Russian-Ukrainian War: Live Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Russian-Ukrainian War: Live Thread

Postby Harvey » Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:31 am

Russia's Lavrov claims US directly involved with Nord Stream pipeline explosions

And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Harvey » Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:58 am

All of you who have supported NATO expansion and the escalation of the war in Ukraine, enjoy the spectacle of Zelensky calling for pre-emptive nuclear strikes on Moscow.

This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby Grizzly » Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:50 am

Fuck this is hard to watch, but I feel it Necessary.

A bowl of soup.

https://noagendasocial.com/@Nazareno/109810032942287372

God I hate the War Pigs that put men in this catch 22.
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby drstrangelove » Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:57 pm

Harvey » Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:58 am wrote:All of you who have supported NATO expansion and the escalation of the war in Ukraine, enjoy the spectacle of Zelensky calling for pre-emptive nuclear strikes on Moscow.

Be careful with translations and subtitled videos. If it's Putin speaking I only trust the official broadcast feeds of Russian State media, likewise with Zelensky. I wouldn't put this comment past him, but without an official feed i can't put it to him either.

Also when I put the auto-generated youtube subtitles on they do not match the embedded ones.
drstrangelove

Postby Harvey » Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:04 pm

You're right. Due diligence 101.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Recent signs of meltdown...

Postby JackRiddler » Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:13 am

Gathered recently on Twitter:

- Last month: helicopter crash kills interior minister & entourage of 10, also civilians on the ground.

- Zelensky's svengali Arestovych resigns for admitting Ukr anti-missile caused casualties at an apartment complex, not actually targeted by Russian missile. He had also criticized Ukrainian persecution of ethnic Russians.

- A top official from presidential office disappears, $15 million or so missing.

- CIA chief Burns visits Kiev for meeting with Zelensky. Next day, entirely coincidentally, Z begins firing a bunch from his office and orders purges in ministries. Strict orders on all govt employees they must stay in country.

- Key oligarch whose name escapes me being rounded up in investigation.

- Klitschko, boxing champion. right wing (lite) politician, and mayor of Kiev (a.k.a. "Klitsch," as Nuland called him), targeted in unspecified investigation, which is said to be "closing in."

- Recently ousted Israeli PM Bennett in interview: Israel brokered outline of peace deal back in March, was rejected by US-UK; Putin supposedly assured Bennett he wouldn't be targeting Zelensky in bombing.

- Adoption of much harsher penalties for military desertion, apparently has become big problem a year in.

- Israeli "source" gives IDF's estimate of casualties so far, estimating 150K Ukrainian, under 20K Russian soldiers killed.

- Bakhmut appears to have fallen.

- US-DE-UK tanks coming in 6 months -- game changer!

- Much more going on.

Bigger picture: I do not like this whole mess, it really sucks.

Addition ON EDIT:

Reports today (6 Feb) Ukr defense minister being reshuffled to other post in cabinet.

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby DrEvil » Mon Feb 06, 2023 5:26 pm

drstrangelove » Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:57 am wrote:
Harvey » Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:58 am wrote:All of you who have supported NATO expansion and the escalation of the war in Ukraine, enjoy the spectacle of Zelensky calling for pre-emptive nuclear strikes on Moscow.

Be careful with translations and subtitled videos. If it's Putin speaking I only trust the official broadcast feeds of Russian State media, likewise with Zelensky. I wouldn't put this comment past him, but without an official feed i can't put it to him either.

Also when I put the auto-generated youtube subtitles on they do not match the embedded ones.

According to this it was his translator who first said "preventive strikes", and then corrected himself to "preventive action".
https://www.politico.eu/article/no-nucl ... e-remarks/

No idea what to make of it, but I would like to think Zelenskyy isn't so monumentally stupid he would think there was anything left of Ukraine if Russia was nuked.
"I only read American. I want my fantasy pure." - Dave
DrEvil

The people in charge of this have a death wish, no doubt

Postby JackRiddler » Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:55 pm

The Polish one turns out to be pragmatic in outlook. Dumb and greedy as fuck, but hey, worth a shot...

Polish PM Morawiecki urged Zelensky to "temporarily transfer" the territories of western Ukraine under protection of Poland: "The western territories of Ukraine will be safe if they temporarily come under the protectorate of the Polish state."

Does he think the fork is ready to stick?

Unfortunately it probably isn't. I'm thinking (not predicting - I've learned not to do that) that the Russians aren't going to rush anything after what happened a year ago. Just going to keep grinding pulp out of poor boys and girls on the front, with a 3:1 or higher casualty ratio to their favor, for however long it takes until the Ukr line collapses.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

JackRiddler

Postby JackRiddler » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:12 pm

French TV at burials in Kharkhiv, describing Bakhmut meat grinder.
https://twitter.com/AZgeopolitics/statu ... 7806500866

JackRiddler

Postby Grizzly » Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:58 pm

HERE WE GO...

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Re: Sleepwalkers

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:39 am

Harvey » 02 Feb 2023 07:07 wrote:^Well worth watching the Zelensky video at one remove:

Harvey » Thu Jan 26, 2023 5:57 am wrote:...one minute of Mr Zelensky laying out his priorities, so that we don't even have to guess.

https://rumble.com/v26xr3s-zelensky-tha ... -supp.html

Edited to add:

If Russia loses, they're going to use Ukraine as the model of a fully privatised state. Remember, Klein's Shock Doctrine began with the insight that the lessons learned from MKUltra had been applied to entire states, and had blossomed into neo-liberalism. Ukraine will be the model for the 'post Covid world' as regularly disseminated from Davos, with digital ID & currency and brain implanted serfs with no desire except to serve, a state with no place for its citizens except as an expendable resource.

Russia aren't gonna lose this war.

The only losers are the civilians who have lost everything they had sometimes including their lives.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Harvey » Sun Feb 12, 2023 8:05 am

Yes, and what little the survivors might have left, won't belong to them for long, including their lives.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby semper occultus » Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:32 pm

seeing some of those videos of the Ukrainian press gangs trying to round up the next batch of extremely reluctant 4 minute heroes to be shipped to the front - you could sort of add the Benny Hill music if you were so inclined. At this point there seems slightly more chance that they will run out of willing military age men long before they are allowed to run short of rockets & artillery shells - at any rate here's hoping some sort of exhaustion might just start to put the brakes on this runaway train to disaster

The other very apparent aspect is the emergence of Wagner as the cutting edge or spearpoint of the Russian military ( in Africa aswell as Ukr )- the best troops in the Russian Army seem like they've upped & gone private as both a cause/effect of the serious institutional deficiencies in the Army proper. A decisive battlefield confrontation seems to be shaping up as whose PMC / mercenary force is the best.
semper occultus

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:14 am

Harvey » 12 Feb 2023 22:05 wrote:Yes, and what little the survivors might have left, won't belong to them for long, including their lives.

I know. Its a fucken disgrace.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Grizzly » Mon Feb 27, 2023 12:11 am

Jose Vega confront Rep. Hakeem Jeffries on Ukrainian war & NordStream pipeline attacked

Ukraine War: Russian ambassador interrupts minute of silence

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion