The Demon Was an Idea (Part Two and a half)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby Sounder » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:18 am

To better float our boat.

Most all people here, including the spooks, want to create a better world. Our current psychical conditioning system has got the creatives and the stick in the muds set in battle with each other. That battle can not be won, because there can never be a world with only one kind or the other. We need both to point out the negative expression of each.

Thank-you username, if upon checking, we find that what you say is true. That said, Dragon might not realize the negative element within his outlook; just as the material realists do not see the negative element within their worldview.
Sounder

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby marykmusic » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:41 am

...So the judge says to the prosecutor, "You tell me this Dragon fella made our sailors sick, from his living room in Arizona?"

"Well, Your Honor, he said he did, and they were indeed too sick to do their jobs and get the Eisenhower out of port..."

Judge: "And you say he did this with his mind?"

"Umm... yes, Your Honor..."

"And that he wrote about it on a public Internet forum peopled by folks who talk about all manner of very strange stuff, and a lot of the folks who read it jeered and didn't believe it?"

"Well... yes."

"You've wasted my time. Case dismissed." --MaryK
http://www.zforcegroup.com

"You cannot wifstand my supewiew intewect." --Tweety Bird
marykmusic

Postby Burnt Hill » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:18 pm

Sabotage our warships and make our U.S. sailors ill?
in order to save them from a certain death? i am all for it. Something we've covered here in the Erin Brockovitch thread.
I'm sure there is a special clause in the Patriot Act for people like you dragon.
this is what you want to use? the Patriot Act? thats telling. Anyone can cherry pick sentences and words and take them out of context, seems to happen alot here, seems to be some posters only way of communicating.
Seems as if no one reads the "Captain's Log" Thread started by dragon on Dec. 23
that thread has 610 views last I checked (just now!).
compliments streaming from Joe's and Pitcarn's adoration of each other.
a little jealous there, Username? hey, isnt there some subtle keyword hijacking there in that name HMW?
Burnt Hill

Postby Burnt Hill » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:31 pm

Is anyone even interested in the studied effects of cellphones and EMF on people's health or is it all just mudballs and crystals around here?
Then start a new thread Mr. Manatee. Yes, mudballs and crystals and paranormal phenomena is the intent of this thread.
Burnt Hill

Postby greencrow0 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:48 pm

As near as I can make out, the debate on this thread is about the paranormal and whether we should believe in it or not.

I cut my forumist teeth on the New York Times forums...there you met all kinds...but one kind was always predominant and ever-present, like the sunrise and the sunset--that was the 'forum nanny/provocateur'. This individual...I never could figure out if they were paid or not...squated on threads day and night and sowed disharmony and/or skepticism on any topic raised... until there was a general skepticism about the act of posting on a forum itself. They seemed to either get their jollies from that, or it was their job, or both.

If you scratched the surface of their belief system...you usually found they were stalwarts of the right...in fact I never found a leftist one. In the case of this thread, near as I can figure out from all the tooing and frowing...some are saying there's no such thing as what dragon is saying...that the average person has mind power to fight back against a currently all powerful and spreading insidious force of evil on the planet...is that the case?

They seem to be insisting that humanity is powerless, lacking even the force of what 'Dan Eden' describes as 'communal thought' or remembered history...as Dan Eden put it....'like how a spider knows how to spin a web or how a species of bird knows how to build a certain kind of nest'....do we, the most highly evolved creatures on the planet not even have access to these primitive kinds of powers? This seems to be the essence of the discussion....one side is attempting to portray humanity as not having access to 'natural' abilities to work collectively and intuitively--the most primitive, yet powerful tools of survival...while the other is insisting that we do have access to these tools and that we must use then as defense against a widely unrecognized but potentially lethal enemy of humanity.

The question appears to be, does or does not humanity have access to paranormal powers lying deep within our evolution on this planet and deep within the sources or 'the management' of the universe itself to fight back as a species. Some badly want answer to this question...while others just as badly want to limit the discussion by ridicule or by skepticism...they even attack the premise that such a discussion has legitimacy on this forum. By calling the inquisitive 'disinfo agents', etc. they hope to set up a hurdle that those who want to have the discussion have to leap over just to make their case.

My position is that, having recognized the imminant danger posed to humanity by an as yet widely unrecognized but potentially lethal enemy(s), I would like to keep an open mind and have the ability to explore and decide for myself whether we have potential access to any (subconsious or communal thought) tools necessary to defeat this threat.

gc
greencrow

History: A race between knowledge and catastrophe
greencrow0

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:48 pm

What the hell are mud balls anyway?
MASONIC PLOT

Postby marykmusic » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:58 pm

Mudballs are what we call a little blob of pottery clay, rolled in Agnihotra ash. It's intended as a healing mode, placing little bits of positive energy frequencies (the ash) in locations where negative energy is the dominant frequency. The clay is simply a delivery system. The ash alone is harder to handle and subject to vagaries such as wind direction, etc. However, last year, one of our compatriots stood upwind from the Skull and Bones building at Yale and let go a bunch of our ash... there were plainsclothes security types watching as she did it, but although they were glaring at her, they didn't bother her.

Agnihotra information here: http://www.agnihotra.org --MaryK
http://www.zforcegroup.com

"You cannot wifstand my supewiew intewect." --Tweety Bird
marykmusic

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:04 pm

I dont see anything silly about this. Ive researched Ayurvedic Sciences for years and have found it to be very credible.

I think maybe some of these folks just need a little Shivambu to open their pineal glands a little wider. lol
MASONIC PLOT

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:26 pm

While I have no doubt that some of the things mentioned in this thread are possible, I really doubt that there are more than a hand full of people in the entire world spiritually evolved enough to accomplish anything of true metaphysical value.

Maybe one or two Babas in India and a Buddhist Monk or three in Thailand. That is about it, imo.

Do we all have the potential? Sure. But we are nowhere close to realizing it yet. And this is coming from someone who has put in a lot of time working towards this exactly.

It is a very long and difficult path to travel and very few, if any at all, can truly claim: "my feet have tread the mystic ladder."
MASONIC PLOT

Postby dbeach » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:43 pm

MP Did you evr drink Vata tea?

hmm very calming..highly recommend
but its got licorice root in it .in case you have problems with licorice

Ayurvedic medicine worked for me..

and indeed the path is quite long..
the joy in arriving..

it would be lots better
IF the illuminazis would quit road hoggin
dbeach

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:24 pm

MASONIC PLOT wrote:While I have no doubt that some of the things mentioned in this thread are possible, I really doubt that there are more than a hand full of people in the entire world spiritually evolved enough to accomplish anything of true metaphysical value.

So, would that lead you to believe that the mudballs would have a zero effect on the satanic mind-control cellphone towers? Maybe dragon can elist the services of the Dali Lama to consecrate them or something.

Seriously, I have no doubt Chi is real; but the context of this thread is just rediculous beyond belief.

And for the record, I'll spell out my position on fucking with private or federal property in black and white:

I have no issue with exploring; I used to do it all the time myself and would continue doing so if time permitted, but trespassing isn't part of my interest. That BH has made clear his intentions are not to trespass I applaud.

That maryK feels a need for mockery and assuming I'd rat someone out, my POV is marked by the following example:

DHS: So why did you blow up that cellphone tower?

Paranoid Shcitzophrenic: Well..I was reding about these mudballs that were supposed to stop the Towers from giving me commands every night to eat my own shit, so I figured I'd try them out. The mudballs didn't work, and the voices became worse, so I decided to try some dynamite instead. I feel much better now, btw..

DHS: Ok, that's perfectly understandable, I'd have done the same thing. While we're on this subject, would you mind letting us know where you obtained the idea to do this from?

Paranoid Shcitzophrenic: Oh, of course not. I learned it at the RI board run by Jeff Wells..They're the ones that helped me identify the cell phone towers as what was causing my voices. I owe that board everything.

DHS: Ahhh..ok, thanks, son..

Paranoid Shcitzophrenic: No sweat. Hey, do you mind if I eat your tie?

See, I'm not suggesting I approve of the Patriot Act at all; matter of fact, I detest it same as everything else that's come down the pike since 9/11 and pre-digested my country. Problem is, it's very difficult to foresee how others interpret your ideas, and most are dismissive of the fact that some person out there could be mentally ill(er) than others and take things said waayyy out of context. When such person acts on the basis of your conjectures, and they ARE conjectures until I see empirical evidence to the contrary, that makes you indirectly responsible for actions they later take based on your...ideas.

Like shooting down an airplane because they think 'chemtrails' are part of an Agenda 21 mass-culling operation, or the very tortured people that believe they are individually targeted victims of electromagnetic warfare. I've engaged these indviduals before, and they're not above doing ANYTHING to generate relief for their condition and it's percieved causes.

This empowers monstrosities like the Patriot Act in ways both cruel and unusual; you create your own little hegelian disaster where the results could effectively reinforce the existance of things like th PA, and that's not something I want to be a part of at all.

Now dragon, maryK, BH, you're free to believe whatever you want. Personally, I don't think cell phone towers are linked to illuminazi mind control. We know for certain that some wavelengths carry pretty nasty effects on biologicals (and some positive as well), but RF from towers is largely cancelled out by all the RF interferance running on the ground from all the existing crap in our homes. There's no need to make people any stupider; our society itself has devolved into what it is without need for such romantic nonsense; if you want to assign blame, assign it to the economically-driven world we've existed in for centries that's compelled egocentricism to the point there is no longer any we, but only me's..There's not much difference between your average American today and any given stand-in Zombie in Romero's Dawn of the Dead, which if filmed today would definately have been shot at a Wal Mart.

But I see the luxury of extracting oneself from being part of the problem and blaming a friggin metal tower for Evil in this world.

Oh, and if you gave a full crew of a battleship the shits or whatever merlinesque objective you claimed to have achieved, it's probably from the e.coli in your shitballs, so again, I'm not too impressed.

So, I fully believe in alternate energies like Chi, and by extension, your magic dungballs, just not your context or modus operandi. I even believe we're not the smartest humans to have ever been here, but your application of ancient 'wisdom' I feel is misinterpreted and the existing logic chain will only result in further misinterpretation from others to the point where any benign expectations on your part are effectively cancelled out in a mire of ineffectual psuedo-science. You do a greater service to the Skeptics than anything else, but carry on, by all means.

So much for dispensing wisdom..

"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:30 pm

^^Hilarious and eloquent, thank you...that made me feel better about having read this whole thread. Time to go do some real work....

"Hey, do you mind if I eat your tie?"
Wombaticus Rex

Postby greencrow0 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:18 pm

eAe says:

your application of ancient 'wisdom' I feel is misinterpreted and the existing logic chain will only result in further misinterpretation from others to the point where any benign expectations on your part are effectively cancelled out in a mire of ineffectual psuedo-science. You do a greater service to the Skeptics than anything else, but carry on, by all means.

Interestingly, eAe, this is exactly YOUR modus operendi. You cherry pick what dragon and others are saying and wrap it up in literality and ridicule and hurl it at the thread like those mudballs you claim to detest.

But, then, it's SOP for posters like yourself to take information out of context...because it's the context [and the fact that others might make sense of it] that is so utterly terrifying to them.

gc
greencrow

History: A race between knowledge and catastrophe
greencrow0

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:29 pm

greencrow0 wrote:But, then, it's SOP for posters like yourself to take information out of context...because it's the context [and the fact that others might make sense of it] that is so utterly terrifying to them.

That reads like an accusation..Would you like to clarify that, please?

What reason do I have to be utterly 'terrified' of people making sense of horsebuckey?

:D
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

0 0

Postby AnnaLivia » Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:07 pm

0 0 0
Last edited by AnnaLivia on Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnnaLivia

PreviousNext

Return to Activism