History of the Orgonite/Cloudbuster Movement

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

ok.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:52 pm

I don't want to keep talking about me or have some anti-Jeff's rules snit (who is properly running his own board)or a hijack fest but consider how important it is to be able to discuss this fully.

(What follows is a kind of rhetorical 'make-ya-think' question-don't bother pursuing.
I'm just making an over-long point like that one other time. heh.)

What can we know about the machine below?
What is this designed to do? More than one thing, I think.

CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:18 pm

Dragon, the connection between your activities and the black helicopters exists solely in your head.

If you were more honest -- or rigorous -- you wouldn't be so quick to claim a causal relationship when there is no evidence for it.

However, your comment to Hugh about the "shallow waters" is very appropriate -- it's pretty clear you and mary both went under a long, long time ago. Some of us are still treading water, and your claims are getting more absurd every time you post.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:22 pm

Is that a zapper Hugh?

I remember james demeo, who was head of some reich foundation or something, really sticking it to your bro Maryk.

He actually claimed that Dons CBs were causing the drought because the base, the mix of resin crystals and metal without a connection to living water somehow interfered in the process or natural orgone flow and rain/moisture movement through the air..

But then ole matey james was stretching to allow the possibility that rain dances work, and yet i seem to remember Reich building the original CBs as an attempot to mimick their effect.

I am more interested in what inspired you mob to do particular things.

Like where did you get the idea to do the agnihotra thing. What inspired that?

I find it hard to take organite too seriously, cos to me its all inanimate, and there is something about chi flow that to me has to be coming from an animated organic thing or some kind or other.

Now that leaves open the possibilty that these things may work in a structural way. Like a metaphysical steiner water whorl.

Orgone is Chi which is Prana or whatever term you want for it. All sorts of things mess with chi sometimes in a beneficial way sometimes not.

I dunno how it is possible to measure it cos I don't really know how to quantify it. But it exists for sure.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby marykmusic » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:34 pm

A couple of important events took place in March of 2003.

First, my boys were taken out of the public school, run like a prison where only the staff had keys to the locked iron gates, and the younger one hated his teacher for being so intent on “only teaching the AIMS test. If it’s not on the AIMS test, we don’t teach it. No science, no social studies, no reading [for fun], no writing-no-art-no-music.” That’s the Arizona Instrument to Measure Skills. It was brought in as part of the No Child Left Behind Act. But that wasn’t the only reason; we could all feel an abduction being planned. Each boy was reporting black SUV’s with “G” plates and blacked-out windows pacing them as they walked down the main road, parked nearby when they got on or off the bus, things like that. Spooky stuff. So we started home schooling. It’s legal in Arizona.

The other life-changing event was the email from Sally.

She could charge water, and crystals, and whatever else, right in her yard in Wisconsin. Yes, we wanted to try some, we immediately answered back. When it arrived, we could tell it was more potent than what we’d bought from Henry. And it was self-replicating, too; by leaving some in the bottom of the container, we could be sure that the added water would also be charged. Or structured. Whatever.

We became great friends, and others on the forum asked for her Sally Water too. Most people liked it; others, as will happen in any group, thought she was promoting some kind of “pagan” agenda that threatened their own personal Belief System. It got worse after my brother Don decided he didn’t like the idea of using charged water at all.

One of Dragon’s first experiments was to fill a 1” diameter copper pipe with Sally Water and cap both ends, then use that as the center crystal of a Power Wand. We still have it. Liked it then, and still like it now. But for us, Power Wands are not what we use any more.

“Become the Device” was a phrase I coined when I realized that, the more stuff I tried to do, the more I was able to do. Asking CbsWork what I could do to increase my learning curve on the forum, he answered with general instructions. First, he wrote, one must spend six months on a vegan diet. No animal products of any kind, not even dairy or eggs. Then, get up every morning and do a sunrise meditation, including toning (humming) certain notes, for thirty days. I got right on it, starting in June, 2003. But I’m a bit ahead of my story, now. A lot happened that year.

I hadn’t seen my brother since spending three weeks with him in May/June of 1998, in Ashland, Oregon. Two of my kids were with me, and two of his joined him soon after we arrived. It was great! We had never been close (far from it) but he was teaching me how to build zappers. That was how he was making his living at that time, and they were all handmade by him then. I’d never done electronics, and really didn’t know what I was doing. But from the day I arrived, he’d had me use one; my Rosacea started going away. His credibility went ‘way up to me! My doctor had tried treating it, and it never helped; the last thing he’d tried, a topical ointment, burned more each time I’d used it. It wasn’t worth it. But Don’s zapper was working.

I’d been one of the first recipients of the new Terminator zapper described at the beginning of this writing. But I hadn’t seen him until he arrived with Carol, his wife, in the Zapporium in early April. Don is a marvelous craftsman and loves to build small wooden boats (and take them out on the ocean.) The Zapporium looked like a boat overturned on top of a ’78 Ford flatbed truck. However, it was a lovely little handmade cottage on wheels. A Joe Cell supplied the energy for the home itself.

Don didn’t hate me then. We seemed close. But it only lasted a short time; the Sally Water became the bone of contention that broke our relationship, budding though it was, back apart again. We showed him and Carol the Power Wand made with water in place of the crystal. Don looked, said nothing, handed it to Carol. She said she couldn’t feel anything, and passed it back to Dragon.

Carol is Don’s “high psychic.” He claims many times in his writings that he “can’t feel a thing” and depends on her intuition for everything. So whatever Carol says is the honest truth to Don, who’s nothing if not loyal. But I am of the opinion that nobody is 100% accurate on psychic decisions. I’m not, the most influential psychics I’ve ever known or read about say the same thing. However, Don trusts Carol implicitly. And later, after arriving back to their home in Idaho, Carol decided she didn’t like the Sally Water, or Sally, for that matter. And by implication, the line was drawn on the forum. You’re either with us or agin’ us, Don wrote.

It was a crisis. Discussions heated up. Flame wars, posts deleted, even some people kicked off. Every little problem that had been smoothed over by diplomatic writing, raised its head again. Sides were taken and battle lines drawn.

Meanwhile, in the middle of April, the boys and I took our dachshund Woody and drove up to meet Sally in Wisconsin. We considered it a grand geography field trip. It was a wonderful run, and bonded us as friends in person as well as online. The boys carried little versions of the first water crystal, as an offensive bio-interactive device. Called them “water wands.” They aimed them at every tower they saw, or anyplace that felt “wrong,” and said, “Bang!”

At Sally’s, where we only stayed for a day and two nights, we each spent time in what she called her Medicine Wheel, which was centered on a large fir tree in her yard. I was able to feel the energy from photos before we left, and the boys saw entities of some sort in the tree and the pasture beyond. As we left, Sally poured some of her Water into a stream near her house, which fed into the Mississippi River not far away. At home, Dragon was watching the Doppler radar for the area. What happened next… is for Dragon to tell. --MaryK
http://www.zforcegroup.com

"You cannot wifstand my supewiew intewect." --Tweety Bird
marykmusic

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:47 am

"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Re: HMW, once again, over the line

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:11 am

professorpan wrote:
What if I continually accused you of spreading disinformation with your "keyword hijacking?"

You're the last one who should be admonishing me. You've called me a "harebrained" and "paranoid" and even "without the courage to do honest research" probably a coupla dozen times over the last year. I've gotten the same kicks in the ribs from orz and RobertDReed. And I didn't run out and start a thread to complain that you were "out of line." I addressed you in the context of the debate.

Your theories are as outlandish to me as orgone mudpies and alien base zapping, but I have never been asinine enough to accuse you of using it to "confuse and eat up our bandwidth." I debate your ideas -- not your sincerity.

You haven't questioned my sincerity. Just my mental health and competence.
Thanks. Viva la difference.

Consider arguing about the ideas, and quit accusing people like MaryK of being disinfo agents with malign agendas. Or face the consequences of refusing to abide by the very simple, very fair rules of this forum.

1) I am "arguing about the ideas." Read again. I'm not being glibly dismissive unlike you so many times.
2) Quit accusing me of being a harebrained paranoid.

If you'd care to respond to your last post in 'How to not be Diverted, Demoralized, and Diffused,' then you can continue to debate my ideas instead of my sanity. Thanks.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Attack Ships on Fire » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:36 am

I've thought about not asking what I'm about to say for the reason that this thread is making my head spin, but at the risk of looking like an idiot to everyone in this thread...can someone point me to somewhere on the web which will explain this whole orgone thing to me? As near as I can figure out from Dragon and Mary's post, people are making resin balls laced with crystals and metal shavings and tossing them at cell towers because the cell towers aren't really cell towers??? And these orgone balls are supposed to cancel out bad chi/energy but there's no way to scientifically prove that this orgone energy exists?

Did I get that right? I'm not wearing the shades from "They Live" right now, so bear with me gang...

*backs out of the room slowly, hands raised in the air, no sudden movements made*
Attack Ships on Fire

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:57 am

^^I've been following this pretty close -- or at least, reading everything they post -- and yeah, you pretty much nailed it.

Oh, also, global warming might be caused by the earth's spin slowing down, but there's no way Dragon can be sure, because the poor guy can't think of any way to test that hypothesis.
Wombaticus Rex

Good reaction.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:09 am

Attack Ships on Fire wrote:I've thought about not asking what I'm about to say for the reason that this thread is making my head spin, but at the risk of looking like an idiot to everyone in this thread...can someone point me to somewhere on the web which will explain this whole orgone thing to me?
And these orgone balls are supposed to cancel out bad chi/energy but there's no way to scientifically prove that this orgone energy exists?

Did I get that right? I'm not wearing the shades from "They Live" right now, so bear with me gang...

*backs out of the room slowly, hands raised in the air, no sudden movements made*

lol. One of the best posts today. Orgone doesn't exist.

The alleged 'orgone' started as a brilliant researcher's (Wilhem Reich) attempt to find a scientific measurement for 'good vibes' which he hypothesized created an actual radiation that could travel great distances. But he failed and 'orgone' was a dead end and destroyed his career and discredited all his great work exposing the harsh authoritarianism of fascism. Reich's unproven ideas about 'orgone' made a perfect device for discrediting all is other work. The US government was glad to bury the man's reputation because he was writing about the same mass behavioral psychology the government was trying to secretly imbue into the US population using Total Warfare doctrines to get something like the hostile and obedient authoritarian personality syndrome that still supports W to this day.

The 'orgone' hoax has three discrediting functions-
1) Discredit the science of global warming, especially Senate Bill 517.
2) Discredit the science of psychological warfare by making it "magical vibes and frequencies."
3) Discredit everything it touches with the 'naw, can't be' guilt-by-association.

http://www.amazon.com/Mass-Psychology-Fascism-Wilhelm-Reich/dp/0374508844

Now due to global warming Congress has ok'd a 2005 Weather Modification program in the form of Senate Bill 517 and House Bill 2995 sanctioning cloud-seeding ('chem trails') experiments for the next nine years to be able to get the rainfall for food production and drinking that might be threatened by the consequences of global warming.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h109-2995

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=s109-517

NASA even put up a disinfo page for kids telling them that there was a 'special kind of persistent contrail (condensation trail) that persisted and spread out. "Count them with your teacher and report them to NASA!"
http://www.nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/5-8/features/F_Contrails_5-8.html

But that's too big and scary a story to tell the public which might want a say in this.

Chemtrails and dust scatteration to diffuse sunlight causes respiratory distress due to increased particulates in some areas plus affects rainfall and crop yield economics and even property damage from flooding which the gov doesn't want to be held accountable for.

So the hoax of 'orgone' was revived to confuse people and discredit any thought about 'chem trails' and Senate Bill 517 and make other good things go down with that logic-leaky ship using a massive disinformation campaign going on for years. Recently RI suddenly started getting threads about 'orgone' just before the Union of Concerned Scientists released a paper accusing ExxonMobil of paying over 40 front groups to do disinformation relating to global warming.

More of that teapot 'synchronicity' maybe? Hmph.

The USC's expose of ExxonMobil calls this the "manufacture of uncertainty" and it is similar to what the tobacco companies have done for years. Now the 'orgone' hoax comes cloaked in lots of positivism, indiginous pagan culture props, and anti-neocon language to bond with the various anti-fascist and environmentalist sentiments.
Then the nonsense is whipped out and hilarity ensues.

Hope that stops your headspin.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:51 am

Orgone was term coined by Wilhelm Reich.

He was a bit odd himself.

In the 1930s, Wilhelm Reich, M.D.—an Austrian psychiatrist, psychoanalyst and scientist—discovered a powerful, new biological energy, and for the next two decades devoted his life to the investigation of its laws and properties. Reich confirmed the existence of this energy in the human body, verified its presence in the atmosphere, developed instrumentation to observe and collect it, and harnessed it for a variety of purposes from cancer treatment to motor power to weather experimentation.

Reich called his discovery “orgone energy.” But, sadly, it was a discovery that the world was not ready for.

From here:

http://www.wilhelmreichmuseum.org/biography.html

He wrote a few good books too.

He even had his books burned by the US government, allegedly.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sat Jan 06, 2007 3:54 am

The alleged 'orgone' started as a brilliant researcher's (Wilhem Reich) attempt to find a scientific measurement for 'good vibes' which he hypothesized created an actual radiation that could travel great distances. But he failed and 'orgone' was a dead end and destroyed his career and discredited all his great work exposing the harsh authoritarianism of fascism. Reich's unproven ideas about 'orgone' made a perfect device for discrediting all is other work. The US government was glad to bury the man's reputation because he was writing about the same mass behavioral psychology the government was trying to secretly imbue into the US population using Total Warfare doctrines to get something like the hostile and obedient authoritarian personality syndrome that still supports W to this day.

The 'orgone' hoax has three discrediting functions-
1) Discredit the science of global warming, especially Senate Bill 517.
2) Discredit the science of psychological warfare by making it "magical vibes and frequencies."
3) Discredit everything it touches with the 'naw, can't be' guilt-by-association.

Hugh you are a classic, (edit -.) sometimes you are nearly as bad as dragon.
Joe Hillshoist

sources

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:14 am

Joe Hillshoist wrote:Orgone was term coined by Wilhelm Reich.

He was a bit odd himself.

From here:

http://www.wilhelmreichmuseum.org/biography.html

He wrote a few good books too.

He even had his books burned by the US government, allegedly.

What makes you think that wilhelmreichmuseum.org isn't the same hostile government co-opting the man's memory to keep the 'orgone' hoax going for the global warming disinfo campaign?

I'm not sure why you aren't more skeptical of your sources on Reich and 'orgone.'
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

I dont' make baldfaced lies.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:16 am

Joe Hillshoist wrote:[
Hugh you are a classic, (edit -.) sometimes you are nearly as bad as dragon.

I don't use junk science.
I didn't claim that I had made Arizona "green top to bottom."
I didn't claim to make all the sailors on a ship sick with my mind.
I didn't claim to control nuclear rods with my mind.
I didn't claim lots of other nonsense that y'all think is cute or metaphorical or religious or just plain enigmatic and fun.
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:04 am

I don't use junk science.
I didn't claim that I had made Arizona "green top to bottom."
I didn't claim to make all the sailors on a ship sick with my mind.
I didn't claim to control nuclear rods with my mind.
I didn't claim lots of other nonsense that y'all think is cute or metaphorical or religious or just plain enigmatic and fun.

Hey I said NEARLY ...

What makes you think that wilhelmreichmuseum.org isn't the same hostile government co-opting the man's memory to keep the 'orgone' hoax going for the global warming disinfo campaign?

I'm not sure why you aren't more skeptical of your sources on Reich and 'orgone.'

I first heard about Reich in the 80s.

While reading the writings of Robert Anton Wilson. Wilson went through reichian orgone based psychotherapy and found it to be very effective apparantly.

After that I started reading his stuff, and i have read a bit of it over the years, his writing that I could find and a whole lot of other people. This was in the late 80s. I have also done various forms of yoga martial arts and s the like for years, started learning Tai Chi and Chji Kung over 10 years ago, specifically from a POV of understanding body energy and universal energy - Chi. My own personal experience tends to confirm that there is something in this weird energy junk.

Over the years I have read a few biographies of reich as well.

Basically I had formed most of my conclusions about reich by about 1992.

One of which is that the governments of the world have been anti Reich's orgone work for years. he was hounded and persecuted as much for his views on orgone, more in fact than for his political theories which actually developed from his understanding of orgone. Understanding his concept of sex economy is probably important for really understanding what he was getting at re social control.

Reich was also paranoid, a classic "right man", and prone to some strange ideas, for example UFO's stealing eareths orgone and replacing it with deadly orgone. Reading some of work actually makes me cringe.

Not cos of the UFOs, but the way he is so conviinced he is right and that orgone is the greatest discovery in History.

Of course its old hat in the orient, but thats beside the point.

Its a bit hard to post a link to the books I used to read so i did a quick search found what seemed to be an orthodox Reichian site.

Orthodox reichians view the Don Croft Chembuster mob and any schismatic groups that came from it much the way you do, only they are not so into the disinfo agents and exxon thing.

I can credit a lot of things but I don't think tptb are that well organised re global warming disinfo campaigns that they had co - opted RAWilson for one back in the 70s.

But I have been wrong before.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby pitcairn » Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:39 am

joe, hugh

the thought occurs to me that controlling people thro a deliberate and layered "framing" of not only the thinking and discussion about sex, sexual energy, and "sex economy," but of available/provided sexual iconography is something both older, larger, and more diffuse than a mere device for trying to undermine or confuse public understanding of GW

that would amount to shooting a gnat with a cannon, if not to dropping a bomb on the poor insect

qi is there, it's real, it can be influenced, and even, in a certain sense, quantified (tcm); it's not "junk science"

tcm (traditional chinese medicine), as well as the many martial arts, effectively demonstrates the presence and action of qi; it is more demonstrated than "proved" empirically due to its inherent nature and characteristics and characteristic modus in the world. tantric sex recognises, understands and both preserves and exalts qi, with clinically measurable effects

my impression is that reich was positing something like qi and in its sexual expression calling it orgone; sex energy, no matter what you call it, is a great source of power (after all it's the portal through which entire human beings are provoked and admitted to earthly existence) so naturally any ruling system will want to have a pretty tight grip on how and when and why it is engaged with by the citizenry

now, at risk of sounding like donald rumsfeld: could interested and cunning parties manage to use both or either true or false propositions about qi, prana, orgone or anything else to wrongly influence the populace? sure. to distract them? no doubt. to deter them from a pursuit of truth? of course, BUT, not necessarily or even probably indefinitely deter them
Everything in nature has a power in it.
-Thomas Banyacya
pitcairn

PreviousNext

Return to Activism