Jack R.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Jack R.

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:08 am

love the dude and all, but this is pretty much ban-able ... what do you think?

JackRiddler » Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:10 pm wrote:.

So much reflex!

Am I angry and hateful? Do I need to shut down your delusional quacking?

Funny!

I don't give a fuck about those of you replying in your totally predictable ways. I have lost 98% of my desire to Beat Up Stupid, which is why you're seeing so little of me around here.

This thread happened to be one of your Moron Showboats, so it begged for a torpedo. That's all. It's fun to fuck you.

This is a message for the minority who pretend to feel threatened by me, or really are threatened, because you're witch-burning morons:

None of you ever had the balls to show your mugs around here, or to meet anyone from this place, or to name your names, tell us what you're actually doing in this world. None of you do jack shit. Coffin this and Searchsounder that, who the fuck are you? It's little wonder I can't keep track. Always the same bullshit, never anything to differentiate yourselves. After all these years I know who Willow, WR and a bunch of others actually are. I have an idea about many others, because they talk like real fucking people. It can't be said with 101% certainty what they're going to say and think in advance.

Unlike you cowardly fakes. Those of you who are not showing yourselves, pretending that this way you have more protection from the Beast, and who are in addition affecting to be oh-so offended every time your repetitive bullshit gets flushed away by the mean, mean likes of me, or bph, or barracuda: Cowards and fools, the lot of you. Poor obsessive 'truth-seekers' who eat your own shit so you can shit it out again and make cupcakes to offer.

Please go ahead and pretend you are very radical and threatening to the universe, as well as to AD and me. How do you stand this eternal recurrence?

Always the same old 72-IQ barely disguised mystical ignorant lizard-king paleo-right-wing Ron Paul David Icke Alex Jones junk. (I do miss Hugh, his junk was sooooo original!)

There's so much quality conspiracy talk out there. True or not, logical or not, there really is! It's most of the material and it gets about 5% of the attention. And you lot unerringly go for the mass appeal, for the lowest of the lowbrow. Not even trying. So you're not watching Biggest Loser or American Idol or whatever, you're just disseminating the alternative reality community's equivalent entertainment. You are dirt on my shoes. That's where you chose to put yourselves.

I am the motherfucking Immortal Technique: the message and the money.

You've got the real estate here now, through repetition and persistence, and thanks to the lack of an editorial policy that priviliges thinking, since Jeff Wells also doesn't give a shit about your bullshit. Congrats. My remaining major posts will be, when I have the time (and if this one doesn't get me banned) a curation of my own shit and whatever I think is worth saving. Otherwise? uck you. Did I mention the fuck-you part? If I were in charge here, I would evict you in a flash.

Not, as you pretend, because you're touching controversies that blah blah blah. Because you're stupid. I mean, just stupid. Stupid is so fucking universal around me, and it's so baaaaad to say so to people, so I don't ever do that in RL. That's what the Internet is for: to be able to tell the iredeemably stupid what's what.

Everyone of you other than SLAD needs to kill themselves. Since you don't even exist excapt as personas. SLAD just needs a vacation, and a few hundred massages, more rest, better food. (She's okay. I wish her all the best. Nordic too: obviously a real person.)

Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Jack R.

Postby Project Willow » Fri Sep 12, 2014 1:46 pm

Yep, but are you talking perma-ban? How about a month. It's so disappointing, and uncomfortable to see that side of him. I'll take care of it if that's okay, I want to write him a note about it.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Jack R.

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:07 pm

Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Moderators