Nelly Patterson Webb

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Nelly Patterson Webb

Postby Percival » Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:36 pm

Does anyone know what became of Nelly? She was the first to make all the major accusations including bringing GHW Bush in to the whole Franklin picture.

I suppose this could be in the where are they now thread but being that she was so instrumental in this whole thing I figured we should have a thread for her alone.

What kind of information do any of you have on her as far as where she is today and what she has been doing since the scandal broke, she must be in her late 30s by now...

Nelly Patterson Webb...discuss.
Percival

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby chiggerbit » Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:31 pm

I've considered starting threads for each of the victims, too, but have hesitated, not comfortable with putting their names out here the same way as I'm doing about the others who would have been adults during these events. It feels like another violation of their boundaries and privacy that ties directly to their childhood. It sounds like Eulice is doing well, but considering the amount of exploitation that these kids were involved in back then, chances are good that some of them haven't done as well. Either way, whether they are doing well or not, they may not like having us digging into their lives, expecially with regards to their current status.

Thoughts?
chiggerbit

agree

Postby sw » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:09 pm

I agree totally.
sw

Postby Percival » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:18 pm

Yea that did enter my mind when I made the thread, but my intention certainly wasnt to dig up any dirt on her or anything, was just sort of wondering if she was doing any work or activism in the area of child abuse and what became of her but you absolutely make a valid point and I think I will stop at this thread and not start threads about other victims although we do have threads already about Bonnaci and Gosch of course.

In any case if anyone knows if Nelly is still actively speaking of her experiences anywhere please share here as I would like to hear more from her.
Percival

Postby Jeff » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:24 pm

I think a thread seeking information on a victim is inappropriate here.

Locking.
Jeff
Site Admin

Return to Franklin Scandal