SLAD & AD

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

SLAD & AD

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:18 pm

Increasingly seeing AD as provoking this, but this had to be addressed, I felt, too clear-cut - so I did a one-day ban, which I figured was a reasonable warning / unilateral measure. Definitely down to view that as a mistake and pursue consensus over action if that seems like an over-reach to anyone. (Currently reading a great book on LaRouche, so I'm super-sensitized to creeping oligarchy.)

The problem posts - emphasis emphatically not mine:

seemslikeadream » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:57 pm wrote:NO THAT'S ANOTHER ONE OF AD'S FUCKING LIES...FIND IT PROVE IT YOU FUCKING LIAR

FUCKING LYING BASTARD...SHUT THE FUCK UP SOLACE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

and

seemslikeadream » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:11 pm wrote:what false allegations are those you lie spreading bastard? you have ZERO credibility with me ZERO NADA NONE..I don't even know why I'm asking a question of someone that I can't stand

and there's ANOTHER LIE I have NEVER accused you of being a zionist...fucking liar

and

seemslikeadream » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:01 pm wrote:GET BACK TO ME WHEN YOU'VE GOT SOME STREET CRED SOLACE ...RIGHT NOW YOU'VE GOT 98 POSTS ... :roll:

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TO JUDGE ME? YOU'RE A 98 POST WEAKLING WITH NO HISTORY OF ANYTHING TO SIT IN JUDGEMENT OVER ME...FUCK OFF...GET OVER YOURSELF...YOU'RE NOTHING BUT 98 POSTS...GET REAL..I'VE HAD IT WITH AMATEUR HOUR..I'VE GOT 49,997 POSTS LEFT CHECK THEM OUT AND THEN GET BACK TO ME...JUDGE ME ON 3 POSTS ARE YOU FUCKIN OUT OF YOUR MIND?
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: SLAD & AD

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Also, I'd like to post the three quotes above with a quick explanation of the one-day ban in the "Ask Admin" thread, for the sake of documenting & being clear, because I do think it's an honest question when people bring that up whenever suspensions/bans occur.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby DrVolin » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:26 pm

Good move, but personally, I would't post about it publically. That's just me though.
all these dreams are swept aside
By bloody hands of the hypnotized
Who carry the cross of homicide
And history bears the scars of our civil wars

--Guns and Roses
DrVolin

Postby Project Willow » Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:24 pm

Thanks for acting on that WR. SLAD's constant quipping in that thread felt like bullying to me.

Agree with DrVolin. Send to SLAD if she inquires.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:28 am

Thanks for tempering my Disclosure Fever.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:48 pm

AD is a genius at pushing other people's buttons without ever breaking rules. Absolutely masterful.

slad, on the other hand, is becoming more and more shrill by the day, which is unfortunate since she provides so much content, but I definitely agree with your suspension, wombat, and with the Doctor's advice regarding disclosure.
"Arrogance is experiential and environmental in cause. Human experience can make and unmake arrogance. Ours is about to get unmade."

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Return to Moderators