fuckinf weird: a dess rehearsal for london bombings ???

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

fuckinf weird: a dess rehearsal for london bombings ???

Postby bindare » Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:34 pm

read the whole transcript here:<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared/spl/hi/programmes/panorama/transcripts/londonunderattack.txt">news.bbc.co.uk/nol/shared...attack.txt</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>here are some snippets:<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>LONDON UNDER ATTACK<br>RECORDED FROM TRANSMISSION: BBC-1                DATE: 16:05:04<br>.................................................................<br><br>The events in this programme are fictional<br>Everything else is fact<br><br>Tues May 25 09:00 <br>TUBE EXPLOSIONS<br>3 blasts on London Underground<br>The headlines at 9 o'clock. In the past hour there have been three major explosions on the London <br>underground. The first occurred at 10 past 8 on the Piccadilly line between Knightsbridge and Hyde Park <br>Corner. The second, at 16 minutes past 8, on the Central Line between Tottenham Court Road and Oxford <br>Circus, and the third at 27 minutes past 8 as a train was arriving at Vauxhall Station in Stockwell on the <br>Victoria line. Emergency services have been called to all three scenes. There are no reports available yet <br>on the number of casualties, and the police have said that it's too early to identify a possible cause. London <br>underground is now closed and the police are asking people not to travel.<br><br>...<br><br>CRISPIN BLACK<br>Former Intelligence Officer<br>What we're seeing on film here today, isn't particularly complex or sophisticated. These are three bombs on <br>the tube, we're not quite sure what kind of bombs but just three and a line in the city we're still not sure <br>what's coming out of that. Now to organise these things isn't particularly difficult, remember Madrid had <br>10-13 bombs, so this is quite.. this is quite a low scenario on the Islamist terrorist capability slide, and even <br>with this I get a sense that.. you know.. we're being stretche<br><br>...<br><br>Tues May 25 10:41 <br>LONDON ATTACKS<br>Chlorine tanker explodes<br>We can now confirm that a tanker carrying chlorine has exploded at the junction of Shoreditch High Street <br>and Commercial Street. Chlorine is extremely toxic in this form and the police are issuing express <br>warnings to people to stay indoors, close windows and remain there until the all clear is given.<br><br><br>...<br><br>PRICE: If there are now bombs going off above ground, in this case a lorry being attacked, it could happen <br>anywhere, so the potential for mass panic across not just the capital but the whole country is very much <br>with us. I think therefore we need to look at more serious measures. We do have reserve powers in effect <br>to take over the BBC if we were to wish to, and to get them to broadcast whatever we wanted them to <br>broadcast. Those powers are there in the Broadcasting Act. By advice to the Prime Minister would be not <br>to use those but I think we should be talking to the broadcasters about having the Prime Minister on the air <br>very quickly. </em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> <p></p><i></i>
bindare

Blog: View Blog (0)

aaarrrggghhh

Postby bindare » Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:36 pm

someday, i promise, i will register so as to be able to edit ghastly typos. sorry. <p></p><i></i>
bindare

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to 7/7 London bombings