General Electric's movie psyops division.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

General Electric's movie psyops division.

Postby Hugh Manatee Wins » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:06 am

General Electric, uber weapon merchant, has a movie division called 'Focus Films' within NBC Universal. Ronald Reagan ended up in politics after being a spokesman for General Electric.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Focus_Features

A taste of General Electric's film agenda-

'Traffic' - Even DEA agents laughed at the propaganda in this drug war whitewash.

'Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day' - During the 2008 election when the world expert on race and elections is Thomas Pettigrew. (There's another Pettigrew I can't recall...)

'Brokeback Mountain' - Total agit-prop for a homophobic demographic when the new fundamentalist uber-preacher, Rick Warren, fronts Saddleback Church.

'In Bruges' - Reinforcement of 'the patsy dunnit,' James Earl Ray, for the 4/4/08 anniversary of the FBI's murder of MLK.

'Dan in Real Life' - Negative framing of Dan Rather just when he announces his big lawsuit against CBS plus subliminal reinforcement of the 9/11 cover story.

...and so much more. To be continued.
CIA runs mainstream media since WWII:
news rooms, movies/TV, publishing
Disney is CIA for kidz!
Hugh Manatee Wins

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Oyeboten » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:43 am

If I had to make a friendly $100.00 bet...I'd say, old 'Ronnie' had been OSS, and, remained a covert operative/affiliate, there-after.
Oyeboten

Re: General Electric's movie psyops division.

Postby monster » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:16 pm

Hugh Manatee Wins wrote:'In Bruges' - Reinforcement of 'the patsy dunnit,' James Earl Ray, for the 4/4/08 anniversary of the FBI's murder of MLK.

If this is propaganda, they can keep it coming, because that movie was awesome.
"I’ve just completed Mike’s Nature trick of adding in the real temps to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards) amd from 1961 for Keith’s to hide the decline."
monster

Return to Psyops and Meme Management