Wired on Georgia Guidestones

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Wired on Georgia Guidestones

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed Jul 06, 2022 6:55 pm

Wombaticus Rex » Wed Jul 06, 2022 5:27 pm wrote:They can't be other sides of the same stone if you check their position relative to the rest of the installation.

I wish the need for confirmation were a matter of inspiration levels for me, I'd use my free time much more judiciously. Since I have to know before hit "Submit," here we go. Funny how the detonator goes off at 4:03:33 am. The parking area and streetlight are off to the left of the frame and the explosion happens on the right.

Per Jimmy Wales: "The names of eight modern languages are inscribed along the long edges of the projecting rectangles, one per edge. Starting from due north and moving clockwise around so that the upper edge of the northeast rectangle is listed first, they are English, Spanish, Swahili, Hindi, Hebrew, Arabic, Chinese, and Russian."

The parking lot is to the north and the camerapole is to the Southwest, so I'm concluding the stone that got detonated was the "Swahili, Hindi" slab.

Note that setting up a charge behind it would allow you to park and exit a vehicle without showing up on that camera, too.

Professional-level assessment. Expected no less.

...Since I have to know before hit "Submit,"

I'm inconsistent in applying that method, at least here. There is incentive to step it up when observing another apply it consistently, regardless of venue.
Belligerent Savant

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Grizzly » Wed Jul 06, 2022 11:39 pm

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:59 am

Apparently they brought in an excavator yesterday and flattened the entire thing. I would love to know who signed off on that work order.

Just another beautiful morning in America.

Big fan of 2022 so far, a time of signs & wonders.

The GBI released surveillance footage on Wednesday evening that depicts the initial explosion that lead to the destruction of the guidestones. A car can be seen leaving the scene shortly after the explosion in the footage.

No one was injured in the explosion, the GBI said, but the Georgia Guidestones were completely demolished later in the day “for safety reasons.”

After prior vandalism, video cameras connected to the county’s emergency dispatch center were stationed at the site, said Elbert Granite Association Executive Vice President Chris Kubas.

The monument’s notoriety took off with the rise of the internet, Kubas said, until it became a roadside tourist attraction, with thousands visiting each year.

The site received renewed attention during Georgia’s May 24 gubernatorial primary when third-place Republican candidate Kandiss Taylor claimed the guidestones are satanic and made demolishing them part of her platform. Comedian John Oliver featured the guidestones and Taylor in a segment in late May. McCarthy said right-wing personalities including Alex Jones had talked about them in previous years, but that “they sort of came back onto the public’s radar” because of Taylor.

“God is God all by Himself. He can do ANYTHING He wants to do,” Taylor wrote on social media Wednesday. “That includes striking down Satanic Guidestones.”

Elbert County sheriff’s deputies, Elberton police and the Georgia Bureau of Investigation are among the agencies trying to figure out what happened. Bomb squad technicians were called out to look for evidence, and a state highway that runs near the site was closed for a time.

No suspects were identified.

Kubas said local officials and community leaders will have to decide who, if anyone, pays for restoration.

“If you didn’t like it, you didn’t have to come see it and read it,” Kubas said. “But unfortunately, somebody decided they didn’t want anyone to read it.”

The Kandiss Taylor campaign ad featured text from the James Shelby Downard essay King Kill 33. Truly an era of unveiling, of revelation. Looking forward to the Vox explainers on "synchromysticism."

On a more mundane level, getting both a rig and an operator out there the same day is impressive. I just had some landscaping done last week and I called them about it in May; lots of pent-up demand and not a lot of available man-hours to fill it. Perhaps Georgia is simply less affected, or perhaps they pulled someone off another county or state project to do it on an emergency basis.

Or, you know, perhaps this was all yet another inside job, another ritual drama for the benefit of we the rubes.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:11 am

Its not just 33.

333 is an interesting number.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:58 am

Wombaticus Rex » Thu Jul 07, 2022 8:59 am wrote:
Or, you know, perhaps this was all yet another inside job, another ritual drama for the benefit of we the rubes.

We'll never know, at least not anytime soon.

Belligerent Savant » Wed Jul 06, 2022 4:01 pm wrote:.
Always keep them guessing, eh? Even with what may outwardly seem to be relatively 'non-impactful' events or subplots.

It remains more than a curiosity, this event, like so many other peripheral news items that, by themselves aren't as 'impactful' (compared to events that end/alter lives, as examples), but seem to occur -- and contain certain details -- that leave us wondering: how much of all of this is all just happenstance, and how much of it is part of a larger operation. Or ritual (per WRex's last comment). Or are they just having a bit of fun with a subset of us they know would dig into it or simply wonder about it?

The Great Pranksters.

Weren't the machine elves, revealed in travel via DMT, great pranksters as well?

Isn't the devil* a prankster?

*real or imagined

At this particular time in collective reality, it does appear to be more than just a mere prank, tho.

(and social media is tying this event with recent CERN updates -- more signal/noise to parse. Or ignore.)
Belligerent Savant

Postby liminalOyster » Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:10 pm

Wombaticus Rex » Thu Jul 07, 2022 9:59 am wrote: Looking forward to the Vox explainers on "synchromysticism."

LOL. But, ouch - too true.

Here's a tweet containing the Kandiss Taylor "revelation of the method" callout video.

Side note that the FOX et al crew seem to be pushing pretty hard to associate the IL shooting (and others) with 420 legalization.
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:41 pm

Another angle I had not considered in terms of the outright demolition:

Author: R.C. Christian
(a pseudonyn) [sic]

Sponsors: A small group
of Americans who seek
the Age of Reason

Time Capsule
Placed six feet [1.83 m] below this spot
On
To be opened on

The words appeared as shown under the time capsule heading; no dates were engraved.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby DrEvil » Thu Jul 07, 2022 2:43 pm

My guess is Christian vigilantes or similar trying to destroy what they see as a symbol of evil, same as those god-bothering rednecks who went after that other monolith someone put up way out in the middle of nowhere a few years ago. Same kind of people who think CERN is opening a portal to Hell, or that it has to be directed energy weapons used on the monolith because there were no flames in the explosion. Or possibly time traveling CERN particles.*

* Time traveling as in they took their sweet time. They turned on the LHC two days before this happened.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Jul 07, 2022 4:46 pm

Caught something in the course of a very entertaining conversation with a retired engineer about directed energy weapons being used for this. (Which, to be clear, I am not endorsing here. Two decades later, and this is still a No Holographic Planes Zone.) The explosion actually starts at 04:33:32; the initial shockwave causes the streetlight flare and there is already dust visible around the slab at that time stamp. So, perhaps less a winking occult masterstroke than a simple accident of circumstance.

link to screencap

JackRiddler » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:01 pm wrote:.

So who owns the land?

Eldon County Board of Commissioners. According to all local news reports, these were the same people signing off on the demolition. Current chair is one Lee Vaughn. Money has always been handled through Granite City Bank via one Wyatt Clayton Martin, who colorfully vowed to keep the secrets he was entrusted with. Having passed last December, mission accomplished and may the man rest in peace.

The .jpg numerology rants making the rounds are quite something. Always entertaining when people with no background or context try to do gemetria, though, I can't complain. That said, one foundational claim in most of these accounts is quite so: there was a ceremony on March 22, 1980, to "unveil" the completed GG site for a modest crowd. Archival footage is here and quite entertaining, too. You can catch a short speech from banker Wyatt along the way.

Kind of funny to reflect on the fact these were, per the creation myth, overbuilt to survive the actual apocalypse and couldn't even survive a failed gubernatorial campaign. If man is to become as God, he sorely needs to step up his engineering game.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby liminalOyster » Fri Jul 08, 2022 5:16 pm

New video released of a figure running to and from the stones with a presumed bomb.

https://twitter.com/GBI_GA/status/1545160900176482309
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:08 pm

The time capsule wasn't recovered, or at least that's the official story:

The silver lining for some this week was the promise of a time capsule that reportedly was buried beneath. A slab on the ground at the structure, which appeared to be unfinished, led many to believe the capsule was "placed six feet below this spot on..." that was "to be opened on..." Neither the date of its placement nor the date it was meant to be opened was completed. That did not stop county officials from doing a quick search.

Officials with the Elbert County Road Department brought in an excavator to dig down the required six feet. Using a tape measure to ensure accuracy, the only thing officials said they found when workers hit the six-foot mark was more dirt.

This, of course, is in sharp contrast to a meme going around on various social media sites, which claim a signed issue of Playboy magazine featuring Burt Reynolds, a Peterbilt emblem, an 8-track of the "Saturday Night Fever" soundtrack, and several dozen Quaaludes were found in a box. All clever throwbacks to the era the stones were erected, but not anything that was actually found beneath the wreckage.

However, this is not the last mystery surrounding the 42-year-old faux-Neolithic structure. Investigators want to know who planted the bomb that destroyed and destabilized the roadside attraction in the heart of the "The Granite Capital of the World." The Georgia Bureau of Investigation released a series of videos in hopes someone has information about the explosive device or the suspect.

A 5-acre site was purchased just east of Ga. Highway 77 about 7 miles north of Elberton, Georgia.

The stones were revealed in a ceremony witnessed by up to 300 people. During it, Rep. Douglas Barnard read the message:

"In order to avoid debate, we the sponsors of the Georgia Guidestones, have a simple message for human beings, now and for the future. We believe our precepts are sound, and they must stand on their own merits."
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Grizzly » Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:11 pm

“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby mentalgongfu2 » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:56 am

https://knowledgefight.libsyn.com/700-july-6-2022

#700: July 6, 2022
Jul 8, 2022

Today, Dan and Jordan forget that it's their 700th episode, so they just do a normal show, covering a day where Alex is in a great mood because the Georgia Guidestones had been bombed the night before.

Citations

Dreamy Creamy Summer Fundraiser
"When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media in order to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink!"
mentalgongfu2

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sun Jul 10, 2022 11:29 am

Thanks for the link, Grizzly -- I had uncovered a GG pamphlet that was much shorter, this 50 page version is some exceedingly strange shit.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:06 pm

Agreed. At least a portion of it reads like mid-20th Century propaganda (playing on tropes pertaining to patriotism and religion), ostensibly presented as the primary drivers for this project, though some of the language hints at underlying motives.

But maybe it was nothing more than a wealthy person's pet project. The timing of its destruction pure happenstance.

A few snippets from the link Grizzly shared:

Belligerent Savant

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion