History of the Orgonite/Cloudbuster Movement

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:10 pm

I never built a croftian structure of any kind, but after first reading about his stuff, I did my own thing...

I found doing tai chi and various chi kung yoga, whatever, forms outside (Properly, visualising chi flow, feeling it and the like) seemed to have the same effect they are supposed to have.

Probably better for you too.

The limis of science are in how it measures things, and in that sense how it measures things is determined by what it thinks is measurable.

Some things are very hard to quantify.

Chi is one. I have taken part in experiments to show an added training effect in chi specific exercise. They didn't succeed.

Statistically.

My results showed a significant increase, cos I checked em meself.

And I could see the benefit, to the point where I still use that exercise.

The whole process was frought tho, there was no real way to keep a serious check on the students who were the subjects...

It would have been better if the experimenter had a better choice of subjects.

Personally if anyone wants to try and verify OI's claim about the crystal growth in the freezer, then that could be a start to seeing if there is anything in this process. It might be easier to say: "This is all rubbish", if you have tried to verify the ice crystal experiment. If I remember rightly a HHG has about ten dollars worth of stuff in it, and the plans are available, well were available online.
Joe Hillshoist

Blog: View Blog (0)

TooStoned And His Towers.....

Postby dragon » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:27 pm

I told you what I would do for you about those towers. I'll send you some mud balls or some ash and you can do them yourself. All you gotta do is drive by and drop the mud ball out the window. I'll even toss in a quartz crystal charged with Archangel Michael energy as a gift for you to carry for luck and protection.

I appreciate your invitation to meet at the gem show, or wherever. But Tucson is way too far away for me to go there. I'm about 90 minutes from the edge of the Valley of the Sun. Then there's a considerable distance from there to Tucson. Just is not practical.

For those who are not familiar, it is a great show. One of the greatest in the country, if not the greatest.

Now, as for the 'scientific method', you all seem to be asking for scientific proof of something that can't be proven scientifically. Let me illustrate how ridiculous it can get when you rely only on scientific proof.

Put your finger on your monitor screen. Go ahead. Put it on the screen. The screen is firm, it is hard, it is solid. Right? You can see that it is solid, you can feel it as a solid, you can demonstrate that it is a solid by the fact that you can paste a sticky note on it.

Now. I, or someone with the proper equipment, can use the scientific method to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the screen is not really solid at all. A molecule is the smallest piece of matter that will retain its identity as matter, or so they told me in science class. What happens when you take the molecule apart? It's made out of energy. Energy is not solid. You can't paste a sticky note on it.

The molecule is made of mostly open space. Why is it perceived as a solid? Is there a scientific explanation for that?

Why is there more calcium in a hatched chicken than there is in the egg before it hatches?

As for underground bases, I gave y'all a lot of information on those already. It may be on the back pages of this thread. Read it again, and then ask questions to fill in where you don't understand.

What you need to know is this: In March, 2003, we busted the first underground base. Up to that point, all our work had been of a defensive nature. That day, we went on the attack. Things have gone downhill for the other side since then. The hunters have now become the hunted. This is without precedent in Western history.

Which reminds me. Joe Hillhoist, if you are reading this, a question. I did some remote work on the underground installation at Pine Gap. If you get a chance to make inquiries, see if anyone has noticed anything different down there. Our forward observer gave us an encouraging report.

Apple pie is coming out of the oven. Gotta go!

Dragon

"...their horns were black and shiny and their hot breath he could feel..."

dragon

Truth is secret gov fears 'psi' and the psychic.

Postby Donovan » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:45 am

Anyone messing around with any concept of geometric forms and new types of energy would have been seriously messed with between the years of 1984 and say 1995, but it has tapered off. Feel the inner decision is that if they press down to hard this will develop in a Third World area and even harder to control, so best to just monitor.

Just when massive progress was being demonstrated the material went into the Soviet Union as the tanks rolled into Prague. This was moved directly into the inner circle and developed as the ‘Leningrad Project’. In the late seventies the head of the House Intel Committee was screaming how important it was to find out what was going on. When some practical applications to warfare developed and demonstrated in March of 84 by Chernenko the shit hit the fan.

So no matter what words, Orgon, Telsa…, did not matter. If it concerned in any way specific 3-D shapes with specific materials…, yes…, sensitive. And it would not matter if the math known or not. It was the general thrust.

This is very hard to explain. But remember how sensitive calculus was and now it is just taught in school ! In application that was secret from the 1720s all the way to the War of 1812. And had the Brits not been so greedy in their expansion, slowed down a bit, they may have well ruled the world with it. But, yes, it was greed. Pressing so many of our seamen until some found out, breaking their own rule of only allowing Royal Marines to be gunners on British men-o-war. Without knowledge of those ‘calc sticks’ the H.M.S. Gerrier would have sank ‘Old Iron Sides’ off the coast of Newfoundland not, as happened, the other way around. For then mere better armor would not have been the advantage.

I feel I have fairly much been through the mill with government ops. Over time I have concluded that no matter how much their desire for total control it will fail. That no matter how bleak things may at times seem that health in the end always trumps perversity.

At any rate I am writing a post on possible nuking. This thread has made be feel it might be okay here to put in some factors I might normally edit.
Donovan
Donovan
Donovan

Re: Truth is secret gov fears 'psi' and the psychic.

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:51 am

Donovan wrote:This thread has made be feel it might be okay here to put in some factors I might normally edit.
Donovan

Well thank God that dragon was here before you trumped in or who knows what we'd have missed out on.
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Truth is secret gov fears 'psi' and the psychic.

Postby Donovan » Fri Jan 19, 2007 2:53 am

Anyone messing around with any concept of geometric forms and new types of energy would have been seriously messed with between the years of 1984 and say 1995, but it has tapered off. Feel the inner decision is that if they press down to hard this will develop in a Third World area and even harder to control, so best to just monitor.

Just when massive progress was being demonstrated the material went into the Soviet Union as the tanks rolled into Prague. This was moved directly into the inner circle and developed as the ‘Leningrad Project’. In the late seventies the head of the House Intel Committee was screaming how important it was to find out what was going on. When some practical applications to warfare developed and demonstrated in March of 84 by Chernenko the shit hit the fan.

So no matter what words, Orgon, Telsa…, did not matter. If it concerned in any way specific 3-D shapes with specific materials…, yes…, sensitive. And it would not matter if the math known or not. It was the general thrust.

This is very hard to explain. But remember how sensitive calculus was and now it is just taught in school ! In application that was secret from the 1720s all the way to the War of 1812. And had the Brits not been so greedy in their expansion, slowed down a bit, they may have well ruled the world with it. But, yes, it was greed. Pressing so many of our seamen until some found out, breaking their own rule of only allowing Royal Marines to be gunners on British men-o-war. Without knowledge of those ‘calc sticks’ the H.M.S. Gerrier would have sank ‘Old Iron Sides’ off the coast of Newfoundland not, as happened, the other way around. For then mere better armor would not have been the advantage.

I feel I have fairly much been through the mill with government ops. Over time I have concluded that no matter how much their desire for total control it will fail. That no matter how bleak things may at times seem that health in the end always trumps perversity.

At any rate I am writing a post on possible nuking. This thread has made be feel it might be okay here to put in some factors I might normally edit.
Donovan
Donovan
Donovan

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:04 am

Donovan wrote:This thread has made be feel it might be okay here to put in some factors I might normally edit.
Donovan

Well thank God that dragon was here before you trumped in or who knows what we'd have missed out on.
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

bed soon but at least one more response

Postby TooStoned » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:25 am

the molecule is made of mostly open space. Why is it perceived as a solid? Is there a scientific explanation for that?

Indeed it does, but my physics are somewhat weak so if someone can correct me on any points I muddle I'd appreciate it, but here is goes:

Solid matter is not made up of "mostly empty space." That out of date model predicts that subatomic particles are point charges rather than wave functions (ala Heisenberg uncertainty principle, which I don't really understand the math for very well- Hamiltonian Operators are slippery fish for me) Electrons are "clouds of forces" not billiard balls with knowable position on the empty pool table of space. What we experience as solid, liquid, gas, or plasma (don't touch that last one, its wayyyy hot!) is the result of these forces forming bonds. Wave functions precisely determing where and how strong these inter atomic bonds are and that determines the physical propeties of any molecule. This is all "known": its used to lite the pixels on your monitor right now.

Maybe "Magic" can't be directly measured by science (e.g. some really cool "psi" or "chi" equivalent of a mass spec, or NMR or even a digitial scale) but like my acupuncture analogy above its affects should be independently verifiable or obvious to everyone besides "true believers", otherwise its just a story (even if you believe your own hype and I'll pass on the collection plate)

I really don't give out my physical address to anyone on the internet, so it is sad I won't be able to try out the mudballs...I've thought about putting some rare earth magnets on the microwave attennae, but I won't 'cause that would probably stray into some kind of "vandalism" or at least make "them" pay to much attention too me...

Dragon I remain a skeptic about your mudballs and your motives but if you ever place a mudball anywhere near the WiVod antennae on I-19 post where it is and I'll look for "indirect evidence" of their effects...
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds" - RNM
"I'm not Coyote.You're Coyote. I'm Another One." - Wile E. Coyote (AKA Sin'klipt)
TooStoned

I-19 Mud Balls.....

Postby dragon » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:48 am

Well, TooStoned, I'm sorry I can't get any mud balls to you by mail. But if you're ever up in this direction, stop in at Z-Force's secret headquarters on 4th Street in Cottonwood and I'll load you up.

We do have someone who operates out of Tucson, Agent 77. I will ask about the Nogales highway and see if it has been done. I'll also inquire about a meeting in a secure location, say, a public place. I used to live much closer to Tucson and I would meet people in Wild Oat's deli.

Hope to read more from Donovan. Fascinating, fascinating, stuff.

Dragon

Why did Polly Wolly doodle all day?
dragon

Postby orz » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:18 am

The molecule is made of mostly open space. Why is it perceived as a solid? Is there a scientific explanation for that?

I don't understand this example as clearly there is a scientific explanation for that...

One thing i've asked a couple of times but never got an answer is whether when you put these death towers out of commission, whether they still function for their non-esoteric purpose, IE transmitting mobile phone signals?

If they stop working alltogether, then that's certainly something measurable, and a pretty dramatic effect.

However if they still run as phone towers but magically are not evil any more, then that suggests that the harmful effects they produce is seperate from the radiation they put out, and that such radiation is not inherently bad for you. If this is the case, then by what mechanism is the evil, undetectable by science, power added to the mundane, scientifically understood technology of mobile phone towers?
orz

Death Force Towers........

Postby dragon » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:54 am

Orz writes:

[One thing i've asked a couple of times but never got an answer is whether when you put these death towers out of commission, whether they still function for their non-esoteric purpose, IE transmitting mobile phone signals?]

Dragon: You may have missed it, Orz. I have stated that the legitimate functions of a tower are not impeded with mud balls or with charged water [aka Sally Water].

Orz:[If they stop working alltogether, then that's certainly something measurable, and a pretty dramatic effect.]

Dragon: Could be that you missed that one, too. I did a long narrative about Flash and I on an expedition with charged water one day. The very first tower we went to was one of those red and white ones, looks like Purina Feeds was there doing the decorating. I hit the engine room with a burst of charged water and the engine died, just like turning off the key. Three years later, that tower is still non-functional. We killed a few more that day, also.

Orz:[However if they still run as phone towers but magically are not evil any more, then that suggests that the harmful effects they produce is seperate from the radiation they put out, and that such radiation is not inherently bad for you. If this is the case, then by what mechanism is the evil, undetectable by science, power added to the mundane, scientifically understood technology of mobile phone towers?]

Dragon: Actually, the evil is detectable by science. There is some legitimate function in many, if not most, of these towers. It may or may not be cell phone communication. What we do never interferes with that. The 'evil' that emanates from them is in the form of an aggressively negative energy that affects the mind, mood, and health of people in range of the towers.

When one of our people tosses a mud ball out near a tower, the positive energy from that mud ball, the energy that is carried by the agnihotra ash, encloses the tower in an egg-shaped containment field and the black, negative energy is restricted to the immediate area. The black energy can be seen by people who are able to see energy. They tell me that this is what happens.

We have received lots of reports from people who live near a tower and report that their lives have improved greatly after neutralizing that tower. Some had health problems, some had ringing in the ears. The negative energy is contained, and the legitimate energy for communications continues to function.

I wrote a long story about that in the Captain's Log entries for August of last year. You can call it up on this site and review, in case you missed it. We went to the top of the mountain that overlooks Flagstaff, Arizona, and left some mud balls there. Left a trail of mud balls on the way up the mountain, too. On the way down, we met a guy in a pickup truck going much too fast for conditions on his way up the mountain to see about the towers. There was a logo on the truck door, identifying it as one of the company's trucks.

That was confirmation for us! So, there must be a way that they can actually measure the output of these things, and someone knew right away when it had failed in that function.

There is a red and white tower on the edge of Casa Grande, where I used to live. I hit it with some stuff and soon I saw a maintenance truck trying to fix it. Truck was there for two weeks.

They were not successful with their effort to get the black energy field extended, so they built a new powerplant shed on the site, brought in a new engine, and added an extension to the top of the tower with more panels. This went on for months. They never did get the thing running again.

Out in the desert, there was another red and white tower. This one had big drum antennas on it. I buried a Triniti Wand next to it. Some time later, I see a huge crane taking down two of the antennas. They were scavenging parts off of the tower, because they never were able to get it running again.

Orz, I hope this answers your questions. We do not interfere with legitimate functions of towers, or government, anyone or anything else. Just neutralize or remove negative energy, and positive energy moves in to become the dominant force. Good things begin to happen, sometimes spontaneously.

Go back and read about General Paul van Riper, the guy that Donovan referred to. What he did was whip the American forces with all their high-tech gadetry by using locally available, low-tech stuff. What we are doing is very similar. The more high-tech these guys get, the more low-tech we get. And now, all we have to do is use our mind, in extreme or remote cases.

How much does a satellite cost? Imagine losing one to a guy who is in an out-of-body state. Can you imagine the frustration and hopelessness that this brings to the enemy? I'll have more to say about using the mind and low-tech devices later.

Thanks, Orz, for opening up a discussion and not verbally stomping on the idea. That helps a lot!

Dragon

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." Emiliano Zapata
dragon

Postby philipacentaur » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:58 am

What disturbs me about this history is that it's really nothing of the sort. Some names would be good. A simple outline? Dates? Names? Places?

Please address this.
philipacentaur

Postby marykmusic » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:09 am

Names, dates, places are on the actual "history" postings on this thread, from me, Dragon, and Osculum Infame. I've only gotten it to December, 2004. But everything I've written has been done here in a Word.doc, if you want it all at once. --MaryK
http://www.zforcegroup.com

"You cannot wifstand my supewiew intewect." --Tweety Bird
marykmusic

Postby philipacentaur » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:17 am

Dragon: Actually, the evil is detectable by science. There is some legitimate function in many, if not most, of these towers. It may or may not be cell phone communication. What we do never interferes with that. The 'evil' that emanates from them is in the form of an aggressively negative energy that affects the mind, mood, and health of people in range of the towers.

When one of our people tosses a mud ball out near a tower, the positive energy from that mud ball, the energy that is carried by the agnihotra ash, encloses the tower in an egg-shaped containment field and the black, negative energy is restricted to the immediate area. The black energy can be seen by people who are able to see energy. They tell me that this is what happens.

This does not constitute an explanation of how "the evil" is detectable by science. Prove to me that this isn't "Problem-Reaction-Solution", because that's what it looks like. Now, if you were to tell me that "the evil" was, in fact, just another way to describe a fear of technology and the oppressive nature of the modern world's encroaching technological infrastructure in our physical and mental landscape, then I might be willing to listen.

When you start tacking on explanations for the problems of "TIs" and other similarly troubled people, you start ratcheting up the fear exponentially, and therin lies one of my major problems with all of this.

Names, dates, places are on the actual "history" postings on this thread, from me, Dragon, and Osculum Infame. I've only gotten it to December, 2004. But everything I've written has been done here in a Word.doc, if you want it all at once. --MaryK

Does any of that come without the associated belief system attached? I guess it's not fair for me to ask you to do the work for me, but I'm seriously interested in the genesis and propagation of this movement.
philipacentaur

Evil Meters.....

Postby dragon » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:27 am

Maybe I should have expressly referred to it. It is clear to me that when a truck is going way too fast up the mountain to the towers we just mudballed, that someone, somewhere, has a meter or guage that indicates output.

When someone goes to the trouble to send a repair truck to a site, then it is obvious to me that someone, somewhere, detected a change.

As for TIs, what you may not realize is that we are ALL Targeted Individuals. Towers are only one of the delivery systems. Television, movies, medicines, fluoride; all these function to impair your thinking process and/or influence your thoughts in ways that Big Brother finds more pleasing.

Dragon
dragon

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:34 am

Since when was Science able to measure 'Evil'?

:?
Et in Arcadia ego

PreviousNext

Return to Activism