PM from FourthBase

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

PM from FourthBase

Postby professorpan » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:59 pm

I agree with FB's recommendation, though I think I have too much history with Hugh to move any of his without causing friction among the RI masses:

"Why not just move every Hugh diversion there? I really don't get why Jeff continually lets topics get Hughed, not that I haven't been guilty of getting gummed up in it all. p.s. Sticky that post about How a Topic Dies!"
professorpan

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: PM from FourthBase

Postby sunny » Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:34 am

professorpan wrote:I agree with FB's recommendation, though I think I have too much history with Hugh to move any of his without causing friction among the RI masses:

"Why not just move every Hugh diversion there? I really don't get why Jeff continually lets topics get Hughed, not that I haven't been guilty of getting gummed up in it all. p.s. Sticky that post about How a Topic Dies!"

Do you mean move every Hugh post, or every ot Hugh post?

I'm in favor of moving an ot post if he's given a warning first and has a chance to amend it. But then, wouldnt' we have to move everyone's ot comments?
Choose love
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Jeff » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:37 pm

I was away last week and I'm swamped this week, so I haven't been on top of Hugh as much as I'd been since instituting the "keyword hijacking" guideline re injecting it in others' threads. If we can get him to keep to that I'll be happy, but I can't say I'm there yet.

PP, I have no qualms about you moderating HMW, so long as it doesn't become an annoyance for you and a hindrance to your own posting.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby professorpan » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:45 pm

PP, I have no qualms about you moderating HMW, so long as it doesn't become an annoyance for you and a hindrance to your own posting.

I'll have to beg off. There's too much animosity against me as it is, particularly from Hugh's more vocal supporters.
professorpan

Return to Moderators