Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Postby nashvillebrook » Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:16 pm

This is such a good video. Just wanted to share b/c it’s really good RI material. I hate the youtube has become a censored wreck.

This is a long form interview with Dr. Robert Malone. He’s a really good source who also happens to be a very good communicator. I say he’s a good source b/c he’s done govt contracting for DoD, Defense Threat Reduction Agency (bio weapons, dual-use, etc) and has taken part in war games like Dark Winter — which, he says in the video the war games ALWAYS end in authoritarian rule (which speaks to the jug-headedness of the players imo.

I found this refreshing. Ya’ll might too.

Vaccine pioneer says 'rules don’t apply’ to unaccountable, 'corrupt' Fauci, FDA

https://rumble.com/vnpbdv-jim-hale-interview-with-dr-robert-malone.html

That’s the URL, description below.

Dr. Robert Malone, a collaborator on the mRNA vaccine, sits down for a wide-ranging, all-encompassing interview … discuss everything from his professional career, the current state of politics and the medical research industry, and the real science behind the coronavirus.
nashvillebrook

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby drstrangelove » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:36 am

I wonder what % of people are getting mRNA injected straight into their bloodstream. If there is a conspiracy to do with the vaccine, at this point it would appear to do with the strange policy of instructing health care workers NOT to aspirate before giving an injection.
drstrangelove

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:35 am

On what basis is NOT aspirating before injection a "strange policy?" It seems a fairly common practice, though widely debated.

Top google result:

Aspiration in injections: should we continue or abandon the practice?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5333604/

Aspiration during any kind of injection is meant to ensure that the needle tip is at the desired location during this blind procedure. While aspiration appears to be a simple procedure, it has generated a lot of controversy concerning the perceived benefits and indications. Advocates and opponents of aspiration both make logically sound claims. However, due to scarcity of available data, there is no evidence that this procedure is truly beneficial or unwarranted. Keeping in view the huge number of injections given worldwide, it is important that we draw attention to key questions regarding aspiration that, up till now, remain unanswered. In this review, we have attempted to gather and present literature on aspiration both from published and non-published sources in order to provide not only an exhaustive review of the subject, but also a starting point for further studies on more specific areas requiring clarification. A literature review was conducted using the US National Institute of Health’s PubMed service (including Medline), Google Scholar and Scopus. Guidelines provided by the World Health Organization, Safe Injection Global Network, International Council of Nursing, Center for Disease Control, US Federal Drug Agency, UK National Health Services, British Medical Association, Europe Nursing and Midwifery Council, Public Health Agency Canada, Pakistan Medical Association and International Organization of Standardization recommendations 7886 parts 1-4 for sterile hypodermics were reviewed for relevant information. In addition, curricula of several medical/nursing schools from India, Nigeria and Pakistan, the US pharmacopeia Data from the WHO Program for International Drug Monitoring network in regard to adverse events as a result of not aspirating prior to injection delivery were reviewed. Curricula of selected major medical/nursing schools in India, Nigeria and Pakistan, national therapeutic formularies, product inserts of most commonly used drugs and other possible sources of information regarding aspiration and injections were consulted as well.
Keywords: Aspiration, injection
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sun Oct 17, 2021 11:37 am

For those that received a covid injection and are willing to share, was aspiration implemented during the process?
If i'm ultimately forced to submit to this -- and that remains a big IF, as I plan to exhaust a number of options beforehand -- aspiration will absolutely be requested and will not proceed otherwise.

In other news that may perhaps inspire positive ripple effects:

'Delta Airlines ditches divisive vaccine mandate'

You can search online for articles covering this update.
Belligerent Savant

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:18 pm

https://aaronsiri.substack.com/p/whistl ... tm_source=

Whistleblower: FDA and CDC Ignore Damning Report that over 90% of a Hospital’s Admissions were Vaccinated for Covid-19 and No One Was Reporting This to VAERS
Physician Assistant, Deborah Conrad, bravely reports these harms and is barred from filing VAERS reports

Aaron Siri

A concerned Physician Assistant, Deborah Conrad, convinced her hospital to carefully track the Covid-19 vaccination status of every patient admitted to her hospital. The result is shocking.

As Ms. Conrad has detailed, her hospital serves a community in which less than 50% of the individuals were vaccinated for Covid-19 but yet, during the same time period, approximately 90% of the individuals admitted to her hospital were documented to have received this vaccine.

These patients were admitted for a variety of reasons, including but not limited to COVID-19 infections. Even more troubling is that there were many individuals who were young, many who presented with unusual or unexpected health events, and many who were admitted months after vaccination.

One would think that after an association was identified by a healthcare professional, our health authorities would at least review this finding, right? Sadly, when Ms. Conrad reached out to health authorities herself, she was ignored. My firm then sent a letter to the CDC and FDA on July 19, 2021 on Ms. Conrad’s behalf (see letter below), yet neither agency has responded. Even worse, when doctors came to Ms. Conrad for assistance with filing VAERS report for their patients, the hospital prohibited her from filing these reports.

That the CDC and FDA failed to respond is arguably not surprising – they have been cheerleading this vaccine for months. Admitting almost any harm now would be akin to asking them to turn a gun on themselves.

This again highlights the importance of never permitting government coercion and mandates when it comes to medical procedures.

Letter exchange with the hospital:

https://www.sirillp.com/wp-content/uplo ... spital.pdf
Belligerent Savant

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:23 pm

https://awfulannouncing.com/espn/alliso ... ndate.html

Allison Williams is leaving ESPN over COVID-19 vaccine mandate, says “I am so morally and ethically not aligned with this.”

"In addition to the medical apprehensions regarding my desire to have another child in regards to receiving this injection¹, I am also so morally and ethically not aligned with this. And I've had to really dig deep and analyze my values and my morals, and ultimately I need to put them first."

Disney, ESPN’s parent company, is one of many large corporations requiring all employees to be vaccinated against the COVID-19 novel coronavirus, which has led to more than 722,000 deaths in the United States. As ESPN PR’s Mike Soltys shared in the first link there (an Aug. 2 Bristol Press piece on the Disney mandate, which was set to kick in this month), ESPN actually put in an earlier mandate of Aug. 1 for the people working live events for them. That included sideline reporters like Allison Williams.

Williams shared on Twitter last month that she wasn’t on the sidelines for ESPN’s college football coverage due to that mandate for live events staffers. With the wider corporate mandate now kicking in, unvaccinated employees have now had to make a further choice. Some, like Sage Steele, have grudgingly gotten a vaccine after previously bashing it. Others, like Williams, are choosing to leave the company instead. Williams revealed that decision in a five-minute video posted to her Instagram page Friday:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CVEM6bfh2g ... =copy_link

here’s a transcription of what Williams said:

“So I know I’ve been a bit mum since releasing the statement I put out a few months ago on my decision to not receive the COVID-19 vaccine. I just want to give everyone an update on my situation with ESPN. A great producer once told me ‘Don’t bury the lede.’ So I have been denied my request for accommodation by ESPN and the Walt Disney Company, and effective next week I will be separated from the company.”

“First of all, thank you, everyone, who reached out, texted, emailed, called, messaged me. I can’t tell you how much light it brought in a really dark and difficult time. And I’ve also had a lot of people and women in particular reach out and share their stories in regards to fertility and getting the injection. And to the women who got it and are having successful pregnancies and have babies in their arms, I am beyond thrilled for you. Congratulations; that’s amazing, and terrific, and I believe you. To the women who have reached out and shared their experiences of getting the injection and subsequent miscarriages and menstrual irregularities, periods after menopause, I am so sorry that that is your experience, and I pray for you, and I believe you.”

“Belief is a word I’ve been thinking about a lot lately, because in addition to the medical apprehensions regarding my desire to have another child in regards to receiving this injection¹, I am also so morally and ethically not aligned with this. And I’ve had to really dig deep and analyze my values and my morals, and ultimately I need to put them first. And the irony in all this is that a lot of these same values and morals that I hold dear are what made me a really good employee, what helped with the success that I’m able to have in my career.”

“And it wasn’t that long ago that those values were aligned with the Walt Disney Company. In April, they sent out an email to all cast members, as they call employees, saying that they believed the vaccine was the best way forward, but ultimately, it was a personal decision. Their values have clearly changed.”

“I understand that. I don’t know what it’s like to run a multimillion-dollar company and have shareholders and board members and financial quotas to answer to, not to mention societal and political pressure. So I respect that their values have changed. I had hoped that they would respect that mine did not.”

“Ultimately, I cannot put a paycheck over principle. And I will not sacrifice something that I believe and hold so strongly to maintain a career.”

“A lot of people have brought up the moral obligation receiving the vaccine is to being a good citizen. And I weighed that, and I thought about the implications. We all want to be good neighbors. We all want to end this pandemic. But ultimately, an injection that does not stop transmission and spread² for me, does not weigh in morally.”

“So I want to just say to that I know I’m not the only one walking away from a career they love, a profession that is a passion. And so many people that are in the same situation as me, serving society and benefiting this country in ways I could never do, they are nurses, they are teachers, they are doctors, they are police officers, and first responders, and they are most importantly our military, and pilots. And they too are choosing to put their beliefs first. And I just want you all to know I stand with you.”

“But I also want people to know who support these mandates that I will fight for you. Because if this is the direction we take our country, there will come a time when the government or corporations mandate you to get something that does not align with your values. Power given is seldom returned. And when that day comes, I want you to at least know that we fought, and we tried.”

“I don’t know what the future holds, obviously, for any of us. I’m trying to wrap my head around the thought that the largest game I’ve worked in my career, the national championship game, might be the last game I work. But I’m going to focus on what I have to be thankful for. I’m going to hold on to my faith. I’m going to pray that things get better, and that I can see you on the television set in some capacity, in some stadium, covering some game soon. Until then, God bless, and I’m going to go hug my baby.”

Belligerent Savant

Postby drstrangelove » Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:24 pm

mentalgongfu2 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 10:35 am wrote:On what basis is NOT aspirating before injection a "strange policy?" It seems a fairly common practice, though widely debated.

Because health authorities insist the mRNA does not go into the bloodstream, where it would get pumped all about the body with the potential to inflame organs. There has been evidence for some time now that it clearly has gone into people's bloodstream. The speculation surrounding this has obviously gravitated towards an issue with the vaccine itself, as opposed to its administration.

This could've been avoided, and still can be avoided, through aspiration. Considering the potential damage, not just to people but the vaccines reputation, you would've thought the safest method for its administration would've been opted for.

The reasons against aspiration, as they have been given, seem to be that it makes the process unnecessarily uncomfortable
for the patient and that "there is no evidence to suggest aspiration is of any benefit blah blah blah".

Take this one paper, that I found at the top of a google search, from pre-2020 to avoid the politics of science right now:

Despite the growing wealth of medical knowledge in recent decades, the simple procedure of aspiration is still generating much controversy concerning its perceived benefits and indications 5. Advocates of aspiration contend that it is a technically easy maneuver that is rapidly performed and well tolerated by patients with no increase in costs incurred. However, due to a paucity of available data, there is no evidence that this procedure is essential or truly beneficial. This issue has been widely debated with specific regard to vaccination; there are no studies that have assessed the need for aspiration prior to IM injection of vaccines in relation to vaccine safety. The widespread use of auto-disable (AD) syringes – most of which are not designed to aspirate 6 – has not been linked to adverse effects due to the elimination of the aspiration procedure prior to injection of vaccines 7. This finding has intensified the debate and raised doubts over the necessity of aspiration in non-vaccine medication administration as well.

- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5333604/

As far as I can tell aspiration is a common sense procedure. The needle is meant to go into the muscle. If the needle goes into the muscle it will not drawback blood. If it draws back blood then it is in a vessel. What is the confusion here? It's as if we need a study for everything these days. That if something doesn't have a study then the reality of it can be denied.

If the vaccine isn't meant to go into the bloodstream, then why aren't they recommending the procedure that ensures it doesn't? With all the superfluous safety measures implemented over the last 18 months, is this really the one they fucking skimp on? That is strange.

Given the experimental nature of the vaccine, you would think all possible precautions would be taken. They in fact do aspirate in some countries, so it would be interesting to look at the adverse reaction rates between those and ones that don't.

Anyway, this is a positive development. It potentially addresses the only credible concern vaccine hesitant people had. That in some cases the mRNA has leaked throughout the body. No one knew why, just that it did. The authorities kept repeating that it stayed in the muscle. Well, maybe both sides were right. That the vaccines does stay in the muscle, but the injection doesn't always go into the muscle.

This all makes so much sense, except for the part of not using method that is sure to prevent it.

Imagine forcing people to wear cloth masks everywhere they go, but this is too fucking much to ask for.
drstrangelove

Postby Harvey » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:11 pm

Far Right hate group, Harvard, release Covid-19 study (<--- probably true though):

Increases in COVID‑19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States

https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/1 ... 0808-7.pdf

…..

Findings

At the country-level, there appears to be no discernable relationship between percentage of population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases in the last 7 days (Fig. 1).

In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people.

Notably, Israel with over 60% of their population fully vaccinated had the highest COVID-19 cases per 1 million people in the last 7 days. The lack of a meaningful association between percentage population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases is further exemplified, for instance, by comparison of Iceland and Portugal. Both countries have over 75% of their population fully vaccinated and have more COVID-19 cases per 1 million people than countries such as Vietnam and South Africa that have around 10% of their population fully vaccinated.

Across the US counties too, the median new COVID-19 cases per 100,000 people in the last 7 days is largely similar across the categories of percent population fully vaccinated (Fig. 2). Notably there is also substantial county variation in new COVID-19 cases within categories of percentage population fully vaccinated.

There also appears to be no significant signalling of COVID-19 cases decreasing with higher percentages of population fully vaccinated (Fig. 3). Of the top 5 counties that have the highest percentage of population fully vaccinated (99.9–84.3%), the US Cent-ers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) identifies 4 of them as “High” Transmission counties.

Chattahoochee (Georgia), McKinley (New Mexico), and Arecibo (Puerto Rico) counties have above 90% of their population fully vaccinated with all three being classified as “High” transmission.

Conversely, of the 57 counties that have been classified as “low” transmission counties by the CDC, 26.3% (15) have percentage of population fully vaccinated below 20%.

…... etc
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Harvey » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:37 pm

And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby drstrangelove » Sun Oct 17, 2021 9:37 pm

They've moved on from case numbers and have fixated on the hospitalisation and death rates. Of course there are other factors at play here other than vaccination. Natural immunity and seasonality among such.

In Australia the vaccine rollout was delayed, right up until the tailend of winter. Now that we've entered the warmer months, our rates have hit their targets and everyone is going outdoors and getting sun. Would be interesting to see how many countries in the southern hemisphere, where the seasons are reversed, happened to have had delayed rollouts.

Australia:June-August is Winter, Dec-Feb is Summer. Start of June we were 2% fully vaxxed. Oct 18th we are 67% fully vaxxed. 65% increase in the four and a half months beginning at the start of winter.

New Zealand: Jun-Aug is Winter, Dec-Feb is Summer. Start of June 4.7% fully vaxxed. Today, Oct 18th they are 62% fully vaxxed. 57% increase in the four and half months beginning at the start of winter.

Brazil: Jun-Sept is Winter, Dec-Mar is Summer. Start of June 10% full vaxxed. Today, Oct 18th they are 50% fully vaxxed. 40% increase in the four and a half months beginning at the start of winter.

Argentina: Jun-Aug is Winter, Dec-Feb is Summer. Start of June 6% fully vaxxed. Today, Oct 18th they are 54% fully vaxxed. 48% increase in the four and half months beginning at the start of winter.

Start of June fully vaxxed rates in the northern hemisphere:
Israel(North-East hemi but still same winter period) - 56%
United States - 41%
United Kingdom - 39%
France - 17%
Germany - 19%
Sweden - 18%

Start of June fully vaxxed rates in the southern hemisphere:
Australia - 2%
New Zealand - 5%
Brazil - 10%
Argentina - 6%

Granted the UK and the USA had development rights over the two first to market vaccines, not to mention a whole bunch of unrelated factors that account for early access. But if the vaccines wane after four months, wouldn't it be convient for them to do so when covid is in its seasonal off-peak. And to administer the boosters during covids on-peak.

In this way, every year a pattern begins to emerge. When winter comes covid rises. When covid rises boosters are administrated. After winter passes covid falls.

Though it seems like Germany, France, and Sweden in the northern hemisphere had moderately delayed uptake. So it will be interesting to see how they fair over the upcoming winter months, with much more of their population having gotten the jab within the last four warmer months.

Maybe this is why the first three nations to hit the vaccines hard are doing so poorly: Israel, USA, and UK.

I think at this point I think it's pretty obvious you'd want to vaccinate in the lead up to winter rather than the lead up to summer. :shrug:
drstrangelove

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:29 pm

Reality is at odds with Vanden right now. If what he is saying is true then a more strain would have arisen from vaccinated populations to replace the current dominant strain, delta, whioch arose in India before anyone had vaccinations.

Why would a new strain need to arise to replace Delta when vaccines have negative efficacy for transmitting Delta?
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:31 pm

Joe Hillshoist » 16 Oct 2021 09:24 wrote:So there are about 3 billion people vaccinated on the planet. Way more than I thopught and as yet there hasn't been a super variant due to the vaccinated population.

Yeah, and that's because Delta is already doing great at evading current vaccines.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 4:41 pm

mentalgongfu2 » 17 Oct 2021 14:35 wrote:On what basis is NOT aspirating before injection a "strange policy?" It seems a fairly common practice, though widely debated.

Top google result:

Aspiration in injections: should we continue or abandon the practice?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5333604/

Aspiration during any kind of injection is meant to ensure that the needle tip is at the desired location during this blind procedure. While aspiration appears to be a simple procedure, it has generated a lot of controversy concerning the perceived benefits and indications. Advocates and opponents of aspiration both make logically sound claims. However, due to scarcity of available data, there is no evidence that this procedure is truly beneficial or unwarranted. Keeping in view the huge number of injections given worldwide, it is important that we draw attention to key questions regarding aspiration that, up till now, remain unanswered. In this review, we have attempted to gather and present literature on aspiration both from published and non-published sources in order to provide not only an exhaustive review of the subject, but also a starting point for further studies on more specific areas requiring clarification. A literature review was conducted using the US National Institute of Health’s PubMed service (including Medline), Google Scholar and Scopus. Guidelines provided by the World Health Organization, Safe Injection Global Network, International Council of Nursing, Center for Disease Control, US Federal Drug Agency, UK National Health Services, British Medical Association, Europe Nursing and Midwifery Council, Public Health Agency Canada, Pakistan Medical Association and International Organization of Standardization recommendations 7886 parts 1-4 for sterile hypodermics were reviewed for relevant information. In addition, curricula of several medical/nursing schools from India, Nigeria and Pakistan, the US pharmacopeia Data from the WHO Program for International Drug Monitoring network in regard to adverse events as a result of not aspirating prior to injection delivery were reviewed. Curricula of selected major medical/nursing schools in India, Nigeria and Pakistan, national therapeutic formularies, product inserts of most commonly used drugs and other possible sources of information regarding aspiration and injections were consulted as well.
Keywords: Aspiration, injection

So what exactly do you think is the scientific argument against making sure you are not pumping toxic mRNA instructions directly into a subject's bloodstream?
Last edited by stickdog99 on Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stickdog99

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:41 pm

Harvey » 18 Oct 2021 09:11 wrote:Far Right hate group, Harvard, release Covid-19 study (<--- probably true though):

Increases in COVID‑19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States

https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/1 ... 0808-7.pdf

…..

Findings

At the country-level, there appears to be no discernable relationship between percentage of population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases in the last 7 days (Fig. 1).

In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people.

Notably, Israel with over 60% of their population fully vaccinated had the highest COVID-19 cases per 1 million people in the last 7 days. The lack of a meaningful association between percentage population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases is further exemplified, for instance, by comparison of Iceland and Portugal. Both countries have over 75% of their population fully vaccinated and have more COVID-19 cases per 1 million people than countries such as Vietnam and South Africa that have around 10% of their population fully vaccinated.

Across the US counties too, the median new COVID-19 cases per 100,000 people in the last 7 days is largely similar across the categories of percent population fully vaccinated (Fig. 2). Notably there is also substantial county variation in new COVID-19 cases within categories of percentage population fully vaccinated.

There also appears to be no significant signalling of COVID-19 cases decreasing with higher percentages of population fully vaccinated (Fig. 3). Of the top 5 counties that have the highest percentage of population fully vaccinated (99.9–84.3%), the US Cent-ers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) identifies 4 of them as “High” Transmission counties.

Chattahoochee (Georgia), McKinley (New Mexico), and Arecibo (Puerto Rico) counties have above 90% of their population fully vaccinated with all three being classified as “High” transmission.

Conversely, of the 57 counties that have been classified as “low” transmission counties by the CDC, 26.3% (15) have percentage of population fully vaccinated below 20%.

…... etc

If you read that paper the data seems to suggest that rates of transmission drop off significantly above 70% vaccination rates.

The modelling used in Australia to guide when the country should "open up" (lol people are doing what they want anyway now) is between 70 and 90% fully vaccinated to prevent transmission. Even 70% is considered unlikely to prevent ongoing transmission according to Burnett modelling and Doherty modelling which have both been released to the public.

I don't understand how you can compare European countries like Portugal and Iceland that are small, urban and have advanced medical set ups to Vietnam and South Africa with less urban populations (vietnam) and less facilities in cities (SA).

You can access the Doherty modelling via this page:

https://www.doherty.edu.au/news-events/ ... al-cabinet
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:42 pm

stickdog99 » 19 Oct 2021 06:31 wrote:
Joe Hillshoist » 16 Oct 2021 09:24 wrote:So there are about 3 billion people vaccinated on the planet. Way more than I thopught and as yet there hasn't been a super variant due to the vaccinated population.

Yeah, and that's because Delta is already doing great at evading current vaccines.

Is it?
Joe Hillshoist

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion