"Suicides" and "accidents" - The official RI thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: "Suicides" and "accidents" - The official RI thread

Postby identity » Sat May 30, 2015 6:46 pm

“The head hit the railing . . . Half his head is on one side of the railing, half on the other,” recalled Frank Rodriguez, 44, a handyman who was working nearby. “It’s never worth this . . . Life is too precious.”

Hughes recently took a trip to the Bahamas but had to work during holiday

Father of investment banker, 29, fears son turned to drink and drugs to cope with stress and jumped to his death after a 'Wolf of Wall Street cocaine party'
He believes Thomas found release from the pressure at work in illegal drugs which turned him suicidal

Right. Blame the drugs for "turning him suicidal," rather than banking/work (even on holiday!). Perhaps Profit had become infinitely more precious than Life itself (the banker's death-dealing affliction?). Maybe the drugs just gave him the audacity to take immediate action to remove himself from an existentially intolerable situation (being a highly-stressed banker, not even able to relax for a week on holiday without the profit-seeking motive taking over).

John McMurtry (from The Cancer Stage of Capitalism):

Global social and environmental life-organization are now pervasively
invaded by a money-to-more-money sequence which reproduces and
grows money-demand for transnational corporations as an end in itself,
with no commitment of these corporations or their regulating code to the
life-hosts which bear them. We have analysed this pattern of aggressive
and uninhibited multiplication of non-life cycles of appropriation and
growth as carcinogenic in character, and systemically destructive of
social and environmental hosts in effect [i.e. ultimately SUICIDAL].
identity

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Twyla LaSarc » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:15 pm

Why do bankers jump?

Sometime in the last century when I lived in Berkeley, I passed a bank with a crowd around it to get to a friend's apartment. While we were there we were joined by others who had seen what had gone on at the bank. One of the employees had gotten to the roof and had jumped. He hit a railing on the way down and was pretty much severed in half on the way down.

I am not in finance so jumping is not appealing to me, however I will offer a protip: Don't jump where you are likely to hit balconies, railings or fire escapes. It fucks up leaving a good looking corpse and it grosses people out.

I don't think it was the coke. Perhaps it was the 'working vacation'. Poor kid. He might have been happier had he been in another profession.
“The Radium Water Worked Fine until His Jaw Came Off”
Twyla LaSarc

Postby cptmarginal » Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:29 am

http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/east-asia ... ng-hacking

South Korean spy in apparent suicide leaves note hinting at hacking scandal

The intelligence officer was found dead in his car just south of Seoul

PUBLISHED : Saturday, 18 July, 2015, 11:46pm
UPDATED : Sunday, 19 July, 2015, 12:07am

A South Korean government spy was found dead on Saturday in an apparent suicide alongside a note that seemed to comment on the recent revelation that the spy agency had acquired hacking programs capable of intercepting communications on mobile phones and computers, police said.

A police official in Yongin city, just south of Seoul, said the 46-year-old National Intelligence Service agent was found dead in his car, but would not reveal the agent’s name or details about the note, saying his family requested that the information not be made public.

Read more: Hacked emails show Hong Kong's ICAC sought encryption-cracking surveillance software

The NIS said on Tuesday that it had purchased the hacking programs in 2012 from an Italian company, Hacking Team, but that it used them only to monitor agents from rival North Korea and for research purposes. The story emerged earlier this month when a searchable library of a massive email trove stolen from Hacking Team, released by WikiLeaks, showed that South Korean entities were among those dealing with the firm.

The revelation is sensitive because the NIS has a history of illegally tapping South Koreans’ private conversations.

Phone calls to the NIS office rang unanswered on Saturday.

Two NIS directors who successively headed the spy service from 1999 to 2003 were convicted and received suspended prison terms for overseeing the monitoring of mobile phone conversations of about 1,800 of South Korea’s political, corporate and media elite.

On Thursday, South Korea’s Supreme Court ordered a new trial for another former spy chief convicted of directing an online campaign to smear a main opposition candidate in the 2012 presidential election, won by current President Park Geun-hye.

http://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/new ... id=3006813

The 45-year-old NIS employee, surnamed Yim, was discovered dead at around noon on Saturday in his red passenger car parked off an isolated hillside road in Yongin, Gyeonggi. He apparently inhaled toxic fumes from a coal briquette burned in the car’s interior.

Yim, who officials said was involved in the purchase of the controversial Italian hacking programs in 2012, left his house in Yongin at around 5 a.m. Saturday morning.

Five hours later, his wife reported to 119 that she thought her husband might have gotten into an accident and requested that his location be tracked.

Rescue workers and police tracked his whereabouts through his smartphone and eventually found him dead in his car 13 kilometers (8 miles) from his home.

Police said there were no indications of tampering with Yim’s car, or any suspicious marks on his body, and his death was most likely a suicide.

A three-page note, handwritten in blue ink on yellow, lined, A4-sized notepad paper, was found on the passenger seat of the car.

Police in Yongin, Gyeonggi, on Sunday made public one page of a three-page suicide note the 45-year-old National Intelligence Service official left behind in the car where he was found dead on a mountain in Yongin on Saturday.

In the note, according to Yongin police on Sunday, Yim wrote that the NIS did not spy on ordinary South Koreans.

He also apologized for his involvement in deleting some materials from NIS files that he said were related to counterterrorism and North Korea surveillance.

Earlier this month, WikiLeaks released over 400 gigabytes of leaked data, including internal e-mails and invoices from Italian surveillance malware vendor Hacking Team, which indicated that Korea’s NIS was a client.

Opposition lawmakers and media raised allegations that the NIS was involved in purchasing hacking software from the Italian company to spy on ordinary Koreans, especially during the 2012 presidential campaign.

“I apologize to my colleagues and the public for the big controversy,” Yim wrote in the note described by police. “I had great ardor for my work, and also worked hard with a sense of duty as an employee … It seems my extreme overzealousness in regard to my work brought about today’s situation.”

He continued, “There really was no monitoring of our people or relation to elections.”

In terms of the deletion of the materials, Yim wrote that he decided “preserving the status of the NIS was more important than any external impact” the deletions might have. He said he “deleted any material that could cause misunderstandings related to counterterrorism and North Korea operations.”

“It was a mistake due to my lack of judgement. However, there is nothing to worry about in regards to my actions, including this one,” he wrote.

The phrases “North Korea” and “cause any misunderstandings” were inserted into the sentence with arrows, indicating Yim may have deliberated over the note.

Police determined the cause of Yim’s death after an autopsy by the National Forensic Service Sunday afternoon. They said his death was from “poisoning by carbon monoxide.”

Opposition lawmakers immediately began raising questions about Yim’s suicide and the files he claimed to have deleted.

Ruling Saenuri Party lawmakers Rep. Lee Cheol-woo, said on Sunday that the deleted data was “100 percent retrievable” and that the content would be revealed when digitally restored.

He told reporters, “It seems as if [Yim] felt a lot of pressure.”

Lee added that the NIS said Yim may have deleted the data because he “may have been very worried that counterterrorism operations and North Korea agent targets will be revealed.”

However, opposition lawmakers again raised allegations that South Korean civilians may have been the target of NIS surveillance.

Last Tuesday, the National Assembly convened an intelligence committee session to question the current NIS chief about the revelations.

Lee Byung-ho, director of the NIS, told lawmakers that the agency did purchase remote control system (RCS) software in 2012, but said it was used to counter North Korean intelligence and for research purposes. He added that ordinary South Korean people were never spied on.

The RCS programs are used to hack into targets’ computers and mobile devices and monitor them.

The opposition continued to question the legality of the purchase of the programs and their management. On Wednesday, the opposition party formed an internal committee of lawmakers and civilian experts to probe the NIS controversy led by software mogul-turned politician Ahn Cheol-soo.

Lawmakers for the main opposition New Politics Alliance for Democracy (NPAD) raised new allegations on Sunday that two leaked Hacking Team log files showed that 138 South Korean IP addresses had been accessed.

The two files were dated March 4, 2014 and had durations of two minutes each.

The NPAD added that the accessed IP addresses could be tracked to telecommunications providers such as KT, schools such as Seoul National University and Kyungpook National University, media such as KBS and civilian IT firms such as Daum Kakao.

Last week, opposition lawmakers accused the NIS of using the programs to monitor civilians through their smartphones and messenger application KakaoTalk, based on leaked data from March 27, 2014.

The opposition party questioned the NIS claims that the hacking programs were used to collect information on North Korean agents or for research purposes. It added that it made no sense that the RCS software “could only track at most 20 people as the NIS claims.”

The NIS, however, said it was “unrelated” to KBS and other IP addresses appearing in the Hacking Team’s log files.

In a press conference Sunday at the National Assembly, former presidential candidate Ahn said, “A National Assembly intelligence committee or a special committee needs to hold a hearing so that NIS employees [related to the hacking program purchases], Nanatech and if needed, the Italian Hacking Team, can clear up the truth.

E-mail exchanges show that Nanatech, a Korean communications company, apparently served as an intermediary between the NIS and Hacking Team.

On Yim’s death, Ahn said, “Investigative authorities need to conduct a thorough probe and reveal the reason why he ended his life.”

BY SARAH KIM, KIM HYOUNG-GU

More on related topics here:

Beyond Death, Beyond the Darkness of the Age (South Korea)

Indeed, more than simply seeking to uproot the UPP, the current South Korean administration, under the cover of anti-communism and anti-North national security concerns, aims broadly to delegitimize all progressive elements and values that it deems to be in opposition to its rule. At this juncture, what is on display in South Korea is the state’s erosion of the very democracy that the people of South Korea historically struggled for and continue to defend.

Park Geun-hye's Campaign against Lee Seok-ki and the UPP

On August 28, 2013, South Korea's National Intelligence Service (NIS), at the behest of President Park Geun-hye, raided the homes and offices of ten members of the opposition Unified Progressive Party (UPP), including Assemblyman Lee Seok-ki.

Lee was detained and indicted on charges of conspiring to incite an insurrection under criminal law, as well as sympathizing with and praising the enemy and possessing materials aiding the enemy in violation of the National Security Law.2 Six other UPP members were indicted on similar charges.

The NIS based its accusations on a speech made by Lee at a May 2013 meeting which, it alleged, was a secret gathering of an underground subversive organization plotting the overthrow of the government.

Before they could defend themselves in a court of law, Lee and his colleagues were the targets of a sensationalized trial by state-aligned media, which made unfiltered leaks from, and unofficial allegations by, the NIS front-page news for over a month. Lee's alleged connections with North Korea made headlines even as this charge was ultimately dropped by the NIS in the subsequent trial for lack of evidence.

[...]

Critics of the Park administration’s draconian maneuvers to silence the UPP charge that the “Lee Seok-ki sedition conspiracy case” has all the trappings of political repression and in this regard recalls the authoritarianism of the military dictatorship period. They add that failure to counter the government's attack on Lee and his party signals not only a major setback to democratic progress but also, more ominously, a return to the politics of fear that ruled South Korea only a few decades ago when government surveillance and unwarranted arrests of citizens were routine.

The 2013 NIS Scandal

As critics have pointed out, the sensationalized arrest of Lee Seok-ki was timed to deflect mounting public scrutiny away from the NIS following revelations of its central involvement in manipulating public opinion against opposition candidates and thus in favor of Park Geun-hye’s candidacy during the 2012 presidential election. Bolstering their claims is the fact that Lee was arrested in September 2013, four months after the alleged conspiracy plot came to light--precisely a moment when the NIS needed to deflect public attention away from its own scandal.

Throughout 2013, the NIS faced intensifyied public criticism for its role in illegally intervening in the 2012 presidential election. Former NIS Chief Won Sei-hoon, who had ordered an online disinformation campaign against opposition candidates, was indicted in June 2013 for interference in the 2012 presidential election.4 In January 2014, he was found guilty of graft and received a two-year jail term.5

Since its foundation, the NIS, formerly known as the Korean Central Intelligence Agency (KCIA), and the National Security Agency have interfered both directly and indirectly in South Korean politics and civil society. Conservative former president Lee Myung-bak strengthened the NIS by restoring its anti-communist investigation and surveillance functions and by appointing Won, his right-hand man, to its helm in 2009. In this capacity, Won actively encouraged NIS manipulation of public opinion in favor of the ruling party.6
The new way of thinking is precisely delineated by what it is not.
cptmarginal

Postby divideandconquer » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:43 am

Twyla LaSarc » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:15 pm wrote:Why do bankers jump?

Sometime in the last century when I lived in Berkeley, I passed a bank with a crowd around it to get to a friend's apartment. While we were there we were joined by others who had seen what had gone on at the bank. One of the employees had gotten to the roof and had jumped. He hit a railing on the way down and was pretty much severed in half on the way down.

I am not in finance so jumping is not appealing to me, however I will offer a protip: Don't jump where you are likely to hit balconies, railings or fire escapes. It fucks up leaving a good looking corpse and it grosses people out.

I don't think it was the coke. Perhaps it was the 'working vacation'. Poor kid. He might have been happier had he been in another profession.

It is odd, considering the trend's history goes back to the 1929 crash, that is, assuming all of these bankers jumped and were not pushed.

Even before I understood how the banking world really works, I always questioned leaping to one's death right after a stock market crash. As far as I know, unless conditioned or brainwashed to do so, people normally do not jump out their window right after learning of such an event. If that were the case...

'I see clearly that man in this world deceives himself by admiring and esteeming things which are not, and neither sees nor esteems the things which are.' — St. Catherine of Genoa
divideandconquer

Postby Luther Blissett » Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:21 am

• Katherine Giles, Arctic methane investigator, climate scientist, University College London, struck by lorry while bicycling, April 8, 2013
  • Seymour Laxon, Arctic methane investigator, climate scientist, University College London, fell down stairs at NYE party, January 1, 2013
  • Tim Boyd, Arctic methane investigator, climate scientist, Scottish Association for Marine Science, struck by lightning on a walk in Scotland, January 27, 2013
Survivor
Peter Wadhams, Arctic methane investigator, climate scientist, professor of ocean physics, Cambridge University, run off the road by a lorry while bicycling
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby semper occultus » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:33 am

.....should point out this dates back to Dec-2013, just randomly happened upon it & sort of interesting....

Dr. Eugene Narrett, scholar and author of "World War III- The War on the Jews (and the Rise of the World Security State") slain Friday night by hit-and-run driver- 3-weeks short of 65th birthday

http://www.jewtube.info/2013/12/dr-euge ... d-war.html

Eugene Narrett – professor, writer, painter, commentator and strong advocate for Israel and the Jewish People – died tragically this past Friday evening after being struck by a hit-and-run driver in Brattleboro, Vermont. Eugene was a pedestrian, having just visited an art gallery a short distance away. It was three weeks short of his 65th birthday.

Funeral services for Eugene Narrett will take place this Wednesday, December 11, at the Jewish Memorial Chapel at 841 Allwood Road in Clifton, NJ, commencing at 11 a.m.

Professor Steven Plaut of the University of Haifa, characterized" "One of the most prolific and intelligent Zionist thinkers in the United States today, Eugene Narrett's comments on the politics of the Middle East should be required reading. His keen eye and sharp wit make him a great American and Jewish resource."

Eugene in Israel's 1st N. Capital, Shchem/Nablus

Eugene received a PhD in English Literature from Columbia University and taught Art, Art History, History, Literature and Philosophy. He had an extraordinary knowledge and appreciation of the Classics, and had reached a scholarly level in the area of Jewish studies. In his early 20's, Eugene began educating himself about the history of ancient and modern Israel, and he became one of the foremost authorities on the geopolitics of the Middle East, providing commentary on numerous radio programs, including Israel National Radio (many times) and the Barry Farber Show.

Dr. Narrett held strong views about Israel, based on history, Jewish identity and the current reality. He believed in Israel's Biblical, legal and historical rights to all of the land between the Mediterranean Sea and Jordan River, and was an outspoken critic of the 1993 Oslo Accords between Israel and the Arab-"Palestinians." He would be quick to point out the deadly consequences of that failed political strategy. Many of Dr. Narrett's writings and radio commentaries may be accessed through his Israel End Times blog,

Eugene, may the Almighty comfort you amongst the mourners of Zion and Jerusalem. And, may all of your hopes and dreams for Israel come to fruition in the very near future.
semper occultus

Postby Twyla LaSarc » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:16 pm

divideandconquer » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:43 am wrote:[quote="[url=http://rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?p=567593#p567593]
It is odd, considering the trend's history goes back to the 1929 crash, that is, assuming all of these bankers jumped and were not pushed.

I have come to contemplate that one a bit more. It does seem odd that bankers would have such supiciously high odds of falling out of windows. Thanks. It also perhaps puts what my friends witnessed in a more gruesome light. At the time it was writtnen off as a weird thing that happened.

It is altogether interesting to see that climate scientists are faring as badly as those in the nuclear and infectious disease fields.
“The Radium Water Worked Fine until His Jaw Came Off”
Twyla LaSarc

Postby stefano » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:41 am

Twyla LaSarc wrote:It does seem odd that bankers would have such supiciously high odds of falling out of windows.

Some of them have been murdered, but broadly I don't think it's that weird. Those guys basically live at the office, and those offices are insanely high-stress environments (this was true in the 1920s as well). If one of them finds out he's ruined, it's at the office. That's also where his colleagues are, in whose faces he can see his failure. So, as there's already a precedent of 'bankers jumping', that's what they often do. If they go home then it probably seems like less of a thing to kill themselves over.

Something about that building in London seems very odd though, hey.
stefano

Postby semper occultus » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:40 am

stefano wrote:Something about that building in London seems very odd though, hey.

City eaterie has dark history

THE Insider’s stomach dropped upon discovering the history of the rooftop restaurant where two London bankers have leapt to their deaths in two years.

http://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/1 ... rk-history

By TRACEY BOLES
PUBLISHED: 00:00, Sun, Jul 12, 2009

French eatery Coq d’Argent is built on the site of an ancient burial ground where for centuries hundreds of corpses of affluent Londoners were buried in shallow graves.

These days the swanky restaurant where playboy stockbroker Anjool Malde, and banker Richard Ford jumped to their deaths is at No.1 Poultry near the Bank of England.

But in the 11th century it was the Church of St Benet Sherehog attended by wealthy wool merchants.

The church was so small that there was no room for a burial yard so parishioners were laid to rest beneath the floor. Getting a patch of earth nearest the altar was a sign of prestige in medieval London.

The church was destroyed by the Great Fire in 1666 and the site was still used as a burial ground after that until it was closed by an act of Parliament in 1853.

A recent dig unearthed 274 human remains. In light of its modern infamy one word comes to mind: Spooky.
semper occultus

Postby stefano » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:04 am

Wow. Thanks semper.

Lots of oddities around No 1 Poultry, starting with the fact that they demolished a really beautiful (and listed) neo-Gothic block to build it:

Like many notable postmodern buildings, the imagery is rich in references. For example, from the sharp apex of the site a keyhole shaped opening leads to a little-seen Scala Regia with a ramped floor, gold-leafed terminus and ancient Egyptian aura takes visitors into the heart of the building. Intended as site owner Palumbo's private entrance, this space is now little used: Palumbo sold the development before its completion. The turret above is sometimes likened to a submarine conning tower while the glazed two-sided clock is in concept and detail a direct quotation from the Fascist-era main post office in Naples. Completed nearly two decades after the first designs were published, its reception among architectural critics suffered from the fact that the heyday of postmodernism was already over. Amongst the readers of Time Out magazine, it was voted the fifth worst building in London. However, its distinct image means it is often photographed as a symbol of the new London.

Eventually demolition of the building was approved in 1991 and was followed by an epic archaeological dig which revealed the site to have been the centre of the first Roman London settlement (around AD50), the timber foundations of its first houses still baring traces of charring from the fires of Boudica’s revolt.
[...]
A resolutely public building, it is also permeable and features arcades (which the owners now want to fill in) and, perhaps most successfully, one of the City’s finest rooftops which houses the restaurant Coq D’Argent, much loved by bankers and a popular launch pad for City suicides. [That's a bit flippant, FT.]

James Stirling, the architect, died "unexpectedly" before construction began.

Awesome view from behind the clock, of the Stock Exchange and Lloyds. I assume that office is rented by Aviva, the biggest tenant. The Coq d'argent's railings, from where those four people jumped to their deaths, also give a view of the Exchange.

Definite Egyptian necropolis vibe to this entrance, plus bonus, very incongruous bas-relief. Is that of Charles's Restoration?

It has its own entrance to Bank station, also a Docklands Light Railway station:

stefano

Postby stefano » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:24 am

It's also right across Queen Victoria Street from the Temple of Mithras.

The temple, initially hoped to have been an early Christian church, was built in the mid-3rd century and dedicated to Mithras or perhaps jointly to several deities popular among Roman soldiers.
[...]
The temple foundations are very close to other important sites in the city of London including the historic London Stone, the Bank of England and London Wall. Though the present location is at grade, the original Mithraeum was built partly underground, recalling the cave of Mithras where the Mithraic epiphany took place.

Hullo! An initiatory fraternity using a secret handshake! How very City of London.

The Mithraic Mysteries were a mystery religion practiced in the Roman Empire from about the 1st to 4th centuries AD. The name of the Persian god Mithra (proto-Indo-Iranian Mitra), adapted into Greek as Mithras, was linked to a new and distinctive imagery. Writers of the Roman Empire period referred to this mystery religion by phrases which can be anglicized as Mysteries of Mithras or Mysteries of the Persians; modern historians refer to it as Mithraism, or sometimes Roman Mithraism. The mysteries were popular in the Roman military.

Worshippers of Mithras had a complex system of seven grades of initiation, with ritual meals. Initiates called themselves syndexioi, those "united by the handshake". They met in underground temples (called mithraea), which survive in large numbers. The cult appears to have had its centre in Rome.

The Walbrook itself seems to have been a magic place for the Britons:

The Roman temple, when it was originally built, would have stood on the east bank of the now covered-over River Walbrook, a key freshwater source in Roman Londinium. Nearby, in its former streambed, a small square hammered lead sheet was found, on which an enemy of someone named Martia Martina had inscribed her name backwards and thrown the token into the stream, in a traditional Celtic way of reaching the gods that has preserved metal tokens in rivers throughout Celtic Europe, from the swords at La Tène to Roman times.
stefano

Postby semper occultus » Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:43 am

....a very interesting trail of info...thanks....

stefano » 14 Aug 2015 13:04 wrote:Definite Egyptian necropolis vibe to this entrance, plus bonus, very incongruous bas-relief. Is that of Charles's Restoration?

..more than a slight echo of this

semper occultus

Postby coffin_dodger » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:03 am

thanks for mentioning Mithras, Stefano - I had no idea there was a temple dedicated to Mithras in the City of London. Makes sense. For a while now I've considered the Mithraen 'culture' to be an archetype of a secret* society. They simply vanished into history a long time ago.

*secret, as in no one knows about them, but themselves. A proper secret.

Some Mithras stuff here - http://www.tertullian.org/rpearse/mithras/display.php?page=selected_monuments
and here - http://www.tertullian.org/rpearse/mithras/display.php?page=main

Big on Bulls, just like the banks.
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby stefano » Fri Aug 14, 2015 11:24 am

coffin_dodger wrote:For a while now I've considered the Mithraen 'culture' to be an archetype of a secret* society. They simply vanished into history a long time ago.

Bits of the cult seem to have survived, though, or rather the cult was one expression of a tradition of initiatory, symbol-rich fraternities that has been associated with power in Western empires forever, and still is. As I have it the early Church fathers shaped some of the Jesus legend in order to make it compatible with the Mithras cult, and even in Constantine's time (I'm speculating wildly now) the cult might have survived in the military, with the generals encouraging Constantine to promote Christianity to the masses as a control tool. Render unto Caesar and all that.

Could the Mithras cult, changed a bit, have stayed present in the Church's military orders through the time of the Holy Roman Empire? The Templars and the Hospitallers? Their enemies certainly accused them of pagan heresy.

coffin_dodger wrote:Big on Bulls, just like the banks.

And the old pagan bull cults themselves survive...

As of writing there's a big dig going on in Queen Victoria Street. The Temple of Mithras is going to be incorporated (a few steps down the street, in its original location) in Bloomberg's new London headquarters, built by Foster + Partners.
stefano

Postby coffin_dodger » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:23 pm

thanks Stefano - more deets about Mithras (translated of a French study from 1903) - http://www.sacred-texts.com/cla/mom/mom00.htm - the chapter on doctrine is interesting.
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

PreviousNext

Return to L'Encyclopedie