Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Coronavirus Crisis: Main Thread

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sat Mar 18, 2023 10:10 am

On more from the latest Twitter Files...

https://twitter.com/mtaibbi/status/1636 ... 33633?s=20
Belligerent Savant

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Belligerent Savant » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:55 am

@EWoodhouse7

Good morning.

New York City had 20,000+ extra people die in April 2020, and we still have no idea who these people were, let alone the full truth about all the causes of this cataclysmic toll.

https://twitter.com/EWoodhouse7/status/ ... 44356?s=20
Belligerent Savant

Postby Harvey » Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:35 pm

^ Remdesivir.

https://pennybutler.com/remdesivir/

“Remdesivir actually causes death of heart cells and is cardiotoxic and can lead to cardiac arrest. The only authorized drug to treat COVID-19 hospitalized Americans – even newborns and children – is Remdesivir. In New York State, 26.9% of Medicare-Aged Patients who received Fauci’s 5-Day Remdesivir protocol died“
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby drstrangelove » Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:41 pm

They were also killing people with ventilators.
drstrangelove

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed Mar 22, 2023 8:37 am

aria_aperta
@ApertaAria
·
Apr 23, 2022
Replying to @FriedmanJas @NewMumOnline and @WikiDocJames

Look into treatments once hospitalized: for example, Remdesivir has significant side effects yet is given to patients by default. Ventilators killed many. Everyone has unique risk profiles. Take precautions as needed, but mandates are unethical/counter to essential human rights.

Dec 29, 2022
Replying to @BeverlyStein20 and 4 others

And: early treatment can also greatly minimize potential for more extensive issues with covid. Unfortunately early treatment/off-label options were suppressed for much of 2020/2021. In hospital, ventilators/remdesivir increase chances for harms. Many have been misled.

Nov 10, 2022
Replying to @tallulahforster and @ZacBissonnette

It's far lower than the absurd claim of 2-3%, in any event, over 99% survive covid. SUPPRESSED early effective treatment would have saved many lives in those early months (not to mention the misuse of ventilators and drugs like remdesivir which exacerbated poor outcomes)

Jan 16
Replying to
@EWoodhouse7 and 2 others

..as such, detrimental protocols (ventilators while drugged on remdesivir, etc) were pushed as default procedure while early treatments which would have minimized ER visits were suppressed, etc. Current bureacratic systems do not incentivize critical/indepedent thinking or action

Etc…

https://twitter.com/ApertaAria/status/1 ... 37313?s=20

https://twitter.com/ApertaAria/status/1 ... 81351?s=20

https://twitter.com/ApertaAria/status/1 ... 90309?s=20

https://twitter.com/ApertaAria/status/1 ... 06144?s=20
Belligerent Savant

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:42 am

Belligerent Savant

Postby Grizzly » Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:26 pm

Dr. John Campbell
Post covid myocarditis

SENATOR PAUL GRILLS MODERNA CEO ON MYOCARDITIS: 'HAVE YOU VACCINATED YOUR CHILDREN?
https://www.bitchute.com/video/WfF6XokH7RJm/
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:56 am

An Analysis of Statistical and Numerical Errors Made by the US @CDCgov

The errors are damning. Basic counts of dead kids, causes of childhood death.

Unacceptable incompetence

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm ... id=4381627

These are not errors of interpretation or preference but demonstrably false numbers

Horrific that the CDC has made these errors and in some cases still not issued correction, and even repeated the errors

Our limitation is we do not have all the errors, but these errors are going to be hard to dispute. They are factually wrong.

https://twitter.com/VPrasadMDMPH/status ... 14018?s=20
Belligerent Savant

Postby Nordic » Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:55 pm

"Incompetence" will be their only defense, and it is a BIG FAT LIE.

Anyone who has even a basic high school/college education in biology KNEW that they were lying on purpose.

Which means that EVERY SINGLE DOCTOR WHO ATTENDED MEDICAL SCHOOL knew they were lying.

And most of them went along. Because student loans/mansion-car-boat payments/private-school-for-the-kids payments/Status-in-the-community

Etc etc etc.

This has shown now RARE actual morality is. Actual ethics. Actual souls. Actual self-esteem.

The most dismaying test of human values in human history. Makes the Milgram Experiment t look downright cheery by comparison .
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Nordic » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:24 pm

By the way, is this the thread for all things Covid here? I've been away for quite a while but am finding many reasons to come back.

The high weirdness is, and has been through all this, just out of control.

If there's another thread for the high-weirdness aspect of this, let me know.

I had the strangest experience when this began. My son was in high school. My wife (now ex-wife) and I were together and we both felt something move through our reality. Like some kind of time/matter wave. I remember the exact second it hit us both. We were actually in the bedroom doing husband-wife stuff when it hit us. Unlike any experience ever, and it wasn't from "great sex" it clearly came from outside of us. Then my son, 17 at the time, big and strong and robust as all hell, back in his room, suddenly emerged, freaked out, had something come over him and he started talking word-salad. Completely freaked us all out, including him. We all met in the hallway, trying to comfort our son, who could only talk gobbledygook. Before long we all snapped out of it, having no idea what the F had just happened. But we were ok, and things were totally normal again, so we just sorta went on with our lives.

But at the same approximate time, one of my son's high school classmates simply died. A healthy teenager, no drugs, no chronic health problems, totally normal kid. Just dropped dead. He and his friends had been using tobacco vapes. And suddenly the "vape crisis killing teens" was in the news. Remember that?

Suddenly the details of the death of my son's classmate got very quiet and there was no information and later his cause of death was simply listed as "Sepsis".

This has haunted me since it happened. 3 years ago. It was about the same time when they hit us up with the "Covid" panic.

At any rate I just stumbled across this substack post a couple of days ago and I can't get it out of my mind. I don't know anything about this writer, her reputation, or anything. But she also cannot forget the "vaping deaths" and - AND - the snake venom connection. Remember that?

So here is her blog post about the snake vanom thing, which it seems Robert Malone (who has always given me the willies) was involved with pre-Covid, and connecting it with the now-forgotten "vaping crisis". Wanted to share it, and see if anyone had any more leads on this.

This entire extreme weirdness has always had an evil-satanic-alien-unthinkable aspect to it from day one.

Most people don't want to go there. And how can we, rationally at least??

The entire WEF plot, the "humans" involved with it, the Satanic vibes, and "Alien takeover vibes" (let's get all the humans on earth to take a substance that will alter - actually alter - their DNA!) is nightmarish.

Other nightmarish aspects as well.

Here's one. I remember senator Bob Dole dying. Prior to Covid. A couple of years before. I distinctly remember him dying and the news reporting on it.

Then during the dark weirdness of Covid, they trot him out. And he's ALIVE. He looks godawful, literally like some kind of animated corpse.

Then he DIES AGAIN.

The Mandella Affect for real. And it was like a joke upon all of us.

"Look what we can do. Try to fight our powers, peons".

Edited to add link that I forgot. This is what made me think about all the weird-ass shit that started this whole nightmare.

https://thirdparadigm.substack.com/p/va ... nake-venom
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby drstrangelove » Thu Mar 23, 2023 6:42 pm

I do remember the vaping health scare hit the newscycle briefly just prior to covid, which now we know(i think) was actually not before covid but rather before covid was known about. I remember catching it on the NYTimes daily podcast and they were informing the "informed" about how it scarred up the lungs like nothing doctors had ever seen.

Others keeping up to date on covid events will be much better versed in all this than i, but i heard a soundclip of David Jeffrey Sacks(apparently a credible figure in all this??) state he thought covid came from an American lab. No idea about the context, just caught it listening to a Dave Emory podcast while i was drifting off to sleep.

Anyhow, if covid was circulating in the United States prior to Wuhan in January 2020, and this was covered up, the the vape crisis would've been a good cover story. In fact, i can't actually think of what else could be used to cover for viral symptoms without putting the idea of a virus in anyone's head.

I doubt the vaping healthscare would've been an Ivermectin-like thing. covid mostly affects the elderly and it's the younger demographics who get their nicotine through synthetic vape juice. And the vaping thing was dropped from the newscycle almost as soon as it was introduced. If it was a psyop they definitely would've said that the science is now clear, people who use vapes are 4.579 times more likely to die from covid.
Last edited by drstrangelove on Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drstrangelove

Postby Harvey » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:07 pm

Nordic » Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:55 pm wrote:"Incompetence" will be their only defense, and it is a BIG FAT LIE.

This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby semper occultus » Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:15 am

I dread to think what vampiric dark energies are being summoned like sharks scenting blood in the water from the outpouring of death & negative psychic energy over the last couple of years. In particular the hundreds of thousands of violent deaths in Ukraine & the almost deranged war mongering being whipped up to keep it all going just seem utterly evil to me regardless of what political spin you put on either of the two sides involved.
semper occultus

Postby Harvey » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:22 pm

Very dark times. Still, on the bright side there's an actual revolution happening in France.
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Fri Mar 24, 2023 8:33 pm

Harvey » 25 Mar 2023 05:22 wrote:Very dark times. Still, on the bright side there's an actual revolution happening in France.

Before covid there were people on the street protesting about all sort of shit all over the world. Pretty much everywhere including in nations like China the US and Russia, the modern "superpowers" ie empires.
Joe Hillshoist

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion