thanks, BMW Worldwide....

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

thanks, BMW Worldwide....

Postby sw » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:59 pm

I got an email at home today from BMW Worldwide saying that all of their dealerships are independently owned and operated so nothing they can do about Larry King working at BMW of Sterling.

What I find surprising is that BMW Worldwide gave my emails along with full name and address to BMW of Sterling and Larry King.

So, thanks BMW Worldwide. Alice and Larry own the home in Garland about 15 minutes from my home. They could have found me anyway but I did not expect BMW Worldwide to hand them my letter and identifiers on a platter.

I guess if I want to play in this world as a whistle blower, anti corruption and anti child rape....I should except nothing less.

I think the life expectancy of a victim advocate is about one breath.
sw

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Maddy » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:15 pm

Oh, jeebuz. :shock:
Be kind - it costs nothing. ~ Maddy ~
Maddy

Postby bks » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:05 am

sw, please let us know if anything upsetting or unusual happens that you suspect may be a result of that information being shared.

There are many of us on the East Coast here available for support in such situations :)
bks

good thing

Postby sw » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:11 am

One of the good things about living in University Park is it is safe. It's a very small city. The police pretty much know all the vehicles.

I asked for a close patrol of my apartment. I explained what transpired with BMW Worldwide sending the UP police the emails.

The UP police also know about the whistle blower stuff with the Office of Special Counsel too. I lived at another place then just a few streets away when the neighbor saw some strange people hanging around. That place was on close patrol too, back then.

My apt managers saw a strange man in a vehicle that sat behind my apt a few months ago. They called the police but he left before the police got there. Response time is usually less than two minutes and sometimes less than that on the street I live on just because it is next to the high school and the police spend more time there just because of the activity at the high school.

I know there was the thread about police...fwiw...the police are awesome here.
sw

Postby Project Willow » Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:43 am

I'd worry about you, sw, but I think you would kick any UTNG's ass before he could harm you, in most cases.

Good documentation to put this here however.

Be safe.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to Franklin Scandal