Please note:

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Please note:

Postby Jeff » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:59 pm

Things have been getting out of hand.

Dragon has been using this forum to solicit business I cannot endorse and advocate action that can be construed as violence. I've deleted his account.
Last edited by Jeff on Sat May 31, 2008 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jeff
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (0)

With all due respect...

Postby Burnt Hill » Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:29 pm

And yet you created a forum called activism. which in many forms could be considered a call to violence. I think you have misconstrued dragons intent, but thats okay. Also not sure of the business and endorsement part, do you support all the book excerpts (endorsements?) that Ive seen?how about professors pans repeated statements that he performs as a mentalist? is he soliciting business? and just curious, have you read all the threads for content? nothing or no one else you care to censor? Are you suggesting using thought forms to send violence towardss evil is a workable method? Guess I wish you would simply be more specific since you have taken a drastic step here, silencing a voice that at least brought some intersting stories to read. And what of pitcairns departure, any thoughts?
Burnt Hill

Postby chiggerbit » Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:16 pm

In case you didn't get the message. Burnt, what dragon was advocating was provacative and unacceptable. I will add that his statements put this board at risk. Cease and desist.
chiggerbit

Postby Burnt Hill » Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:51 pm

Yes i understand you feel that way, but as I am not understanding that way of thought I was hoping for a further explanation, thats all. And my questions are legitimate. I promise to keep the level of discourse positive. Can you specifically answer my questions? You know, we can have an argument without hating each other, I do it with my kids everyday!
Burnt Hill

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:25 am

Dragon is out, PERIOD.

He earned his departure in spades. For the record, Burnt Hill, bragging about assaulting Moon Bases that have not been proven to exist as a ground for him to be persued by black helicopters that he made crash land with his awesome doo-doo stick and pointing out vulnerabilities of Nuclear facilities is just NOT GOING TO WORK HERE AND IS NOT WHAT THIS FORUM ENDORSES AS ANY KIND OF ACTIVISM WHATSOEVER, SO WHAT PART OF HIS DIATRIBE AND PARASITISM ON THIS BOARD DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

At this point, I'd not worry so much about dragon as feel sincere gratitude that you were in fact permitted to remian here yourself.

Don't think for a second that choice was mine. Had I the choice, you'd be emmigrating to the 'chembuster's crowd', and their respective forums.

Of course, it doesn't seem as though they have one on their own.

Pity, that. They musy not have sold have as much other their Cinderella wands here as they'd hope to.

Stick with your worthy Vedic persuits, Burnt Hill, but keep it away from Government/Federal Installations unless you want a M16 round to make a hole for that fabled Pineal Gland to poke through between your eyes.

I admire the old world and it's alternative energies and lifestyles that seemed to make Industrialized Civilizations seem to be a huge step backwards our childern will pay for with centuries of misery, toil, and suffereing at the hands of a furious Mother Earth..

No 'chembuster's gonna correct 200 years of saturated Industrial releases from Earth's most effect virus infection; Us.
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Burnt Hill » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:18 am

Look , if you want to turn this into your private clubhouse thats fine with me. I dont like that i sometimes contribute to the negative tone, particularly in my responses to you eiAe so I am trying new tactics. I will offer that since you have been here longer that its up to me to earn respect first. So in all due respect your comment-
keep it away from Government/Federal Installations unless you want a M16 round to make a hole for that fabled Pineal Gland to poke through between your eyes.
could be construed as a very real threat, couldnt it? perhaps worse than any of dragons perceived threats? after all there is a real person behind Burnt Hill. And I live adjacent to federal property, cant stay away! Also to ease your mind I am familiar with local and state law enforcement, have friends inside of the system, supporters even. I do not fear that monster.
Burnt Hill

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:45 am

Burnt Hill wrote:
keep it away from Government/Federal Installations unless you want a M16 round to make a hole for that fabled Pineal Gland to poke through between your eyes.
could be construed as a very real threat, couldnt it? perhaps worse than any of dragons perceived threats?

Sheesh, man..it's no threat from me, for chrissake. It's a threat from people charged with the respnsibility of defending certain areas. Of course I'm not suggesting you'd get shot walking around a cell phone tower, but getting carted off to jail has a certain ring to it that makes a little sense.

Here's an old battle tactic against drug pushers:

If you want to get rid of a supplyer, choke off his demand. It's the society that you live in that makes them a 'neccessity'. Change the society and there's no place for these towers within it.

THAT'S Activism..

Do you see where I'm coming from a little better now?
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Burnt Hill » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:01 am

Okay but why do you feel the need to carry that threat to me? Is my well being truly your concern here? that would be hard to discern, what with the jail comment and others you have made. I honor that the website feels threatened, in the sense that certain lines of conversation could bring in the feds, I just disagree. I know a prior website being shut down has been mentioned, just not sure thats really relevant. Should we all carry Masonic Plots disclaimer now? Changing society comes in many forms, taking a spiritual approach being one. Sharing a new avenue of thought with your neighbors is just the kind of activism you seem to call for, well maybe not. From where I stand, the demand has been for a more spiritual approach, as other avenues have not been working. In some aspects, dragon supplied the spiritual approach.
Burnt Hill

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:08 am

Burnt Hill wrote:Okay but why do you feel the need to carry that threat to me? Is my well being truly your concern here?

As a matter of fact, yes it is. It's a pity it's taken you this long to recognize that, but I'm glad you finally did.
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Burnt Hill » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:52 pm

puhlease, take the drama to your mama! :wink: Do you mean my cyber well being? It wont bother me to get banned. Are you trying to save me from dragon? I can handle dragon fine thank you. Are you saying that my actions in our forest could cause me to be shot between the eyes as you so eloquently put it? Well I just got back from there, still no armed guards anywhere. Wheres the pity? You say you care about my well being, then dont use veiled threats and profanities when you talk to me. And as usual with the moderators here, you havent answered any of my legitimate questions.
Burnt Hill

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:24 am

None of your questions are legitimate and I'm not required to do stupid human tricks on demand anyways, so what's your point?
Et in Arcadia ego

sigh.

Postby Avalon » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:38 am

Burnt Hill wrote:You say you care about my well being, then dont use veiled threats and profanities when you talk to me. And as usual with the moderators here, you havent answered any of my legitimate questions.

et in Arcadia ego wrote:None of your questions are legitimate and I'm not required to do stupid human tricks on demand anyways, so what's your point?

Arcadia, I realize you're under a whole lot of stress, and that this business with Dragon has been a hot button for you for quite some time.

But I'd really appreciate it if you could work on making your postings more neutral in tone, and stick to the facts rather than calling names and bitchslapping everybody you have an exchange with. I'm finding myself skipping over your postings recently because they feel like they've got a toxic cloud hanging over them. You've got a lot to offer, and I'd rather see those parts of you.
Avalon

Re: sigh.

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:52 am

Avalon wrote:You've got a lot to offer, and I'd rather see those parts of you.

Sorry, Avalon; I'm working on it. I was very close to simply leaving the board, and I'm still trying to decide whether that's a good idea or not.
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby bubblefunk » Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:57 pm

Why is this this thread stickied, anyway? Did someone just forget to unsticky it or is there a deeper meaning to its continued presence at the top of the board?
bubblefunk

Postby OP ED » Mon Mar 10, 2008 1:05 pm

bubblefunk wrote:Why is this this thread stickied, anyway? Did someone just forget to unsticky it or is there a deeper meaning to its continued presence at the top of the board?

I interpret its continued presence at the top as a sort of threat, personally.

Not that I think its unjustified.
Giustizia mosse il mio alto fattore:
fecemi la divina podestate,
la somma sapienza e 'l primo amore.

:: ::
S.H.C.R.
OP ED

Next

Return to Activism