Johnny Gosch update

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: period

Postby fuziononline » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:19 pm

If you compare the black and white with the new color one..I think it is defnitely safe to say they are the same picture. So then we are to assume that either someone edited the brand in, or out.<br><br>What would really be helpful here is if they were able to confirm that the actual photo paper that noreen's photo's are on..is actually from the 80's and not pictures that somone found on the net and just printed to photo paper. <p></p><i></i>
fuziononline

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby FourthBase » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:26 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Law enforcement has been aware of the website in question since at least September 9, 2006.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>So sayeth Roy/Robin/Son/P/PC.<br><br>And what exactly does that <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>mean</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->? <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Postby Roy Harrold » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:27 pm

The "problem" at Web Sleuths, was that your assumption that people who express similar opinions must be the same person was simply WRONG. <br><br>I can't believe you don't understand that downloading these pictures and posting them around re-victimizes the people in them. Law enforcement has been aware of that website since at least September 9, 2006 - you are contributing nothing by doing this, but you are exploiting victimized people. <p></p><i></i>
Roy Harrold

Postby chiggerbit » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:31 pm

Can anyone read the logo on the jeans? And is that a piece of audio equipment behind the boy or the top of a trunk? The kitten looks like a calico. <p></p><i></i>
chiggerbit

Postby chiggerbit » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:32 pm

Also, note that the gag is now something like a handkerchief. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=chiggerbit@rigorousintuition>chiggerbit</A> at: 9/14/06 4:34 pm<br></i>
chiggerbit

Postby alice » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:32 pm

Weren't Noreen's pics polaroids? Polaroids were big in the 80's . Plus the clothes look 80's to me , black /dark jeans and bold baggy tops ? <p></p><i></i>
alice

Postby chiggerbit » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:39 pm

Are you kidding, Roy? Every tv program, every newspaper in the country should be publishing these photos to help find the perpetrators. Also to find out if those kids are listed as missing, if they are dead. Man, I can't believe that you claim to be a sex abuse victim. You sound like someone who wants to cover for the perps. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=chiggerbit@rigorousintuition>chiggerbit</A> at: 9/14/06 4:41 pm<br></i>
chiggerbit

Postby FourthBase » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:56 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The "problem" at Web Sleuths, was that your assumption that people who express similar opinions must be the same person was simply WRONG. <br><br>I can't believe you don't understand that downloading these pictures and posting them around re-victimizes the people in them. Law enforcement has been aware of that website since at least September 9, 2006 - you are contributing nothing by doing this, but you are exploiting victimized people.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br>Unbelievable.<br><br>It's not just similar opinions, it's also remarkably similar styles and very specific hangups. You post the same shit under several screennames on a variety of websites. Deny it, admit it, I don't give a flying fuck. You were busted. You may have been raped as a teenager, but you sure as hell weren't with "Robin Gaison" at the time -- that's something you improvised after having been caught posting the same story as two different people. I imagine it must be hard to keep track of all the different web identities you have, so naturally there had to be times when you sloppily overlapped posts.<br><br>Law enforcement is aware of the site since September 9th?<br>How the FUCK do you know that, dude?<br>Is that when you alerted them?<br><br>Finally, how is my posting those photos revictimizing the subjects? You stupid fucking liar, you can't even keep track of your own logic. Here, let me help you:<br><br>If the two Gosch photos were part of a prank and didn't depict Gosch, and yet were plastered all over the TV and newspapers and web because people believed they depicted Gosch, then finding evidence that they don't depict Gosch would help dissolve the bonanza of interest in them and by your logic help save the real photographed victims from further exposure and exploitation. Your schtick was just annihilated. <br><br>But please, keep posting because maybe the retarded bullshit you spew will lead to information about the perps you represent. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=fourthbase>FourthBase</A> at: 9/14/06 4:57 pm<br></i>
FourthBase

Postby streeb » Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:57 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I don't know streeb...the vividness of the shirt's red, the tone and fit of the jeans, the off-colored threading of the jeans, the grain and hue of the photo...I mean, I was a baby in the late 70's, so if that stuff was also popular back then or if photos were more vivid than I realize, someone let me know.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>I've been trying to figure out what the label is. The fit of the jeans would be a giveaway if they hadn't been bunched by the binding. I think the grain, hue and vividness of the pic might be misleading just because we don't know how the image was processed before it ended up here. The hair? Could be any decade... it's just a very hard image to read. And unspeakably sad.<br><br>Chigger - that's an old trunk behind the bed. We had two exactly like it at my house when I was a kid.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
streeb

Surfaced photos are too old to be Gosch

Postby fuziononline » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:50 pm

Surfaced photos are too old to be Gosch, official says<br>By LEE ROOD<br>REGISTER STAFF WRITER<br><br>September 14, 2006<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>SOURCE:</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.desmoinesregister.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2006609140393">www.desmoinesregister.com...6609140393</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>A Florida investigator said Wednesday photos that surfaced late last month of three bound-and-gagged teenage boys were taken before the disappearance of paperboy Johnny Gosch in 1982, in spite of new assertions by Noreen Gosch that they "absolutely" include her son.<br><br>"Certainly, our hearts go out to her because she's the boy's mother," said Nelson Zalva, an investigator for the Florida state attorney's office, who said he investigated the origins of the photos in 1979. "But I feel very certain these photos were from the case I investigated."<br><br>Noreen Gosch and several other people told The Des Moines Register that they received copies of the photos the last weekend in August, which prompted local and federal authorities to pursue them as a new lead in the long-cold case. National media attention that followed the Register story apparently led an anonymous tipster in Tampa, Fla., to send a letter to authorities informing them that the pictures were connected to the long-closed Florida case.<br><br>Zalva worked that case while at the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Department, he said Wednesday. The boys involved said at the time that they had posed for the photographer voluntarily.<br><br>"I interviewed the kids, and they said there was no coercion or touching. ... I could never prove a crime," Zalva said.<br><br>However, Noreen Gosch told the Register that Zalva has yet to provide evidence the photos are not of her son, who vanished before dawn while readying for his paper route a couple blocks from the Gosch home in West Des Moines.<br><br>"One of the photos is definitely Johnny," she said. "I'm glad police are investigating, so we can find out who the other two kids are."<br><br>Florida authorities sifted through scores of records Wednesday, hunting for the police report and photos connected to the case that Zalva said he investigated. In the meantime, Iowa authorities said they were also tracing other connections to the photos.<br><br>One West Des Moines detective confirmed the images have appeared on a Web site that caters to people with bondage fetishes. Iowa officials have also enlisted the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children in hopes of identifying the youths involved through archived photos.<br><br>Noreen Gosch told The Des Moines Register shortly after the photos surfaced that she found copies on her doorstep the morning of Aug. 27. However, e-mail files of photos that she forwarded to Jim Rothstein, a former New York detective, who had been helping her with the case appeared to show she received the photos by Aug. 26. That e-mail containing the digital images was forwarded to the Register by Rothstein.<br><br>Neither Gosch nor Rothstein could account for that discrepancy on Wednesday, however.<br><br>"I got up that (Sunday) morning, and when I clicked my computer on, I had three sets sent to me," Rothstein said. "I can't remember where they came from."<br><br>In spite of the e-mail, Gosch said she first saw the images on Sunday morning.<br><br>An official from the Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation, which received the photos from the West Des Moines Police Department, said the agency is waiting for word on their authenticity from the state of Florida.<br><br>"We haven't verified or discounted anything," said John Quinn, a special agent in charge for the DCI.<br><br>Numerous theories have surfaced over the years since Johnny Gosch vanished on Sept. 5, 1982. He was last seen picking up copies of the Register for delivery. His wagon, full of papers, was found two blocks from the Gosches' home.<br><br>Police recovered little evidence after Gosch's disappearance and arrested no suspects in connection with his case.<br><br>The Register has not published the photos that Noreen Gosch said she received last month because it was not clear where the images came from or who the boys in the photos were. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=fuziononline>fuziononline</A> at: 9/14/06 9:52 pm<br></i>
fuziononline

Re: Surfaced photos are too old to be Gosch

Postby chiggerbit » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:57 pm

<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>One West Des Moines detective confirmed the images have appeared on a Web site that caters to people with bondage fetishes.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--><br><br>But just who is catering to these fetishes? The kids pictured? A Nanny Mcphee "Hmmmph"... <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=chiggerbit@rigorousintuition>chiggerbit</A> at: 9/14/06 10:11 pm<br></i>
chiggerbit

Postby FourthBase » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:02 am

Roy Harrold is talking to himself on websleuths as "pcarpent":<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>"Roy Harrold" - thanks for posting that note from the Register blogsite - that could well be from the person who started this whole ball rolling - we'll have to wait and see how it plays out. Rational members like you make this a really powerful forum for vetting fact from speculation and fiction.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Roy: You're the one who gave Noreen these photos, aren't you?<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>"One of the photos is definitely Johnny," she said. "I'm glad police are investigating, so we can find out who the other two kids are."<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>So Noreen still thinks that the boy on the right is Johnny.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Noreen Gosch told The Des Moines Register shortly after the photos surfaced that she found copies on her doorstep the morning of Aug. 27. However, e-mail files of photos that she forwarded to Jim Rothstein, a former New York detective, who had been helping her with the case appeared to show she received the photos by Aug. 26. That e-mail containing the digital images was forwarded to the Register by Rothstein.<br><br>Neither Gosch nor Rothstein could account for that discrepancy on Wednesday, however.<br><br>"I got up that (Sunday) morning, and when I clicked my computer on, I had three sets sent to me," Rothstein said. "I can't remember where they came from."<br><br>In spite of the e-mail, Gosch said she first saw the images on Sunday morning.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Not good for Noreen's credibility. <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Postby godzorphan » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:08 am

I'm starting to think Roy is multiple. Seriously. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=godzorphan@rigorousintuition>godzorphan</A> at: 9/14/06 10:09 pm<br></i>
godzorphan

Postby chiggerbit » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:35 am

That may be true, godz, but Noreen seems to always be implying things without coming right out and stating them, which always ends up seeming less than credible. Again, at the following link, see how Noreen, who has been implying that Johnny and Jeff Gannon are one-and-the-same person, seems to get adversarial with Gannon. Why would she do that if she truly thought he was her son?<br><br>www.rense.com/general67/gannn.htm <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=chiggerbit@rigorousintuition>chiggerbit</A> at: 9/14/06 10:37 pm<br></i>
chiggerbit

Postby FourthBase » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:45 am

I'm thoroughly sickened and exhausted.<br>I'm taking a break from this.<br>I'll check back on Monday. <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

PreviousNext

Return to Franklin Scandal