Disney Documentary

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Disney Documentary

Postby brainpanhandler » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:34 am

http://www.variety.com/review/VE1117918 ... id=31&cs=1

Hugh,

I was rooting around the net looking at Disney and I found references to this documentary called The Sweatbox which details the behind the scenes politics and wrangling for Disney's originally titled production The Kingdom of the Sun.

Did you ever get a chance to see this documentary? Apparently Disney went to some effort to bury it.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:56 pm

Haven't seen the 'making of' documentary that Sting's wife made as part of the deal for Sting to write the songs, many of which were then dumped when the plot was totally changed.

Disney (CIA for kidz!) was trying to repeat the child/adult reinforcing marketing success of having Elton John do music for 'The Lion King.'

I have read the final plot, though.

No surprise...Another Eeeeeevil woman, a Witch!, is causing trouble for men who fix things.
Typical Disney social engineering for social cohesion around male authority and militarism.

I wish Eartha Kitt hadn't fallen for the bait of voicing yet another villainess, another Momchurian Candidate.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Psyops and Meme Management