Nordic for Suspension?

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Nordic for Suspension?

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:08 am

Pretty clear cut. I've put him on ice for 7 days. "Ad Hominem" as the reason.

Wombaticus Rex » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:07 am wrote:
Nordic » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:17 pm wrote:
HE DID NOT BREAK ANY LAWS, as least that the evidence shows, there is no evidence that he broke a law and that is what is needed, evidence.

What the fuck is wrong with you? He shot and killed somebody. There was a goddamn dead body there, that's your fucking evidence, you fucking racist.
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Nordic for Suspension?

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:41 am

Wombaticus Rex » Thu Jul 18, 2013 10:08 am wrote:Pretty clear cut. I've put him on ice for 7 days. "Ad Hominem" as the reason.

Wombaticus Rex » Thu Jul 18, 2013 9:07 am wrote:
Nordic » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:17 pm wrote:
HE DID NOT BREAK ANY LAWS, as least that the evidence shows, there is no evidence that he broke a law and that is what is needed, evidence.

What the fuck is wrong with you? He shot and killed somebody. There was a goddamn dead body there, that's your fucking evidence, you fucking racist.

In the zero-tolerance world that I attempted to install over the past few months, Nordic's actions certainly warrant that suspension, Wombat. Sorry, that's what I should have done last night when I just publicly warned him. I've gotten really gun-shy after my last few suspensions have set off firestorms worse than the original problems that I attempted to resolve. It seems as if I'm damned if I do, and I'm damned if I don't, but I shouldn't allow that to cloud my judgement.
"Arrogance is experiential and environmental in cause. Human experience can make and unmake arrogance. Ours is about to get unmade."

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Re: Nordic for Suspension?

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:10 pm

I would be interested in a broader conversation in GD about our policies and their effect on conversations and our many, awesome, intermittent and completely unoffensive contributors.
Wombaticus Rex

Return to Moderators