Donovan's Geometry Page.......

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Donovan's Geometry Page.......

Postby dragon » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:12 am

I'm posting this as a separate thread so it doesn't get lost in the one where Donovan makes reference to geometry and math not yet understood by us, but understood and kept secret by TPTB.

http://www.midcoast.com/~michael1/index.html

I have had this site bookmarked for a long time, and every once in a while I go back and re-read it in an effort to comprehend it better. Y'all see what you can do with it.

He's obviously a very intelligent man, and I was delighted to see him being posting on this site. Says he won't be here long, so it's best we learn what we can from him while the opportunity is there.

Dragon
dragon

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:33 am

This website cannot be printed?

What kind of idiot statement is that?

I guess if you tell someone the door is locked, they won't try to open it....

...if they're an idiot.
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Donovan's Geometry Page.......

Postby Kid Of The Black Hole » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:45 pm

dragon wrote:I'm posting this as a separate thread so it doesn't get lost in the one where Donovan makes reference to geometry and math not yet understood by us, but understood and kept secret by TPTB.

http://www.midcoast.com/~michael1/index.html

I have had this site bookmarked for a long time, and every once in a while I go back and re-read it in an effort to comprehend it better. Y'all see what you can do with it.

He's obviously a very intelligent man, and I was delighted to see him being posting on this site. Says he won't be here long, so it's best we learn what we can from him while the opportunity is there.

Dragon

It looks like he's come up with a novel way of drawing Phi and has some thinly veiled numerology stuff centered especially around the number 12?
How dare you question my ulterior motives
Kid Of The Black Hole

Postby Burnt Hill » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:01 pm

isnt that simply like a copyright statement? why is it idiotic?
Burnt Hill

Postby orz » Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:45 pm

This website may not be printed would make more sense in that case? But even so there's no copyright in the world that prevents you from printing a website for your own personal use....

Hey Donovan, I have your song about atlantis on 7" EP... no wait... :D
orz

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:14 pm

Burnt Hill wrote:
isnt that simply like a copyright statement? why is it idiotic?

Well, because it's on the intenet. Imagine someone standing by a water fountain at school and telling you that you've got to pay them for the water, that's about what I see on that page.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Burnt Hill » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:21 pm

Gotcha, guess I was thinking that he was providing excerpts from a book and there fore the copyright statement. It does seem a bit silly though. But the information provided there again is quite interesting , a paradigm change in how we apply mathematics could go a long way towards explaining high weirdness and such phenomena. It warrants further investigation, not ridicule.
Burnt Hill

Postby Burnt Hill » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:24 pm

And its interesting ly synchronistic how another thread has brought up the schoolyard bully. Some of us are taking that approach, I think, and considering it is posted on the internet he is sharing the water generously, no? Lets not get sidetracked again. Besides, I always loved Jennifer Juniper, and he has a gentle voice. :wink:
Burnt Hill

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:37 pm

^^No clue what the reference was, but if this stuff impresses you, take a look at Bucky Fuller's Synergetics:

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/toc/toc.html

And better yet, try learning actual geometry over at Wolfram's MathWorld:

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/
Wombaticus Rex

Bring on the Dinoseers!

Postby TooStoned » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:41 pm

Them's some crucial looking links Senor Wombaticus Rex :)

Sacred Geometry is way groovy but is no substitute for calculus if you're looking to find flux (Fox capacitors need not apply :wink: )
Last edited by TooStoned on Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds" - RNM
"I'm not Coyote.You're Coyote. I'm Another One." - Wile E. Coyote (AKA Sin'klipt)
TooStoned

Postby Burnt Hill » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:47 pm

well, here we go again.
try learning actual geometry
. Because I am interested in someones esoteric mathematics you assume that I dont know actual geometry? Thats the tone of the schoolyard bully , and the framing of a subject that kills the discussion. You say fight evil WR, where do you bring your fight?
Burnt Hill

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:56 pm

Yeah, I'm a dickhead. And, an asshole. Hopefully you're old enough to cope with that.
Wombaticus Rex

Miss Manners

Postby TooStoned » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:03 am

WR- Langley called...You forgot to fulfill your finnishing school credits before embarking on your life of psyop disinfo spamming...

The bad news:
You need to go back for fifty lashes with a wet fishman named JOHAN (or "Cheese Whiz" to his friends)

The good news: The fish dish comes gratis with a nice merovignian white whine...

Bon Apetite!
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, no one but ourselves can free our minds" - RNM
"I'm not Coyote.You're Coyote. I'm Another One." - Wile E. Coyote (AKA Sin'klipt)
TooStoned

Postby Burnt Hill » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:14 am

Actually I am too old to let it go! Why do you revel in being a dickhead? Youve brought a lot of light with your attitude and most of your posts, and I like your sig line a lot. The schoolyard bully needs to be confronted though, otherwise we end up shooting each other, and ourselves in the foot. We can do better. Lets keep it civilized, and on topic, point out the flaws in the math, please.
Last edited by Burnt Hill on Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Burnt Hill

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:15 am

^^Man, I wish. Sometimes I really do. Then I remember what it was like wearing ties in high school.
Wombaticus Rex

Next

Return to Activism