children around the age of six, for a few months, are narcissistic. (According to the article) If they're identifying, aren't they mimicking?
7.) The little boy in the OP article was two. Asked to give up the womb, the breast and now asked to deal with something we'd all find dreadfully humiliating. And he didn't choose his 'mother.' Am I being unfair to parents? Genuine question- We can't even ask questions anymore in this society... Thas how 'adult' we all are- I don't even know if I'm being a dick about stuff half the time...

The Cosby stuff...???... My only real contact with the outside world right now is WMMR's 'Preston And Steve' here in the ho-hum DE valley, which I only really listen to, because back in 2006 they were the only morning show that didn't constantly call for Iraq to be nuked. Anyway they had mentioned Bill Cosby last friday morning. A few days before they had noted the beautiful Lisa Ann's b-day, who of course portrayed the beautiful, if not tragically whorish, Sarah Palin in her seminal 2008 work, Who's Nailin' Paylin.

Sunday- I go to Walgreens. See a magazine rack and Justin Bieber is presenting his torso as if it's a vagina. It is not. Even worse, he means for this to be a show of strength. How? He bares his smooth breasts as tho they provide sustenance, and lo, they do not. Seriously, what is that? WTF even is that!? Ironically I was there to buy food for my cat. This would get a sneering grin from most he-man tough guys. I was once called gay because I didn't know what UFC was- later, when I saw two grown men indulge in pageantry, strip down to a pair of panties and roll around on the floor, I understood. I was once considered less of a man because I didn't play video games eighty hours a week- Seriously!?!?

Some other guy being a douche, from 'The Game of Thrones', is whining about how he's a sex object and I recall being a line cook five years ago. The girls there were beautiful, they'd walk around in their leggings and yoga pants, c'est la vie... Their shirts never reached down far enough and you'd catch glimpses of this strip of flesh... (Is seeing woman as objects of beauty, desire and love a bad thing-? that question IS rhetorical, I'll try and answer it here-) I was considered 'sexy' there, I despised that because I confused it with being 'hot'. Sadly I did not learn the difference until it was much too late. Even with the 'hot' guys, the girls would remark on 'their pretty girlfriends' cuz deep down thas what girls wanna be. And this is beautiful, galvanizingly human.

One of them emerged this one time... Sheee... like, burst!- into my vision, in her own inimitable fashion... She was flushed, eyes wide, beads of sweat on her forehead- she'd been waiting on tables outside and had gotten a good tip or something or whatever- maybe her bf had stopped by and made her feel nice but thas not believable at all, it was a good tip and she was just lovely. So she flutters back there and stops on a dime and twirls around, to get something to drink... (She had passed the soda machines for the greeter/takeout vestibule place.) She comes back, serene, braiding her hair, in-a-sense- she twirls again and I see her neck and contrast it with her thighs in yoga pants and words escape me, it's like Sophia exhaling, and then that ass---! :dancingcouple:

Sorry... She took her tray of food and carries off and I watch her. Anway, we- the two of us, lover and lovee- the two of us, were never alone- No, something else was there in the form of this lumbering jamoke from Middletown, who comes up behind me. He says to me, he says "Damn, that bitch is hot. I'd let her S my D..."

I could've killed him. I cowardly said 'Oh, would you now?' and that was all.

1.) Sex is women's. Woman are Sex. It's their's to give. How is acknowledging that not empowering to women?
2.) By 'objectifying' men (impossible) society is turning women into semen receptacles.
3.) Men are jokes. Probly cuz some of them pose nude. The others try too hard to make up for that.
4.) Men pay zero attention to actual women. They just see the social ciphers they want, or don't want to tickle their pickle. To the latter they are mercilessly cruel. Men and women are fuck buddies who engage in mutual masturbation.

I have some more to say on this and how it all ties in. But anyway- so far- Thoughts? Really looking for disagreements!! Point out how crazy and weird and stupid this post is! Tear it to shreds! Go nuts!

I see a jumbled pile of social constructs, mistaken for physical reality.

When we aren't getting the attention that we desire from the opposite sex, our very last recourse is to turn the mirror to ourselves.

Much easier to point the blame at society. WE are the "real man" of an idyllic past, today's man is a lesser man.
"One measures a circle, beginning anywhere." -Charles Fort
BrandonD

Postby 82_28 » Tue May 19, 2015 12:28 am

I bartended for around twenty years and never objectified a single woman. I worked around hundreds of women through the years, customer and co-worker, but was able to get through the years without anything like that. I had to defend so many women from creeps. Not that they "needed" it, but I would not put up with it at my bar.

However, what does this have to do with "Utah couple kill two year old"????. . .
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby El Amigo » Tue May 19, 2015 3:38 pm

I see a jumbled pile of social constructs, mistaken for physical reality.

When we aren't getting the attention that we desire from the opposite sex, our very last recourse is to turn the mirror to ourselves.

Much easier to point the blame at society. WE are the "real man" of an idyllic past, today's man is a lesser man.

Thanks!

Are you suggesting the mother did all that because she knew people were watching? Was it a situation I manipulated in my head to fit an ideal? Were you talking about other things in that jumbled pile?

Was it just poorly written and hard to understand? Am I psychotic? Was it tl;dr?

I don't have trouble getting attention from the opposite sex, I desire paying attention to them without the world inserting a pile of social constructs that is mistaken for a physical reality. I thought that was fairly evident- my bad, my blunder. Seriously, I'm not being sarcastic there if you can believe it.

Do you think society is good? Why? Seriously, help me out here man- It seems to be normalized insanity and cruelty. I'm not impressed with the banality of it's evil. I was at a social gathering one time (admittedly one of the last times- I am hard up for female companionship. Ya got me there :oops: ) and the subject of Sandusky came up- pretty much everyone there blamed the victims for not coming forward earlier and then felt sorry for 'JoePa'. Many were worried if it would effect Penn State. Are you saying that was a just a social construct I mistook for physical reality?

I AM big on the olden days- those were some real men... Boy, I'll tell ya what... the way Adam threw Eve under the bus, the way Moses slaughtered women and young boys, the way Spartans pranced around nekkid and had big muscles and boned young boys and murdered everybody, the way men up until very recently beat children and engaged in perversions most of us would blush at- like deforming women's feet so they could be sodomized with them... {That MIGHT Be a racist rumor- but hey, they were deforming women's feet. And it was the women with deformed feet enforcing it.} The obsession with men's skin color and what their semen produced- I yearn for the good old days when men wore tights and powdered wigs- I wish I could go back to Coney Island between the big wars, when every guy in the greatest generation was a speedo guy... Man, everything was great back then.
El Amigo

Postby El Amigo » Tue May 19, 2015 3:46 pm

82_28 wrote:I bartended for around twenty years and never objectified a single woman. I worked around hundreds of women through the years, customer and co-worker, but was able to get through the years without anything like that. I had to defend so many women from creeps. Not that they "needed" it, but I would not put up with it at my bar.

However, what does this have to do with "Utah couple kill two year old"????. . .

Thanks for your patience.

I don't think the word 'objectify' means anything. I think it's a jumbled pile of social constructs mistaken for a physical reality. {Please let me stay here!!!}

Women are substance. Men are reflection. Women are soul. Men are spirit. Soul is like soil and women are inescapably the soil humanity grows from. Thas beautiful... Is it sexist? Antiquated?

And please forgive me- I was a lowly line cook. I resented bartenders.
El Amigo

Postby Iamwhomiam » Tue May 19, 2015 3:58 pm

Maybe it would be a healthy thing for you to take up an interest in geology.

Some rocks are easier to understand than social constructs and their interdisciplinary dynamics.
Iamwhomiam

Postby norton ash » Tue May 19, 2015 4:10 pm

Hey, bartenders have to listen to rambling free-association sketchy spooky crypto-sexist shit all the time... and they can't just click on another thread when they're sick of it. Have some sympathy.
Zen horse
norton ash

Postby Twyla LaSarc » Tue May 19, 2015 4:13 pm

El Amigo » Tue May 19, 2015 12:46 pm wrote:

Women are substance. Men are reflection. Women are soul. Men are spirit. Soul is like soil and women are inescapably the soil humanity grows from. Thas beautiful... Is it sexist? Antiquated?

I am a currently practicing line cook of great skill, ancient lineage and a woman at that. I ain't no different from you. I breathe eat and shit like you. I am not an inanimate object to be sown for the greater humanity or something. I am me. I make my own way and my own choices (which are not always right). I just want to be seen as who I am as an individual human.

I have no quibble with bartenders, it's the waitstaff that drives me bonkers.
“The Radium Water Worked Fine until His Jaw Came Off”
Twyla LaSarc

Postby El Amigo » Tue May 19, 2015 4:25 pm

norton ash » Tue May 19, 2015 4:10 pm wrote:

Hey, bartenders have to listen to rambling free-association sketchy spooky crypto-sexist shit all the time... and they can't just click on another thread when they're sick of it. Have some sympathy.

Dude, F You.

Tell me why it's sketchy, spooky and sexist.

I threw a french fry at a bartender once when he gave me a hard time cuz his bro was lollygaggin' on grill. I said sorry and he said "I don't wanna hear any apologies." I empathized with him after that. He was a single father.
El Amigo

Postby El Amigo » Tue May 19, 2015 4:34 pm

Twyla LaSarc » Tue May 19, 2015 4:13 pm wrote:

I am a currently practicing line cook of great skill, ancient lineage and a woman at that. I ain't no different from you. I breathe eat and shit like you. I am not an inanimate object to be sown for the greater humanity or something. I am me. I make my own way and my own choices (which are not always right). I just want to be seen as who I am as an individual human.

Thanks!

I much preferred working with women line cooks.

I don't know what you mean by ancient lineage. And I knew you breathed, ate and shit when I read your post.

I said soul=soil so soil=soul and those aren't inanimate. I hate putting women on pedestals but I do like picking them up and twirling them around cuz they're special. There's this one pornstar, Belladonna, I saw this video where she just pissed all over herself and I adored it. I wanted to give her a bubble bath, and put her in a nice dress and take her to a nice restaurant and she'd be just about as pretty as she could possibly be. There was this other video where she tossed some dude's salad and I ran- I ran so far away- it wasn't a matter of hygiene, or knee jerk homophobia- it was a poetic injustice. It broke my heart and melted my brain.

And Lady Gaga is an individual- or is she a corporate tool? I don't care. She can sing well, and does her own thing and showed up at an awards show bare assed naked. Idk if Channing Tatum was wearing a tux like every other guy. I hope so, cuz thas kind of cool if he was. Good for him.
Last edited by El Amigo on Tue May 19, 2015 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
El Amigo

Postby El Amigo » Tue May 19, 2015 4:41 pm

Iamwhomiam » Tue May 19, 2015 3:58 pm wrote:Maybe it would be a healthy thing for you to take up an interest in geology.

Some rocks are easier to understand than social constructs and their interdisciplinary dynamics.

Thanks- Don't know if this a dis...

Utah is full of rocks, I had my head slammed against them, relentlessly.

And I learned a new word- Interdisciplinary. I prefer Wisdom tho, of which most forms of knowledge are just empty husks left behind, in it's wake- {whoa, that is pretentious!}

And my favorite dynamic is whas eternal and true in conflict with what is mortal and false. (wow thas REALLY pretentious. Rip it to shreds!)
El Amigo

Postby Twyla LaSarc » Tue May 19, 2015 9:32 pm

El Amigo » Tue May 19, 2015 1:34 pm wrote:
Twyla LaSarc » Tue May 19, 2015 4:13 pm wrote:

Thanks!

I much preferred working with women line cooks.

I don't know what you mean by ancient lineage. And I knew you breathed, ate and shit when I read your post.

I said soul=soil so soil=soul and those aren't inanimate. I hate putting women on pedestals but I do like picking them up and twirling them around cuz they're special. There's this one pornstar, Belladonna, I saw this video where she just pissed all over herself and I adored it. I wanted to give her a bubble bath, and put her in a nice dress and take her to a nice restaurant and she'd be just about as pretty as she could possibly be. There was this other video where she tossed some dude's salad and I ran- I ran so far away- it wasn't a matter of hygiene, or knee jerk homophobia- it was a poetic injustice. It broke my heart and melted my brain.

And Lady Gaga is an individual- or is she a corporate tool? I don't care. She can sing well, and does her own thing and showed up at an awards show bare assed naked. Idk if Channing Tatum was wearing a tux like every other guy. I hope so, cuz thas kind of cool if he was. Good for him.

I'm sorry. I don't much care about Lady Gaga and I don't even know who the fuck Channing Tatum is and porn stars pissing on themselves is a bit TMI.

/engagement with this thread
“The Radium Water Worked Fine until His Jaw Came Off”
Twyla LaSarc

Next

Return to FIRE PIT