Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:08 pm

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/urg ... u/comments

URGENT: Covid vaccines will keep you from acquiring full immunity EVEN IF YOU ARE INFECTED AND RECOVER

Don’t take it from me, I don’t even get to tweet anymore.

Take it from a little place I call the British government. Which admitted today, in its newest vaccine surveillance report, that:

“N antibody levels appear to be lower in people who acquire infection following two doses of vaccination.” (Page 23)

See page 23: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... eek-42.pdf

What’s this mean? Several things, all bad. We know the vaccines do not stop infection or transmission of the virus (in fact, the report shows elsewhere that vaccinated adults are now being infected at much HIGHER rates than the unvaccinated).

What the British are saying is they are now finding the vaccine interferes with your body’s innate ability after infection to produce antibodies against not just the spike protein but other pieces of the virus. Specifically, vaccinated people don’t seem to be producing antibodies to the nucleocapsid protein, the shell of the virus, which are a crucial part of the response in unvaccinated people.

This means vaccinated people will be far more vulnerable to mutations in the spike protein EVEN AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN INFECTED AND RECOVERED ONCE (or more than once, probably).

It also means the virus is likely to select for mutations that go in exactly that direction, because those will essentially give it an enormous vulnerable population to infect. And it probably is still more evidence the vaccines may interfere with the development of robust long-term immunity post-infection.

Aside from that, everything is fine.
stickdog99

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:32 pm

MIT & Harvard Study Suggests mRNA Vaccine Might Permanently Alter DNA After All

Science with Dr. Doug

In my previous blog, “Will an RNA Vaccine Permanently Alter My DNA?”, I laid out several molecular pathways that would potentially enable the RNA in an mRNA vaccine to be copied and permanently integrated into our DNA. I was absolutely not surprised to find that the majority of people claimed that this prospect was impossible; in fact, I was expecting this response – partly because most people don’t possess a deep enough understanding of molecular biology, and partly because of other implicit biases.

After all, we’ve been told in no uncertain terms that it would be impossible for the mRNA in a vaccine to become integrated into our DNA, simply because “RNA doesn’t work that way.” Well, this current research which was released not too long after my original article demonstrates that yes, indeed, “RNA does work that way”. In my original article, I spelled out this exact molecular pathway.

Specifically, a new study by MIT and Harvard scientists demonstrates that segments of the RNA from the coronavirus itself are most likely becoming a permanent fixture in human DNA. (study linked below). This was once thought near impossible, for the same reasons which are presented to assure us that an RNA vaccine could accomplish no such feat. Against the tides of current biological dogma, these researchers found that the genetic segments of this RNA virus are more than likely making their way into our genome. They also found that the exact pathway that I laid out in in my original article is more than likely the pathway being used (retrotransposon, and in particular a LINE-1 element) for this retro-integration to occur.

And, unlike my previous blog where I hypothesize that such an occurrence would be extremely rare (mainly because I was attempting to temper expectations more conservatively due to the lack of empirical evidence), it appears that this integration of viral RNA segments into our DNA is not as rare as I initially hypothesized. It’s difficult for me to put a number on the probability due to data limitations present in the paper, but based on the frequency they were able to measure this phenomenon in both petri dishes and COVID patients, the probability is much greater than I initially anticipated. Due to this current research, I now place this risk as a more probable event than my original estimation.

To be fair, this study didn’t show that the RNA from the current vaccines is being integrated into our DNA. However, they did show, quite convincingly, that there exists a viable cellular pathway whereby snippets of SARS-CoV-2 viral RNA could become integrated into our genomic DNA. In my opinion, more research is needed to both corroborate these findings, and to close some gaps.

That being said, this data can be used to make a conjecture as to whether the RNA present in an RNA vaccine could potentially alter human DNA. This is because an mRNA vaccine consists of snippets of the viral RNA from the genome of SARS-CoV-2; in particular, the current mRNA vaccines harbor stabilized mRNA which encodes the Spike protein of SARS-CoV-2, which is the protein that enables the virus to bind to cell-surface receptors and infect our cells.

This was thought near impossible. Based on this ground-breaking study, I would hope that the highly presumptuous claim that such a scenario is impossible will find its way to the trash bin labeled: “Things We Were Absolutely and Unequivocally Certain Couldn’t Happen Which Actually Happened”; although, I have a suspicious feeling that the importance of this study will be minimized in quick order with reports from experts who attempt to poke holes in their work. It’s important to add that this paper is a pre-print that is not peer-reviewed yet; but I went through all of the data, methods, and results, and I see very little wrong with the paper, and some gaps that need closing- but, at least from the standpoint of being able to answer the question: can RNA from the coronavirus use existing cellular pathways to integrate permanently into our DNA? From that perspective, their paper is rock-solid. Also, please take note that these are respected scientists from MIT and Harvard.

Quoting from their paper:

“In support of this hypothesis, we found chimeric transcripts consisting of viral fused to cellular sequences in published data sets of SARS-CoV-2 infected cultured cells and primary cells of patients, consistent with the transcription of viral sequences integrated into the genome. To experimentally corroborate the possibility of viral retro-integration, we describe evidence that SARS-CoV-2 RNAs can be reverse transcribed in human cells by reverse transcriptase (RT) from LINE-1 elements or by HIV-1 RT, and that these DNA sequences can be integrated into the cell genome and subsequently be transcribed. Human endogenous LINE-1 expression was induced upon SARS-CoV-2 infection or by cytokine exposure in cultured cells, suggesting a molecular mechanism for SARS-CoV-2 retro-integration in patients. This novel feature of SARS-CoV-2 infection may explain why patients can continue to produce viral RNA after recovery and suggests a new aspect of RNA virus replication.”

Why did these researchers bother to investigate whether viral RNA could become hardwired into our genomic DNA? It turns out their motive had nothing to do with mRNA vaccines. The researchers were puzzled by the fact that there is a respectable number of people who are testing positive for COVID-19 by PCR long after the infection was gone. It was also shown that these people were not reinfected. The authors sought to answer how a PCR test is able to detect segments of viral RNA when the virus is presumably absent from a person’s body. They hypothesized that somehow segments of the viral RNA were being copied into DNA and then integrated permanently into the DNA of somatic cells. This would allow these cells to continuously churn out pieces of viral RNA that would be detected in a PCR test, even though no active infection existed. Through their experiments, they did not find full-length viral RNA integrated into genomic DNA; rather, they found smaller segments of the viral DNA, mostly representing the nucleocapsid (N) protein of the virus, although other viral segments were found integrated into human DNA at a lower frequency.

In this paper, they demonstrate that:

1) Segments of SARS-CoV-2 Viral RNA can become integrated into human genomic DNA.

2) This newly acquired viral sequence is not silent, meaning that these genetically modified regions of genomic DNA are transcriptionally active (DNA is being converted back into RNA).

3) Segments of SARS-CoV-2 viral RNA retro-integrated into human genomic DNA in cell culture. This retro-integration into genomic DNA of COVID-19 patients is also implied indirectly from the detection of chimeric RNA transcripts in cells derived from COVID-19 patients. Although their RNAseq data suggests that genomic alteration is taking place in COVID-19 patients, to prove this point conclusively, PCR, DNA sequencing, or Southern Blot should be carried out on purified genomic DNA of COVID-19 patients to prove this point conclusively. This is a gap that needs to be closed in the research. The in vitro data in human cell lines, however, is air tight.

4) This viral retro-integration of RNA into DNA can be induced by endogenous LINE-1 retrotransposons, which produce an active reverse transcriptase (RT) that converts RNA into DNA. (All humans have multiple copies of LINE-1 retrotransposons residing in their genome.). The frequency of retro-integration of viral RNA into DNA is positively correlated with LINE-1 expression levels in the cell.

5) These LINE-1 retrotransposons can be activated by viral infection with SARS-CoV-2, or cytokine exposure to cells, and this increases the probability of retro-integration.

Instead of going through all of their results in detail (you can do that if you like by reading their paper linked below), I will answer the big question on everyone’s mind – If the virus is able to accomplish this, then why should I care if the vaccine does the same thing?

Well, first let’s just address the big elephant in the room first. First, you should care because, “THEY TOLD YOU THAT THIS WAS IMPOSSIBLE AND TO JUST SHUT UP AND TAKE THE VACCINE.” These pathways that I hypothesized (and these researchers verified with their experiments) are not unknown to people who understand molecular biology at a deeper level. This is not hidden knowledge which is only available to the initiated. I can assure you that the people who are developing the vaccines are people who understand molecular biology at a very sophisticated level. So, why didn’t they discover this, or even ask this question, or even do some experiments to rule it out? Instead, they just used superficially simplistic biology 101 as a smoke screen to tell you that RNA doesn’t convert into DNA. This is utterly disingenuous, and this lack of candor is what motivated me to write my original article. They could have figured this out easily.

Second, there’s a big difference between the scenario where people randomly, and unwittingly, have their genetics monkeyed with because they were exposed to the coronavirus, and the scenario where we willfully vaccinate billions of people while telling them this isn’t happening. Wouldn’t you agree? What is the logic in saying, “Well, this bad thing may or may not happen to you, so we’re going to remove the mystery and ensure that it happens to everyone.”? In my best estimate, this is an ethical decision that you ought to make, not them.

Third, the RNA in the vaccine is a different animal than the RNA produced by the virus. The RNA in the vaccine is artificially engineered. First, it is engineered to stay around in your cells for a much longer time than usual (RNA is naturally unstable and degrades quickly in the cell). Second, it is engineered such that it is efficient at being translated into protein (they accomplish this by codon optimization). Increasing the stability of the RNA increases the probability that it will become integrated into your DNA; and, increasing the translation efficiency increases the amount of protein translated from the RNA if it does happen to become incorporated into your DNA in a transcriptionally active region of your genome. Theoretically, this means that whatever negative effects are associated with the natural process of viral RNA/DNA integration, these negative effects could be more frequent and more pronounced with the vaccine when compared to the natural virus.

As a side note, these researchers found that the genetic information for the nucleocapsid “N” protein was, by far, the largest culprit for being permanently integrated into human DNA (because this RNA is more abundant when the virus replicates in our cells). The vaccine, on the other hand, contains RNA that encodes the Spike (S) protein. Therefore, if the mRNA from the vaccine (or subsegments thereof) were to make its way into a transcriptionally-active region of our genome through a retro-integration process, it will cause our cells to produce an over-abundance of Spike protein, rather than N protein. Our immune system does make antibodies to both N and S proteins, but it is the Spike protein which is the prime target for our immune system because it exists on the outside of the virus. If our cells become permanent (rather than temporary) Spike Protein producing factories due to permanent alteration of our genomic DNA, this could lead to serious autoimmune problems. I would imagine that autoimmunity profiles arising from such a scenario would be differentiated based on order of events (i.e., whether or not someone is vaccinated before or after exposure to coronavirus).

Again, this is a theoretical exercise I am presenting for consideration. I am not making the claim that an mRNA vaccine will permanently alter your genomic DNA, and I didn’t make this claim in my first article, although it appears that troll sites made the fallacious claim that I did. I simply asked the question, and provided hypothetical, plausible molecular pathways by which such an event could occur. I believe this current research validates that this is at least plausible, and most likely probable. It most certainly deserves closer inspection and testing to rule this possibility out, and I would hope that a rigorous and comprehensive test program would be instituted with the same enthusiasm that propelled the vaccine haphazardly through the normal safety checkpoints.

Obviously, even given this information, people are still free to get vaccinated, and will do so according to the overall balance of risks and rewards that they perceive in their mind. The purpose of my article is to make sure you can make that assessment fairly by possessing all potential risks and rewards, rather than an incomplete set. For something as important as this, you should not be operating in the dark.

I would encourage you to share this article to let others know of the potential risks and rewards.
stickdog99

Postby Belligerent Savant » Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:07 pm

https://joomi.substack.com/p/coming-soo ... ource=copy

Lots of embedded links at source.

Clearing up misinformation about the spike protein and COVID vaccines

What is the spike protein?

The spike protein is a type of protein on the surface of the SARS-CoV-2 virus that helps the virus infect cells. The COVID vaccines available in the U.S. work by getting the body to produce this protein (with some modifications) so that the body will generate neutralizing antibodies to it.

There is evidence that the spike protein by itself, even without the rest of the virus present, can cause harm to the body.

In Part I of this article I’ll summarize some of the evidence for this. This is not really controversial at this point.

However, what is controversial is that some people have asked: if spike is dangerous, might we be endangering people by giving them vaccines that make the body produce spike?

Fact-checking articles that try to shoo away this concern usually refer to the fact that the spike encoded by the vaccines are different from “wild-type” spike (spike from the virus), and for this reason, they are safe. They also state that there is no evidence that the vaccine spike is harmful.

In Part II, I’ll look into the evidence that shows that vaccine-encoded spike is not harmless.

In Part III, I’ll discuss how most responses to concerns about vaccine-encoded spike usually misconstrue the concern, or don’t actually back up their statements with any data.

In Part IV, I’ll argue that we should consider the possibility that vaccine-encoded spike protein can cause lasting harm even in people that don’t have obvious or serious “adverse events” from the vaccine.

In Part V, I’ll link to statements from other scientists or doctors who have concerns about the vaccines.

Before we go any further:

I am not anti-vax. I am double-vaxed with Moderna. I used to be a biologist. I believe vaccines have saved many lives. However, not all vaccines are the same. And not all vaccines are equally safe, and we need to be able to have an open and honest discussion about this.

Part I- The spike protein of SARS-CoV-2 is cytotoxic

I’ll briefly summarize some studies on spike protein toxicity.

SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Impairs Endothelial Function via Downregulation of ACE 2:

In this study, researchers created a “pseudovirus” that was surrounded by SARS-CoV-2 spike proteins, but did not contain any actual virus. When this pseudovirus was administered to hamsters intratracheally (the hamsters inhaled it), it damaged lungs and vascular endothelial cells (the inner lining of arteries, veins, or capillaries).

The S1 protein of SARS-CoV-2 crosses the blood-brain barrier in mice:

The S1 subunit of the spike protein was able to cross the blood-brain barrier in mice, at least when injected intravenously.

The SARS-CoV-2 spike protein alters barrier function in 2D static and 3D microfluidic in-vitro models of the human blood-brain barrier:

This study used an advanced in vitro model of the human blood-brain barrier to show that the spike protein promoted loss of barrier integrity, i.e., poked holes in the blood brain barrier.

The SARS-COV-2 Spike protein disrupt human cardiac pericytes function through CD147-receptor-mediated signaling: a potential non-infective mechanism of COVID-19 microvascular disease:

The spike protein binds to cells in the heart called pericytes, which line the small vessels of the heart. This triggers a cascade of changes which disrupt cell function, and leads to inflammation.

There are other studies about spike toxicity, but you get the point. The spike is bad news.

Part II- The spike protein from COVID vaccines is not harmless

As I mentioned earlier, the spike encoded by the COVID-vaccines is slightly modified from the virus (wild-type) spike. Specifically, two proline mutations were introduced in order to lock or stabilize the spike protein into its prefusion conformation, and make it more immunogenic, i.e., make it provoke more of an immune response, or produce more neutralizing antibodies, compared to wild-type spike protein. You can read more about this tweak here or here.

The Moderna, BioNTech-Pfizer, and J&J vaccines all utilized this tweak.

Here’s a section from the Nature article on the design of the Moderna (mRNA-1273) vaccine, where the authors mention the changes made to spike:

Notice how there is no mention of whether the changes to the spike protein will lead to it being more safe?

That’s because the dangers of the spike protein were not known at the time of vaccine design. The studies about spike toxicity didn’t start coming out till late 2020. Moderna had already begun its phase 1 trial by March 2020 , Pfizer had begun its trial in early May of 2020, and the J&J trial had started in July 2020. The idea to use prefusion-stabilized proteins in coronaviruses, meanwhile, dates back to 2018, according to the patent.

I think this means that even if the changes made to the vaccine-encoded spike did make them safe, it would have been by accident.

I have seen many fact-checkers claim that this “stabilization into the prefusion conformation” renders the vaccine-encoded spike safe. However, (1) can we admit that this was not the original purpose of the stabilization? Yes, this change may lead to more neutralizing antibodies, and yes, this change means the spike can’t bind to ACE2, and these are good things, but this is not the same as rendering the spike safe. (2) To my knowledge no studies were actually conducted to show that these changes rendered the spike safe.

Unfortunately for us, there seems to be plenty of evidence that spike from the vaccine is not safe.

I won’t go into the studies that look into the “officially recognized” adverse side effects from the vaccines; these include Guillain-Barré Syndrome, myocarditis, pericarditis, and thrombotic thrombocytopenia. These have been discussed elsewhere, in peer reviewed journals. I also won’t go into the statistics of adverse events from the vaccines, but you should be aware of Matthew Crawford, a statistician who has made the argument that we are likely grossly underestimating vaccine-induced mortality. To my knowledge, his arguments have not been refuted, despite there being a $1 million bounty on proving his arguments wrong.

[UPDATE 9/24/2021: See this paper in Toxicology Reports that independently came to similar conclusions as Crawford.]

I will instead focus on the adverse events that are not “officially recognized” by health authorities, and mostly unknown by the general public. And more specifically, I will focus on the bits of evidence that convinced me that spike encoded by the vaccines are not safe.

For that we need to look at the stories of doctors and patients.

1. Vax recipients with long-hauler like symptoms

COVID long haulers are those who experience ongoing symptoms for many months after recovering from infection with SARS-COV-2. Dr. Ram Yogendra is part of a group of doctors that studies and treats these patients.

This group recently discovered something fascinating. They found that these long haulers had bits of spike protein (S1 subunit) in their non-classical monocytes, which are immune cells that you can think of as “garbage collector” cells.

Now, these immune cells are supposed to gobble up “garbage” so perhaps it’s not outrageous that they would find bits of spike in them, post infection. But what they found was that in long haulers, these bits of spike had managed to persist amongst the monocytes for months after infection. For whatever reason, spike wasn’t getting cleared from the monocytes. This is a problem, because these monocytes are essentially sick, and sick monocytes release all kinds of chemicals that cause inflammation.

Here's where this relates to the COVID vaccines: they discovered that there were some vaccine recipients who had never had COVID, who were also experiencing long-haul like symptoms that were persisting for months after vaccination. They found that these patients also had bits of spike in their non-classical monocytes.

The results in the COVID long hauler patients are in a preprint here. The results from the post-vax patients will be published soon, and I will link to it as soon as a preprint is out. In the meantime, you can hear Dr. Yogendra go over the results in an interview he gave on the Dr Been show:

This is a long video, but the relevant discussion about the monocytes (in both long haulers and post-vax long haulers) occurs within the first 20 minutes.

At about 59:21 min in Dr. Yogendra elaborates on their findings:
“In terms of the clinical presentation, the patients with the post vaccine group, they’re tending to have more neurological symptoms than the long covid patients… seems to be more vascular in nature. Now there seems to be some overlap in terms of symptomatology. But I’ve had some patients that are having… tremors on the telemedicine. So, you know as a clinician you can tell, we just have these instincts that we develop in clinical practice, we know when someone is sick. You and I, Dr. Been, we know it’s the color of their skin, their eyes, their mucus membranes. Just that overall appearance, and some of these post-vax patients are definitely in rough shape and I think it’s probably more neurological in nature and we’re still trying to investigate the pathogenesis behind it”

At about 1:15:00:

“I also think it’s a little disingenuous, for any healthcare professional, to tell these patients: take it, it’s safe and the evidence suggests it is. No, we should be honest with the people. We should say, look, so far it’s suggestive that it’s safe but there’s a lot we don’t know. There’s the whole issue of informed consent. We have to be open with people… Transparency with the general public is important… People are not stupid. We’re not a bunch of sheep Dr. Been. So if you tell people, look this is what it is, these are the risks, these are the benefits. I feel like it would be much more impactful for the vaccine hesitancy…

I will say one thing about the vaccine… the S1 subunit that we found. What I wanted to do now for the paper was to look at people who got vaccinated and had no symptoms, and here’s the interesting thing we just found out last Friday.”

Here’s a key part to pay attention to:
“Some of them have S1 spike proteins in them, 5 months after the vaccine, no symptoms.

It’s a very small number, so we can’t make any conclusions, people can’t be up in arms about this. It does warrant further investigation.”

I want to make it clear that Dr. Yogendra is not an anti-vaxxer, and has mentioned that he has been vaccinated with one of the COVID vaccines. Nowhere does he say that no one should be getting vaccinated.

But I just want to get personal here for a moment. I had a WTF moment when I listened to this video. We were told the spike from the vaccine is “safe.” We were told that it stays near the site of injection. We were told that there was no way that spike could persist in the body.

I felt I had been completely duped by the official narrative. In fact they had no way of knowing the things they were claiming, because the issue of vaccine spike safety was never studied.

Let’s summarize the findings:

Vaccine encoded spike can 1) persist for much longer than we want, sometimes months, within non-classical monocytes, and 2) can end up all over the place, including the brain, because these monocytes can cross the blood brain barrier, and 3) can cause prolonged symptoms and/or damage for months after vaccination. It also appears, but still needs to be confirmed that 4) bits of spike were found in monocytes even in some vaccine recipients that had no symptoms.

Of course, the results of the post-vax patients are not published yet. However, I assume whatever methods they used to determine these results were the same as the methods used in the preprint studying the COVID long haulers. So I will bucket this as “very likely true” for now. You could convince me otherwise, if you showed me that the methods used by this research group were flawed, or that Dr. Yogendra, and his collaborators like Dr. Bruce Patterson, were lying.

2. Curious cases of neurological symptoms shortly after vaccination

Next, let’s look at this study that looked at two cases of neurological symptoms that developed shortly after COVID-vaccination.

New-Onset Neurologic Symptoms and Related Neuro-Oncologic Lesions Discovered After COVID-19 Vaccination: Two Neurosurgical Cases and Review of Post-Vaccine Inflammatory Responses (Jun 2021)

Case 1:

This was the case of a 58 year old woman who had had a melanoma (skin cancer) removed eight years ago.

Two weeks following her second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, she developed slurred speech, drooling and Bell’s palsy left facial droop.

After a biopsy they determined that “Final pathology was consistent with a metastatic malignant melanoma”

It turned out that the melanoma she’d had previously had spread to her brain and remained undiagnosed till now. Note: to be clear no one is saying that the vaccine caused the melanoma or its spreading to the brain. What the authors are saying is that the vaccine seemed to lead to neurological symptoms that made her underlying brain condition suddenly obvious.

Case 2:

A 52 year old woman had severe headache, fever, and neck stiffness four days after her first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. A biopsy eventually revealed that she had a grade IV glioblastoma- a highly malignant brain tumor that arises from astrocytes.

The authors make it clear that these cases do not demonstrate that the brain tumors were caused by the vaccines.

“However, these two independent processes both came to the clinical forefront following vaccination. We hypothesize that the inflammatory response to the COVID vaccine may have played a role in increasing clinical symptoms in these patients, potentially in relation to the COVID-19 spike protein.”

To restate it: these patients had underlying brain issues that had been undiagnosed. After vaccination, some kind of inflammatory response, possibly from the spike protein, seemed to increase symptoms to the point where the underlying brain issues became known.

Now of course these might have just been coincidences; perhaps these patients would have exhibited these neurological symptoms anyway, without the vaccine. However, given what we heard from Dr. Yogendra earlier, i.e. that many of the symptoms of his vaccine patients were neurological in nature, it’s gotta make you wonder. Not to mention that there have been other case reports of neurological symptoms that followed shortly after the vax.

Here were the thoughts that went through my head after reading this study:

- Did spike protein, or monocytes with spike, get into their brains? Remember the study in mice that showed spike crossing the blood brain barrier?

- These women had underlying issues (tumors) in their brains and that might be why they experienced such obvious neurological symptoms after vaccination. What would it look like if spike got into the brains of people without underlying issues?

- Would it look like headache or brain fog?

- And could that cause permanent brain damage?

3. Women reporting changes in menstruation shortly after vaccination

For months, some women have been reporting changes in menstruation since getting jabbed. I’ve even heard of some cases of post-menopausal women who suddenly started bleeding again. I have no idea what percentage of women are affected, but for months, they were gaslit or labelled “anti-vax” for even talking about their symptoms.

I believe these women. Read one woman’s account here:

The Covid vaccines may affect periods. Are we allowed to talk about this?

By the way, changes to menstruation were not tracked in vaccine safety trials. And there’s limited data when it comes to effects on fertility. So don’t believe people who say that the vaccines don’t affect fertility; they have no way of knowing this.

Luckily the NIH is finally starting to look into this after many months of women speaking out.

Note however, that this is still not an “officially recognized” side effect, so it is not listed on the CDC site. So if you were thinking about getting vaccinated and went to the CDC site for information, you wouldn’t see anything about it there.

4. Stories like Maddie de Garay’s.

Maddie de Garay is a twelve year old girl who was part of a Pfizer COVID vaccine trial from Dec 2020 to Jan 2021. Shortly after her second shot she developed extreme chest pain, nerve pain, GI issues, memory loss, erratic blood pressure and heart rate. She is now in a wheelchair and has to eat through a feeding tube.

Media outlets like CNN and the NYTimes won’t touch stories like these, so you’ll generally only find them on alternative or right wing sites like Fox.

In a horrible Catch-22: because these stories only appear on alternative or right wing sites, liberals will automatically discount them, and so our polarization continues.

There are others out there who have testified before congress about their debilitating vaccine adverse events. You can watch videos of these individuals and decide for yourself whether you believe them or not.

I’m not saying these cases are common; they seem to be rare events. But how can we explain such wide-ranging side effects, without invoking the spike protein?

Loose spike protein, either in the bloodstream or within monocytes or through some other mechanism, seems to be the best working theory we have right now that would explain these wide-ranging effects.

Lastly, let’s get back to informed consent. Can we have informed consent, in such a media climate?

Part III- Fact-checking the fact-checkers

For this part I will respond to fact-checking websites that claim that vaccine-encoded spike is not dangerous.

If you google “spike protein cytotoxic” you’ll find headlines like:

“No sign that the COVID-19 vaccines’ spike protein is toxic or ‘cytotoxic’” (Politifact)

and

“Fact Check- COVID-19 vaccines are not ‘cytotoxic’” (Reuters Fact Check)

and

“FALSE: Conspiracy theory that COVID-19 vaccines’ spike are ‘cytotoxic’ debunked by experts”

These fact checking articles are beyond shoddy.

The Politifact article says:
“Experts say there is no evidence that the spike proteins produced by the Moderna and Pfizer vaccines, or the spike protein created by genetic material in the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, are toxic.”

It then proceeds to explain some basic facts about vaccines that do not address any of the concerns about vaccine-encoded spike, like “Our immune systems recognize that the protein doesn’t belong there and begin building an immune response and making antibodies, like what happens in natural infection against COVID-19. At the end of the process, our bodies have learned how to protect against future infection.”

It further reiterates how there is no evidence that the spike protein from vaccines is toxic:
“An FDA spokesperson told PolitiFact: ‘There is no scientific data to indicate that the spike protein in mRNA vaccines is toxic or that it lingers at any toxic level in the body after vaccination.’”

It keeps quoting from different people who basically say the same thing. Here’s what vaccine expert Dr. Paul Offit of the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, had to say: he is “not aware of any major dangers from the spike protein.”

You see what this article did here? It didn’t assume that the burden of proof was on the vaccine manufacturers to show that the vaccine spike was safe. It just said that “there was no evidence” that it was not safe.

Let’s also look at the Reuters article. The article says:
“Research shows that spike proteins (here) remain stuck to the cell surface around the injection site and do not travel to other parts of the body via the bloodstream, they added. The 1% of the vaccine that does reach the bloodstream is destroyed by liver enzymes.”

First of all this paragraph is confusing. The first sentence is talking about the spike protein supposedly remaining stuck to the cell surface around the injection site. The second sentence is talking about the percentage of vaccine that reaches the bloodstream. This reads like it was written by someone who doesn’t have a clear understanding of what they are writing about. Intern?

But I digress. When you go to the “here” link that is supposed to show that the “spike proteins remain stuck to the cell surface” it takes you to the “Vaccine Knowledge Project” website, which doesn’t say anything about the spike remaining “stuck” or not traveling to other parts of the body. I read through everything on that webpage, and even searched for “spike” on the whole website, just in case the wrong page had been linked to. There is nothing saying that spike remains stuck or does not travel to other parts of the body. Maybe I missed it, so if you see something about that please reach out to me.

I should also say that even if this website had said anything about spike remaining stuck, it’s not a study, or a published paper, or a preprint of a study, or a case report, or information coming from the mouths of researchers. It’s a website that someone made for general audiences to gain some understanding about some basic facts about the vaccines. Note to fact checkers: you’re a crappy fact checker if you are not linking to original studies, whenever possible.

Of course, in this case there is no study that exists showing that vaccine-encoded spike stays where it’s supposed to, or that the spike is safe. We don’t even know how much spike gets produced, and how much that varies across individuals. Again, if someone is aware of such studies, please share them with me.

The article continues:
“Pharmacologist Sabina Vohra-Miller (www.vohramillerfoundation.ca/) produced a Twitter infographic explaining how spike proteins from the vaccine are harmless (here).”

Here’s the infographic:

This infographic will age badly.

“No organ involvement”

False.

“Spike protein from vaccines is harmless”

False.

“MRNA vaccines do not impact fertility”

Unknown.

Oh by the way, fun fact. Look at this guy who is a Pfizer board member and also Chairman of Reuters: James C. Smith

Nothing to see here folks, move along.

Lastly, let’s look at an article that’s a bit better, by Derek Lowe: Spike Protein Behavior

From the article:
“The Spike protein produced by vaccination is not released in a way that it gets to encounter the ACE2 proteins on the surface of other human cells at all: it's sitting on the surface of muscle and lymphatic cells up in your shoulder, not wandering through your lungs causing trouble.”

So questions: when one of the cells presenting spike dies, which will eventually happen, what happens to the spike? Could the dying cell release debris all over the place? Debris that includes spike, or spike protein fragments?

Anyway, I don’t actually need for him to answer. I already know that sometimes spike ends up where it’s not supposed to, and sometimes it leads to lasting symptoms, and sometimes, it even ends up persisting among non-classical monocytes for months. Whoops.

Part IV- Adverse events are not binary

We act like someone either has an adverse event, or not; it’s 0 or 1. But things in biology are often not binary.

In reality we should think of “adverse events” as on a continuum. Some people, for whatever unlucky reason, have very obvious symptoms, perhaps because they express a lot more spike than the average person, or more spike gets loose, or more spike ends up persisting in their monocytes.

But for every person who expresses a lot of spike, there are probably more people who express medium or small amounts of spike. That spike could be causing subclinical damage; small amounts of damage to the heart, the brain, the blood vessels, etc., that are barely perceptible, at least in the short term.

How can we discount that even a small amount of spike can’t lead to permanent damage? Especially if it is possibly persisting for months?

We can’t. We don’t know.

As far as I know, the heart cannot regenerate itself; it just scars.

[UPDATE 10/08/21: I’ve since discovered that there is some research (here and here) that might show that some heart cells may be capable of renewal, at least in mice. The frequency at which this can occur is unclear. It’s also unclear whether this can occur in humans.]

And although the latest research in neuroscience indicates that brain cells can sometimes regenerate, I’d rather not let any of my brain get damaged in the first place, thank you very much.

But WAIT you might say: all these side effects from the vaccine are also potential side effects from COVID itself! It’s worse to get infected! That’s why it’s better to get the spike from the vaccine rather than the spike from the virus!

Maybe. But this could very well depend on your underlying risk of bad outcomes from COVID, which would depend a lot on age and health (also last I heard, the vaccines haven’t been doing so well in preventing infection and transmission against the new variants… and there’s been talk of giving boosters… because their efficacy is waning… and it appears the vaccinated shed the same amount of virus as the unvaccinated from their nasal passages… though maybe they do clear it quicker… but the situation keeps changing every few weeks… so let’s not get into that now).

At the very least, we should have an open discussion on the risks vs benefits of the vaccines, compared to infection. Any fair comparison needs to consider the fact that these vaccines lose efficacy over time, whereas natural infection leads to more lasting, and broader, immunity. It also needs to consider the fact that SARS-COV-2 infection outcomes are vastly improved when patients get effective early treatment and have done simple things to boost immunity, like maintain good vitamin D, C, and zinc status.

The bigger point though, is this:

Are you telling me that we can’t have a vaccine, mRNA or otherwise, where the antigen is not toxic?

Of course not. These vaccines are the beta versions. I hope there will be better ones in the future.

I haven’t even gone into any of the concerns about the long term health implications of the novel technologies used in some of these vaccines. Of course we don’t know the long term impacts of the lipid nanoparticles used to encapsulate the mRNA vaccines, or the codon optimization used, which would not alter the amino acid sequence of the protein expressed but could affect protein conformation, or the fact that N1-Methylpseudouridine was used to replace uridine in the mRNA. No one knows what the long term impacts of these will be.

In the meantime, even while ignoring these concerns, can we admit that the current vaccines are highly flawed for using the spike as the antigen? And that health officials are not being transparent with the public?

Part V- Who else is concerned?

Let’s look at statements from scientists and doctors who have been voicing concerns about the vaccines.

Here is a letter from over one hundred scientists and physicians from all over the world:

Urgent Open Letter from Doctors and Scientists to the European Medicines Agency regarding COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Concerns

And another from a UK group of doctors:

Open Letter from UK doctors: Safety and Ethical Concerns Surrounding COVID-19 Vaccination in Children to Dr June Raine, Chief Executive, MHRA

And here is a letter in BMJ Opinion, from several clinicians and scientists:

Why we petitioned the FDA to refrain from fully approving any covid-19 vaccine this year

From the BMJ letter:
“We also call on FDA to require a more thorough assessment of spike proteins produced in-situ by the body following vaccination—including studies on their full biodistribution, pharmacokinetics, and tissue-specific toxicities. We ask the FDA to demand manufacturers complete proper biodistribution studies that would be expected of any new drug and request additional studies to better understand the implications of mRNA translation in distant tissues.

We call on data demonstrating a thorough investigation of all serious adverse events reported to pharmacovigilance systems, carried out by independent, impartial individuals, and for safety data from individuals receiving more than two vaccine doses, in consideration of plans for future booster shots.”

There are numerous scientists and physicians voicing concerns, but shockingly, they do not get attention from most large media outlets. When they do, it’s usually from right wing sources, which usually means that most liberals will automatically discount them.

Even worse, some of these doctors and scientists have been vilified, threatened, or subjected to media hit jobs.

[UPDATE 9/24/2021: Read this paper published in Toxicology Reports for a thorough overview of the concerns being raised with these vaccines, and this declaration, from over 3,700 physicians and medical scientists.]

The political climate surrounding the COVID vaccines is dangerous

I leave you with this incredible piece of information:

Spreading False Vax Info Might Cost You Your Medical License

From the second paragraph:

“Due to a dramatic increase in the dissemination of COVID-19 vaccine misinformation and disinformation by physicians and other health care professionals on social media platforms, online and in the media… physicians who willfully generate and spread COVID-19 vaccine misinformation or disinformation are risking disciplinary action by state medical boards, including the suspension or revocation of their medical license.”

Really pause on that for a moment. They refer to a “dramatic increase” in something. They’re calling it misinformation and disinformation. Others would call it “concerns.”

Physicians and other health care professionals are raising concerns, but the current media and regulatory climate prefers to shut them up, rather than consider whether there might be something to their concerns.

What could go wrong?
Belligerent Savant

Postby stickdog99 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:20 pm

stickdog99

Postby Laodicean » Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:03 pm

They tried to warn us…
https://twitter.com/FiveTimesAugust/sta ... 19616?s=20

an edited 80's US After School Special for 2021.
Laodicean

Blog: View Blog (16)

Postby stickdog99 » Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:35 pm

stickdog99

Postby LolaB » Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:34 pm

The truth comes out. Always has and always will.
https://www.conejoguardian.org/2021/10/21/ventura-county-nurses-blow-the-whistle-on-crisis-in-local-health-care/

Ventura County nurses from differ­ent sectors and specialties are coming forward to blow the whistle on what they deem serious lapses in local health care practices, mostly related to COVID-re­lated protocols, “vaccine” mandates and politically and financially motivated bul­lying of medical staff, which these health care workers say is seriously compromis­ing the general quality of local care.
The Guardian spoke with multiple nurses of various ages and at different stages in their careers, all of whom work in medical care settings or hospitals in Ven­tura County. Each preferred to speak un­der a pseudonym for now. Each described seriously declining standards of care, at­mospheres of intimidation and fear in hospitals, and distrust and disillusionment among medical professionals.

...Most shocking, perhaps, is how doctors and administrators refuse to re­port the rising number of unexplained medical problems in otherwise healthy people as potential adverse reactions to COVID-19 experimental vaccine shots. To suggest that these shots are the cause of any medical problem — or that they are contributing to the alarming rise in non-COVID-related hospital popula­tions — invites professional ridicule.

“Nobody is considering that [these medical problems] could be vaccine-re­lated,” says an ICU nurse in a county hospital. “It’s not even in question. You might as well say you want to start treat­ing people with crystals and burning sage. If you say it’s the vaccine, they look at you and say, ‘It’s the safest thing ever produced. Why would you say that?’”

...No VAERS Reporting
Angela, a nurse for more than 25 years, confirms that in her hospital’s emergency room, they say they are seeing more heart problems in young adults, which are never reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Re­porting System (VAERS) as potential ad­verse reactions to COVID “vaccinations.”

Another nurse, Jennifer, says ER nurs­es privately say they are seeing “all the clot­ting, bleeding and things you would expect from the vaccine six months later — brain bleeds, heart attacks in younger 50-year-olds. No doctor will admit this is from the vaccine. They won’t make the VAERS re­port.”

...‘Voodoo Statistics’
For that and other reasons, COVID-re­lated data amounts to what one nurse calls “voodoo statistics.” In her particular unit and others, they are no longer testing ev­erybody for COVID. Rather, they began testing only those who are symptomatic — with shortness of breath, for example — and those who say they are unvaccinated.

Why?

“They don’t want their numbers to skyrocket when all the vaccinated people come in,” says Jennifer.

“Or they don’t want to report that they’re seeing 80 percent of the people in the ER are vaccinated, but only 40 percent of the county is vaccinated,” adds another nurse. “That’s an odd statistic. … Is there an adverse effect occurring from these shots that’s not being reported? If they’re not screening people ubiquitously, there’s a slant to whatever numbers are coming in. That stuff is not going to be elucidated in the data.”

...Standing Up for Hope
More than half the nurses the Guardian spoke with are heading for the exits and are looking to retire or move to another state to continue their careers. Some express optimism, while all express great concern for their pro­fession.
“I am so upset by all of this,” says Daniel. “I had maybe this starry-eyed view of what medicine was. I’ve lost all faith in the medical field. I think, ‘Who’s been bought and paid for now?’ It seems like money is the thing push­ing these drugs more than evidence. These doctors and even nurses — we’re supposed to be critical thinkers. The pharmaceutical companies aren’t sup­posed to make all the rules. We’re sup­posed to be advocates for our patients. But they all want to keep their jobs and not ruffle any feathers. Nobody wants to be audited or have the spying eye of the government on them as individuals or institutions.”

He feels that the medical commu­nity sees independent thinkers like him as the enemy now.

“The state sees you as an opposi­tion force, for your opinion,” he says. “All these mandates and enforcements are not based off of science; they’re based off of peer pressure. Fear, politi­cal, emotional manipulation.”

Other local nurses want to stay but will not under such invasive require­ments.

“Ventura County is a beautiful place, but not with this,” says one who raised children here.

They also speak among themselves of building private member association hospitals, where unvaccinated people can go to work.
“People are getting smart. They’re going to create their own, separate, par­allel system,” Jennifer says.

“They are going to say, enough is enough,” Susan agrees.

These are excerpts, read the whole thing at the source. Cheers to local reporting. :wave:
LolaB

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:39 pm

Note the source. It appears Fauci may soon be Cuomo'd

May not offer much change in near-term policy, but the (perhaps naive) hope is that he's thrown to the wolves, regardless.

https://www.newsweek.com/firing-dr-fauc ... rs-1641690
Firing Dr. Fauci Now May Help Joe Biden Manage the Next COVID Wave, and His Poll Numbers

Newsweek
BY BILL POWELL ON 10/22/21

Joe Biden built his presidential campaign around his assertion that he would "shut down the virus, not the economy." Accordingly, his approval rating has slumped and risen along with U.S. infection and death rates. The number of COVID cases nationwide is again on the decline—and, some Democratic strategists say, that gives the administration an opportunity to change the tone of the discussion around the virus. Biden now has a chance to depoliticize the issue with an action that is suddenly less controversial than it would have been just days ago: Fire Anthony Fauci.

In a testy exchange with Senator Rand Paul last July, Dr. Fauci asserted flatly, "The NIH [National Institute of Health] has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology."

That wasn't true. The NIH has conceded that EcoHealth and the Wuhan Institute of Virology did in fact conduct controversial gain-of-function experiments. Fauci, perhaps unknowingly, misled Congress in denying that.

...the disclosure that U.S. funds supported the controversial research—and the failure to acknowledge that—has deepened already-widespread distrust of Fauci and by extension the Biden administration.

Biden himself has also alienated skeptics with his dismissive tone. At a presidential town hall Thursday evening, he mocked people with concerns about vaccine safety or government mandates by joking, "I have the freedom to kill you with my COVID."

The disclosure that the NIH did indeed fund gain-of-function research further undermines Dr. Fauci's standing to direct the U.S. response to the pandemic. His attitude had already infuriated a not-insignificant segment of the population. And even before the disclosure that his statements to Congress and to Senator Paul about the NIH's role were inaccurate, Democratic strategists told Newsweek that Biden could do himself and the country some good by finding a less polarizing figure to oversee the closing chapters of the pandemic. "If you can take some of the political poison out [of COVID] in an election year, it's a big win," says Ryan Pougiales, Deputy Director of Politics at Third Way, a centrist Democratic think tank.

President Donald Trump, who clearly disliked Dr. Fauci and disagreed with his guidance, could not have fired him without intense criticism and charges that he simply didn't want to hear the truth about the virus, vaccines, masks or lockdowns. President Biden isn't constrained by that concern. The new revelations about U.S. taxpayer support for the Wuhan lab research raise more questions about Fauci's credibility and give Biden more freedom to move forward.

This guy tends to agree, and expounds further:

https://boriquagato.substack.com/p/is-b ... ext-to-get
is #Beaglegate just a pretext to get rid of fauci?

i have been reluctant to weigh in on this issue because, frankly this sort of stuff appalls me and is all too common in medical research.

if you have not seen the story, please put down whatever you’re eating. you can read it HERE.

this is the stuff of nightmares. it’s the kind of thing that the director of “saw 27: the enslicening” would balk at to gross out horror movie buffs.

they took defenseless dogs and fed them to sand flies who literally ate their heads alive. many dogs had their vocal cords removed because their “incessant barking” was bothering the researchers while they were working.
"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive," White Coat Waste told Changing America. "They also locked beagles alone in cages in the desert overnight for nine consecutive nights to use them as bait to attract infectious sand flies."

the letter from congress enquiring into this was signed by a couple dozen reps from both parties.

i can see literally no useful knowledge to be gained by this study. it feels more like a “why we should have known the neighbor’s kid would one day turn into ted bundy” story than any sort of legitimate science.

and there looks to be a pattern here. (video playable)

https://twitter.com/WhiteCoatWaste/stat ... 47017?s=20

what this guy has against snoopy is anyone’s guess, but this is vile, appalling research. it should be banned on moral grounds everywhere. even considering using government funds for it should be not just a fireable offense, but a jailable one.

but here’s the thing: none of this is new. white coat waste was all over this 5 years ago.

“In 2016, WCW released Spending to Death. In the basement of NIAID’s lab in Bethesda, Maryland, infectious sand flies were strapped to beagles, and fed on them for 22 months. The dogs developed infectious lesions, before Fauci’s staff killed and dissected them.”

this report on tunisia has been out since august. there was another last year as well. this is not new information, only newly foregrounded.

there is a lot of terrible medical research that gets done. some of the cruelty to animals is surreal. all of it is evil. (and must also be weighed in the character of the people involved when pondering “would they be psychopathic enough to do X?” yeah, more than one might expect for many…)

i suspect you could find 100 examples of work this bad or worse in a short stint of digging. it’s one of those ugly truths polite society tries very hard not to see because wondering if 2,000 bunnies were tortured to death to develop your acne cream leads to bad nights of sleep.

this is awful stuff, it pulls the heart strings, outrages any even remotely moral human, and suddenly, 25 congress critters have sprung into action demanding action. and yet they remain silent on the bigger issue of :
hey tony, you perjured yourself to us about gain of function and look to be lying still.

you claim that the bat derived corona virus that escaped from wuhan labs where you were funding research into bat corona viruses with enhanced spike proteins and lying about about it could not possibly be a virus you/ecohealth/daszak were working on. it must be some other virus.

and hey, has ecohealth even given you the reports for the last couple years where it was supposed to tell you what they were working on? because you told us they had not.

we already know they took their work WAY too far and created viruses that generate 1,000-10,000 X the viral load of their natural predecessors. even exceeding 10, itself bat guano insane, was supposed to be reported.

and how about the deliberate cover up campaign about this leak you aided and abetted if not outright quarterbacked. (and quite likely did QB)?

and aren’t you aiding and abetting and seeking to protect funding for peter and his echohealth gang still?

the hits just keep on coming and the “it wasn’t me” fauci narrative is disintegrating like a sugar candy wetsuit. this is all getting ready to come out in live living color.

so is this really about beagles or is this just about “it’s time to get rid of the culpable”?

because i suspect it’s the latter.

and i’m not the only one reading the tea leaves.

fauci has long been an embarrassment. he’s been wrong on every substantive utterance he has made since about may of last year. but he’s also well liked and popular with much of the public. he’s been borderline beatified with every new talking point turned to gospel by a public and media desperate for someone to tell them what to do in a loud, authoritative, telegenic voice. and tony certainly never lacks for that.

tony is vain, arrogant, and amoral to the point of seeming to have no sense of self image or of shame. he’s never going to take the high road and bow out the way his boss francis collins did.

he’s not giving up the power, the prestige, the attention, and the kingmaker ego frisson of doling out gobs of grant money and deciding what “the science” is.

he’s also not going to let anyone new step in and have a rummage around in the files to see what was going on. informational sanitation is paramount in the fauci survival plan just now and that requires staying in control. he’s not going anywhere.

fauci, like the public health herpes that he is, is forever.

and this creates a political gordian knot for the brandon administration.

how do you get rid of a cannon this loose when despite all the friendly fire, he’s FAR more popular than you are?

there’s no way to untangle it over covid. so you cut the knot.

you make him unpopular and secure his ouster by other means and if there is one thing that just about no one in america is in favor of, it’s animal cruelty.

this goes right at the core of facui’s most fervent base: the middle and upper class woman. they love their pets, and this makes you a monster. you do not get forgiven for torturing schmoopsie poo to death. oh no you don’t.

this is a carefully calculated heart shot to see if they can make an issue go away.

after all, it worked last time.

remember cuomo? remember his insane and reckless nursing home policy and then all the lies about it? the cover up to the justice department? well it all just went away, didn’t it?

we went from this:

to a relentless drumbeat of “you were a letch to your staff and coworkers and gropers gotta go.”

the parallels are stark. popular gov, about to induce savage scandal, time to get him out.

and like #Beaglegate, this was hardly new news. andy was a notorious creep. every single human that knew him personally knew this and had for decades. subtle, andy ain’t.

it was ignored and swept under the rug because “andy is on our team.” but when andy started to look like an embarrassment for “our team” suddenly, it surfaces.

ever wonder about this? ever wonder why so many politicians with clearly egregious behavioral, financial, and moral issues are not only tolerated by coddled and enabled by their parties? what if it’s because the parties love that? what if it’s a form of control?

we love you in power because we have power over your dirty laundry. we lovingly collect it and protect it in case one day, you gotta go and we need it.

andy had the sense to go quietly. i suspect a deal was struck. step down and we call it “got a little gropey and inapprops.” fight, and the justice department will drop an anvil on your head over the nursing home cover up. federal prison is no place for a sweet boy like you.

andy gets to leave only lightly tarred, the NY dems sweep the justice dept under the rug, they roll in a new governor who is twice as ideological and leftist, drop a one time bolus of “look at all these deaths we forgot to count, new broom seeps clean, yadda yadda,” and the circle of political life continues and the distance from the event renders it easy to simply move past it.

“deny, deny, deny, it’s old news” was the classic clinton “3 yards and a cloud of dust” play for a reason. it’s because it works.

and we cannot let it work for fauci. even if tony gets forced out, if the US funded the development of covid 19 (and who knows what else) we need to know. we need to look through ALL these programs.

if the vaccines that so implausibly (even impossibly) quickly popped out of the NIH and of previously little known bioNtech that just happened to get a big investment from billy gates right at the end of 2019 and instantly landed a pfizer deal that’s been one of the most lucrative in the history of the drug industry happened to be laying around because they had already been under development for years in wuhan (or based on that work) we need to know.

if the gang at the WEF held it’s “pandemic preparedness war game” for a pandemic that just happened to look a lot like the one we got a coupe months later because some or all of them knew it was already underway, we need to know. was that a coincidence or a plenary planning session for our build back betters?

peter and his merry band of bat virus hotwirers are still out there and have a new home (and budget) at columbia university in NYC, a university group that not only won awards from the CCP for work at the wuhan institute of virology, but also looked involved in the GoF cover up.

the band is already back together. do you seriously want to see what the next album they drop is?

getting facui out at NIH is great. let’s do it. but let’s do it for the right reasons. underwriting needless dog torture is, of course, a good reason. and if that’s what we get, so be it. but it’s like getting al capone on tax evasion. there is much bigger crime here and what looks to be a web of lies, cover ups, and crony payoffs to keep everyone on side.

if we let that become “old news” it’s going to be in the news again before long.

guys like this don’t stop. then need to BE stopped. they think “the work” is so important and engrossing that “the world” that might be affected is really not a consideration.

they land on their feet in a way that even cats envy.

here’s his partner at ecohealth excited about the new gig.

you can read the profile of all these folks HERE. these people are staggeringly dangerous and the projects they work on have been fauci hobbyhorses for decades.

accountability is needed here. bigly.

if tony skates (or worse gets to keep his job) don’t come crying to me when this happens again.

trusting serial arsonist to watch the woodpile while you’re away always only ends one way and the same can be said about letting the fox commission generate the report about the henhouse murders. (currently underway)

don’t let that happen.

trading a full accounting of what happened in wuhan (and elsewhere) for a fauci defenestration over other matters is not how you want this story to end…
Belligerent Savant

Postby stickdog99 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 5:58 pm

https://twitter.com/Covid19Crusher/stat ... 0959863818

Excess mortality in young adults in Europe and the USA.

Something really wrong is going on in 2021 vs 2020.

stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:12 pm

stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Sun Oct 24, 2021 6:17 pm

https://www.washingtonpost.com/educatio ... -campuses/

Some colleges put new vaccine mandates in place — for the flu\

Campuses are preparing for a flu season that some experts predict will be more severe than in years past

Surprise, surprise, surprise!!!
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 3:47 pm

This is basically a remix of Lola's article already posted here above, but it is still worth the read.

https://thewhiterose.uk/whistleblowers- ... ted-staff/

Ventura County nurses from differ­ent sectors and specialities are coming forward to blow the whistle on what they deem serious lapses in local health care practices, mostly related to covid-re­lated protocols, “vaccine” mandates and politically and financially motivated bul­lying of medical staff, which these health care workers say is seriously compromis­ing the general quality of local care.

The Conejo Guardian spoke with multiple nurses of various ages and at different stages in their careers, all of whom work in medical care settings or hospitals in Ven­tura County. Each preferred to speak un­der a pseudonym for now. Each described seriously declining standards of care, at­mospheres of intimidation and fear in hospitals, and distrust and disillusionment among medical professionals.

“Before covid, nurses, staff and the community were confident in treatment modalities and in doctors’ competencies,” says one nurse. But now, “People are con­fused.”

“They’re very confused,” agrees a veter­an Ventura County nurse. “I think doctors are confused. … I don’t think the commu­nity’s confident. I’m not. … Because where’s the truth?”

Most shocking, perhaps, is how doctors and administrators refuse to re­port the rising number of unexplained medical problems in otherwise healthy people as potential adverse reactions to covid-19 experimental vaccine shots. To suggest that these shots are the cause of any medical problem — or that they are contributing to the alarming rise in non-covid-related hospital popula­tions — invites professional ridicule.

“Nobody is considering that [these medical problems] could be vaccine-re­lated,” says an ICU nurse in a county hospital. “It’s not even in question. You might as well say you want to start treat­ing people with crystals and burning sage. If you say it’s the vaccine, they look at you and say, ‘It’s the safest thing ever produced. Why would you say that?’”

Yet, doctors are at a loss to explain the increase in non-covid-related ailments, including a reported increase in heart at­tacks in young people, mainly men, who received the covid-19 vaccines.

Doctors “just chalk it up to genes,” one nurse says.

‘Bury the Bodies in the Parking Lot’

When nurse Daniel first heard of the novel coronavirus spreading in China in December 2019, he immediately bought N95 masks for his family. His superiors told him to prepare for a “worst-case sce­nario.”

“I made a video to each of my kids and my wife, just in case,” he says. “[Our hospi­tal was] saying, ‘Every floor will have venti­lators. There’s not enough PPE. Nurses and doctors are dying in Italy. Somebody’s go­ing to have to bury the bodies in the park­ing lot because that’s how many people are going to die.’ That’s the picture they paint­ed, all these people you respect and have gone to school a lot longer than I have and have accolades by their names.”

Daniel sent his wife and kids to live elsewhere for a month and a half while he prepared to handle the rush of dead and dying. What happened next, he says, was that “nobody came.”

“I was getting called off a shift almost every other week because there was such a low patient population in the hospital,” he says. “Not only did ventilators not happen, but we had only six covid patients in our ICU. The hospital had canceled all these elective surgeries, and we were not getting even a tenth of the ventilated patients they said it would be. Not even close.”

Initial predictions were so off that “it was like they carried the zero several times. That’s the magnitude.”

But by spring 2021, “an interesting thing” happened, he says. In the wake of widespread vaccinations, the number of non-covid patients “really started pick­ing up.”

“Pneumonia cases, stroke cases,” he says. “We’ve had more strokes than nor­mal. Women in particular with venous sinus embolisms. We’re seeing a lot of au­toimmune issues: rashes on the body, the body attacking the nervous system, pro­ducing symptoms like a weakening of the muscles.”

One patient came in with severe respi­ratory distress and went into respiratory failure, with symptoms first showing three weeks after he took the Pfizer shot.

“His lungs were completely destroyed, totally wrecked,” says Daniel. “He had ground-glass opacity on the CAT scan, which is a hallmark of covid.”

The patient’s doctors insisted it was an exceedingly rare condition, though the man had never suffered respiratory distress before. When the man’s wife brought up the possibility of vaccine-related damage, the doctor simply said, “No.”

“It was a non-starter to the discussion,” Daniel says. “He did not want to talk to her about it. It was just crazy talk [to him].”

One fit, healthy nurse in her twenties whom Daniel knows went into cardiac arrest three weeks after she received the Pfizer shot. An aortic dissection ruptured a portion of her aorta like a balloon. She was resuscitated, underwent open-heart surgery and made a full recovery. But she could not abide the suggestion that the covid vaccine shots had caused it.

(…)

Standing Up for Hope

More than half the nurses the Conejo Guardian spoke with are heading for the exits and are looking to retire or move to another state to continue their careers. Some express optimism, while all express great concern for their pro­fession.

“I am so upset by all of this,” says Daniel. “I had maybe this starry-eyed view of what medicine was. I’ve lost all faith in the medical field. I think, ‘Who’s been bought and paid for now?’ It seems like money is the thing push­ing these drugs more than evidence. These doctors and even nurses — we’re supposed to be critical thinkers. The pharmaceutical companies aren’t sup­posed to make all the rules. We’re sup­posed to be advocates for our patients. But they all want to keep their jobs and not ruffle any feathers. Nobody wants to be audited or have the spying eye of the government on them as individuals or institutions.”

He feels that the medical commu­nity sees independent thinkers like him as the enemy now.

“The state sees you as an opposi­tion force, for your opinion,” he says. “All these mandates and enforcements are not based off of science; they’re based off of peer pressure. Fear, politi­cal, emotional manipulation.”

Other local nurses want to stay but will not under such invasive require­ments.

“Ventura County is a beautiful place, but not with this,” says one who raised children here.

They also speak among themselves of building private member association hospitals, where unvaccinated people can go to work.

“People are getting smart. They’re going to create their own, separate, par­allel system,” Jennifer says.

“They are going to say, enough is enough,” Susan agrees.

Angela says that by talking public­ly now, “I’m hoping more people will speak up and be bold about this. I hope there will be more people whose eyes are open, and they will have the cour­age to speak their opinions and beliefs. Freedom of choice and freedom of speech should not be infringed. This is America, and it’s becoming like China.”

Susan, who repeated “Jesus, I trust in you” countless times to get through the pandemic, says, “I do feel like this is a spiritual warfare. I do. But I know for sure, because I’m a faithful woman, that God will prevail. Good will pre­vail. I know that. And that is what we all need.”
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 4:12 pm

stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:13 pm

stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Oct 25, 2021 5:22 pm

Read this 2018, ID2020 article

“Immunization: an entry point for digital identity”

Then listen to Klaus Schwab’s son, Olivier, talk about WEF’s public-private partnership being the start of GAVI...

https://twitter.com/JesseMatchey/status ... 4492864516
stickdog99

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion