UFO event in Norway

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:41 am

Maddy wrote:While we're at it, have we decided yet if they're actually extraterrestrial, or if they're extradimensional? Also if they're physical manifestations or spiritual emenations? Aliens or Archons?

My money would absolutely be on trickster/inter-dimensional/"praeternatural"/non human intelligence that is not from a terrestrial planet; as much as I do believe there is intended non organic structures on various moons and planets even in our own galaxy. However, whether the UFO's are spiritual projections or not, I do believe many could be nuts and bolts who target certain random groups to be seen by(outside of mass event cases like the 1996 Aboriginal Canadian sighting or 1997 Phoenix Lights)

I believe Roswell was real, I think it was an occult event, and intentionally crashed by gosh knows what to act as a kind of psychic and spiritual trojan horse into the security state. Hey, recover some bodies...unleash psychic warfare. [/quote]

Maddy wrote:Also: Damn. I read about that LA stuff, and now what's this about Malmstrom AFB?

Oh my, there are a lot of widely seen UFO events over the years. Another one is the 1952 UFO armada flyby of the state capital in DC which even photos exist of.

Besides UFOs, we have massive abduction/contactee events worldwide. Flying men in Serbia and Romania. Flying witch like creatures on brooms in Mexico, pointy hatted gnomes in South America, elves all over Iceland,
faeries in parts of the UK, nasty corpeal stuff all over South East Asia and Africa...the world is Charles Forte overload, and I doubt its all in people's head or old myth tales. Even the bigfoot stuff I believe, though I dont believe its physical.

I think Graham Wilcock, as much as I dont buy a lot of his crap, has a take on it. But certainly, the weird gets weirder.

You ever heard this crazy story? Gives an even more disturbing spin on the 80's child abduction/high level deep state yarn:
http://rigorousintuition.blogspot.com/2 ... nders.html

Maddy wrote:(I don't think the gov't is involved in the alien crap, except by proxy. I think they're too scared of something they can't control to be involved - like opening up Pandora's Box. My 2cents.

Absolutely. People think the government is behind the UFO meme and UFO hollywood films? They cite 1938 war of the worlds radio broadcast as "proof". Believe me, I WISH all this bizarre mindf---ery was all easily explainable. That'd be terrific. But as even Jeff's written about, at times people within the government have seemed genuinely perflexed and frightened.

We as "conspiracy thinkers' tend to ascribe everything to a they, or ptb. I've long said, the scary notion is...what's above them? And are these "powers that be" we blame for everything consciously evil, or are they merely pawns?

I realized a long time ago that the possible real truth of major events like 9/11, the Holocaust, or Princess Diana's crash may lie more within the occult high weirdness realm than anything people can go "a ha!" and point to any singular player.

Sadly, I wish I could say "Jesus", "Buddha" or "Allah" will save us.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:48 am

@Maddy:

Have you seen some of the modern daytime footage of UFOs from Mexico, Scottland, Spain, Turkey, etc? Stuff is so bizarre it defies even a description.

justdrew wrote:
Maddy wrote:
8bitagent wrote:... however UFO flaps in the US were routinely occuring before this time period; such as the great 1941/1942 wave(culminating in the battle of los angeles, where the army fired for hours at UFOs)

Now, see! I hadn't heard about that one! In Los Angeles you say? I'll have to research that.

You're probably right about Oppenheimer. Parsons believed science and magic were compatable. I personally think science, magic and religion are all compatable, if not variations of the same bloody thing.

for even older UFO type events look at the Phantom Airship events: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_airship

see the Aurora, Texas entry for the 'real' events spoofed by the Firesign Theater in Everything You Know is Wrong.

It's funny, back in ancient Indian times, UFO's looked like the very technological robotic craft they looked like up close in the 1930's through 60's in America looking at Vedic manuscripts.

Throughout thousands of years UFOs have appeared as saucer craft or bright burning lights.

But then they started appearing as phantom airships in the late 19th century...it's, almost like the aliens or whatever had a little fashion faux paus...or maybe they were fine tuning their trickster ways.

Of course now...we got Jellyfish/pyramid/reality bending UFOs in plain day sky, giant sky worms spitting out hundreds of UFO orbs, cigar ufos,
mile long black triangles, etc.

All "government pentagon CIA military psyops" Im sure:)

Now regardless if these are a light show projection from a machine, a missile spiraling in the night sky, or some other phenomena...it's truly great iconography.

Last edited by 8bitagent on Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby 8bitagent » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:10 am

The military and authorities of Norway are going to crazy efforts like Ive never seen before in preparation for Obama's visit tomorrow, to accept his "Nobel Peace Prize"(I guess blowing up Pakistani and Afghan villages will get ya that)
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp ... 5#34353245
8bitagent

Postby 82_28 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:27 am

Wow. Those photos. Jesus H Christ!
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby 82_28 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:32 am

Is it known if there are other photographic angles taken of the event?
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Nordic » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:39 am

Okay, which is more frightening:

That it's aliens?

Or that it was man made?

I'm honestly not sure which is more scary.

:shock:

:scaredhide:
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Nordic » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:41 am

A youtube video at this link, scroll down.

very low quality, but you can actually see the movement of it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldne ... orway.html
Nordic

Postby Nordic » Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:56 am

Why were there seemingly so many cameras set up to record this?

Just a bunch of amateurs hoping for a good showing of the Northern Lights?

Or what?

Usually when this kind of shit happens, NOBODY gets a decent shot of it, and here we have all these lovely, tripod-mounted cameras that happen to be pointing right at the scene.

This seems .... very odd.
Nordic

Postby nathan28 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:03 am

Good, the fucking aliens are finally fucking here, it's about fucking time, now will they fucking get me, my cats and my beloved the hell off this three-ring sideshow circus bullshit? "BARAK IZ A MUZLIM AMIRITE?" I promise to have a good attitude on the ride back to the green sun, seriously
„MAN MUSS BEFUERCHTEN, DASS DAS GANZE IN GOTTES HAND IST"

THE JEERLEADER
nathan28

Postby justdrew » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:05 am

But the mystery deepened last night as Russia denied it had been conducting missile tests in the area.

A Moscow news outlet quoted the Russian Navy as denying any rocket launches from the White Sea area.

Norway should be informed of such launches under international agreements, it was stressed.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1234430/Mystery-spiral-blue-light-display-hovers-Norway.html#ixzz0ZGpwoYTU

it seems a little hard to believe that the un-ignited fuel would spread out so far so rapidly. also seems like it would be spreading parallel to the earth, not up and down, yet it presents a disk shape? Very odd. Would like to see a reconstruction diagram of how that would work.
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby lightningBugout » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:13 am

Nordic wrote:Why were there seemingly so many cameras set up to record this?

Just a bunch of amateurs hoping for a good showing of the Northern Lights?

Or what?

Usually when this kind of shit happens, NOBODY gets a decent shot of it, and here we have all these lovely, tripod-mounted cameras that happen to be pointing right at the scene.

This seems .... very odd.

Because, and this is creepy, it lasted for several minutes and there would've been time to get one's camera (or pull their Iphone out of their pocket).

Show of hands - who buys the missile explanation?

[my hand is not raised, though I am otherwise agnostic on the meaning of this thing]

PS. According to a poster on Huff Po, the effect lasted for 10-12 minutes. Though another HP poster reports that Russia had put out an internatlional announcement about the launch: http://www.frisnit.com/cgi-bin/navtex/v ... n&type=24H
"What's robbing a bank compared with founding a bank?" Bertolt Brecht
lightningBugout

Postby justdrew » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:53 am

well, I think I know what happened... "God" stopped moving his mouse and the screen saver kicked in.
By 1964 there were 1.5 million mobile phone users in the US
justdrew

Blog: View Blog (11)

Postby brainpanhandler » Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:59 am

8bitagent wrote:
Maddy wrote:While we're at it, have we decided yet if they're actually extraterrestrial, or if they're extradimensional? Also if they're physical manifestations or spiritual emenations? Aliens or Archons?

My money would absolutely be on trickster/inter-dimensional/"praeternatural"/non human intelligence that is not from a terrestrial planet; as much as I do believe there is intended non organic structures on various moons and planets even in our own galaxy. However, whether the UFO's are spiritual projections or not, I do believe many could be nuts and bolts who target certain random groups to be seen by(outside of mass event cases like the 1996 Aboriginal Canadian sighting or 1997 Phoenix Lights)

I believe Roswell was real, I think it was an occult event, and intentionally crashed by gosh knows what to act as a kind of psychic and spiritual trojan horse into the security state. Hey, recover some bodies...unleash psychic warfare.....

8bit,

You do realize this is hopelessly convoluted gibberish? Don't you? I mean I'm used to interpreting your nonsense because unfortunately we like many of the same topics here, but not even I can really figure out wtf you're asserting here. I started picking apart the grammar of your first paragraph and realized I would spend a lot of time pointing out how flawed your writing is for no good fucking reason at all and abandoned the project. I don't really care about pedantic little details but when your writing is so bad that it actually gets in the way of you making any sense at all it starts to get ridiculous. Even if I could fix your writing and rearrange things so that you at least were not contradicting yourself I'd be left with nonsense. Is English your first language? If it's not I'll leave you alone. Do you have a learning disability? If so I apologize.
brainpanhandler

Postby brainpanhandler » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:11 am

lbo wrote:Show of hands - who buys the missile explanation?

Although I am with justdrew on this:

justdrew wrote:it seems a little hard to believe that the un-ignited fuel would spread out so far so rapidly.

The scale of some of the images is perplexing.
brainpanhandler

Postby Searcher08 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:05 am

brainpanhandler wrote:
8bitagent wrote:

I believe Roswell was real, I think it was an occult event, and intentionally crashed by gosh knows what to act as a kind of psychic and spiritual trojan horse into the security state. Hey, recover some bodies...unleash psychic warfare.....

8bit,

You do realize this is hopelessly convoluted gibberish? Don't you? I mean I'm used to interpreting your nonsense because unfortunately we like many of the same topics here, but not even I can really figure out wtf you're asserting here. I started picking apart the grammar of your first paragraph and realized I would spend a lot of time pointing out how flawed your writing is for no good fucking reason at all and abandoned the project. I don't really care about pedantic little details but when your writing is so bad that it actually gets in the way of you making any sense at all it starts to get ridiculous. Even if I could fix your writing and rearrange things so that you at least were not contradicting yourself I'd be left with nonsense. Is English your first language? If it's not I'll leave you alone. Do you have a learning disability? If so I apologize.

If you have such an aversion to 8bits posts, why not use the RI Jetpack FireFox extension, which has an Ignore feature? Then you will not have to read what he writes - and I will be spared reading the nonsense you write about him - so everyone wins.

:angelwings:
Searcher08

PreviousNext

Return to High Weirdness