Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Postby Grizzly » Tue May 10, 2022 12:41 am

White House Asks For Another $20 Billion In COVID Money To Stop Winter Wave

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/white-house-asks-another-20-billion-covid-money-stop-winter-wave

I'm a wee bit surprised no one has commented on this...

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/viewtopic.php?p=703862#p703862

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zhdEftYd5kwJ/

Corbett finds adverse reactions to covid clot shot from 2015-19
Time stamp 22:30 mins in
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Harvey » Tue May 10, 2022 4:36 am

What can one possibly conclude that could be usefully expressed without a much deeper investigation and with so many other loose threads yet to contend with. The simplest explanation is the self sabotage of the data set, to invalidate the idea of accurate vaccine injury data.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Tue May 10, 2022 5:11 am

stickdog99 » 10 May 2022 06:28 wrote:Image

Those weeks don't correspond to any particular change in vaccine rollout rates. If anything the vaccine rollout was at a lower rate then whereas when it really ramped up in August and September the excess mortality rate drops. it wouldn't make sense that that would happen if those excess mortality rates were due to covid vaccines.

Wouldn't they stay higher during that period as well instead of dropping?

But the end of July, over 8 million Australians had received at least vaccine dose. Weren't these vaccines rolled out to the most vulnerable populations first as in every other county? And weren't the mortality rates above average every single week from the middle of September onward as well? Are you really contending that the [b]two weeks of lower than average mortality in the middle and end of September somehow exonerate the vaccines from any suspicion of being correlated to higher than average death rates in every other week during their rollout?
[/b]
I'm not blithely dismissing it but what do you think its significance is - that vaccines caused all those deaths?

Something caused all of those excess deaths during a time in which 40+ million doses were administered to Australians, and it wasn't COVID-19. So what is your alternate theory?

In that graph you've posted the blue area is the range from 2015-19. From late June until mid October 2021 the excess death rate is within the range of excess deaths from that previous 5 year period. Yet, as you say over 8 million doses of the vaccine were distributed. So 8 million doses of vaccine resulted in no change to the excess death rate outside the previous five year range except one week in October when there were 100 more deaths and a few weeks where about 10 more people died. There was also about 50 deaths from covid over that period.

One thing that's consistently come out during the vaccine rollout was that vulnerable populations missed out on doses that were sposed to be made available to them while they were made available in affluent areas and to private school kids in Sydney. so I dunno how many vulnerable populations were targeted effectively during the rollout.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Grizzly » Tue May 10, 2022 11:13 am

Grizzly » Tue May 10, 2022 5:41 am wrote:
I'm a wee bit surprised no one has commented on this...

viewtopic.php?p=703862#p703862
What can one possibly conclude that could be usefully expressed without a much deeper investigation and with so many other loose threads yet to contend with. The simplest explanation is the self sabotage of the data set, to invalidate the idea of accurate vaccine injury data.

Agreed. thanks for the reply, Harvey. I was mostly checking to see if it was even showing up on the board more or less... Seems like EVERYTHING IS IN THE 'UPSIDEDOWN' these days.... I have trust issues... :eeyaa

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Harvey » Tue May 10, 2022 7:22 pm

Grizzly » Tue May 10, 2022 4:13 pm wrote:I have trust issues... :eeyaa

Who could blame you! :angelwings:
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed May 11, 2022 4:00 pm

Many embedded links at source.

The day I understood the 'good German'

Publié le 24/02/2022 à 16:58

The most important event in recent human history, which shaped the world as it is today, was the Second World War. It is a topic covered, to this day, in a huge number of books, documentaries, plays and movies. Each writer, director and screenwriter tells a piece of the story. Each one with their own viewpoint and approach.

With so many books and movies, it was possible to understand what people at all levels and from all the countries involved thought and acted, from important leaders such as Winston Churchill, one of the main ones in the conflict, to feeling the anguish of a Soviet child running away from death, as portrayed in the tense film "Come and See", an essential masterpiece by Elem Klimov.

However, even after studying and watching everything possible, for me, one single character always remained a great mystery: it is the "good German". This person was the normal citizen of Germany, not radical, but who did not react when the Holocaust occurred. He was part of a society that accepted the elimination of 6 million Jews with a terrifying normality.

It wasn't five or ten thousand people. It was six million. From within Germany, the Jewish population was relevant: 566,000 citizens. Therefore, practically every German had contact with some Jewish family. They were a society that lived in reasonable harmony. Ordinary Germans went to Jewish businesses. Germans had Jewish employees. Their children attended the same schools. They all went to the same clubs, the same restaurants, and played sports together. Friendships were common and natural.

Less than ten years later, how do you, an ordinary citizen, accept that a family of neighbors is removed on trains to concentration camps? How do you accept that your Jewish friend's neighborhood business is closed, with the owners removed from society, without any protest?

Hate speech, the book "Mein Kampf", defamation, repression, dictatorship, censorship, and Goebbels' massive propaganda, no matter how devilishly brilliant they may have been, in my view, were never enough to explain the contempt of almost a whole society for the lives of other human beings.

For something of these proportions to occur, it is not enough for there to merely be a dictatorship. It needs a totalitarian state where the population is in harmony with the dictatorial government. It needs a people that collaborates by denouncing, helping, and not caring about the evil in front of them. For this, the population needs to understand the opposite: that evil is good.

Now, by studying the history of previous pandemics, I have discovered some clues to try to solve the mystery. It became a little clearer when I read a scientific paper that analyzes the typhus pandemic within the Warsaw Ghetto. I had never read anything about the conflict from this point of view.

Published in 2020, already during the COVID-19 pandemic, the study sets out to explain how the disease, which killed between 10 and 40 percent of those infected, was controlled in the ghetto. The neighborhood, surrounded by walls, housed 400,000 people in a small, densely populated space in 1940.

The article "Extraordinary curtailment of massive typhus epidemic in the Warsaw Ghetto", published in the journal Science Advances, was done by Australian researchers from RMIT University Melbourne.

The study is interesting and focuses exclusively on internal actions, from social distancing to combs used to fight lice. It does not set out to analyze the ordinary citizen of Germany in historical context. However, the Australian scientists, in the introduction, bring in underreported information from the external perspective, from outside the ghetto, during the era.

According to the Nazis, the Warsaw Ghetto was a Seuchensperrgebiet (lockdown) to contain the typhus epidemic

Due to losses of soldiers to typhus in World War I, Germany in the 1930s and 1940s had great concern for public health. They cultivated an obsession with infectious diseases. "There was a fanatical fear of typhus spreading to the German people and its army" the Australian scientists explained.

Simultaneously, scientists reached the scientific consensus that Jews were the carriers of the disease. Therefore, to protect the population from the pandemic, a wall was built as a public health effort to contain the typhus spreaders. It was 10 feet high and 18 kilometers long. It was the "epidemic wall". In this way, the Jews of Warsaw, about one third of the entire population of the city, were confined in the neighborhood. The total number of Jews in all of Poland was 3.4 million.

When typhus cases increased in the ghetto, as was to be expected due to the crowding of people in a small space, physician Jost Walbaum, the highest health authority, reinforced the already established scientific consensus: "The Jews are overwhelmingly the carriers and disseminators of typhus infection."

Soon he resolved to spare no effort to control the pandemic. "We have one and only one responsibility, that the German people are not infected and endangered by these parasites. For that, any means must be right," Dr Jost added, being applauded by about 100 people, mostly doctors.

In the following, Hans Frank, one of the highest authorities of the General Government, following science, stated that the murder of 3 million Jews in Poland "“was unavoidable for reasons of public health."

That is, this approach tells us that when there is censorship, propaganda, and public health authorities taking action based on scientific consensus, the population, in fear of a disease, even approves of a Holocaust.

But when I first read this article in 2020, when it was published, the mystery about "good German" remained. After all, it started from a wrong assumption: that the traditionally well-educated German people were stupid enough to believe the gross lie that Jews were guilty of the typhus pandemic.

So it became one more hypothesis among several. I concluded that it was a mystery without solution, and that only by living in that society, at that time, something impossible to happen, I would be able to understand how they passively accepted everything.

The consensus of each era

Vaccines against COVID-19 to date do not reduce transmission [https://www.nature.com/articles/s41564-021-01041-4]. They do not sterilize the virus. That is already defined by science in several studies. It does not reduce waves in countries. It does not reduce contamination inside the home. Maybe it is even making contamination worse. And maybe it increases the possibility of catching the new variant, the omicron. Recently, for example, Israel, one of the most vaccinated countries, the only one on the planet with the fourth dose, broke the world record of cases per million and saw the number of deaths go way up.

In other words, science has already defined that these vaccines are not a societal pact. You take it for yourself, thinking about your disease, in case you get infected, and not to help society fight the pandemic. Vaccines don't stop infection and they don't stop transmission.

However, on television, the message is different: "The vaccine protects both you and the people around you," said epidemiologist Pedro Hallal on TV Globo, Brazil's largest network, in a recent report. He was just repeating a pseudoscientific consensus created by authorities and massively repeated like Goebbels' propaganda.

By saying that vaccines protect people "around you," a statement as untrue as the claim that Jews were the spreaders of typhus, you point out who is to blame for COVID-19: those who decided not to get the vaccine.

At the same time, making the decision to accept vaccines to escape pressure, such as not losing your job or being able to go to a hospital, is not a simple thing. In the Pfizer study of six-month results, published in NEJM, more people died from all causes in the vaccine group than in the placebo group. There were 15 versus 14. Then, when they updated that number at the FDA, the scenario got even worse for the vaccinated: 21 to 17. By the way, the frightening numbers from VAERS, the side effect reporting system, seem to confirm in real life the risk detected in the "gold standard" study. And nobody knows exactly how much under-reporting there is in VAERS, it is just known that there is.

Besides these discouraging numbers, soon after the beginning of the sales and application in the population, a report in the BMJ, one of the most respected scientific journals in the world, pointed out that there was fraud in the study. In the sequence, the report suffered censorship, like those that occurred during the Nazi era. And then we learned that Pfizer, together with the FDA, asked for 55 years to release the safety data, raising more distrust about the reliability of the product.

And no one at the FDA wants to debate the safety data at all. Anyone who says anything outside the consensus of the bureaucrats is accused, fired, persecuted, offended, and censored. In the Moderna study, the bizarre things are similar. And strange things happen with contractual agreements, as in the case of Astra Zeneca with Brazil, where they want to build a vault to hide the secret agreement, claiming institutional security.

This is because we already knew that 50% of the FDA is funded by the pharmaceutical industries. We also knew that Pfizer paid the largest fine in history for "fraudulent marketing" and we already knew that the FDA, which approved the vaccine, cannot be trusted because, among other things, it has hidden fraud in scientific studies. Furthermore, the FDA has the power to control the press. In other words, the companies rule the press. And the WHO? The same thing, after all, 50% of its income comes from industry.

So, vaccines do not interrupt the cycle and it is at least understandable, given all these facts and data, that someone refuses to go to a healthcare facility and take a simple needle prick, even if it is offered for free.

It becomes even more understandable if someone chooses another option in case of being infected by the virus. Especially if you are someone who is aware of the results of treatment with safe, inexpensive, generic, and off-patent drugs, such as the numbers presented by Dr George Fareed and Dr Brian Tyson, with 3,962 COVID patients treated early with zero deaths.

Or if the person is aware of places that use treatments in their official protocols, such as Uttar Pradesh in India or Chiapas in Mexico, two examples among several that dominated the COVID-19 pandemic.

And I finally understood "good German"

With the pseudoscientific consensus that vaccines protect people "around you" massively disseminated, by reading a news story, I finally understood the "good German".

I needed something that experienced the mood of that time to understand it.

He is a boy from Cyprus. He tried to go to Germany to have surgery. "At the last minute, the Frankfurt hospital told authorities in Cyprus that the surgery wasn't going to happen. The hospital reportedly cited the parents' lack of a COVID-19 vaccine as the reason", the news reports.

"Cypriot authorities reportedly suggested a different guardian journey with the boy to Germany but were unsuccessful in persuading the hospital", informs the report.

With Germany's refusal, they tried in the United Kingdom, the country that was a base of the fight against fascism. It was also denied. Later they tried Israel, the country made up of the people who suffered the Holocaust, but was also refused.

The child was not infected. The parents were not infected. And even with vaccines that do not reduce transmission, they decided that the parents are to blame for the pandemic and sent a message: that their child deserves to die because of it.

What is the difference between the health professionals in those hospitals and the doctors who applauded Dr Jost Walbaum? What is the difference between them and those who saw the trains full of children going to Auschwitz and didn't care? None. They made me understand the "good German". A contempt for the lives of others.

"Recipients are heavily scrutinized to qualify for hard-to-come-by hearts or any other organs for transplant. They have to go to the patient most likely to survive," commented an anonymous "good German" in the news, behaving like the people who were afraid of the starving children in the Warsaw ghetto.

"Ignore the rules, engage in high risk behavior and get tossed off the list for transplants. Same rules that have always been in place," commented a North American who appreciates rules being obeyed.

In other news, a US hospital denied a heart transplant to an unvaccinated patient, condemning him to death. "DJ Ferguson, 31, urgently needs a new heart, but Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston has taken him off the transplant list," said his father, David.

Ferguson is not a person infected with the virus, but just a person who has not taken a vaccine that does not prevent him from being infected or transmitting the virus. "I am in favor without question, are you going to put the guy in the hospital, save a life being able to contaminate several members of the medical and nursing staff?" questioned Thiago, a Facebook user. "Radicalism is you denying science," commented Cleber, from Rio de Janeiro, in the post.

In other words, the "good German" was a guy who believed he was "following science". I have not found any record of Germans who opposed this fear created against Jews. But I believe that probably when someone did object, he was accused of being a "science denier".

It doesn't matter that today we have 10 billion doses administered, and every reasonably well-informed person knows or has heard of someone who, even if vaccinated, contracted COVID. People believe the authorities who call themselves spokesmen of science, not the science itself.

By fear, the main ethical agreement in history was revoked

Defendants during a session of the doctors' trial at Nuremberg. Credit: United States Holocaust Memorial Museum

Shortly after World War II there was a series of 12 trials in Nuremberg. It was aimed at convicting captured Nazi war criminals. The first one, the most important, took place between December 9, 1946 and August 20, 1947. It was against the lying doctors and scientists.

The charges against them were conspiracy to commit war crimes, crimes against humanity, and conducting medical experiments without the consent of the participants, such as those in the concentration camps and occupied zones. Of the 23 defendants, seven were acquitted and seven received death sentences. The remainder received prison sentences ranging from 10 years to life imprisonment.

Out of this trial came the most important ethical agreement in history: the Nuremberg Code. It was intended to prevent the Nazi absurdities from ever being repeated. The first item of the code, the most essential of all, defines: "The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential."

It has been explained in detail, so that there is no doubt: "This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, over-reaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion."

Today, Covid vaccines are still experimental. After all, the truth is extremely simple and there is no open question: it is impossible to know the long-term effect. It has been in massive use for just over a year. The amount of doses, for example, has not yet been defined. The long-term effects of vaccines are uncertain. They may, and hopefully will, do no harm. But only a time traveler can claim that the vaccines are safe.

The study records themselves on the official websites document everything, so that there is no doubt: Pfizer's study ends on May 2, 2023. Moderna's ends on October 27, 2022, Janssen's on January 2, 2023, and Astrazeneca's on February 14, 2023.

At the same time, rulers in various places, hearing the grotesque lie that vaccines protect people "around", have decided to implement the useless health passports, coercing and forcing people to participate in medical experiments. In other words, out of fear of disease, they revoked the main human rights agreement in human history. No surprise to a world that considers as normal three countries to refuse a cardiac surgery for a child.

Austria, the first country to easily join the Third Reich, hires agents to persecute those who do not want to participate in the medical experiment. Austrians who are not vaccinated face fines of up to 3600 euros for non-compliance, and can go to prison if they refuse to pay, reports the Swiss website Blick. In addition, Austrian health authorities have even put all unvaccinated people under house arrest.

Australia, on the other hand, went further. Afraid of the unvaccinated, they created their own version of the Warsaw Ghetto. It is located in the northern territories. It is highly guarded and police hunt down escapees. "Australian police have arrested three people who broke out of a Covid quarantine compound in the middle of the night," reports BBC news.

They did not have the virus. "Officers found them after a manhunt on Wednesday. All had tested negative to Covid the day before," the news release said.

And the Australian idea of reviving the Warsaw Ghetto has inspired doctors elsewhere to say phrases worthy of Dr Jost Walbaum. "If I had the opportunity and the authority I would do my best to create concentration camps for the unvaccinated," said the medical director of the Villa Sofia - Cervello hospitals in Palermo, a city that in the past showed appreciation for Mussolini.

Moreover, today it is possible to understand how authoritarianism is implanted with the support of a frightened population and a press that refuses to do its job. In a program on television in Brazil, a reporter afraid of the unvaccinated asked about the implications for parents who refuse to vaccinate their children. A public official explained that parents can face fines and even have their children taken by the state.

In the aftermath the reporter questioned whether ordinary people should report the parents to the authorities. "You should report them," replied the law judge. "As was done with Germans who hid Jews in the basement," journalist Paula Schimitt commented.

In Canada, the country that has already asked its citizens to report people who criticize government health decisions, Judge Cathaline Heinrichs has banned a father from sharing social media posts related to COVID-19 with his son. And it went further: she prohibited the father from discussing the COVID-19 vaccination with his 11-year-old son or providing the child with "other information about the vaccine or the disease" such as the Pfizer study fraud news published in the BMJ.

"Fear corrupts the greatest certainties," said to me by a physician friend, professor of medicine, who has treated 750 COVID patients with only one death, just the one person who did not do all the treatment. He asked for anonymity so as not to suffer persecution, offenses or defamation.

"History repeats itself, first time as tragedy, the second as farce," Karl Marx once said.

Resistance

In 1941, during the Nazi occupation of France, the underground newspaper Défense de la France - France Soir was born. It was the newspaper of the French resistance. They denounced the fascist occupation government, human rights violations, and the false science of the Nazis. They were accused of producing disinformation. Subverting the censorship, in a heroic way, in 1944, they distributed up to 450 thousand copies daily. Besides news, they produced, in their printing plants, passports for persecuted Jews.

With ups and downs, France Soir survives to this day. Now, during the pandemic, they have been denouncing false science, human rights violations, fascist rules, and had their interviews with Luc Montagnier, Nobel Laureate in Medicine, censored on youtube. The newspaper has been accused again of publishing disinformation and they are fighting against totalitarian passports. It is the only newspaper with history that preserves the courage to do all this. "We have the same spirit of resistance," told me Xavier Azalbert, the newspaper's director of publications. It's the coolest place in the world where they invite me to get up on a stool and curse Nazis. It's the tradition of the newspaper.

Disclaimer

I have my ears ready to hear offenses for writing this article. I will accept them all, as long as the person who wishes to offend me first says that he agrees with the child in Cyprus not having his cardiac emergency attended to.

Auteur(s): Filipe Rafaeli, pour FranceSoir

https://www.francesoir.fr/opinions-trib ... ood-german
Belligerent Savant

Postby stickdog99 » Wed May 11, 2022 5:27 pm

What face masks were used for in Gitmo

stickdog99

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed May 11, 2022 8:21 pm

Whatever the 'long game' may be here, I welcome anything that ends the current vaccine hysteria.

https://globalcovidsummit.org/news/decl ... -integrity

Declaration IV - Restore Scientific Integrity

A Joint Statement, representing 17,000 Physicians and Medical Scientists to end the National Emergency, Restore Scientific Integrity, and Address Crimes Against Humanity.

PHYSICIANS AND MEDICAL SCIENTISTS

17 HOURS AGO

17,000 physicians and medical scientists declare that the state of medical emergency must be lifted, scientific integrity restored, and crimes against humanity addressed.

We, the physicians and medical scientists of the world, united through our loyalty to the Hippocratic Oath, recognize that the disastrous COVID-19 public health policies imposed on doctors and our patients are the culmination of a corrupt medical alliance of pharmaceutical, insurance, and healthcare institutions, along with the financial trusts which control them. They have infiltrated our medical system at every level, and are protected and supported by a parallel alliance of big tech, media, academics and government agencies who profited from this orchestrated catastrophe.

This corrupt alliance has compromised the integrity of our most prestigious medical societies to which we belong, generating an illusion of scientific consensus by substituting truth with propaganda. This alliance continues to advance unscientific claims by censoring data, and intimidating and firing doctors and scientists for simply publishing actual clinical results or treating their patients with proven, life-saving medicine. These catastrophic decisions came at the expense of the innocent, who are forced to suffer health damage and death caused by intentionally withholding critical and time-sensitive treatments, or as a result of coerced genetic therapy injections, which are neither safe nor effective.

The medical community has denied patients the fundamental human right to provide true informed consent for the experimental COVID-19 injections. Our patients are also blocked from obtaining the information necessary to understand risks and benefits of vaccines, and their alternatives, due to widespread censorship and propaganda spread by governments, public health officials and media. Patients continue to be subjected to forced lock-downs which harm their health, careers and children’s education, and damage social and family bonds critical to civil society. This is not a coincidence. In the book entitled “COVID-19: The Great Reset”, leadership of this alliance has clearly stated their intention is to leverage COVID-19 as an “opportunity” to reset our entire global society, culture, political structures, and economy.

Our 17,000 Global COVID Summit physicians and medical scientists represent a much larger, enlightened global medical community who refuse to be compromised, and are united and willing to risk the wrath of the corrupt medical alliance to defend the health of their patients.

The mission of the Global COVID Summit is to end this orchestrated crisis, which has been illegitimately imposed on the world, and to formally declare that the actions of this corrupt alliance constitute nothing less than crimes against humanity.

We must restore the people’s trust in medicine, which begins with free and open dialogue between physicians and medical scientists. We must restore medical rights and patient autonomy. This includes the foundational principle of the sacred doctor-patient relationship. The social need for this is decades overdue, and therefore, we the physicians of the world are compelled to take action.

After two years of scientific research, millions of patients treated, hundreds of clinical trials performed and scientific data shared, we have demonstrated and documented our success in understanding and combating COVID-19. In considering the risks versus benefits of major policy decisions, our Global COVID Summit of 17,000 physicians and medical scientists from all over the world have reached consensus on the following foundational principles:

1. We declare and the data confirm that the COVID-19 experimental genetic therapy injections must end.
2. We declare doctors should not be blocked from providing life-saving medical treatment.
3. We declare the state of national emergency, which facilitates corruption and extends the pandemic, should be immediately terminated.
4. We declare medical privacy should never again be violated, and all travel and social restrictions must cease.
5. We declare masks are not and have never been effective protection against an airborne respiratory virus in the community setting.
6. We declare funding and research must be established for vaccination damage, death and suffering.
7. We declare no opportunity should be denied, including education, career, military service or medical treatment, over unwillingness to take an injection.
8. We declare that first amendment violations and medical censorship by government, technology and media companies should cease, and the Bill of Rights be upheld.
9. We declare that Pfizer, Moderna, BioNTech, Janssen, Astra Zeneca, and their enablers, withheld and willfully omitted safety and effectiveness information from patients and physicians, and should be immediately indicted for fraud.
10. We declare government and medical agencies must be held accountable.

Watch the full video below and DISCUSS with doctors and supporters here. If you have trouble seeing the video, here's an alternate link.

https://forum.demed.com/COVID/

https://thehighwire.com/videos/live-wor ... id-summit/

And:

https://www.voiceforscienceandsolidarit ... 9-pandemic

May 9, 2022

Geert Vanden Bossche Predictions on evolution Covid 19 pandemic [UPDATE May 2022]

"I SERIOUSLY expect that a series of new highly virulent and highly infectious SARS-CoV-2 (SC-2) variants will now rapidly and independently emerge in highly vaccinated countries all over the world and that they will soon spread at high pace. I expect the current pattern of repetitive infections and relatively mild disease in vaccinees to soon aggravate and be replaced by severe disease and death. Unfortunately, there is no way vaccinees can rely on assistance from their innate immune system to protect against coronaviruses as their relevant innate IgM antibodies are increasingly being outcompeted by infection-enhancing vaccinal Abs, which are continuously recalled due to the circulation of highly infectious Omicron variants. In contrast, Omicron’s high infectiousness would enable the non-vaccinated to train their innate immune defense against SC-2 while the infectious and pathogenic capacity of the new SC-2 variants would be debilitated in the non-vaccinated for lack of infection-enhancing Abs in their blood. Unless..."

We'll find out soon enough. Hopefully not nearly as harmful to the majority as predicted here.
Belligerent Savant

Postby Grizzly » Thu May 12, 2022 12:30 am

Whistleblowers reveal the FBI has labeled dozens of investigations into parents with a threat tag created by the FBI’s Counterterrorism Division
Despite AG Merrick claiming the FBI was not investigating parents as domestic terrorists, he ordered the FBI to do just that.

https://twitter.com/JudiciaryGOP/status/1524531031851909120?s=20&t=rYvRJdoOGncslOAnQM4Lag

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby 8bitagent » Fri May 13, 2022 5:48 am

LOL, I thought "J and J" was one of the original "cool vaxxes" to get. Oops
FDA restricts J&J’s COVID-19 vaccine due to blood clot risk

https://apnews.com/article/covid-scienc ... c1b2394ab3

I know this forum was heavily conditioned around the desconstruction and dissemination of understanding 9/11 as it relates to the world at large, but now it seems clear that "COVID-19" did more to transform/fuck up society in a way 9/11 never did. At least on a societal/financial/mental level.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sun May 22, 2022 1:15 pm

Is Subject #12312982 the Key to Proving Pfizer Vaccine Trial Fraud?

The Story of Augusto Roux

Subject # 12312982 in Pfizer study C4591001 is Augusto Roux, a 35-year old lawyer from Buenos Aires, Argentina who volunteered for Pfizer’s stage 3 trial of its COVID-19 vaccine (or whatever you want to call it) in order to protect his mother with emphysema.

His story and some of the shenanigans surrounding the Argentinian trial site have been amply covered by Dr. David Healy in three sprawling but extremely important blog posts: 1, 2, 3. The first one was published March 1st, but it was only last week that I caught on to this story, so I’m assuming most of you probably aren’t familiar with it. So please share this — we’ve got to get the word out, because Augusto Roux may very well hold the key to bringing down the Pfizer vaccine trial, or a least proving fraud at the largest trial site that was home to over 10% of the participants in the trial.

If you don’t have time to sink your teeth into David’s posts (even just the 1st one), I’ll bring you up to speed on key details:

On the way home after his second dose on Sept. 9, 2020, he began feeling unwell, developed a high fever and felt terribly ill until he fainted on Sept. 11 and finally went to the hospital on Sept. 12 (not the one where the trial was being run). They did a thorough work-up, including a CAT scan of his chest that showed an abnormal collection of fluid around the outside of the heart. Basically he had pericarditis.

On Sept. 14, he was discharged. The doctor wrote in his chart that he had suffered an adverse reaction to the vaccine. Augusto was told by hospital staff they there had been a huge influx of people from the clinical trial coming to the hospital (there were 2,981 subjects enrolled in the trial before Augusto), so his experience was not new to them. (The trial site managed to enlist several thousand subjects in just a few weeks.) One nurse estimated they had seen around 300 people.

Now here’s where it gets really interesting, and we know all of this because Augusto, a lawyer, successfully sued to get his medical and trial clinical records, even though it took him over a year. I will try to make a long story short:

Even though Augusto had a negative PCR test at the hospital, and even though the doctor at the hospital wrote that his condition was due to the vaccine, when Augusto called the trial site on Sept. 14 to notify them he was in the hospital, they wrote down in his clinical trial record that he had been admitted for a bilateral pneumonia that had nothing to do with the “investigational product” — even though that was not what he told them.

On October 7, the clinical trial notes that “at the request of the sponsor” (AKA Pfizer), the adverse event code was update to COVID-19 disease. And that’s how Pfizer made cases of myocarditis and pericarditis disappear, by sweeping them under the rug of COVID-19. Moreover, the diagnosis of COVID-19 would not count against the efficacy calculations, since those required a positive PCR test to confirm diagnosis.

Two days later On Oct. 9, Augusto was formally unblinded. The principal investigator for the trial, Fernando Polack, had told him that Augusto could only be unblinded if his life were in danger, which is simply untrue. So Augusto appealed to ANMAT, the Argentinian FDA. In a formal hearing they forced the trial investigators to tell Augusto if he had received the vaccine or not. He had. If you think the timing of the Oct. 7 request by Pfizer to change his AE is suspect, you’re not alone.

A day before the hearing (and a day after the change in AE status), Polack wrote in Augusto’s clinical trial records that he had had an attack of severe anxiety starting on September 23, not caused by the vaccine, and wrote that Augusto suspected a conspiracy between the two hospitals, described his anxiety as constitutional, and noted that it was ongoing.

To add insult to injury, two days after the ANMAT hearing, Polack had the mental health diagnosis added to Augusto’s actual medical records. Of course a pediatrician like Polack has no business making mental health diagnoses, especially without any formal assessment.

Recall that Polack was the first author on the December, 2020 NEJM paper on the safety and efficacy of the vaccine. He is also one of the directors of i-trials, the site management organization paid handsomely by Pfizer to run the trial in Argentina (the largest site of the trial by far). If he raised an alarm about the vaccine safety, his company would have lost a ton of money and would be an unlikely choice by any company to run any trials in the future. So to say that he had an interest in achieving a positive trial outcome would be quite an understatement. There may be other conflicts we’re not aware of.

I spoke with Augusto at length over zoom last week. Such a nice man. He told me he has recordings of Polack and another senior trial investigator admitting to him over the phone in separate conversations that somebody at the trial site died. However, according to information provided to a member of the Argentine parliament, nobody is recorded as having died in the trial at that site. We still have to confirm that, but if true it’s huge. He has other information about severe adverse events that were covered up by the trial investigators. But his well-document case alone is enough to sink the ship.

Now, the last set of files released as part of the FDA FOIA document dump included several data files from the trial, including a dataset with all of the protocol deviations recorded during the trial. These occur whenever the study protocol is not followed, and they are supposed to be recorded.

So what do these records indicate for Augusto? Here are the 3 deviations listed:

2020-09-12 Nasal swab not collected for the visit where it is required
2020-09-12 Visit performed outside of protocol specified window.
2020-10-09 Blind compromised

We know that Augusto did not visit the trial site on Sept. 12 because he was in the hospital. Apparently the “visit performed” they refer to is his hospitalization. And while it is technically true that the trial site did not collect the swab for the PCR, a swab was collected and a test done, just not at the trial site. And it correctly records his blind as having been compromised on Oct. 9. But, oddly, in the field reserved to record the ‘unblinding date,’ none is given. Furthermore, even though the unblinding should have been grounds to exclude Augusto from the trial efficacy analyses, it was not marked as important or as something worthy of exclusion.

There are many fishy things in the protocol deviation data, which I will be writing about soon. So, as they say, watch this space!

https://jackanapes.substack.com/p/is-su ... roving?s=r

And:

@JeanRees10

Highly recommend a read about Augusto Roux, who was in the Pfizer Clinical Trial, in Argentina.

@DrDavidHealy
documents his story with medical records, a timeline, as well as illustrative descriptions

Augusto, too, had an anxiety note/dx - October 11th
https://davidhealy.org/disappeared-in-argentina/

https://twitter.com/JeanRees10/status/1 ... OrwrBc9iLw

And:

@ITGuy1959

Meanwhile over on Reddit this is awful. As if pericarditis isn’t bad enough, imagine getting written off time and again as “anxiety”.

There were many more “Me too” replies than room to post.

(Sometimes) safe and effective.

https://twitter.com/ITGuy1959/status/15 ... OrwrBc9iLw
Belligerent Savant

Postby Belligerent Savant » Tue May 24, 2022 8:44 am

Egregious Crimes Against Humanity

The data can't continue to be hidden much longer.

Gigi Foster
University of New South Wales
Paul Frijters
LSE, MBS College Saudi Arabia and IZA

Hiding the Elephant:
The Tragedy of COVID Policy and Its
Economist Apologists*

In 2020 and 2021, the world witnessed policies that caused enormous net damage to nearly
every country. We demonstrate the usefulness of the new WELLBY currency in gauging the
costs and benefits of COVID policies and review the contributions of Australian economists
to the scholarly and public debates about these policies. Our analysis documents the
value of what was destroyed, the weak resistance mounted by the Australian economics
profession during this period, and the role played by many Australian economists as
apologists for Australia’s most catastrophic peacetime economic policy failure. We close
with ideas for working towards a better future

https://docs.iza.org/dp15294.pdf

AND:

HOW TO LIE WITH STATISTICS: Official Government Agencies are Covering Up a Vaccine Genocide

May 23 2022

Even when they publish the data, governments are still hiding the massive wave of death left in the wake of the Covid vaccine rollouts by publishing the raw data in indigestible and confusing formats, banking on the public's inability to do its own analysis.

The good:
England publishes its deaths statistics broken down by age group and vaccination status.

The bad:
The statistics they publish are purposely and nearly-hopelessly obfuscated.

The ugly:
When you analyze the data, it very clearly shows that the vaccines are killing children.

In fact, if just this data including the healthiest and most robust individuals in society were extrapolated to the population as a whole, we can confidently say that the government would effectively kill off a minimum of 0.5% of its healthy population every year by mandating they take 3 doses of Covid vaccines, almost certainly in the single-digit, if not higher, percentages for the less healthy and the elderly.

And they know this; which is the reason they hide these results from the public being able to see them in any meaningful way without doing their own math and creating their own spreadsheets and charts to analyze them.

When you look at the raw data England publishes, first of all, you will be overwhelmed by the sheer volume of it. Second, you will be frustrated at the uselessness of the format of the data (America's CDC publications are even worse). But once you dive into it, you will be shocked at what they are covering up and just how they are doing it...

HIDING THE TRUTH IN PLAIN SIGHT

The most indefensible data is that of children between the ages of 10-14 years old. These human beings with their whole lives ahead of them stand at nearly zero statistical risk from Covid. And yet, as we will see, their otherwise negligible risk of death multiplies astronomically after taking the vaccine. And keep in mind these data do not even cover injuries or chronic illnesses such as myocarditis or paralysis or other permanent disability such as acquired immune deficiency or sterility, etc., nor any hospitalizations that do not terminate in death.

One thing the British did provide that is helpful, though, was the breakdown of how many doses and also how much time had passed before a death occurred. This is enlightening, as it clearly shows that the risk from taking the vaccine does not decrease over time, meaning it would be associated with a transient reaction, but is actually a systemic disease process that metastasizes over time. That makes sense since these so-called vaccines are not really vaccines but genetic experiments with multiple vectors of toxicity and disease programmed into them. (The mRNA codes the host's cells into replicating copies of the Covid spike protein, which is in itself toxic and contains multiple genetic sequences taken from HIV's spike protein, which was coincidentally another novel virus definitely not man made.)

The most insidious trick England played on the public with the data was to show the column labeled "Person-years" as just an un-connected number without associating it to any of the raw death figures. This misleads the casual viewer into ignoring that column, since it requires a mathematical formula to force all of the other data to show any sort of meaningful information. Since there are massive variations in the sample sizes between the raw death figures, the numbers can seem to suggest that there is no correlation, or even a negative correlation, between vaccine status and deaths. In fact, there is a statistically massive correlation that indicates that more doses plus more time elapsed equals more deaths.

Examining the data, we find that Covid deaths are statistically insignificant in the unvaccinated. There is a minor spike after the 1st shot, and we can assume that children who suffered a bad reaction from the 1st would not have gotten a 2nd, hence those who are prone to a bad reaction are self-selected out of the data for the 2nd shot which shows no casualties in the first 3 weeks. Non-Covid deaths begin increasing rapidly after 3 weeks after the 2nd dose and then again skyrocket massively after their unfortunate 3rd dose. When 3 weeks have transpired since their 3rd dose/booster, child Covid deaths shoot up exponentially, seemingly out of nowhere, as we will see.

Now, here is how they present the data, if you navigate over to Table 6 (I'll show you where this data can be found at the end of the article)...

Everything seems random and innocuous. But that's because the significance of the data is hidden within the sample size, which is shown in the "Person-years" column. The large death counts for unvaccinated children are misleading since the sample size of that category is over 2.68 million individuals.

In the notes, we see that "Person-years" take into account both the number of people and the amount of time spent in each vaccination status. So to convert this figure into a meaningful "per 100,000" number we use the formula: Person-years divided by 100,000 and then convert that number into a 12-month period (the period covered by the data is actually 14 months, so we multiply the numbers by 12 divided by 14 to fit the data to 1 statistical year).

Note that the sample sizes are smaller in the later 2nd dose and the 3rd dose data. This does not mean that the death counts are unreliable--it simply means that the confidence level is lower than for those with higher sample sizes. That means that the overall real-world averages might be either higher or lower than these data suggest, but it does not mean we should dismiss these deaths as insignificant or ignore the obvious trends they suggest.

Knowing that, let's convert the data into a meaningful format (I've rounded to the nearest whole number, since figures less than one are not statistically relevant when dealing in per-100,000 data)...

Now let's look at a bar graph of that data...

And if you'd like to see how those increased vaccine-death numbers equate to percentages...

We can infer from the data that the "normal" baseline death rate among this age group would be 0.01% (one one-hundredth of one percent) per year. When the data might even come close to suggesting that this age group would be dying at 46 times higher rates, this should signal the most grave and urgent government response imaginable. That they are instead choosing to hide this data and to persecute those who seek answers is the most damning indictment. They are committing genocide on a scale just short of sending troops out to shoot innocent people minding their own business.

This data should have triggered international alarm bells, it should have triggered massive criminal investigations, and of course it should have triggered an immediate halt to and recall of all Covid vaccines.

But it didn't, and they continue to lie to you and to mandate these deadly shots for our children.

Here is where you will find the link to download the Excel data:
https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulation ... tusengland

This is the link for the data I used:
https://www.ons.gov.uk/file?uri=%2Fpeop ... ected.xlsx

https://cointhoughts.co/how-to-lie-with ... -genocide/

Welcome corrections to the above interpretations of the data.
Belligerent Savant

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed May 25, 2022 3:12 pm

Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS)

A call for an independent inquiry into the origin of the SARS-CoV-2 virus

Neil L. Harrison nh2298@columbia.edu and Jeffrey D. Sachs sachs@ei.columbia.edu
Authors

May 19, 2022

https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.2202769119

Since the identification of theSARS-CoV-2 in Wuhan, China, in January 2020 (1), the origin of the virus has been a topic of intense scientific debate and public speculation. The two main hypotheses are that the virus emerged from human exposure to an infected animal [“zoonosis” (2)] or that it emerged in a research-related incident (3). The investigation into the origin of the virus has been made difficult by the lack of key evidence from the earliest days of the outbreak—there’s no doubt that greater transparency on the part of Chinese authorities would be enormously helpful. Nevertheless, we argue here that there is much important information that can be gleaned from US-based research institutions, information not yet made available for independent, transparent, and scientific scrutiny.

The data available within the United States would explicitly include, but are not limited to, viral sequences gathered and held as part of the PREDICT project and other funded programs, as well as sequencing data and laboratory notebooks from US laboratories. We call on US government scientific agencies, most notably the NIH, to support a full, independent, and transparent investigation of the origins of SARS-CoV-2. This should take place, for example, within a tightly focused science-based bipartisan Congressional inquiry with full investigative powers, which would be able to ask important questions—but avoid misguided witch-hunts governed more by politics than by science.

Essential US Investigations

The US intelligence community (IC) was tasked, in 2021 by President Joe Biden (4), with investigating the origin of the virus. In their summary public statement, the IC writes that “all agencies assess that two hypotheses are plausible: natural exposure to an infected animal and a laboratory-associated incident” (4). The IC further writes that “China’s cooperation most likely would be needed to reach a conclusive assessment of the origins of COVID-19 [coronavirus disease 2019].” Of course, such cooperation is highly warranted and should be pursued by the US Government and the US scientific community. Yet, as outlined below, much could be learned by investigating US-supported and US-based work that was underway in collaboration with Wuhan-based institutions, including the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV), China. It is still not clear whether the IC investigated these US-supported and US-based activities. If it did, it has yet to make any of its findings available to the US scientific community for independent and transparent analysis and assessment. If, on the other hand, the IC did not investigate these US-supported and US-based activities, then it has fallen far short of conducting a comprehensive investigation.

This lack of an independent and transparent US-based scientific investigation has had four highly adverse consequences. First, public trust in the ability of US scientific institutions to govern the activities of US science in a responsible manner has been shaken. Second, the investigation of the origin of SARS-CoV-2 has become politicized within the US Congress (5); as a result, the inception of an independent and transparent investigation has been obstructed and delayed. Third, US researchers with deep knowledge of the possibilities of a laboratory-associated incident have not been enabled to share their expertise effectively. Fourth, the failure of NIH, one of the main funders of the US–China collaborative work, to facilitate the investigation into the origins of SARS-CoV-2 (4) has fostered distrust regarding US biodefense research activities.
Much of the work on SARS-like CoVs performed in Wuhan was part of an active and highly collaborative US–China scientific research program funded by the US Government (NIH, Defense Threat Reduction Agency [DTRA], and US Agency for International Development [USAID]), coordinated by researchers at EcoHealth Alliance (EHA), but involving researchers at several other US institutions. For this reason, it is important that US institutions be transparent about any knowledge of the detailed activities that were underway in Wuhan and in the United States. The evidence may also suggest that research institutions in other countries were involved, and those too should be asked to submit relevant information (e.g., with respect to unpublished sequences).

Participating US institutions include the EHA, the University of North Carolina (UNC), the University of California at Davis (UCD), the NIH, and the USAID. Under a series of NIH grants and USAID contracts, EHA coordinated the collection of SARS-like bat CoVs from the field in southwest China and southeast Asia, the sequencing of these viruses, the archiving of these sequences (involving UCD), and the analysis and manipulation of these viruses (notably at UNC). A broad spectrum of coronavirus research work was done not only in Wuhan (including groups at Wuhan University and the Wuhan CDC, as well as WIV) but also in the United States. The exact details of the fieldwork and laboratory work of the EHA-WIV-UNC partnership, and the engagement of other institutions in the United States and China, has not been disclosed for independent analysis. The precise nature of the experiments that were conducted, including the full array of viruses collected from the field and the subsequent sequencing and manipulation of those viruses, remains unknown.

EHA, UNC, NIH, USAID, and other research partners have failed to disclose their activities to the US scientific community and the US public, instead declaring that they were not involved in any experiments that could have resulted in the emergence of SARS-CoV-2. The NIH has specifically stated (6) that there is a significant evolutionary distance between the published viral sequences and that of SARS-CoV-2 and that the pandemic virus could not have resulted from the work sponsored by NIH. Of course, this statement is only as good as the limited data on which it is based, and verification of this claim is dependent on gaining access to any other unpublished viral sequences that are deposited in relevant US and Chinese databases (7,8). On May 11, 2022, Acting NIH Director Lawrence Tabak testified before Congress that several such sequences in a US database were removed from public view, and that this was done at the request of both Chinese and US investigators.

Blanket denials from the NIH are no longer good enough. Although the NIH and USAID have strenuously resisted full disclosure of the details of the EHA-WIV-UNC work program, several documents leaked to the public or released through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) have raised concerns. These research proposals make clear that the EHA-WIV-UNC collaboration was involved in the collection of a large number of so-far undocumented SARS-like viruses and was engaged in their manipulation within biological safety level (BSL)-2 and BSL-3 laboratory facilities, raising concerns that an airborne virus might have infected a laboratory worker (9). A variety of scenarios have been discussed by others, including an infection that involved a natural virus collected from the field or perhaps an engineered virus manipulated in one of the laboratories (3).

Overlooked Details

Special concerns surround the presence of an unusual furin cleavage site (FCS) in SARS-CoV-2 (10) that augments the pathogenicity and transmissibility of the virus relative to related viruses like SARS-CoV-1 (11, 12). SARS-CoV-2 is, to date, the only identified member of the subgenus sarbecovirus that contains an FCS, although these are present in other coronaviruses (13, 14). A portion of the sequence of the spike protein of some of these viruses is illustrated in the alignment shown in Fig. 1, illustrating the unusual nature of the FCS and its apparent insertion in SARS-CoV-2 (15). From the first weeks after the genome sequence of SARS-CoV-2 became available, researchers have commented on the unexpected presence of the FCS within SARS-CoV-2—the implication being that SARS-CoV-2 might be a product of laboratory manipulation. In a review piece arguing against this possibility, it was asserted that the amino acid sequence of the FCS in SARS-CoV-2 is an unusual, nonstandard sequence for an FCS and that nobody in a laboratory would design such a novel FCS (13).

In fact, the assertion that the FCS in SARS-CoV-2 has an unusual, nonstandard amino acid sequence is false. The amino acid sequence of the FCS in SARS-CoV-2 also exists in the human ENaC α subunit (16), where it is known to be functional and has been extensively studied (17, 18). The FCS of human ENaC α has the amino acid sequence RRAR'SVAS (Fig. 2), an eight–amino-acid sequence that is perfectly identical with the FCS of SARS-CoV-2 (16). ENaC is an epithelial sodium channel, expressed on the apical surface of epithelial cells in the kidney, colon, and airways (19, 20), that plays a critical role in controlling fluid exchange. The ENaC α subunit has a functional FCS (17, 18) that is essential for ion channel function (19) and has been characterized in a variety of species. The FCS sequence of human ENaC α (20) is identical in chimpanzee, bonobo, orangutan, and gorilla (SI Appendix, Fig. 1), but diverges in all other species, even primates, except one. (The one non-human non-great ape species with the same sequence is Pipistrellus kuhlii, a bat species found in Europe and Western Asia; other bat species, including Rhinolophus ferrumequinem, have a different FCS sequence in ENaC α [RKAR'SAAS]).

One consequence of this “molecular mimicry” between the FCS of SARS CoV-2 spike and the FCS of human ENaC is competition for host furin in the lumen of the Golgi apparatus, where the SARS-CoV-2 spike is processed. This results in a decrease in human ENaC expression (21). A decrease in human ENaC expression compromises airway function and has been implicated as a contributing factor in the pathogenesis of COVID-19 (22). Another consequence of this astonishing molecular mimicry is evidenced by apparent cross-reactivity with human ENaC of antibodies from COVID-19 patients, with the highest levels of cross-reacting antibodies directed against this epitope being associated with most severe disease (23).

We do not know whether the insertion of the FCS was the result of natural evolution (2, 13)—perhaps via a recombination event in an intermediate mammal or a human (13, 24)—or was the result of a deliberate introduction of the FCS into a SARS-like virus as part of a laboratory experiment. We do know that the insertion of such FCS sequences into SARS-like viruses was a specific goal of work proposed by the EHA-WIV-UNC partnership within a 2018 grant proposal (“DEFUSE”) that was submitted to the US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) (25). The 2018 proposal to DARPA was not funded, but we do not know whether some of the proposed work was subsequently carried out in 2018 or 2019, perhaps using another source of funding.

We also know that that this research team would be familiar with several previous experiments involving the successful insertion of an FCS sequence into SARS-CoV-1 (26) and other coronaviruses, and they had a lot of experience in construction of chimeric SARS-like viruses (27–29). In addition, the research team would also have some familiarity with the FCS sequence and the FCS-dependent activation mechanism of human ENaC α (19), which was extensively characterized at UNC (17, 18). For a research team assessing the pandemic potential of SARS-related coronaviruses, the FCS of human ENaC—an FCS known to be efficiently cleaved by host furin present in the target location (epithelial cells) of an important target organ (lung), of the target organism (human)—might be a rational, if not obvious, choice of FCS to introduce into a virus to alter its infectivity, in line with other work performed previously.

Of course, the molecular mimicry of ENaC within the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein might be a mere coincidence, although one with a very low probability. The exact FCS sequence present in SARS-CoV-2 has recently been introduced into the spike protein of SARS-CoV-1 in the laboratory, in an elegant series of experiments (12, 30), with predictable consequences in terms of enhanced viral transmissibility and pathogenicity. Obviously, the creation of such SARS-1/2 “chimeras” is an area of some concern for those responsible for present and future regulation of this area of biology. [Note that these experiments in ref. 30 were done in the context of a safe “pseudotyped” virus and thus posed no danger of producing or releasing a novel pathogen.] These simple experiments show that the introduction of the 12 nucleotides that constitute the FCS insertion in SARS-CoV-2 would not be difficult to achieve in a lab. It would therefore seem reasonable to ask that electronic communications and other relevant data from US groups should be made available for scrutiny.

Seeking Transparency

To date, the federal government, including the NIH, has not done enough to promote public trust and transparency in the science surrounding SARS-CoV-2. A steady trickle of disquieting information has cast a darkening cloud over the agency. The NIH could say more about the possible role of its grantees in the emergence of SARS-CoV-2, yet the agency has failed to reveal to the public the possibility that SARS-CoV-2 emerged from a research-associated event, even though several researchers raised that concern on February 1, 2020, in a phone conversation that was documented by email (5). Those emails were released to the public only through FOIA, and they suggest that the NIH leadership took an early and active role in promoting the “zoonotic hypothesis” and the rejection of the laboratory-associated hypothesis (5). The NIH has resisted the release of important evidence, such as the grant proposals and project reports of EHA, and has continued to redact materials released under FOIA, including a remarkable 290-page redaction in a recent FOIA release.

Information now held by the research team headed by EHA (7), as well as the communications of that research team with US research funding agencies, including NIH, USAID, DARPA, DTRA, and the Department of Homeland Security, could shed considerable light on the experiments undertaken by the US-funded research team and on the possible relationship, if any, between those experiments and the emergence of SARS-CoV-2. We do not assert that laboratory manipulation was involved in the emergence of SARS-CoV-2, although it is apparent that it could have been. However, we do assert that there has been no independent and transparent scientific scrutiny to date of the full scope of the US-based evidence.
The relevant US-based evidence would include the following information: laboratory notebooks, virus databases, electronic media (emails, other communications), biological samples, viral sequences gathered and held as part of the PREDICT project (7) and other funded programs, and interviews of the EHA-led research team by independent researchers, together with a full record of US agency involvement in funding the research on SARS-like viruses, especially with regard to projects in collaboration with Wuhan-based institutions. We suggest that a bipartisan inquiry should also follow up on the tentative conclusion of the IC (4) that the initial outbreak in Wuhan may have occurred no later than November 2019 and that therefore the virus was circulating before the cluster of known clinical cases in December. The IC did not reveal the evidence for this statement, nor when parts of the US Government or US-based researchers first became aware of a potential new outbreak. Any available information and knowledge of the earliest days of the outbreak, including viral sequences (8), could shed considerable light on the origins question.

We continue to recognize the tremendous value of US–China cooperation in ongoing efforts to uncover the proximal origins of the pandemic. Much vital information still resides in China, in the laboratories, hospital samples, and early epidemiological information not yet available to the scientific community. Yet a US-based investigation need not wait—there is much to learn from the US institutions that were extensively involved in research that may have contributed to, or documented the emergence of, the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Only an independent and transparent investigation, perhaps as a bipartisan Congressional inquiry, will reveal the information that is needed to enable a thorough scientific process of scrutiny and evaluation.

Supporting Information:
https://www.pnas.org/doi/suppl/10.1073/ ... 9.sapp.pdf

References
P. Zhou et al., A pneumonia outbreak associated with a new coronavirus of probable bat origin. Nature 579, 270–273 (2020).
Go to reference

K. G. Andersen, A. Rambaut, W. I. Lipkin, E. C. Holmes, R. F. Garry, The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2. Nat. Med. 26, 450–452 (2020).

Crossref

D. A. Relman, To stop the next pandemic, we need to unravel the origins of COVID-19. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 117, 29246–29248 (2020).

Crossref

Office of the Director of National Intelligence, National Intelligence Council, Updated assessment on COVID 19 origins. https://www.dni.gov/files/ODNI/document ... rigins.pdf. Accessed 21 February 2022.

Google Scholar

M. Hibbett, R. Grim, House republicans release text of redacted Fauci emails on COVID origins. The Intercept (12 January 2022). https://theintercept.com/2022/01/12/cov ... ed-emails/. Accessed 21 February 2022.

Google Scholar

NIAID, SARS-COV-2 and NIAID-supported bat coronavirus research. An analysis: Evolutionary distance of SARS-CoV-2 and bat coronaviruses studied under the NIH-supported research grant to EcoHealth Alliance (2021). https://www.niaid.nih.gov/diseases-cond ... t-research. Accessed 21 February 2022.
Go to reference

S. Suryanarayanan, Ecohealth alliance wanted to block disclosure of covid-19-relevant virus data from China. US Right to Know (10 January 2022). https://usrtk.org/biohazards-blog/ecohe ... rom-china/. Accessed 21 February 2022.

Google Scholar

J. D. Bloom, Recovery of deleted deep sequencing data sheds more light on the early Wuhan SARS-CoV-2 epidemic. Mol. Biol. Evol. 38, 5211–5224 (2021).

Crossref

M. Field, A lab assistant involved in COVID-19 research in Taiwan exposed 110 people after becoming infected at work. Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists (25 January 2022). https://thebulletin.org/2022/01/a-lab-a ... d-at-work/. Accessed 21 February 2022.
Go to reference

B. Coutard et al., The spike glycoprotein of the new coronavirus 2019-nCoV contains a furin-like cleavage site absent in CoV of the same clade. Antiviral Res. 176, 104742 (2020).
Go to reference
Crossref

M. Hoffmann, H. Kleine-Weber, S. Pöhlmann, A multibasic cleavage site in the spike protein of SARS-CoV-2 is essential for infection of human lung cells. Mol. Cell 78, 779–784.e5 (2020).
Go to reference
Crossref

T. P. Peacock et al., The furin cleavage site in the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein is required for transmission in ferrets. Nat. Microbiol. 6, 899–909 (2021).

Crossref

E. C. Holmes et al., The origins of SARS-CoV-2: A critical review. Cell 184, 4848–4856 (2021).

Crossref

Y. Wu, S. Zhao, Furin cleavage sites naturally occur in coronaviruses. Stem Cell Res. (Amst.) 50, 102115 (2020).
Go to reference
Crossref

Y. A. Chan, S. H. Zhan, The emergence of the spike furin cleavage site in SARS-CoV-2. Mol. Biol. Evol. 39, msab327 (2022).

Crossref

P. Anand, A. Puranik, M. Aravamudan, A. J. Venkatakrishnan, V. Soundararajan, SARS-CoV-2 strategically mimics proteolytic activation of human ENaC. eLife 9, e58603 (2020).

Crossref

A. García-Caballero, Y. Dang, H. He, M. J. Stutts, ENaC proteolytic regulation by channel-activating protease 2. J. Gen. Physiol. 132, 521–535 (2008).

Crossref

P. Kota, M. Gentzsch, Y. L. Dang, R. C. Boucher, M. J. Stutts, The N terminus of α-ENaC mediates ENaC cleavage and activation by furin. J. Gen. Physiol. 150, 1179–1187 (2018).

Crossref

T. R. Kleyman, D. C. Eaton, Regulating ENaC’s gate. Am. J. Physiol. Cell Physiol. 318, C150–C162 (2020).

Crossref

I. Hanukoglu, A. Hanukoglu, Epithelial sodium channel (ENaC) family: Phylogeny, structure-function, tissue distribution, and associated inherited diseases. Gene 579, 95–132 (2016).

Crossref

S. N. Grant, H. A. Lester, Regulation of epithelial sodium channel activity by SARS-CoV-1 and SARS-CoV-2 proteins. Biophys. J. 120, 2805–2813 (2021).
Go to reference
Crossref

M. Gentzsch, B. C. Rossier, A pathophysiological model for COVID-19: Critical importance of transepithelial sodium transport upon airway infection. Function 1, zqaa024 (2020).
Go to reference

W. A. Haynes et al; Yale IMPACT Team, High-resolution epitope mapping and characterization of SARS-CoV-2 antibodies in large cohorts of subjects with COVID-19. Commun. Biol. 4, 1317 (2021).
Go to reference
Crossref

W. R. Gallaher, A palindromic RNA sequence as a common breakpoint contributor to copy-choice recombination in SARS-COV-2. Arch. Virol. 165, 2341–2348 (2020).
Go to reference
Crossref

S. Lerner, M. Hvistendahl, New details emerge about coronavirus research at Chinese lab. The Intercept (6 September 2021). https://theintercept.com/2021/09/06/new ... inese-lab/. Accessed 22 February 2022.
Go to reference

K. E. Follis, J. York, J. H. Nunberg, Furin cleavage of the SARS coronavirus spike glycoprotein enhances cell-cell fusion but does not affect virion entry. Virology 350, 358–369 (2006).
Go to reference
Crossref

R. S. Baric, A. C. Sims, Development of mouse hepatitis virus and SARS-CoV infectious cDNA constructs. Curr. Top. Microbiol. Immunol. 287, 229–252 (2005).
Go to reference

V. D. Menachery et al., A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence. Nat. Med. 21, 1508–1513 (2015).
Crossref

B. Yount et al., Reverse genetics with a full-length infectious cDNA of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus. Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A. 100, 12995–13000 (2003).
Go to reference
Crossref

H. Winstone et al., The polybasic cleavage site in SARS-CoV-2 spike modulates viral sensitivity to type I interferon and IFITM2. J. Virol. 95, e02422-20 (2021).

Crossref

https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.2202769119
Belligerent Savant

Postby drstrangelove » Thu May 26, 2022 4:17 am

Winter has arrived in Australia and people are getting sick. Hospitals are starting to struggle, ambulance wait times are causing deaths, and in my state the teacher's union wants to shut schools. It could be any one combination of things, and yet there is only one thing it couldn't be, the vaccine. And so people are going out to get their winter booster, because everyone knows it will prevent illness, not cause it. But isn't it strange, that they just keep getting sicker.
drstrangelove

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu May 26, 2022 2:26 pm

18 Major Airlines, FAA, and DOT to Be Sued Over COVID Vaccine Mandates

First lawsuit against Atlas Air has been filed

By Enrico Trigoso May 25, 2022 Updated: May 26, 2022

John Pierce Law has filed a lawsuit against Atlas Air, on behalf of US Freedom Flyers (USFF) and Atlas employees, and plans to sue all major airlines, 18 altogether, plus the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and the Department of Transportation (DOT), contending that the vaccine mandates imposed by these agencies on the airlines’ employees infringed on their constitutional, religious, and medical liberties.

The lawsuit against Atlas Air was filed in federal court in the Southern District of Florida, with over 100 plaintiffs pursuing litigation.

“Fundamentally, this case is about whether Americans should be required to choose between their livelihoods and being coerced into taking an experimental, dangerous medical treatment,” reads the lawsuit (pdf).

Plaintiffs are mostly unvaccinated pilots, flight attendants, as well as other Atlas staff.

“It is also about the safety of America’s airline industry. Should pilots—under federal regulation required to be among the healthiest workers in the United States—who have taken an experimental ‘vaccine’ that is now shown to have potentially deadly, long-term side effects, be allowed to fly massive aircraft in our skies? While those who have (smartly) refrained from such a course be forced out of their jobs?” it states.

Atlas Air is one of the industry’s largest cargo carrier companies and the world’s largest operator of the Boeing 747 aircraft.

This week, John Pierce Law plans to file another lawsuit against United Airlines.

“We’ll be hitting basically all of them in sequence, and then we’ll be going after the FAA as well. We’re gonna get these vaccine mandate type of rules and COVID restrictions ruled unconstitutional. And we’re gonna get findings that there was discrimination under Title Seven. We’re gonna get punitive damages for intentional infliction of emotional distress and things like that,” Pierce said.

“It’s going to require a big fix, ultimately. And that’s probably going to require legislation and kind of getting all the stakeholders at the table, but the first step is civil litigation.”

Airlines, which are government contractors, are affected by President Joe Biden’s order from September of last year that states all employees of those companies have to be vaccinated against the Chinese Communist Party virus.

Pierce said that as soon as he heard about the airline mandates he predicted that it would be the next big wave of litigations.

“[These lawsuits are] absolutely crucial. It’s a very, very red line—If you get to the point where you have to choose between getting an experimental drug shot in your arm and your paycheck, that’s just unAmerican, it’s unconstitutional, it’s outrageous, it’s sickening.”

“If that’s not the hill to die on when it comes to liberty, that’s about as close as I can imagine it,” Pierce said.

Josh Yoder, a major airline pilot and a spokesperson for Freedom Flyers who recently supported the trucker-led “The People’s Convoy,” says that there has been harassment, threats, intimidation, vaccine injuries, and even “suicides that have come out of these mandates.”

“We’re not doing class action. We’re doing individual litigants. And the reason we’re doing it that way is because so many people have been harmed and people have experienced different levels of harm. We have the unvaccinated who have been harassed, threatened, and intimidated into getting vaccinated. Then we have many people as well who got vaccinated against their will, who were coerced and forced into doing it under threat of losing their employment,” Yoder said.

“And then, in addition, we have the vaccine-injured, and the numbers of vaccine-injured are growing by the day,” Yoder went on, “It’s just incredible what’s happening with pilots.”

Pilots have to maintain a flight physical in order to maintain their licenses.

The Epoch Times recently reported that a pilot for American Airlines, one of the top 3 largest airlines in the country, suffered a cardiac arrest between two flights, about 6 minutes after landing.

“And so what we’re seeing is many pilots are experiencing health conditions. Specifically, cardiac issues [are] what we’re seeing a lot of. And many of these pilots are afraid to come forward because if they come forward they lose their flight physical, they lose their flight medical. So they’re continuing to fly. We have a lot of pilots that are flying with chest pain and neurological conditions, because if they come forward they lose their careers,” Yoder said.

Freedom Flyers is now acting as an advocacy group between the pilots, the FAA, and the companies in order to assist them in coming forward and speaking out on their conditions.

“We have a massive team of medical professionals who are helping these people, but we’re asking everyone to come forward. While it’s absolutely devastating to their careers, we need them to come forward because this is the safety of the American public that we’re talking about,” Yoder said.

According to a group of attorneys, doctors, and other experts—and a pilot who says his career ended due to adverse reactions from a vaccine—the FAA has been breaking its own rule that states pilots should not fly after having taken medications that have been approved for less than a year, The Epoch Times reported in December.

https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... -final.pdf

https://www.theepochtimes.com/18-major- ... bertyDaily
Belligerent Savant

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion