Captain's Log

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Masonic's Skies...

Postby dragon » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:26 pm

Masonic, I thought you were over there east of the Valley of the Sun. So, where's all this chemtrail activity? I can only see what's from horizon to horizon here, and they only spray on days when there's moisture moving in. Most all the time, it's clear and blue.

As for the silver and the frn's, that's a subject worthy of a thread of itis own. Maybe I'll start one.

Dragon
dragon

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:39 pm

I am east. My best friend lives up in Flagstaff, we were talking yesterday and he mentioned a lot of chemtrail activity the last two weeks. As far as Eastern Arizona, where I am, its been pretty quiet for about 3 weeks now.

Ive considered starting a precious metals investment thread on here, but from what I can tell there is not much interest on this forum. I go to other forums for that. But yea, we can talk PMs if you want, ive been in the market for a long, long time now, you can officially consider me a hoarder...lol.
MASONIC PLOT

Postby tigre63 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:42 pm

Z-Force is claiming that you made sailors sick and that you implanted some mind control in them too rebel, thus getting them thrown in the brig? Am I correct?

But alas, the Sylphs are responsible for spreading depleted uranium to some unsuspecting sailors either killing them outright or making them sick enough that they will soon die. Am I following you, or am I off base?
tigre63

Blog: View Blog (0)

Gulf War.....

Postby dragon » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:30 pm

Thanks to an alert Moderator for moving this thread down to the action spot on this web site.

Thanks for clearing that up for me, Masonic. Flagstaff gets chemtrails when we don't down here, sixty miles away. If there are any cloudbusters up there, I am not aware of them. Whatever the game was with the spray planes, it didn't stop the snow. Flagstaff got a goodly amount of it back a few days ago. They sprayed here in anticipation of the weather front, but we got a half inch of moisture anyway.

They also had snow in Tucson! More than we did here. They reported two inches in some places.

We can give it a go here with a discussion of planning for a collapse and see how many join in. Maybe we'll just wind up talking to ourselves.

Tigre, you read it right. We did what we could to delay the departure of the ship, and then to make it unsuitable as a vessel of war. A few sick sailors in a trade-off to prevent war is a pretty good deal, I'd say.

Now, for the sylphs, they will have to speak for themselves. If they brought a cloud of dust over the Gulf, then there is probably some karmic debt being paid. I can only speculate. I would refer you to the works of Sun Tzu, THE ART OF WAR.

"A battleground is a field of standing corpses." There's not a drafted sailor on board any of those ships. Their career choice is their choice. No one forced them. Misinformed, misled, deceived or any other similar tag you want to put on them, maybe they were. But that's not my karma. That's George's karma.

And if a cloud of DU settles in on top of the ships, this isn't me that is doing this. The sylphs did not seek my counsel. This may be a cosmic side effect. And when the fruits of the seeds we have sown come home to roost over here, in whatever way they do, you and I will pay the cost even though we never made the plans for war.

The Iraqis are already paying for things they didn't do. Has God exempted us from such experiences?

My own gut feeling is that the fallout, the experience of paying for things we didn't do will fall more heavily on those who stood by with their hands in their pockets and did nothing. This is Schoolhouse Earth, and we're here to learn. And if we don't learn by watching other people's mistakes, then we get the lesson on top of our own heads, firmly and emphatically enough to get our attention and prod us into action.

That's just my philosophy. Do whatever you want to with it.

As for me, I'll engage the dark side in combat wherever I feel I can make a difference, wherever I feel that I can win.

Anyone who has ever raised their hand and taken the oath that inducts one into the armed forces has surrendered all autonomy. They are now pawns in the game. Making a few of them sick is a minor inconvenience, a speed bump on their road of life.

The alternative was to have them sleeping with the fishes in Davy Jones' Locker.

I'd do it again.

Dragon
dragon

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:29 pm

This area is getting more action than the General Discussion area now...lol
MASONIC PLOT

Postby tigre63 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:35 pm

I'm sorry Dragon, I just question why enlisted are the targets. I think alot of them are poor to middle-class kids that didn't see much else but to enlist. I'm willing to wager that alot of them are against this war. So why choose them as targets? What did they do to deserve such treatment?

I would say that the Sylphs are no better than BUSHCO from reading your log. Or that their tactics are very poor.

TPTB think of us as useless eaters, and now it seems that we are also pawns to the Sylphs.

Oh and I have one other question for any of you that parctice Agnihotra. Are there any guidelines in the use of Agnihotra such as there are in Ayurvedic Medicine.

I know there are strict guidelines in practicing Bhuddism, I believe #1 is something about not doing harm to any living being, which explains the vegetarian lifestyle.

So according to your log I'm just gonna have to assume that not harming any other living being is not mentioned in any Agnihotra ceremony.

If you could post a link to any Vedic guidelines that you guys follow, I am interesting in reading it.Or perhaps explain the hybrid version of what you do with Agnihotra. And I am not trying to be combative here either.
tigre63

Postby tigre63 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:02 am

Thanks to an alert Moderator for moving this thread down to the action spot on this web site.

I actually looked for it on general for a bit before my AHA moment. Heh.
tigre63

War....

Postby dragon » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:52 am

I remember a quote attributed to FDR when the discussion was about war.

"I've been in war, and I've been in Eleanor. And give me war!"

But seriously, Tigre, I see your point. Sure, they're unsuspecting enlisted men. But....

That doesn't change their status. They are still pawns in the game. Ever play chess? Sit there with the chess board in front of you and plan your next move. If you see that by sacrificing a pawn, you can then be in a much more advantageous position on the board, would you hesitate? Of course not. It's a piece of plastic. If you knew that the pawn had a wife and family, would you think twice?

In the real world, it's a chess game played on the world stage, and the pawns are flesh and blood human beings. The general sits in his tent and moves his troops about the battleground, knowing that some of them will be lost. How much agonizing and soul searching for justification will he do before attacking that bridge, or that machine gun nest, or whatever the objective, realizing the cost of the attack? Wars are lost that way, and how would he then justify that to his conscience?

Enlisted men, sure. They were sick. But it was for a purpose, as I explained. If I see you standing on a train track unaware that a train is close, I have to do something. My choice is to hit you with a flying tackle that will take us both clear of the tracks before the train gets there. When you pick yourself up and discover that your coat is torn and your face is scratched, do you then berate me for the method I used? Tell me that I should have tried to stop the train, or shouted a warning, or some other possible action? Hopefully not. You should be standing there trembling in gratitude.

I repeat. These guys are pawns in the game, and so are the officers. I am not the one that put them in jeopardy. I AM the one who tried to keep them away from harm. And, as Al Smith would have said, "let's look at the record".

Your honor, let the record show that there was no war against Iran in the final months of 2006. I had something to do with that, but do not claim all the credit. I had some help from my friends from out of town. Believe me, if it wasn't something that the spirit world approved of, I'd never have been able to pull it off.

For those who may not know, Al Smith ran against FDR way back then. That was one of his stock phrases. 'Let's look at the record.'

Now, as for vedic stuff, you gotta do your own research on that. I recognize it as a valid thing, as is aromatherapy and color medicine and a lot of other healing modalities, some of which I practice, and some of which I do not. What their philosophy is, is better left to them to explain.

You should also punch in the word 'agnihotra' and see what comes up, and read it for a better understanding. It goes back at least 1,000 years B.C.E. Truly, a gift from the gods.

Pawns in the game. Even Bushie Boy is a pawn in the game. Maybe a bit higher rank than that, but anything ranking below the queen is expendable. So, Bushie the Knight is gonna go down. Cheney is already on the way out. No longer useful, throw him away. Chess pieces of some rank are not lightly discarded, but they ARE expendable. Noreiga, Marcos, JFK; the list does not end there. It's worthy of a separate discussion.

Somebody will get thrown to the wolves before this all settles out. The Libby trial is going on now, and the question is on everybody's lips; 'who is going to be sacrificed?' Yesterday, Rove was Bush's brain. Tomorrow, he may be a bag of dirt that no one claims they ever had contact with.

Pawns in the game. Those disadvantaged enlisted men, they didn't get that way by accident. They're pawns too, just like the rest of us. As the United States is disassembled, there are going to be people who are hurt. People who go into the military because that's the only way to pay the bills. Guess what? A thousand years and nothing has changed.

In the old days, a man had one son who would inherit his farm. Second son had a choice. Priesthood or the military.

What we are trying to do here at Z-Force Group is teach people how to take control of their lives. When there are enough of us who think for ourselves, the party is over for the dark side manipulators who look upon all of us as pawns in the game, their game.

Open your eyes, and you will see that the emperor has no clothes. The real surprise is when you discover that he's not the real emperor after all.

Dragon

The world divides itself into three parts. Those who understand math, and those who don't.
dragon

Postby Donovan » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:59 am

The water is very warm. Hot. Over ten degrees above normal. There will be another glut of shrimp. Shrimp down to 65 cents per pound and with luck less.
Do another wind. It will get right in that food chain.
Donovan
Donovan
Donovan

Postby chiggerbit » Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:20 pm

This area is getting more action than the General Discussion area now...lol

Most likely from scouting by moderators, MP.
chiggerbit

Postby Burnt Hill » Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:36 pm

The world divides itself into three parts. Those who understand math, and those who don't.
:D Shall we make that the heading on your discussion board tombstone? I appreciate what you've brought here dragon, and sorry to see your forced departure. If you are a threat to the website than the powers you speak of must be real.
Burnt Hill

Postby marykmusic » Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:28 am

The only threat here is to the status quo. --MaryK
http://www.zforcegroup.com

"You cannot wifstand my supewiew intewect." --Tweety Bird
marykmusic

Postby Burnt Hill » Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:43 am

Hi marykmusic, I agree there is not and was a not a threat to the board . This has been a gigantic overreaction festered by poor moderation. More discouraging to me is that profanity, insults and disrupting threads is perfectly fine, practically encouraged by the moderation team. Yours and dragons voices ring true in my ears, so I hope you continue against the slings and arrows.
Burnt Hill

Postby marykmusic » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:23 am

A percieved threat is obviously enough to have precipitated action.

So, here's what I see:

1) Advocating activism against the Powers-That-Be is not what this board is for. It's merely about reporting Bad Things, i.e. fear mongering.

2) Reporting Bad Things is far more important than actually attempting to do anything about said Bad Things.

3) It's preferable to spend valuable time and energy agreeing than debating.

So, it's better to sit around and worry about Bad Things than it is to, say, throw a bit of clay and ash near a Masonic lodge, or (gosh!) some ash into the wind blowing toward the Skull and Bones building. This was actually done last year by someone we sent our ash to specifically for that purpose. She reported "guys in suits" looking very upset but they never approached her.

But we've told this story before. --MaryK
http://www.zforcegroup.com

"You cannot wifstand my supewiew intewect." --Tweety Bird
marykmusic

Postby Burnt Hill » Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:44 am

Apparently they are also worried that you and or dragon are making money off your scheme. As someone who has interacted with you guys I tried to assure them that this isnt true. To no avail. Still trying to wrap my head around the threat thing, as perceived by the moderating board.
Burnt Hill

PreviousNext

Return to Activism