Orlando / Pulse Mass Shooting Thread

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Hey! How about Orlando Now? (shootings)

Postby Belligerent Savant » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:34 pm

FourthBase » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:18 pm wrote:
elfismiles » 13 Jun 2016 17:48 wrote:ORLANDO SHOOTING DAD A LONGTIME CIA ASSET
Posted on June 13, 2016 by Daniel Hopsicker
http://www.madcowprod.com/2016/06/13/or ... cia-asset/

I am awaiting Hopsicker's response to the question of how he would reconcile the notion of the shooter dad being a CIA asset with his apparent public war against the ISI.

I can be quite dense at times, and if that's the case in this instance please call me out on it,  but I don't see why anything needs to be reconciled.
The answer is hidden in your own words: one role is covert while the other is overt.
Par for the course, in other words.
Belligerent Savant

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Novem5er » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:40 pm

backtoiam » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:29 pm wrote:
Novem5er » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:16 pm wrote:backtoiam is a selfish, prick who would erase the identity of real people to satisfy his own paranoid delusions.

Here is the Facebook page of one Amanda Alvear, who posted the snapshot video listed above with the gunshots at the end. Her Facebook page has already been changed to "Remembering Amanda Alvear", I assume by some process of the family or Facebook confirming users have died. Check out her posts. Check out her family. Oh, it could all be a giant lie, a fake profile going back years and years with dozens and dozens of fake friends and family. . . .or backtoiam (and others like him) could be a giant twat.

https://www.facebook.com/amanda.alvear

Edited b/c I remembered I don't like calling other posters the c-word, even when they are.

I am simply saying that the coverage of this by MSM (mainstream media) is so slanted that it is so inaccurate that it makes no sense. It is also interesting that the usual ri attack dogs went into hiding and now we have the sock puppets doing the attacking. i just notice that shit.....just sayinnnn

No, you aren't saying that it simply doesn't make sense. You've said that it is fake. That it never happened. I live south of Orlando. I have friends and family that live there. My cousin is good friends with a man who was shot in the club. She's known him for years. Other friends are sharing their personal stories. People are honestly grieving and families will be burying loved ones and you are just shitting on all of that. And why? Because the cell phone footage isn't up to your standard? Seriously the last moments of a woman's life are caught on camera and you just dismiss it because the quality is too low for you to believe it. That was someone's daughter, you prick. Sock puppet? Pull your hand out of your own ass.
Novem5er

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:49 pm

He doubled down on his offer the day after the Orlando shooting.
06/13/2016 04:57 pm ET

Laura Bassett
Senior Politics Reporter, The Huffington Post

http://new.www.huffingtonpost.com/en...b071ec19eec3a7

One day after the worst mass shooting in American history, Tennessee State Rep. Andy Holt (R) said he plans to give away two AR-15 assault rifles — the same kind of weapon used in the massacre — as a “door prize” at an upcoming political fundraiser.

Holt, a self-described conservative Christian, had announced last week that he would give away one AR-15 at “Hogfest,” a barbeque fundraiser on his farm that has a petting zoo and hay rides. But when reporters asked him after the Orlando, Florida, shooting on Sunday whether he still planned to give away the assault weapon, he told reporters that he now wants to give away two instead of one.

“I’m furious that I get phone calls from the media asking me if I’m still going to give away an AR-15 at our HogFest, rather than asking me how many extra firearms I’ll be handing out to ensure people can protect themselves,” Holt wrote in a Facebook post on Monday. “After all, it was a bullet that stopped the terrorist. Amazing how so many seem to miss that fact.”
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Elihu » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:59 pm

please tell me you're not about to suspend backtoiam
Elihu

Postby Elihu » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:05 pm

No, you aren't saying that it simply doesn't make sense. You've said that it is fake.
i take him to mean that that evidence is unconvincing. and the offense leans rather toward distastefulness. room for everybody to chill?
Elihu

Postby Agent Orange Cooper » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:07 pm

Elihu » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:59 pm wrote:please tell me you're not about to suspend backtoiam

yeah that'd be some BS
Agent Orange Cooper

Postby Elihu » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:08 pm

the story is that the quarter, being flipped now the x-nth time, has and continues to come up heads. that's not possible. yall should know that.
But take heart, because I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
Elihu

Postby Elihu » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:12 pm

seemslikeadream » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:49 pm wrote:He doubled down on his offer the day after the Orlando shooting.
06/13/2016 04:57 pm ET

Laura Bassett
Senior Politics Reporter, The Huffington Post

http://new.www.huffingtonpost.com/en...b071ec19eec3a7

One day after the worst mass shooting in American history, Tennessee State Rep. Andy Holt (R) said he plans to give away two AR-15 assault rifles — the same kind of weapon used in the massacre — as a “door prize” at an upcoming political fundraiser.

Holt, a self-described conservative Christian, had announced last week that he would give away one AR-15 at “Hogfest,” a barbeque fundraiser on his farm that has a petting zoo and hay rides. But when reporters asked him after the Orlando, Florida, shooting on Sunday whether he still planned to give away the assault weapon, he told reporters that he now wants to give away two instead of one.

“I’m furious that I get phone calls from the media asking me if I’m still going to give away an AR-15 at our HogFest, rather than asking me how many extra firearms I’ll be handing out to ensure people can protect themselves,” Holt wrote in a Facebook post on Monday. “After all, it was a bullet that stopped the terrorist. Amazing how so many seem to miss that fact.”

i'm outraged
poll: does that saw continue to work? Spoiler:it's a provocation don't fall for it
Elihu

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:18 pm

Wombaticus Rex » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:31 pm wrote:
stillrobertpaulsen » Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:09 pm wrote:Then again, maybe he is just a bipolar homophobic Islamist loner who just fell off the deep end without anyone else's help. Stranger things have happened. But there's certainly more than enough circumstantial intelligence connections to warrant further digging.

By the looks of it, probably both? Nick Denton's sweatshop already found his profile on some gay dating site. Also, a curious family worth further scrutiny. Hinckley Jr. was "both" -- it's the best kind of plausible deniability.

"Both" is a highly probable answer. I might be alone on RI in my opinion of this, but that's also my take on the shooting in San Bernardino. Lots of strange shady connections, questionable evidence with the official story, but ultimately nothing that discredited the obvious angle of workplace rage motivating the perp/patsy. In Orlando, again we've got strange intel connections, questionable evidence with the official story, but maybe what this really boils down to as far as motive goes for the perp/patsy is closet rage on a John Wayne Gacy scale.
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby Novem5er » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:19 pm

backtoiam » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:36 pm wrote:
(snip)
Bullshit. Look at these people. They supposedly hunkered down in a room full of blood spraying all over the place for three hours. After the shooter died they picked through the dead and wounded attempting to figure out who needed help the most. They did this without being smeared in blood.

These people are not hysterical. They are not grief stricken. They are not screaming and crying and covered with blood. All these gunshot victims being carried out and everybody, including the victims, are not smeared with blood.

(snip)

The evidence is lacking on this deal. Also the mainstream news is only banging, banging, banging, banging, and banging on LGBT and Clinton and Trump? Where in the hell are all these dozens and dozens and dozens of victims and witnesses?

We have not seen them and we will not see them because they do not exist.

Having said that I will say this..........in the future this will probably become more sophisticated. Green screen technology is a wonder. No doubt. I have created many things with green screen technology. As this intensifies we might, maybe, see more witnesses, better drama, etc....

Emphasis above is mine. If I mistook these words to imply crisis actors and fake victims, then I owe backtoiam an apology. Reading it again, it looks like that was exactly what he was implying. He can clarify if he likes.
Novem5er

Postby Nordic » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:26 pm

FWIW I put backtoiam on ignore so I don't have to read his Grade Z ignorant musings. I don't care if he gets suspended or not. I do think pulls the bell curve of RI very hard to the left.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Elihu » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:27 pm

Novem5er wrote:
backtoiam » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:36 pm wrote:
(snip)
Bullshit. Look at these people. They supposedly hunkered down in a room full of blood spraying all over the place for three hours. After the shooter died they picked through the dead and wounded attempting to figure out who needed help the most. They did this without being smeared in blood.

These people are not hysterical. They are not grief stricken. They are not screaming and crying and covered with blood. All these gunshot victims being carried out and everybody, including the victims, are not smeared with blood.

(snip)

The evidence is lacking on this deal. Also the mainstream news is only banging, banging, banging, banging, and banging on LGBT and Clinton and Trump? Where in the hell are all these dozens and dozens and dozens of victims and witnesses?

We have not seen them and we will not see them because they do not exist.

Having said that I will say this..........in the future this will probably become more sophisticated. Green screen technology is a wonder. No doubt. I have created many things with green screen technology. As this intensifies we might, maybe, see more witnesses, better drama, etc....

Emphasis above is mine. If I mistook these words to imply crisis actors and fake victims, then I owe backtoiam an apology. Reading it again, it looks like that was exactly what he was implying. He can clarify if he likes.
we've all gone overboard in our expressions from time to time
Elihu

Postby Elihu » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:30 pm

Nordic » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:26 pm wrote:FWIW I put backtoiam on ignore so I don't have to read his Grade Z ignorant musings. I don't care if he gets suspended or not. I do think pulls the bell curve of RI very hard to the left.

i thought you were a hollywood camera guy whats your take on it? and what he said, he claimed some camera exp
Elihu

Postby Nordic » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:37 pm

Elihu » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:30 pm wrote:
Nordic » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:26 pm wrote:FWIW I put backtoiam on ignore so I don't have to read his Grade Z ignorant musings. I don't care if he gets suspended or not. I do think pulls the bell curve of RI very hard to the left.

i thought you were a hollywood camera guy whats your take on it? and what he said, he claimed some camera exp

I expressed my take on it very clearly earlier. He doesn't have a clue. There's nothing whatsoever to indicate those cell phone videos were faked. It's laughable. Put him on ignore, your brain will thank you.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Elihu » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:37 pm

stillrobertpaulsen wrote:...

"Both" is a highly probable answer. I might be alone on RI in my opinion of this, but that's also my take on the shooting in San Bernardino. Lots of strange shady connections, questionable evidence with the official story, but ultimately nothing that discredited the obvious angle of workplace rage motivating the perp/patsy. In Orlando, again we've got strange intel connections, questionable evidence with the official story, but maybe what this really boils down to as far as motive goes for the perp/patsy is closet rage on a John Wayne Gacy scale.

all good but the JWG scale is not a good scale they were not at work and what is the offical story?
Elihu

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion