Hunter

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Hunter

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:41 am

See below.

I think someone other than me should respond, because anything I do at this point will be seen as coming from a place of anger.

Hunter » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:26 am wrote:
Bruce Dazzling » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:54 pm wrote:
Nordic » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:17 pm wrote:
HE DID NOT BREAK ANY LAWS, as least that the evidence shows, there is no evidence that he broke a law and that is what is needed, evidence.

What the fuck is wrong with you? He shot and killed somebody. There was a goddamn dead body there, that's your fucking evidence, you fucking racist.

Nordic,

Reign it in a bit, please. Address the topic, not the poster.

That was the most beautiful FREE FUCKING PASS I have ever seen Bruce, it is wonderful to know that a poster who has never, not a single time, ever attacked another poster on this forum in a personal manner, can be out and out called a fucking racist for explaning what every single legal expert in the world has been saying for a almost a week now, that there was not enough evidence for a 2nd degree murder charge EVEN AFTER EXPLAINING EACH TIME THAT I PERSONALLY HATE THAT FACT and WISH GZ WAS CONVICTED, for that I get called a racist and what does Bruce do. Absolutely fucking nothing, yet other posters are sent packing for the slighest of offenses just because they arent well liked and a part of the fucking in crowd around here.

This has become toxic, fucking toxic and it is because you moderators tolerate shit like that and are incredibly inconsistent in handing out your punishments.

Perhaps I overestimate my importance but I have had more than a few suggest to me that I contribute to the board in a postive manner and that they enjoy reading my posts and contributions so I think that is enough to say that you have lost yet another of the few posters around here who really, really tried to keep things civil and not personal.

Nice job, Bruce. Nice job indeed.
"Arrogance is experiential and environmental in cause. Human experience can make and unmake arrogance. Ours is about to get unmade."

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Hunter

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:09 pm

Man, I kept trying to access this @ work and it was randomly blocked for "Sexual and Adult Content," sorry for neglecting this. I will process & respond.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:18 pm

Wombaticus Rex » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:09 pm wrote:Man, I kept trying to access this @ work and it was randomly blocked for "Sexual and Adult Content," sorry for neglecting this. I will process & respond.

Don't worry about it. I contacted him via PM and worked it all out.

Best,

B.D.
"Arrogance is experiential and environmental in cause. Human experience can make and unmake arrogance. Ours is about to get unmade."

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:35 am

That's good because his post there was a big loaf of WTF for me. Had no clue where to even begin.
Wombaticus Rex

Return to Moderators