I believe there are three different possible explanations for this bizarre event:
1) Total coincidence. Not the most likely explanation, but possible.
2) There is a mole in the Trump campaign whose hatred for The Donald is such that this person has no qualms about embarrassing his wife if it helps undermine the candidate.
3) Trump is an evil genius showing off the fact that now the joke is on us - he has essentially rickrolled the US electoral process - and is such a megalomaniac that he has no qualms about embarrassing his wife by using her public speaking debut to deliver the punchline.
4) Melania Trump is the Mirror Universe version of Michelle Obama.
To which I responded:
5) We are caught in The Matrix where if we take the red pill, we find out that Emperor Astley has played us all for fools.
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security." -Jim Garrison 1967