Russian-Ukrainian War: Live Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Russian-Ukrainian War: Live Thread

Postby Grizzly » Tue May 23, 2023 11:11 pm

"The USAID-sponsored, Visa and Google assisted Diaa app not only forces Ukrainians into a digital ID panopticon, it encourages them to snitch on fellow citizens, reporting them as Russian collaborators so they can be arrested and disappeared."

https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1661058940086501403?t=d4RxLipuNiw3Nf8qX_O07w&s=19
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Grizzly » Sat May 27, 2023 6:58 pm

Right up there with, we came we saw he died.... these fucks have zero modesty.

Get this clown out of office, what a dumb thing to say. Regardless of your opinion on the Ukraine Russia conflict, don't talk about tax dollars spent killing people as "The best money we've ever spent."

Lindsey Graham: "The Russians are dying... it's the best money we've ever spent."

https://noagendasocial.com/@NBS/110443105412137694

He loves spending OUR money, not to mention zero fucks about human life lost.

----

So, Patriot missile defenses systems from the West shoot down hypersonic missiles from Russia. Hundreds of Billions in military aid to Ukraine from the West, mainly the USA. Ukraine officially joins NATO’s cyber center. The CIA is sending propaganda videos to Russians telling them how to call us. Can you imagine if the Russian KGB sent Americans videos advertising a safe and secure phone number to call the Russian military and tell them what’s up. So, WW3 still building, just like the NWO needs.

https://noagendasocial.com/@7billionrising/110443152867344753

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Mon May 29, 2023 11:23 am

War Criminal, George Bush Jr. C+ Augustus : Ukraine is capable of defeating Russia and must receive all it needs to accomplish this
https://ksf.openukraine.org/en/news/2686-dzhordzh-bush-molodshij-ukrajina-zdatna-peremogti-rosiju-i-povinna-otrimati-dlya-cyogo-vse-neobkhidne

Happy Cannon Fodder day, warriors!

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby stickdog99 » Mon May 29, 2023 10:42 pm

stickdog99

Postby JackRiddler » Tue May 30, 2023 6:03 pm

No option in that poll for negotiations.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby stickdog99 » Tue May 30, 2023 7:06 pm

JackRiddler » 30 May 2023 22:03 wrote:No option in that poll for negotiations.

War is peace.

Freedom is slavery.

Negotiation can only make things worse.
stickdog99

Postby Grizzly » Wed May 31, 2023 1:11 am

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby JackRiddler » Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:50 am

stickdog99 » Tue May 30, 2023 6:06 pm wrote:
JackRiddler » 30 May 2023 22:03 wrote:No option in that poll for negotiations.

War is peace.

Freedom is slavery.

Negotiation can only make things worse.

No kidding, but making it unspeakable also shows fear, especially as things seem to be going at this stage of the war.

I venture to say the greatest fear (if this occurred to these low-quality propagandists) would have been that the confused "vaccinated" group, responding reflexively to the use of a "positive" word like negotiations (or peace!), and despite the self-contradiction, would say yes in at least the 40s, while the "unvaccinated," also due to reflex, would show only a moderate majority for yes. The reflex among many of the latter at the mention of a positive thing, even if it contradicts their positions, would be something like: negotiations are for patsies! peace is illusion! just stay out of there!

In other words, so I speculate, there would be much less of a gap and likely a convergence of the two groups around what GHW Bush in the Desert Shield days called The Nightmare Scenario (Peace Talks). If the results on the other hand were like some of the other items here (i.e., 90% no to negotiations on the ostensibly pro-war side, 90% yes on the onstensibly anti-war side), it would be much more acceptable for use in North American corporate media.

But what if both majorities were for peace?!

PS - Not to make light of this stuff, but you all know it was killing Dore that until this moment he wasn't on the Ukrainian Kill List, on which Aaron (and so many others) was placed months ago.

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

JackRiddler

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Jun 01, 2023 12:38 pm

You think Dore likens himself to be on-par with the likes of Aaron (Maté) and those in Maté's 'category' [i.e., the very few that can be considered investigative journalists with an -- at least ostensible -- interest in objectivity]?

Perhaps internally he does, though outwardly he would claim to be a mere jester with a flair for biting social commentary. I could be wrong, of course -- I'm not a regular follower.

(Maté has, as far as I can tell -- and again, not a committed follower of Maté other than when he pops up during my research/reading of topics pertaining to War/Conflict/Politics, and I consider him a cogent/reliable source -- shied away from Covid-specific commentary during the height of covid mania [2020 - 2022], which at the time, I found more than a bit disappointing.)
Last edited by Belligerent Savant on Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Belligerent Savant

Postby JackRiddler » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:37 pm

Belligerent Savant » Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:38 am wrote:(Maté has, as far as I can tell -- and again, not a regular follower of Maté other than when he pops up during research/reading of topics pertaining to War/Conflict/Politics -- shied away from Covid-specific commentary during the height of covid mania [2000 - 2002], which at the time, I found more than a bit disappointing.)

Aaron seems to have a strong tendency to speak most by far about subjects in which he is expert and has done the investigation. He has established gold standards on at least two issues (Russiagate and Douma) and I understand why he wouldn't want to risk that and diminish his effect, even if he risks failing your invariable litmus test. (Disclaimer: I have no idea what Aaron does in his substitute shows on Dore, whom I stopped watching before he went anti-Covidian because of the rapid decline in info-to-schtick ratio.) Of the old Grayzone trio, Max went all the way to symmetrical anti-Covidian, to blowhard level; Aaron stayed quiet but note that he stuck around; and Ben left, obviously because of it. Ben believed, and I forgive people for that, while Max is more right than wrong, but positively seems to enjoy being a dick and going just that one extra step to over the top. They smartly avoided hashing their divorce out for a public. I find they all do good work at the things they do well, i.e. those involving actual research or investigation, but Aaron's the exceptional journalist.

JackRiddler

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:46 pm

Yes, sound/reasonable comments by you, though to be clear, I imposed no litmus test on Mate. I value his content, regardless.

But one needn't be a fucking expert on covid -- whatever that may mean, particularly since most claimed "expertise" was farcical in any event, given the output of so-called "experts" from 2020 - 2022 -- to call out the egregious affronts to fundamental human rights and violation of any semblance of ethics by govts, employers, bureaucrats, most if not all major institutions, agencies, etc.

It was a time when ANYONE with a voice, should have voiced opposition, minimally. I don't believe this to have been a tall order or ask.

And again, I indicate only that I was disappointed that he didn't, and that's a testament to my view on the quality of his overall work. I continued to respect and follow his work in other areas, regardless. I didn't "boycott" him in any way.

While grifters abounded during the height of covid hystera -- across both/all sides -- it made it no less critical to have voiced opposition to blatant crimes against humanity that occurred. I would have expected Mate to have voiced something along these lines, since it would seem consistent with his driving interests in the other areas he covers.

Do you disagree?

Speaking of Mate:

https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1 ... 86880?s=20

Also, for anyone within the area:

@aaronjmate
If you’re in the NYC-NJ area, I’ll be speaking at this event along with
@MaxBlumenthal
@ThaddeusRussell
·
Apr 5
Biggest event of the year . . .

ICARUS FESTIVAL
Williams Center, Rutherford NJ
June 8-11

Featuring:
@MaxBlumenthal @aaronjmate @lotus_point @nickgillespie @mtracey @BenBurgis @jeffreyatucker @g_shullenberger @samhusseini @GeneSohoForum @jeremykauffman

https://icarusfest.com

https://twitter.com/aaronjmate/status/1 ... 50368?s=20
Belligerent Savant

Postby Harvey » Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:08 pm

JackRiddler » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:37 pm wrote:...but positively seems to enjoy being a dick and going just that one extra step...but Aaron's the exceptional journalist.

Isn't this just a question of taste? Isn't Max's bitterness entirely fucking warranted?
Last edited by Harvey on Thu Jun 01, 2023 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu Jun 01, 2023 5:13 pm

Indeed.
Belligerent Savant

Postby stickdog99 » Thu Jun 01, 2023 6:13 pm

Norton became a righteous Branch Covidian. Anybody who questioned his "the only bad thing about these injections is that they are being withheld from third world nations and the only bad thing about lockdowns is that we didn't lock down as much as China" religion had to ex-communicated. That doesn't make him a bad person or a bad journalist. But it does call into question his credulousness of corporate narratives.

Mate' abstained out of respect for all of his well-meaning but deluded friends and political compatriots. But now he fills in for Jimmy Dore and of course does a better job than Dore in terms of the information to noise ratio whenever he interviews guests, including those who directly question Branch Covidianism. Personally, I have a hard time watching Dore because of his constant self-aggrandizing bluster. I must admit that Dore is right a lot, but he doesn't have to spend 2 minutes every segment making that exact same point (in a pseudo-self denigrating manner) over and over and over.

Of the three current and former Grayzoners, Blumenthal uniquely followed the Branch Covidian logic to its total biosecurity awareness endgame and had the courage to speak out against this directly, despite having been initially duped himself. I don't get how this is supposed to make him a prick, but to each his own.

Could the one each of us prefers now perhaps mirror our own personal path?
stickdog99

Postby Grizzly » Fri Jun 02, 2023 8:41 pm

UK's King Charles III arrives in Romania on private visit, meets with country's President Klaus Iohannis.
Look at this fcking vampire
He's come home to Wallachia
Would you please put a stake through this mthr fckers heart

https://noagendasocial.com/@Nazareno/110477402039058390

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion