History of the Orgonite/Cloudbuster Movement

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Frissell's geometry.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:44 am

I noticed that the first part of Bob Frissell's book, 'Nothing in This Book Is True, But It's Exactly How Things Are' is all about geometry before getting to the topic of alien sex hybrids and 'the greys' etc.

I think the first part of his book's title is the only true thing Frissell wrote.

Similarly, William Cooper's book, 'Behold a Pale Horse,' was not merely a load of horse droppings and deconstructed history with proper names and keywords all swapped around like body parts rearranged at a car accident. The 1991 book's title just happened to be the same title a certain Danny Casaloro had shopped to publishers before he was sucided while investigating US alphabet agency shenanigans...in 1991. Maybe that's just 'synchronicity.' World of wonders.

Funny how often alien talk gets around to sex talk, too.
Alien abductions, orgone, MK-ULTRA. Oops. Nobody is talking about MK-ULTRA. My mistake.

Rather than 'cosmic geometry,' I see a shell game..or Shell game.
I advise others to hang on to their wallets and their bandwith.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:16 am

Hey frissels book is good for a laugh and there is abbbbsolutely noooo way rebirthing could possibly have anything to do with MKUltra right?

There's a fair bit of sussness about Bill Cooper tho, supposedly "ex" navy intel if I remember rightly.

I would say that if anyone is a disinfo machine its probably Bill Cooper.

Probably faked his own death to get some cred...

There is something in that cosmic geometry stuff. there is this martial arts concept called peng or pung ...
Joe Hillshoist

Who was that masked man?

Postby Username » Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:10 am

This thread is a keeper. I already have the first half copied trying to keep up with Mary's story and OI's experiences. Guess I'll have to copy the Donovan/TooStoned debate as well.

When OI jumped in with a summary of the psychic occurrences that accompanied his chembusting days, asking for an explanation, I was sure TooStoned was going to tear into him as well, but he didn't. I was pleasently surprised because his story did seem more authentic than some.

Orz was the only one attempting to put OI's experience into some kind of rational explanation, but can mushrooms really do all of that?

Anyway, putting math and physics and orgone accumulators aside for the moment, would any of the nay-sayers in this argument recognize the possiblility that there might be some truth in the testimonials of 'other-worldly' phenominon being expressed here?

I have no personal experience with giant bugs or floating orbs, or shapeshifting reptilians for that matter, but am hesitant to say that all of this is nonsense and scientifically impossible.

I do believe they are treading in dangerous territory though, at least if they had important matters to attend to in this dimension, because many of the psychics I have known sacrafice much of what is here now for what is out there, somewhere.
Username

Postby orz » Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:01 am

Orz was the only one attempting to put OI's experience into some kind of rational explanation, but can mushrooms really do all of that?

True, if he did really experience all those things due to hallucinations that's quite something... but is it really less likely than being literally attacked by 'prehistoric bats' etc?

What i was trying to say is that if we except that these strange events did happen and/or were experienced to happen, then I don't see how just the existance of chemtrails and orgonite explains them any more than any other explanation!

It seem to me that the orgonite fan scene is pretty vague and can merrily acommodate any and all weird activity without actually explaining it. It's like a catch-all of weirdness that doesn't really deliver.

What use is it to say "orgonite really does work, I tried it, busted some chemtrails, and then a ninja from the future flew balloons past my house so I know it must be having an effect on Their evil plans!" or whatever? I mean, if that's what you believe happened and you* have no explanation then fair enough, but it seems like some people are trying to prove supernatural stuff happened by claiming some other supernatural stuff happened... doesn't really get you anywhere...

* rhetorical 'you', this isn't a dig at any specific person now...
orz

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:52 am

orz wrote:It seem to me that the orgonite fan scene is pretty vague and can merrily acommodate any and all weird activity without actually explaining it. It's like a catch-all of weirdness that doesn't really deliver.

Excellent summarization, and one that may help resolve a current debate.

Thanks, that helped me come to a decision, cheers.
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby marykmusic » Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:35 pm

Psychics come in all styles of people. Some are barely in this world/dimension, others look exactly like your grandmother and bake you cookies. Just like the Oracle from The Matrix. Please don't paint all the same color.

And folks have supernatural experiences with and without orgonite devices. But in my case, getting involved with the cloudbuster movement moved me faster, farther, in my learning curve than at any other time. And it truly started (as I said at the beginning of my story) when my brother sent me the first Terminator zapper, with orgonite and crystals.

Of course, it was time for me to do that, as I was then approaching my Chiron return, the astrological cycle of the Wounded Healer re-entering one's life around age 50, the length of its orbit.

Everything started moving forward at that point. I can't honestly say that all was because of my involvment with cloudbusters, or if these things would have happened to me anyway. But my psychic skills have grown exponentially since the spring of 2001.

Mostly, the self-confidence to understand what was happening was due to hooking up with Dragon, a "techno-shaman" before we met, who knew how to bring out my suppressed abilities. That didn't happen before because 1) it wasn't yet time, and 2) I had to quit smoking pot and whatever else I was doing that clouded my judgement. Those things preceeded meeting Dragon, and indeed, this marriage wouldn't have happened if we'd met a few years before.

And I teach him, as well. It most certainly isn't a one-sided relationship.

It's all a learning curve, for all of us. As we each become more engaged in examining our intuition (and that's what psychic stuff is based on), our curve goes up.

Shoot, I can almost write a quadratic equation and graph my life... but Donovan, don't make me do that, okay? Or at least let me use my TI-83. --MaryK

P.S. on edit. At the time of Bill Cooper's "death" I lived within 30 miles of him, in the Show Low area. Never heard a thing about a shootout with Apache County cops or anyone else. Always did wonder about that.

MK-Ultra? Yes, Hugh, I'm sure it's been mentioned in this thread, as my brother Don and I (we're both Crofts) were m-kids. --MK
http://www.zforcegroup.com

"You cannot wifstand my supewiew intewect." --Tweety Bird
marykmusic

Why I am sharing my personal info on this site

Postby Trifecta » Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:18 pm

That is an interesting theory Donavan, Don Croft cuts of his right hand to start a different type of movement, sounds plausible..he could have just said I am moving onto something else Mark, so thanks for your help, instead he actually believed I was a plant, another MI6 agent foiled at the last minute..lol, but it is a personal thing for me, it felt shit being accused after all the hard work, but then again, what don't kill ya makes you stronger.

Orz, the prehistoric bat and other heigh wierdness, I suppose I should explain all in more detail..if it is of value to anyone I will.

Joe, my comment on the mushrooms was a throw away in some respect. I actually studied the the phenonina before I had even heard of chemtrails or orgone. I stated that this may have been a catalyst to the stranger experiences at that followed. But, to just clarify, I fully understand the difference between the hallucination stages of enthegens and the more important aspects that follow once the myriad of creatures dissapear, usually after the first piss...ever drank psychedelic urine? no hallucinations happen at that stage, just pure dream time shamanic stuff.

The mushrooms kicked started my empath/psychic materialisation, never believed in any of this stuff until I started getting messages, seeing past lifes/possesions, even had a judgement with some of world creatures, who looked like the borg from Star trek, after their test they told me, that in 2012 the planet vulcan will change earths gravity and humans, who have progressed the mental/emotional bodies to such a level will span all the dimensions...funnyily enough Donavan, they said 12 dimensions. During heightened states of awareness, eveything is frequency, quarks can be manipulated and formed into mandalas, vibrabant and alive.

Natural psychedlics once you get passed the hallucinations are very mush transpersonal and I believe can heal most forms of disease.

It is of course possible that the resins used to create orgone creations has an effect on the maker, like sniffing glue...but it is hardly a connection when these things are cured and tactically disperesed weeks after making. So, sorry if I alluded this to mushrooms and altertered states.

Prior to orgone i had a lot of other stangeness, none that fell in the aliens, NWO, underground bases phenomina. But are directly related to experiences outside of consensus reality. I used to meditate a lot and do lucid dreamwork, combined with dance, again altered states of consiousness without any drugs. One time I was reading carlos Catenda's book on Dreams. Don Quan teaches carlos to look at his hand in a dream, after teaching him about viewing landscapes and focussing of different parts of his dreamworld. As I had been able to follow lucid dreams to a multitude of vista I thought I would give it ago.

I was in Athens at the time, I went their to experience an earthquake, which I did, some plan about going to the delphic oracle, via some information cleaned from the I-ching which I was also studying at the time..anyway, was staying with a friend in Athens, decided to try the looking at my hand during lucid sleep. Went to bed, assumed the survival postion as mentioned in Castendas book.

as I slept, far from seeing my hand, I saw a whole me, standing next to a sleeping me, this new me communicated to the sleeping me that it wondered if it could wake me up, the slleping me, mentioned that this may be dangerous and if the new me woke me up then he would dissapear, the new me started shaking the sleeping me (I felt it in a two person perspective) Them both the me realised that we were viewing this whole performance from the corner of the cieling of the room in Athens, which shocked both the me's, to the point that the sleeping me realised their was now three me's, in this room. The sleeping me shocked ran into the kitchen, afraid of the experience, whereby, two very(7/8') large translucent beings were having a conversation, as they looked at me I ran through them screaming my friends name...She woke me up..I had been in bed less than five minutes? Think I met some thetans???

Admittedly this experince shook me up for sometime and I did not attempt any lucid dream work for a number of years. One day i got the courage up to try the experiment again, as I closed my eyes the head of a beautiful alien (classic pear shaped eyes) was staring back at me..I bolted and decided this was not for me.

Dream world has always been lucid, but not to the extent as previous to the Athens trip. One week before my gaughter was born. I woke at 3am to my whole body shaking uncontrollable of the bed, I could not move my arms or my legs, only my head...I thought I was having some kind of siezure, I lloked at the clock and looked at my sleeping wife, called her name, the whole bed was shaking, she never woke.

As this was aking place I could feel a tightness on my chest, then a large bat type thing manifested right in front of my with a wing span of over siz feet in eacvh direction, it screeached loudly in my face and dug its claws deep into my chest. I started screaming for my wife to wake up, she did not move. (I am awake at this time, can see my bedroom, the time, my wife and the covers on the bed) this bat (prehistoric was my summation from the size and shape) starts trying to grab my face with its large beak, as I could not move and was now in fear of my life, I started to bite it as my only defence, gradually after a few seconds it lost its fight and I somehow managed to swallow it whole, wings and all??? I even felt it go into my stomach.

Of course, in medical terms this can be clasified as sleep apneia, body is asleep but the brain is awake, the body is paralysed. After eating this bat by body stopped vibrating, I calmed down and composed myself. For a few minutes after, snakes appeared all over the place, but I was able to stop them with my mind. My wiofe woke in the morning and had no clue any of this took place. Hope that helps Orz?

Ok, the black helicopter. Yes I had heard these orgone activist mentioning black helis and I did not think for one moment that I would see one, this is the Uk afterall. But the very first tower I gifted on the yorkshire moors a black heli flew straight over to the car from out of nowhere, no sound, just flew over a high back, I could even see the pilot and his appsenger, it had one red smallish logo on the side (looked like a coild snake) and it banked hard left as I looked at them both, disappearing over the moor as quickly as it arrived.

No hallucionation, fact and witnessed by my wife.

The killer ninja thing...I don't buy any of it. I have no personal expereince of someone attempting to take my life, well not associated with orgone anyway. They do seem pretty incompetant for trained killers, but who knows it is not my personal paradigm, I value life, all life am unable to kill even flys and was a vegan for a few years...been a veggy for a long time now.

Universal law, is the power that those whom believe they are being chased by ninja killers and assasins etc hold that is what protects them, for some it is their higher sleves, others it is lemurians, atalantians etc for some it is god. For awhile Don believed it was the wingmakers, only that turned out to be a wrong turn and universal law stepped into fill the protection void. UL is a strong metaphor and a great placebo.

Problem is when they do tag you as some kind of agent, even when the evidence is contary, none of them ever write that they made a mistake and appologise for this to their networks..cuse that would then mean some of their other stories/experiences are or could be false.

People want heros to come and save the day. For me, do your own thing and possit that nothing is beyond the realms of possibility, even gravoty changing and us humans flying with the birds.

The ballons, like the light lenticulars are according to some disguised off/on world craft. Reich captured them on film, during his cloudbuster work. i see no personal connection between reichs cloud busters and the Croftian derivatives...but Constable founf them also....?

Hope that helps.

I am sharing this info, which on the face of it sounds complete make believe, but it is all my truth and does seem to be connected to making simple paper wieghts made of metals, resin and crystals. Some of the stronger creations have mandals and geometric froms, so do standing stones that emit powerful forces. These stones are built on energy lines and the death marking tumulus are indeed megalithic orgone creations.

This is what me a friend discovered a couple of years ago.

New 'Cuckoo Stone' Found in Yorkshire - with Deviations in Cuckooland (Score: 0)
by Anonymous on Friday, 29 July 2005
by Paul Bennett

On a recent visit (Sunday 24.7.5) to the singular, lonely and neglected Cuckoo Stone on the heights of Haworth Moor (SD 9902 3573), Mark Davey and I, intending to explore the nature of one of the legends attached to the site, were fortunate upon arrival to find much of the heather had been burnt away, enabling us to explore a richer archaeological potential than one usually has visual access to.

The Cuckoo Stone, to all intent and purpose, stands in isolation as a monolith a few yards above the Bronte footpath at the edge of the moors, looking down a small valley and across the open moorlands to the south. In archaeological terms (i.e. the catalogues), there's nothing much of worth up here. But on a visit I made here several years ago, I found the overgrown remains of a large tomb (either neolithic or Bronze Age in period) to the immediate north of the singular Cuckoo Stone. This find indicated quite obviously that the Cuckoo Stone was an outlier to the tomb complex above it.

Our recent visit has brought more to light...

About ten yards east of the recognised Cuckoo Stone another monolith was evident, laid down in the short heather. The very top of the stone had been hacked off from the main body of the stone, as if to re-affirm once more the curious legend told here: that the monolith in question was a giant, turned to stone, who then had his head chopped off, knocking the topmost part of the stone to the ground. And here, just as the legend said, was the top of the stone. After carefully erecting the main body of the newly-found standing stone, the decapitated 'head' fit almost perfectly into place on top of its body.

This second Cuckoo Stone is less than four feet tall (with the broken piece included). At the base we found a small deposit of tiny quartz pieces, several inches below ground level, which seem to have been placed there when the stone was first erected.

When viewed from the burial mound 30 yards north of the two Cuckoo Stones, one gains the distinct impression these stones were entrance stones into the tomb itself. The tomb appears tiered, with two possibly three levels, with two large 'entrance stones' laid five feet apart from each other. Two other large stones also seem in evidence (beneath ground level) in line from the Cuckoo Stones to the centre of the tomb. Only a full excavation will give us the details about the nature of this site.

Now comes the curious bit...

We did an electromagnetic survey around the 2 stones and the burial mound. The results were peculiar to say the least. Background radiation levels immediately above and around the Cuckoo Stones was normal, but as we scanned closer to the tomb, radiation levels began to rise above background - but only in selected spots. However, after more than an hour walking back and forth over the ground all round this site, two very distinct 'lines' of aberrant electromagnetic radiation were recorded. The background radiation level along the two lines increased moreso as the burial mound was approached. At the bottom of the lines, closest to the Cuckoo Stones, readings were only five- to ten-fold above background (this is quite acceptable based on ground minerals, water, etc); but by the time we reached the tomb, radiation levels were more than 60 times above background. In the spaces between and either side of these lines, background radiation was normal.

Whatever the nature of these findings, we recorded two very distinct, roughly parallel lines running to or from the inside of the Cuckoo Stones to the adjacent burial mound, with readings increasing gradually as we approached the tomb. Scans all round the nearby environment gave no untoward anomalous readings. The nature of these readings and the two lines as yet remains unclear.

To anyone with ideas and thoughts about leys, this site would have sent you spinning.

More explorations are due here in the near future.

Image Image

This stone was only found via sitting on a tumulus and using a zap checker, once the stone was replaced the whole valley lined up, the tumulus was on a leyline, it was built of organic and inorganic material..legend has it that

Legend tells that (at least) one of these stones was once a miserable giant who lived upon the Haworth moorlands. He was that bad that he robbed travellers of their wares and so ferocious was he, that none of the locals would venture onto the moors anymore.

Eventually a hero turned up who vowed to fight and defeat the old giant. As the battle came to its close, the giant was defeated - but our hero knew a bit of magic, and as he was dying, uttered some magic words which turned the giant into stone. And then, just to make sure the giant didn't come back to life (in the knowledge that the head was the seat of the soul), our hero hacked off the giant's head and tossed it into the little valley below. A now-faint cross was carved onto one of the two stones, which can be seen on the back side (north-facing) of the chunkier upright.

Intriguingly, when we rediscovered the second of the two Cuckoo Stones, the top of the stone had been broken off, just like in the old tale.

Funny allthis syncronistic, coincidences, it does sometimes feel like we have no free will whatsoever and we are a thought form acting like a compuer game in the matrix... :shock:
Trifecta

Postby orz » Sun Jan 21, 2007 1:41 pm

Thanks for posting all that, interesting stuff, especially the 'Cuckoo Stone'. I've always been interested in the idea of ancient sites yet undiscovered in the UK..

it had one red smallish logo on the side (looked like a coild snake)
when i read that the first thing that popped into my head was Cobra, the bad guys from the old 80's GI Joe/Action Force cartoons! :) Their logo was a red cobra head and i imagine their helicopters were black tho i can't remember. I don't mean anything by this, just thought it was an interesting association my mind made!
orz

Postby Username » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:19 pm

I said above that OI's story seemed more "authentic" than the others. A better word would have been 'sincere'.

Mary, I know you don't want to hear this from anyone, but I'm hopin' you get the heck away from your 'techno-shaman'. IMO, Dragon should go feed his Chocobo on FFXI.

He's a con.
Username

Postby marykmusic » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:24 pm

Oh, man, somebody trying to break up a marriage! I simply must laugh. :lol: --MaryK
http://www.zforcegroup.com

"You cannot wifstand my supewiew intewect." --Tweety Bird
marykmusic

Username.....

Postby dragon » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:27 pm

Username writes:"....go feed his Chocobo on FFXI."

Hey, User! What's a Chocobo? And what or where is FFXI.

Dragon
dragon

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:35 pm

Username wrote:IMO, Dragon should go feed his Chocobo on FFXI.

Oh man..That's classic..

"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Wow, I just learned something from this thread

Postby TooStoned » Sun Jan 21, 2007 8:13 pm

Two terms came up on this thread, that I didn't know, but a simple search
dismissed all mystery:
Chocoboc: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chocobo
FFXI: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FFXI

Try searching for D&D's vocab, and more often than not you get nonsense.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds" - RNM
"I'm not Coyote.You're Coyote. I'm Another One." - Wile E. Coyote (AKA Sin'klipt)
TooStoned

Postby Donovan » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:02 am

OI,
That was such a completely wonderful narrative. I don’t know about Don Croft but it would fit the general known progression of (initiation), or whatever. And need not be deliberate on his part. Not that anything ends. The weirdness continues.
I have developed my motto:
“When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.”
But you might look at some of the classical old literature in that regard, i.e. the sudden turning of the teacher upon the student (either with deliberation or part of the natural process). Would be best by reading two of Dion Fortune’s books, Esoteric Orders And Their Work and Psychic Self Defense. Psychic Self Defense more as it was closer to when she had the similar experience as yours. Might get on Internet for fifty cents each.

And I had just such an experience myself. My teacher quite elderly, in her eighties when I was in my thirties. Can’t just ‘go your own ways’. Working through complete betrayal part of the normal process.

I might add that the work I do, the writing on math: it is just something I do. I don’t have much of ego or whatever invested. Far more into the wierdness. Same with ‘secret-governmet’. Sometimes just something out of the long past. Though I know that drama coming to a conclusion in the present. So much of my writing was what seems like long ago in ‘the thick’ of some dramas.
Like your ‘bat’ I have been through the ‘eye of the lizard’. They are just there, like rocks and birds. Not that I am foolish about things but if any ‘big conspiracy’ a conspiracy for our benefit. Someone asked if any good conspiracies. Of course there are. As wisdom is the knowledge of what to reveal and what to conceal; portions of our own beings bring down a veil as we get up each morning. Give us only what we can handle. The New World Order is crumbling from within. On last legs.

But these threads are precious. Even the near one regarding all the crap around Reich. Of course that would happen, that light would draw every Dr. Pervert there was. And really his work goes on in another quieter arch. What is noticed about all these ‘massage’ schools popping up is that the demand keeps increasing. More and more people just want ‘body work’.
Donovan
Donovan

ain't sure its plagarism, but intellectually honest it ain't

Postby TooStoned » Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:07 am

I have developed my motto:
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.”

Really, you developed it? And here I thought it was Hunter S. Thompson:

http://thinkexist.com/quotation/when_the_going_gets_weird-the_weird_turn_pro/208018.html

EDIT 1: replaced link with another to the HST quote...
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds" - RNM
"I'm not Coyote.You're Coyote. I'm Another One." - Wile E. Coyote (AKA Sin'klipt)
TooStoned

PreviousNext

Return to Activism