Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Postby stickdog99 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:21 pm

stickdog99

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:39 pm

The Amish, without any credentials, outperformed every public health expert, especially in terms of staying human, and balancing risks.

https://twitter.com/critica18495985/sta ... 95821?s=20
Belligerent Savant

Postby stickdog99 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:55 pm

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... _microRNAs

Innate Immune Suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes and microRNAs

The mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccines were brought to market in response to the widely perceived public health crises of Covid-19. The utilization of mRNA vaccines in the context of infectious disease had no precedent, but desperate times seemed to call for desperate measures. The mRNA vaccines utilize genetically modified mRNA encoding spike proteins. These alterations hide the mRNA from cellular defenses, promote a longer biological half-life for the proteins, and provoke higher overall spike protein production. However, [googlevideo]both experimental and observational evidence reveals a very different immune response to the vaccines compared to the response to infection with SARS-CoV-2. As we will show, the genetic modifications introduced by the vaccine are likely the source of these differential responses. In this paper, we present the evidence that vaccination, unlike natural infection, induces a profound impairment in type I interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health.[/googlevideo] We explain the mechanism by which immune cells release into the circulation large quantities of exosomes containing spike protein along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at distant sites. We also identify potential profound disturbances in regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance. These disturbances are shown to have a potentially direct causal link to neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell’s palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, increased tumorigenesis, and DNA damage. We show evidence from adverse event reports in the VAERS database supporting our hypothesis. We believe a comprehensive risk/benefit assessment of the mRNA vaccines excludes them as positive contributors to public health, even in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic.
stickdog99

Crime Pays

Postby Harvey » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:12 pm

And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:23 pm

^^ No wonder she never stops laughing. Oh, to be a public servant...

Still, I'd like to see a reliable source for that $25,000,000 figure. Her salary alone is enough to make a cat laugh:

Jacinta Ardern
Prime minister - New Zealand
Born: 1980 New Zealand

Annual: $471,049.00
Monthly: $39,254.08
Weekly: $9,058.63
Daily: $1,811.73

https://mywage.co.nz/salaries/celebrity ... nda-ardern
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:48 pm

Girl in her late teens who recently escaped school in the UK breaks down in tears describing the disastrous effects of masking and distancing on health and education (2m 34s):

https://twitter.com/GBNEWS/status/1483874550739836928
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby stickdog99 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:58 pm

stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:17 pm

alwyn » 23 Jan 2022 02:53 wrote:OK, talk me down here. I have a close friend who has covid. She is talking about feeling really stoned when she's not stoned, like a wave that comes over one. I have lately been having symptoms of being completely stoned when I'm not, and it's no damn fun. Never been victim to flashbacks or anything like that. So she talked about this thing coming in waves. And I had to agree. Not comfortable, and I've had low grade covid symptoms since xmas. (vaccinated, damn it) so, what if, what if, it's a nano-engineered virus out of wuhan that accidently got released but it has a graphene component that responds to frequency? Or what if there's a graphene component to some of the vax? I know Darpa had their dirty little hands all over this thing, are they twanging HARP and calling up trouble? Cause it's really really weird right now. That or the magnetic field is shifting, and I'm over thinking things....

Food for thought:

https://wherewego1wegoall515866531.word ... ne-damage/

https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/he ... the-virus/

https://fight4usanews.wordpress.com/202 ... he-plague/

https://rightsfreedoms.wordpress.com/20 ... tox-guide/
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:19 pm

MacCruiskeen » 23 Jan 2022 21:48 wrote:Girl in her late teens who recently escaped school in the UK breaks down in tears describing the disastrous effects of masking and distancing on health and education (2m 34s):

https://twitter.com/GBNEWS/status/1483874550739836928

I’m a Public School Teacher. The Kids Aren’t Alright.

My students were taught to think of themselves as vectors of disease. This has fundamentally altered their understanding of themselves.
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:09 pm

MacCruiskeen » 23 Jan 2022 21:23 wrote:^^ No wonder she never stops laughing. Oh, to be a public servant...

Still, I'd like to see a reliable source for that $25,000,000 figure. Her salary alone is enough to make a cat laugh:

Jacinta Ardern
Prime minister - New Zealand
Born: 1980 New Zealand

Annual: $471,049.00
Monthly: $39,254.08
Weekly: $9,058.63
Daily: $1,811.73

https://mywage.co.nz/salaries/celebrity ... nda-ardern

It seems as if somebody already had the same question.
stickdog99

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:47 pm

Belligerent Savant » 23 Jan 2022 14:34 wrote:
alwyn » Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:53 pm wrote:OK, talk me down here. I have a close friend who has covid. She is talking about feeling really stoned when she's not stoned, like a wave that comes over one. I have lately been having symptoms of being completely stoned when I'm not, and it's no damn fun. Never been victim to flashbacks or anything like that. So she talked about this thing coming in waves. And I had to agree. Not comfortable, and I've had low grade covid symptoms since xmas. (vaccinated, damn it) so, what if, what if, it's a nano-engineered virus out of wuhan that accidently got released but it has a graphene component that responds to frequency? Or what if there's a graphene component to some of the vax? I know Darpa had their dirty little hands all over this thing, are they twanging HARP and calling up trouble? Cause it's really really weird right now. That or the magnetic field is shifting, and I'm over thinking things....

Alwyn - can't offer any valuable insight Re: the potential role of DARPA, HAARP, 5G, Graphene oxide-based nanoparticles, etc.
There's lots of info out there right now, with plenty of potential for disinfo, limited hangouts, poisoned wells, etc.
I can see scenarios where these theories are, in turns, absurd and/or quite plausible. Time will tell.

(My general position on covid should be clear to most by now, to the extent it matters)

In the meantime, I used the following resource to find a doc to prescribe Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, as well as local compound pharmacies.
I'm assuming you're in the U.S.:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermec ... vermectin/

And here are recommended protocols with mostly over-the-counter meds and vitamins:

https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/i-recover-protocol/

Godspeed.

They use Naltrexone as a covid treatment!!!!

That's harsh. No beers for Long Haulers.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby drstrangelove » Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:25 pm

politician's net worth can't be estimated due to the offshore network. this is in part what makes them subservient to the international financial fraternity which set up this network, mostly in the former British colonies. this is why whenever there are leaks from the law firms facilitating this anonymous ownership network, western politicians are left out and they instead feed us the names of sporting stars and other celebrities. while on the other hand we get all the juicy info on the accounts held by Putin's nephew or the nieces of CCP members.
drstrangelove

Postby Belligerent Savant » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:12 am

From the Globe and Mail -- perhaps the most 'mainstream' Canadian Paper.
Pasting excerpts provided by a user in another forum as it's behind a paywall, but it's quite damning overall from an Establishment publication.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion ... /#comments
"According to an Amnesty International report published in October, censorship and harassment of health professionals, and others, has been a problem “across the world,” during the pandemic. Most singled out are those who express critical opinions of their governments’ policies (e.g. restrictions of movement, lockdown, or criticisms of government dispensing with civil liberties)."

"The authors of the master narrative tend to say the main reason that things have not gone as they predicted is because variants arose. But if anything could have been predicted, it is that viruses mutate. Columbia virologist Vincent Racaniello described how fellow scientists were worried that the new mRNA technology, by focusing on only a small portion of the virus, the spike protein, would make it easy for the virus to “get around” or escape the vaccine through mutations. “That’s partly why,” he said in May, “all the variants are arising now, because we have only the spike epitopes in there.” That view didn’t get much of a hearing."

"In fact, the original randomized clinical trials for Pfizer and Moderna did not test if the vaccines stop transmission. Now our best hope was that the vaccinated might transmit less than the unvaccinated. Several studies could be interpreted as showing this. But others found the vaccinated likely had equal transmission. One study, conducted in a prison, concluded that the vaccinated prisoners had as much “transmission potential” as the unvaccinated prisoners, adding, “clinicians and public health practitioners should consider vaccinated persons who become infected with SARS-CoV-2 to be no less infectious than unvaccinated persons.” Dr. Cyrille Cohen, head of the immunotherapy lab at Bar-Ilan University, and adviser to the Israeli government on vaccine trials, said that with respect to transmission with Omicron, “we don’t see virtually any difference … between people vaccinated and nonvaccinated,” adding “both get infected with the virus, more or less at the same pace. The rancour that we, the vaccinated, are increasingly directing against the unvaccinated, fuels itself by remaining wilfully oblivious of this later painful truth: we too spread, to ourselves, and to the unvaccinated, as they to us and each other.”"

"Israel’s third booster helped beat back the Delta wave. Then Omicron hit. On Dec. 19, The New York Times headlined an article, “Most of the World’s Vaccines Likely Won’t Prevent Infection from Omicron.” Thankfully, the vaccines still seemed like they would prevent those infections from becoming severe – the key point. A Kaiser study showed that two doses, over time, fell to zero efficacy against Omicron. Then Danish data showed that a booster offered protection against severe disease, but “only to those over 70 years.” But would boosters wane too? The U.K. Health Security Agency study showed the protection from the Pfizer booster (third shot) had dropped to 45-per-cent coverage at only 10 weeks.

Then on Jan. 1, 2022, a study of vaccine effectiveness against getting infection in Ontario – not yet peer-reviewed – showed a trend that had already shown up in Denmark. It examined provincial data and was authored by members of Public Health Ontario, ICES, the Dalla Lana School of Public Health, UHN, and other major Ontario university and health programs.

They found two things of note. The first was that “VE [vaccine effectiveness against getting infection] against Omicron was only 37% > 7 days following a third dose.” That doesn’t mean that those in the other 63 per cent who did get the infection might not have got some protection from severe infection, but the authors were unable to measure protection from severity from the data that had.

The second finding was more dramatic:, “We also observed negative VE against Omicron among those who had received 2 doses compared to unvaccinated individuals.” Translation: Negative VE means that the vaccinated got more infections than the unvaccinated.

“In the Danish study, there was no significant protection against Omicron infection beyond 31 days” after the second dose of the Pfizer. The Danes also found significant negative VE estimates 91-150 days after the second dose.” The Danish study showed those vaccinated with the Pfizer had a 76.5 per cent greater chance of getting infected than unvaccinated people. With the Moderna, the vaccinated had a 36.7 per cent greater chance of getting infected than the unvaccinated after 90 days."

"Another possible explanation the authors raise is 'the possibility that antigenic imprinting could impact the immune response to Omicron.' It had been observed in the past that the immune system is highly influenced by the first exposure to a microbe (antigen) that it encounters. It’s called “original antigenic sin.” When a second exposure occurs, to a similar but not identical microbe, the immune system reacts as though it is targeting the original microbe. But the new invader isn’t the original, and so the immune system is actually less effective in dealing with this. In essence the immune system is weakened for a microbe too similar to its first similar exposure. This phenomenon was originally described as occurring in influenza on occasion. This is only a theoretical possibility here, not proven for COVID, but now a matter of scientific discussion. The negative vaccine efficacy has since shown up in Iceland, and the U.K. as well. The Ontario authors are to be applauded for thoughtfully laying out some possibilities to think through, so as to determine what might be the cause."

"The original Pfizer study submitted to the FDA booster meeting was shockingly tiny – a mere 306 patients were given the section, and they had been followed for only a month, and, again, most of the subjects were younger than those at risk (18-55). Pfizer wanted it on that basis rolled out to millions. That was enough to get FDA officials asking hard questions. Crucially, nobody had studied the long-term effects of multiple mRNA boosters – there hasn’t been time. The FDA refused Pfizer’s recommendation to approve the booster for the entire U.S. population, with the top two heads of its Vaccine Research and Review Committee, Dr. Marion Gruber, (the head, and former acting chief scientist at the FDA), and Philip Krause (deputy director), and international colleagues, writing in the Lancet:

“There could be risks if boosters are widely introduced too soon, or too frequently, especially with vaccines that can have immune-mediated side-effects (such as myocarditis, which is more common after the second dose of some mRNA vaccines, or Guillain-Barre syndrome, which has been associated with adenovirus-vectored COVID-19 vaccines [like the AstraZeneca or Johnson & Johnson]). If unnecessary boosting causes significant adverse reactions, there could be implications for vaccine acceptance that go beyond COVID-19 vaccines.”

When the head scientists of the FDA Vaccine Review committee and colleagues raise such questions, it can’t be dismissed as fringe fear-mongering."

"Vinayak Prasad, the UCSF epidemiologist, says if you put the Danish, Ontario, U.S., and Kaiser studies about Omicron together, “it’s time to face the reality about the vaccines.”

“Two doses of vaccine does nothing or almost nothing to stop symptomatic SARS-CoV-2,” he says. “Three doses barely does anything, and the effect will likely attenuate over time.” He says, “Booster mandates make no sense. … Boosting should happen in populations where it further reduces severe disease and death – a.k.a. older and vulnerable people.”

"Consider how different our narrative is now. More and more officials are saying openly what the authors of the Great Barrington Declaration – the ridiculed view of 60,000 public health scientists and physician signatories – said some time ago: Our goal is not eradication of the virus, or a one-size-fits-all policy, but lessening of deaths in the vulnerable through focused protection, and focused vaccination. The immunity we have will be a mix of vaccine immunity and natural immunity, depending on the person. The new plan – to live with the virus and get back to living a normal life – is a departure from the pure Baconian “conquest of nature,” and hearkens back to the ancient, Hippocratic, notion that we must work with nature as an ally, in a kind of collaboration.

Since nature can indeed be both “the enemy,” but also is our very foundation, and potential ally and friend, no narrative that excludes either side of this friend and foe duality can ever do justice to medicine and healing. If the abandonment of Hippocrates was the first medical reversal, we are seeing in its return, a reversal of a reversal.

It’s been a blow to our Baconian narcissism to be upended by nature these past two years. That thin-skinned Baconian within seems almost offended to admit that protection has come not only from scientific advances, but from natural immunity. Others might see this as a reassuring reminder that natural processes are not always and only the enemy. We shall find out, as we observe the unvaccinated, to what extent natural immunity, accumulating in waves of infection over time, does or does not protect, for the current or future variants."
Belligerent Savant

Postby Belligerent Savant » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:45 am

stickdog99 » Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:55 pm wrote:https://www.researchgate.net/publication/357994624_Innate_Immune_Suppression_by_SARS-CoV-2_mRNA_Vaccinations_The_role_of_G-quadruplexes_exosomes_and_microRNAs

Innate Immune Suppression by SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccinations: The role of G-quadruplexes, exosomes and microRNAs

The mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccines were brought to market in response to the widely perceived public health crises of Covid-19. The utilization of mRNA vaccines in the context of infectious disease had no precedent, but desperate times seemed to call for desperate measures. The mRNA vaccines utilize genetically modified mRNA encoding spike proteins. These alterations hide the mRNA from cellular defenses, promote a longer biological half-life for the proteins, and provoke higher overall spike protein production. However, [googlevideo]both experimental and observational evidence reveals a very different immune response to the vaccines compared to the response to infection with SARS-CoV-2. As we will show, the genetic modifications introduced by the vaccine are likely the source of these differential responses. In this paper, we present the evidence that vaccination, unlike natural infection, induces a profound impairment in type I interferon signaling, which has diverse adverse consequences to human health.[/googlevideo] We explain the mechanism by which immune cells release into the circulation large quantities of exosomes containing spike protein along with critical microRNAs that induce a signaling response in recipient cells at distant sites. We also identify potential profound disturbances in regulatory control of protein synthesis and cancer surveillance. These disturbances are shown to have a potentially direct causal link to neurodegenerative disease, myocarditis, immune thrombocytopenia, Bell’s palsy, liver disease, impaired adaptive immunity, increased tumorigenesis, and DNA damage. We show evidence from adverse event reports in the VAERS database supporting our hypothesis. We believe a comprehensive risk/benefit assessment of the mRNA vaccines excludes them as positive contributors to public health, even in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic.

"Mark L", over at the Ecosophia forum, had the following to say Re: the above study --

This is an incredible paper. It is not just about immune suppression but also addresses cancer, viral reactivation, neurological problems, clotting, myocarditis, and VAERS signals.

The level of scholarship and understanding here blows anything presented by "The Science" out of the water. I would describe this as a "cellular ecology" approach, which asks not "does the vax do X?" but rather "given what we know about the vaccine, how might we expect it to disrupt cellular and systemic processes, what might those effects look like, and can they explain what we are seeing in terms of adverse effects?".

This paper brings together cell biology, epigenetics, immunology, endocrinology, neurology, cardiology, and much more. It has 215 citations. Some of the mechanisms discussed are new to me. It would take me several days to truly comprehend all of it.

If all the antibody and infection rate papers are the equivalent of asking "what is the effect of glyphosate herbicide on corn yields, on weed growth, on survival of lab rats?" then this is the equivalent of asking "how might we expect glyphosate herbicide to affect agroecology and human health writ large?".

Some of the most important takeaways for me in a too-brief reading:

--It seems possible that anti-spike antibodies may actually be produced in response to spike-bearing exosomes which are one of the later effects of vaccination, which could explain the relatively late appearance of antibodies, and also implies that spike protein is traveling around the body for prolonged periods.

--Vaccination appears to suppress some aspects of innate immunity, particularly the interferon response, which are not similarly suppressed by infection.

--The ham-fisted RNA modifications of the vaccines, designed to maximize translation into protein, have implications with regard to disruption of transcriptional and translational processes within cells via micro-RNA signaling and competition for protein factors, and micro-RNA transfer in exosomes may allow for systemic propagation of this disruption.

The sobering conclusion:

"It is imperative that worldwide administration of the mRNA vaccinations be stopped immediately until further studies are conducted to determine the extent of the potential pathological consequences outlined in this paper. It is not possible for these vaccinations to be considered part of a public health campaign without a detailed analysis of the human impact of the potential collateral damage. It is also imperative that VAERS and other monitoring system be optimized to detect signals related to the health consequences of mRNA vaccination we have outlined. We believe the upgraded VAERS monitoring system described in the Harvard Pilgrim Health Care, Inc. study, but unfortunately not supported by the CDC, would be a valuable start in this regard [208].

In the end, we are not exaggerating to say that billions of lives are at stake. We call on the public health institutions to demonstrate, with evidence, why the issues discussed in this paper are not relevant to public health, or to acknowledge that they are and to act accordingly. Until our public health institutions do what is right in this regard, we encourage all individuals to make their own health care decisions with this information as a contributing factor in those decisions."

Mark L

https://ecosophia.dreamwidth.org/166623 ... mt24894687

Mark L's substack, for those interested:

https://dendroica.substack.com/p/a-walk-in-the-valley
Belligerent Savant

Postby Belligerent Savant » Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:11 pm

I imagine LiminalO, among others, will find this noteworthy:

Dr. Christina Parks was one of the speakers at the Defeat the Mandates rally in Washington DC.

https://rumble.com/vrwrg1-dr.-christina ... ildre.html

In the above clip, Dr Parks testifies before the Michigan House of Representatives about the dangers of the covid "vaccine":

EXCERPT:
"I received my PhD in cellular and molecular biology right here in the state of Michigan, from University of Michigan Medical School, and so I am very well-versed in the science of both these mRNA gene therapy vaccines, this kind of technology, as well as what a vaccine is designed to do in the body, what it can do, what it can't do, and the fact that this is extremely complex science that has been oversimplified in the media to basically take away our freedom of choice. What I want to address today in this limited time is the fact that vaccine requirements and mandates are based on the faulty assumption that the vaccines in question prevent transmission of the pathogen.... Do the vaccines for covid prevent transmission? No. In fact, they were never designed to do that."

"Yes, PhDs are the most vaccine-hesitant, followed by people who have less than a high school degree, because they know what they don't know, and they don't trust their government. The other group that is vaccine hesitant is African Americans. Seventy percent of African Americans have not taken this vaccine. Why? Because they don't trust their government. Do they have reason not to trust their government? Well, between the years of 1930 and 1970, the CDC conducted the Tuskegee Experiment..."

"As an African American and a PhD, I want to ask each of you, are we going to exclude 70% of African American people from the workforce and from education?"
Belligerent Savant

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion