Germany in the COUPVID-19 era

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Germany in the COUPVID-19 era

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:24 pm

Thanks, semper. Good to see you here too.

I keep wondering how many formerly-active Rigorous Intuition members (and readers) are still checking in here at least occasionally.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:18 pm

For regular honest and well-informed updates on COUPVID-19's progress in Germany, see CJHopkins/Consent_Factory on Twitler (for as long as his account is allowed to exist there):

Consent Factory@consent_factory

An update from the New Normal Gestapo ... it seems they had no choice but to pepper-spray that baby, as "right-wing extremist corona deniers" (i.e., the baby's parents) used the baby stroller to frontally assault the Gestapo officers, or some such Goebbelsian bullshit.

12:27 vorm. · 27. Dez. 2021
https://twitter.com/consent_factory/sta ... 8011475980

The sheer disgustingness of the mass-media reporting on this incident (and on the entire brutal fascist coup) is more than I can bring myself to discuss here right now.

You will of course have heard nothing about it on CNN or BBC, therefore it never happened, therefore it isn't happening, therefore it will never happen to you or your children.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:45 pm

Spontaneous large peaceful demos now taking place daily in small and medium-sized cities all over Germany: Cottbus, Potsdam. Rostock, Magdeburg, Gera, Freiburg, Halle, Saarbrücken, Fulda, Bielefeld, Wolfsburg... People just turning up in central squares in increasing numbers as night falls, finding other humans there, and then walking together through their home towns, peacefully. Cops baffled, and sometimes vicious in their bafflement.

Mass media demagogues gradually starting to sound nervous, and feebly backtracking. Comfortably "furloughed" "liberal" twitterers growing ever more openly and hysterically fascist.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby stickdog99 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:07 pm

Good news?

According to google translate:

Head of the left-wing parliamentary group Bartsch calls for "end of panic mode" and an end to mandatory vaccination.
stickdog99

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:41 pm

stickdog99 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 4:07 pm wrote:Good news?

According to google translate:

Head of the left-wing parliamentary group Bartsch calls for "end of panic mode" and an end to mandatory vaccination.

Bartsch is yet another wholly contemptible pig-ignorant opportunistic politician. A pseudo-left careerist, an ambitious bureaucrat, a mealy-mouthed manouevrer simulating opposition, feebly and unconvincingly. The Overton Window has shifted so far right, it is beyond parody:

Ich als jemand, der dreimal geimpft ist, der ausdrücklich für das Impfen wirbt, habe ich dort eine gewisse Zurückhaltung, denn ich erinnere mich sehr gut, wie alle gesagt haben: Eine Impfpflicht wird es nicht geben."

"Dass geimpft werden muss, das ist und bleibt die zentrale Frage, und ich finde es auch gut, wenn jetzt dieses Ziel '30 Millionen Impfungen' erreicht wird.

"As someone who's been vaccinated three times, and who expressly campaigns for vaccination, I have a certain reticence because I remember very well how everyone said: There will be no compulsory vaccination.

That vaccination must be carried out [note the careful use of the passive voice], that is and remains the central issue, and I too would find it good if the goal of 30 million vaccinations [i.e,." booster-shots" by 31 January 2022] is actually reached."

https://de.rt.com/inland/129047-linken- ... scht-sich/

Die Linke ("The Left Party") is no more the party of the locked-down, worn-down, endlessly-propagandised and ever-more-impoverished population than the SPD or the Greens are. If people eventually turn in desperation and en masse to the far right, which, NB. they still have not done, then these bastards --- who have abandoned them -- will bear the major responsibility for that.

To hell with them all. I have never been a Revolutonsromantiker, but there is now no ignoring the depth of the corruption, moral and intellectual cowardice, utter obtuseness and sheer blatant fraudulence, in politics, in media, in the health-destroying medical industry and throughout academia. To hell with all these vicious fakers, before they send us all to hell.

A change is gonna come, nothing is surer than that. What it will look like depends on us all.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Dec 29, 2021 1:33 pm

LIVESTREAM Munich:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXxrVuHBvZs

(See also Twitter hashtag #MUC2912.)

Massive police presence in the city centre. Cops say they will respond "robustly" to any groups found walking. Fines of up to 3,000 euros threatened. Helicopters circling overhead.

The chants you keep hearing are:
"Frieden, Freiheit, Keine Diktatur" (Peace, Freedom, No Dictatorship)
and "Widerstand" (Resistance)

Prediction (7:08pm, CET): The robocops will kettle a bunch of people, start making arrests, and then complain piteously of "violence" if anyone dares to get angry or actually resists.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:02 am

Everyday life in Germany in 2022; this was filmed in Nuremberg a couple of days ago (video, 2m 20s):

https://twitter.com/i/status/1478060593198342154

A lone woman in her 50s or 60s, walking her little dog, is stopped, surrounded and harrassed by first three, then five, eventually seven young black-uniformed mercenaries, two of them brandishing their batons, one of them filming the outraged onlookers. "Hey, what are you doing?" "Leave the lady in peace!" "Shame on you! She's old enough to be your mother!" -- but the snazzy black uniforms make the thugs immune to shame. I still have no idea what crime this woman is alleged to have committed. At any rate, when the cops actually grab this alte Dame and force her up against the wall and she shouts "Help! Help!", a whole bunch of passers-by are audibly angered and start to cross the street to help her...

...until the arrival of Big Boss Cop, the candy-coloured clown with the impressively loud voice, ordering everyone to get back on the sidewalk.

Forget "Mass Formation Psychosis" or any of that amoral, shallowly-psychologising, pseudoscientific, excuse-making crap. What we're looking at is naked terrorism (a child could see it) -- a carefully-coordinated campaign of mass intimidation, a slow coup by a depraved and ruthlessly-lying ruling class and its army of careerist servants, against a now largely (but not wholly) bamboozled and demoralised populace.

Insult is added to injury when ordinary human beings with an intact moral sense, a still-functioning brain, a healthy capacity for anger, and an ounce of care for others are yelled at, treated like potential criminals, and lawlessly ordered off the road. QED. See the film above. NO "mass psychosis" -- on the contrary. A sane collective empathetic response crushed by one fat bully who knows he has the power of the State behind him, that he has a mobile hotline to police HQ, and that he has seven clueless, ambitious and unscrupulous young shits -- armed with batons -- already there as a first line of defence.

ON EDIT: The woman is well-dressed, well-groomed and well-spoken, a prosperous member of the middle class, confident and articulate, perhaps a headmistress or an academic or a company-owner, maybe retired, maybe not. She is not some wildly vituperative drunk, not some raging lunatic, and certainly not the dangerous horde of evil neo-Nazis your media will have taught you to hallucinate. She is obviously no threat to anyone. Her harmlessness doesn't help her, though, nor does her sanity or her smart outfit or her healthy sense of the absurd. ("Oh, what nonsense, I never said any such thing. [She laughs briefly, sincerely and sanely.] I did not say you were daft. Stop putting words in my mouth that I never uttered.") Undeterred, they fuck her up.

There's a lesson in there somewhere, especially for the prudent spectators and furloughed fence-sitters, particularly for those now comfortably Zooming in "safe" countries or "safe" rural areas.

PS As far as I can make out, the only thing that ridiculous juvenile gang of cops & copettes actually accuse her of is disrespecting the police. (How dare she?) Allegedly they had heard her use the word "bekloppt" (daft. silly, nonsensical, cracked, nutty) and presumed it was directed at them. That was enough to get her surrounded, interrogated, forced up against a wall, publicly humiliated, handcuffed and (presumably) arrested.

The poor bloody wee hound was treated with more respect than she was.

There's a lesson etc.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:14 pm

"Antifa" (sic) in Germany, this week:

That's about twenty unusually stupid youths, trying to oppose enormous mass protests against fascism. Their big banner -- how much did it cost? who paid for it? -- says: "SYSTEM-UPGATES FOR CONSPIRACIES". Presumably this is their idea of a witty pun. At any rate, these culpably thick LARPers are marching against "conspiracy theories" (sic) and in support of Bill Gates's plan to "vaccinate" the planet. (Note that anyone who opposes Gates is a disease-spreading tick, i,e, vermin, to be eradicated.)

One of those cretinous "antifascists" is holding a placard that says begs: "IMPFT UNS!" ("VACCINATE US!").

With a "left" like this, who needs a neo-Nazi right? Anyone might think they were all run by spooks.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:08 pm

It's impossible to keep up with the sinister ridiculousness. Here are the cops with their specially-manufactured 1.5m measuring-sticks, making sure everyone is sufficiently distanced (Frankfurt am Main, yesterday):
Film (40s):
https://twitter.com/Lovis_Lex/status/14 ... 4871847938

Talking of measurements: If you catch a cold, be prepared to watch your willie shrivel:
Four centimetres gone - "Corona Penis is a real problem" (Austria):
https://www.heute.at/s/4-zentimeter-weg ... -100184167

Be very afraid. #FollowTheScience

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:08 am

Citing the now-notorious charlatan Neil Ferguson, his spooky employer Imperial Collapse London, and the UK's Health Security Agency as its sole "scientific sources", Germany's Robert Koch Institute (RKI) abrupty instructs the "recovered" that they'll now only count as "recovered" for 3 months (in fact only 62 days) after their "infection", rather than, as hitherto, 6 months. So follow TheScience™, suckers -- go get jabbed.
- will translate this shit tomorrow.
Jessica Hamed@jeha2019 11 Std.
Neuigkeiten vom @rki_de
-hier „erklärt“ das #RKI warum es - still und heimlich und ohne es öffentlich anzukündigen, den #Genesenenstatus von 6 Monate auf faktisch 62 (!) Tage reduziert hat. #Omikron ist schuld.
https://twitter.com/search?q=%23genesen ... cal=trends

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:43 am

In Germany, all medical personnel and care-home staff will be forced to get "vaccinated" by the 16th of March this year. If they refuse, they'll lose their jobs. What's more, the ruling coalition intends to make "vaccination" compulsory for the entire population.

Karl "Krusty" Lauterbach, the sinister Minister of Health, made the following statement on national TV news last night. Film clip, 7s:

"No one will be forced to get vaccinated against his or her will. Even if vaccination is made mandatory, those who get vaccinated will, in the final analysis, be doing so of their own free will." .
(„Es wird ja niemand gegen seinen Willen geimpft. Selbst die Impfpflicht führt ja dazu, daß man sich zum Schluss freiwillig impfen lässt.“)

https://twitter.com/M_Ziesmann/status/1 ... 7779409922

If the rapist is holding a knife, the sexual act takes place voluntarily and by mutual consent. Your body, your choice.

https://aegnord.de/die-besetzung-der-ministerposten-der-neuen-regierungskoalition-steht/

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Harvey » Thu Jan 20, 2022 4:20 pm

And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:28 pm

^^ Yes, it's taken those admin bods nearly two years to grow a spine and speak out, and it's taken an unignorable change of wind-direction to provoke that sudden growth. For 22 months, millions of people stood up for themselves and their children, and now this large medics' association has finally decided it's safe to stand up and speak out for them. Well done, lads. Golf clap.

https://www.rbb24.de/content/dam/rbb/rbb/rbb24/2020/2020_08/dpa-account/massen-an-der-siegessaeule.jpg.jpg/size=708x398.jpg
Berlin, August 2020

https://www.sueddeutsche.de/image/sz.1.5489043/1408x792?v=1639671451&format=webp
Munich, December 2021

I've seen little to change my opinion since university: A shockingly large proportion of medics are desperately boring, conformist, conventional and incurious, and only in it for the money. The honourable exceptions know who they are; there are quite a few of them, and I'm glad and grateful to have met and been helped by some of them.* Prominent among the brave and outspoken physicians in Germany over the last 22 months are Dr Wolfgang Wodarg and Dr Heiko Schöning. There are many more, both here and in countless other countries, but they are still a small minority among the careerist multitude.

"I'll prick your mother." "Doctoral cap, not tinfoil hat!"-- the wit and wisdom of medical students, who are already sure they know all there is to know about life, health, and everything else. (Scenes from a farcical counter-demo in Dresden last week, where these virtue-signaling young smugsters donned their muzzles and their impressive white coats and announced they were "defending the uni clinic" against thousands of peaceful protesters who had not the slightest intention of attacking it.)

* Two dentists and one surgeon, mainly. I admire Handwerker, skilled and conscientious people who have the courage to perform physical actions that have real and verifiable effects in the real world; people who know friction. I respect any physician who sees each human being as a whole, as a man or woman or child living a unique life with a unique history. I have less and less time for the disembodied screen-gazing generalising blowhards who call themselves virologists and epidemiologists and bamboozle the public and rake in the big bucks.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:52 am

"Your body, our choice:" Fascism comes (back) to Austria:

Austria becomes first EU country to make Covid-19 vaccination mandatory
The Local, Austria
20 January 2022; Updated 21 January 2022

Austria's parliament on Thursday approved making Covid-19 vaccinations mandatory for adults from next month, becoming the first European country to do so.

The overwhelming majority of MPs from all parties voted in favour of the law, with the leaders of the opposition Social Democrats (SPÖ) and the liberal NEOS lending their backing to the centre right-green coalition

The only significant opposition came from the far-right [!!!] Freedom Party (FPÖ), which has courted anti-vaccination voters.

The law had already been approved by the parliamentary healthcare committee on Monday. It will now come into effect from February 1st.

Some 75 percent of the Austrian population have had at least one Covid-19 vaccine and 72 percent are fully vaccinated, in line with the European average of a full vaccination rate of 70 percent but below several neighbours including France and Italy.

It’s taken a raft of incentives, campaigns, and increasing restrictions on the unvaccinated to reach this level.

The government initially wanted everyone aged 14 and older to be required to get the vaccine , but now the measure only applies to adults, except pregnant women and those with a medical exemption.

“Vaccination is an opportunity for our society to achieve lasting and continuous freedom, because the virus cannot restrict us any further,” Chancellor Karl Nehammer told reporters on Thursday ahead of the parliament debate. He acknowledged that the mandate was a “very intensively discussed, a very passionately discussed topic”.

FPÖ leader Herbert Kickl railed against the law in Thursday’s charged parliamentary debate, claiming it “paves the way to totalitarianism in Austria”.

He vowed that he himself would continue to refuse vaccination in defiance of the new law.

Green Health Minister Wolfgang Mückstein appealed during the debate on “all citizens to question myths around vaccination”, insisting that “all the evidence indicates that the vaccines available in Austria are safe”.

The first fines won’t be issued until mid-March, following an initial focus on informing people about both the new law and the protective effect of the vaccines. Even after March, it will be possible to avoid the fine by getting the Covid-19 vaccine within two weeks.

Austria will become the first place in Europe except the Vatican City to introduce such a mandate, though other countries have moved in a similar direction. Greece has begun issuing [monthly, recurring 100-euro] fines to unvaccinated over-60s, Italy has made the jab mandatory for everyone over 50, while a full vaccine mandate for the general population has also been discussed by politicians in Slovakia and Germany for example.

Austria still has a lockdown in place for anyone who has neither proof of full vaccination nor a recovery from Covid within the last 180 days.

Protests took place in central Vienna during the day on Thursday, but there is a ban on holding protests within 300 metres during a meeting of the National Council which means police have refused permits to several demonstration organisers.

Some Austrians remain to be convinced of the merits of the vaccination, with a couple of hundred opponents of the law gathering for a noisy protest near parliament on Thursday morning.

Teacher Kerstin said she felt the law ran against the constitution and ignored the fact that “we are meant to have certain basic rights”.

Other present maintained that not enough studies have been done into the long-term effects of the jabs and that they would resist paying any potential fines.

https://www.thelocal.at/20220120/today- ... mandatory/

They have just declared war on at least one-third of their own population. (Even many who are "vaccinated" oppose making it compulsory.) Are those 3,000,000 people entitled to defend themselves?

Why are governments so desperate to get this shit into everyone?

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:30 am

MacCruiskeen » 21 Jan 2022 22:52 wrote:
Why are governments so desperate to get this shit into everyone?

They've probably signed contracts with drug companies that have very large penalties if governments fail to use a certain number of doses in a certain time.
Joe Hillshoist

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion