US Presidential Election 2024

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: US Presidential Election 2024

Postby Belligerent Savant » Sat May 20, 2023 11:27 am

Grizzly » Sat May 20, 2023 1:27 am wrote:This Noel Philips character is the most awful interviewer I've EVER listened to. Do not recommend.* I'm starting to feel like Bobby isn't getting any traction. Maybe, it's to late?

*by all means watch this video, but his (Phillips ) approach and questions; monologue was very sloppy. I sensed that Kennedy caught it too. And realized mid interview this guy was a perhaps, 'sent'. In other words on a mission to sabotage.

Well, he works for a UK News TV network. So of course all the above applies, and more. Objectivity is never the aim for network news, naturally.
But it's a worthwhile watch for other reasons.
Belligerent Savant

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Grizzly » Sun May 21, 2023 7:29 pm

^^^
But it's a worthwhile watch for other reasons.

I agree whole heartedly, the point I was trying to make is I think this guy (Noel Philips) was pretending to be objective, when it became blatant that it was a hit piece meant to destroy Robert's credibility. And I think Robert caught on (like I said, mid-interview) which I think is why it ended so abruptly, perhaps? He out and out states "he was set up" in the following in his interview with ABCIA news:
----

“The remedy for misinformation is not censorship. It’s more information.”

- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.

Team Burden!
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Mon May 22, 2023 11:32 am

Barack Obama: “We Need Full-Blown Gov’t Censorship To Eradicate Independent Media”
https://magspress.com/barack-obama-we-need-full-blown-govt-censorship-to-e/

They'll get it, too... Watch!

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Belligerent Savant » Thu May 25, 2023 8:04 pm

Belligerent Savant

Postby Grizzly » Tue May 30, 2023 11:58 pm

Tara Reade - the Democrat staffer who has accused Biden of sexual assault, who did not receive support from the MeToo movement or Democrats and who recently tweeted she is being threatened, is now in Russia. She had previously tweeted she would testify before Congress about her assault by Biden and threats will not stop her if she is invited to testify.

Observation - now Russia has Whistleblower Edward Snowden and Tara Reade.

Looks like I'm not the only one baffled as to why the MeToo movement completely ignored Tara Reade as it was in high gear at the time...

https://nypost.com/2023/05/30/biden-sexual-misconduct-accuser-tara-reade-feels-safe-in-russia-after-fleeing-over-safety-concerns/

"People haven't seemed to observe the very available video of Biden speaking at the CFR about a quid pro quo anecdote that is very incriminating. I don't what more is needed but that wasn't enough."

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Wed May 31, 2023 12:31 am

John F. Kennedy wanted to make the American Zionist Council (which birthed AIPAC) register as a foreign agent. Here is a letter from traitor Donald Rumsfeld to Robert F. Kennedy, warning him that it's a very bad move to piss off certain people. A few months later, his brother's head gets blown off, live on national TV.

I still remember how shocked I was to hear NSA's not only split the pipes in Room 23A* is a telecommunication interception facility operated by AT&T for the U.S. National Security Agency, as part of its warrantless surveillance program as authorized by the Patriot Act. The facility commenced operations in 2003 and its purpose was publicly revealed in 2006.[1][2] except the wiki is out right wrong, it says Room 641A someone has changed it like four time since 06. I remember distictly writing about it back then and it was Room 23A and sharing it with Israel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Room_641A
Anyway...

Image And later finding out that it all of goes the Germany, too! James Bamford and counterintelligence officer Philip Giraldi were on to Amdocs and Verint which seems to have been scrubbed.

How Israeli Backdoor Technology Penetrated the US Government's Telecom System and Compromised National Security
https://original.antiwar.com/christopher-ketcham/2008/09/26/trojan-horse/

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:38 am

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Sat Jun 03, 2023 2:38 am

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Harvey » Mon Jun 05, 2023 2:00 pm

Cornel West just announced his candidacy on Russel Brand: https://rumble.com/v2s8dww-biden-fall-a ... ay-fr.html
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:07 pm

Maybe. But I tire of the minions of holier than thou leftists who constantly and consistently demonize the best available politician (often so much better than the rest of the field that they are effectively rendered unviable) merely for being politic.

Was Kennedy's backtracking on Waters mildly disappointing? Yes.

But, was Waters' use of an Animals pig festooned with the Star of David potentially politically problematic for a US presidential candidate? Hmmm ...
stickdog99

Postby stickdog99 » Mon Jun 05, 2023 3:15 pm

Harvey » 05 Jun 2023 18:00 wrote:Cornel West just announced his candidacy on Russel Brand: https://rumble.com/v2s8dww-biden-fall-a ... ay-fr.html

Interesting development. And it will be interesting to see how corporate media treats candidacy. My guess is by blackout.

To me personally, the perfect candidate would be a merger of RFK, Jr. on "fight corporate, military, and intelligence capture, the WEF, and the WHO" issues and West on economic justice issues.

Perhaps they can help fill out each other's platforms, if only to give people a better sense of how hard and deep the current regime is screwing them.
stickdog99

Postby Grizzly » Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:47 pm

^^^Those two or Tulsi...

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Grizzly » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:25 am

I just don't know if he's not putting enough into it, or he's a Bern sheepdog *shrugs

Surely he knows the diobolical powers he's up against. I need to see more fight!

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby Belligerent Savant » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:36 am

I have to say I'm taken aback by any sincere interest in Cornel West as a legitimate candidate. That's just 'fantasy land' dreaming taken to another level.

Among other factors, i agree fully with the following point, which would alone disqualify him in my book (i also never found him to be 100% genuine, in any event).

David M
@ComradeDoom1

in this interview Cornel West emphatically agrees with Doctor Fauci that the Science™ is settled, the problem is just that the people are too dang selfish to follow it

as much as I hate to be the type to hold grudges... I do in fact hold a grudge

Cornel West
@CornelWest
·
Oct 2, 2020

Dr. Anthony Fauci joins us on @thetightropepod and sets the record straight on why guidelines on wearing masks have changed.

Watch the full episode: https://bit.ly/30t4Ewp

#COVID19

David M
@ComradeDoom1
·
can't trust a philosopher who uncritically accepts the claims of the official spokesman of Science

can't trust a leftist who sides with powerful institutions against ordinary people

Keri Tombazian
@KeriTombazian
·
I beg to differ. That is not a grudge. That is level-headed righteous indignation at a wrong that was knowingly perpetrated against a people; one that has never been made right. That isn't a grudge.

https://twitter.com/ComradeDoom1/status ... 06048?s=20
Belligerent Savant

Postby Grizzly » Wed Jun 07, 2023 8:53 am

Ahhh thank you for that BS. WHEN THE DATA CHANGES, SO DOES MY THOUGHT
:-P :P

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

PreviousNext