Rachel Corrie Killed Again. And Again.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby yesferatu » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:52 pm

et in Arcadia ego wrote:Are Palestinians free of wrongfull acts and provocations?

No. But then I have never been forced out of my home by an occupying force. But they should try Gandhi's method.

et in Arcadia ego wrote:So let me answer a question with a question:

What do you think a sufficient resolution to that conflict would look like while realistically acknowledging the existance of fanatics on both sides that keep the region in chaos and thrive from it?

Give me the answer to a riddle I've never been able to solve..

The answer was given at......are you ready.....at the so-called "holocaust denial" conference in Iran. The answer was supplied by Jews who attended.

<<Why are Jews attending a conference on the Holocaust in Tehran at which star guests include deniers of the genocide? Clue: they also want an end to the Israeli state.

A handful of Orthodox Jews have attended Iran's controversial conference questioning the Nazi genocide of the Jews - not because they deny the Holocaust but because they object to using it as justification for the existence of Israel.

With their distinctive hats, beards and side locks, these men may, to the untrained eye, look like any other Orthodox believers in Jerusalem or New York. But the Jews who went to Tehran are different.

Some of them belong to Neturei Karta (Guardians of the City), a Hasidic sect of a few thousand people which views Zionism - the movement to establish a Jewish national home or state in what was Palestine - as a "poison" threatening "true Jews".

A representative, UK-based Rabbi Aharon Cohen, told the conference he prayed "that the underlying cause of strife and bloodshed in the Middle East, namely the state known as Israel, be totally and peacefully dissolved".

In its place, Rabbi Cohen said, should be "a regime fully in accordance with the aspirations of the Palestinians when Arab and Jew will be able to live peacefully together as they did for centuries".

Neturei Karta believes the very idea of an Israeli state goes against the Jewish religion.

The book of Jewish law or Talmud, they say, teaches that believers may not use human force to create a Jewish state before the coming of the Messiah. >>

[/url]http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/6171503.stm[url][/url]
yesferatu

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:56 pm

"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Blog: View Blog (0)

In Onionesque fashion....

Postby slimmouse » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:11 pm

Nowhere on this board or any board at anytime will you find me denying the Holocaust or blaming the Jewish people for the atrocities they suffered. Indeed they DID suffer and suffer immensely. You will, however, find me often questioning governments and the leadership of various quasi-government organizations, this will include the US govt, the Israeli government and any other government that I feel merits criticism for their policy and actions. Accordingly, the Zionist Congress, is then, fair game.

In "onionesque" fashion, might I point one to the wholly innapropriate actions of the aryan activists alarmingly active, (whilst assiduously advocating absolute adversity ) to the annhilistic actions of supposed adverseries;

Looking at the period leading up to Hitler's seizure of power, the Senators found that `` German political associations, like the Nazi and others, are nearly all armed with American ... guns.... Arms of all kinds coming from America are transshipped in the Scheldt to river barges before the vessels arrive in Antwerp. They then can be carried through Holland without police inspection or interference. The Hitlerists and Communists are presumed to get arms in this manner. The principal arms coming from America are Thompson submachine guns and revolvers. The number is great. ''@s2@s8

The beginning of the Hitler regime brought some bizarre changes to the Hamburg-Amerika Line--and more betrayals.

Prescott Bush's American Ship and Commerce Corp. notified Max Warburg of Hamburg, Germany, on March 7, 1933, that Warburg was to be the corporation's official, designated representative on the board of Hamburg-Amerika.@s2@s9

Max Warburg replied on March 27, 1933, assuring his American sponsors that the Hitler government was good for Germany: `` For the last few years business was considerably better than we had anticipated, but a reaction is making itself felt for some months. We are actually suffering also under the very active propaganda against Germany, caused by some unpleasant circumstances. These occurrences were the natural consequence of the very excited election campaign, but were extraordinarily exaggerated in the foreign press. The Government is firmly resolved to maintain public peace and order in Germany, and I feel perfectly convinced in this respect that there is no cause for any alarm whatsoever. ''@s3@s0

This seal of approval for Hitler, coming from a famous Jew, was just what Harriman and Bush required, for they anticipated rather serious `` alarm '' inside the U.S.A. against their Nazi operations.

On March 29, 1933, two days after Max's letter to Harriman, Max's son, Erich Warburg, sent a cable to his cousin Frederick M. Warburg, a director of the Harriman railroad system. He asked Frederick to `` use all your influence '' to stop all anti-Nazi activity in America, including `` atrocity news and unfriendly propaganda in foreign press, mass meetings, etc. '' Frederick cabled back to Erich: `` No responsible groups here [are] urging [a] boycott [of] German goods[,] merely excited individuals. '' Two days after that, On March 31, 1933, the American-Jewish Committee, controlled by the Warburgs, and the B'nai B'rith, heavily influenced by the Sulzbergers (New York Times), issued a formal, official joint statement of the two organizations, counseling `` that no American boycott against Germany be encouraged, '' and advising `` that no further mass meetings be held or similar forms of agitation be employed. ''@s3@s1

The American Jewish Committee and the B'nai B'rith (mother of the `` Anti-Defamation League '') continued with this hardline, no-attack-on-Hitler stance all through the 1930s, blunting the fight mounted by many Jews and other anti-fascists.

http://www.tarpley.net/bush2.htm

Without wishing to wonder what the onion might make of this hypocritical treachery by the self same hypocritical ADL, my own personal standpoint would be this ( as if not oft enough repeated).

The lying murdering scumbags in the higher echelons hold no faith above their own. Their own being Atonist masonic "Ayran-in-yer-face" racism against any common man.

The sooner that we all see the scam that is Israel, religion and war in general for the complete and utter control mechanism that it is, the better off we'll all be.
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:19 pm

Well said Slim. I couldnt have said it better myself.

There is waaaay too much alliteration going on here though. LOL

Any good writer knows that one should: Always avoid alliteration. LOL
MASONIC PLOT

Postby Mad Onion » Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:44 pm

Nowhere on this board or any board at anytime will you find me denying the Holocaust or blaming the Jewish people for the atrocities they suffered. Indeed they DID suffer and suffer immensely. You will, however, find me often questioning governments and the leadership of various quasi-government organizations, this will include the US govt, the Israeli government and any other government that I feel merits criticism for their policy and actions. Accordingly, the Zionist Congress, is then, fair game.

Oh yes, Mr. Masonic Plot, you realized the history books were full of fibs so quite naturally then you began to suspect the Jews planned their own Holocaust. An obvious next step.

But the Onion is a fair minded veggie.

There now, Mr. Masonic Plot. Here are some others who oppose the Zionists and Freemasons. Reach out your hand, Mr. Masonic Plot, that they have extended to you and begin building a peaceful tomorrow!

Article Twenty-Two:

For a long time, the enemies have been planning, skillfully and with precision, for the achievement of what they have attained. They took into consideration the causes affecting the current of events. They strived to amass great and substantive material wealth which they devoted to the realisation of their dream. With their money, they took control of the world media, news agencies, the press, publishing houses, broadcasting stations, and others. With their money they stirred revolutions in various parts of the world with the purpose of achieving their interests and reaping the fruit therein. They were behind the French Revolution, the Communist revolution and most of the revolutions we heard and hear about, here and there. With their money they formed secret societies, such as Freemasons, Rotary Clubs, the Lions and others in different parts of the world for the purpose of sabotaging societies and achieving Zionist interests. With their money they were able to control imperialistic countries and instigate them to colonize many countries in order to enable them to exploit their resources and spread corruption there.

AND

Article 28

The Zionist invasion is a vicious invasion. It does not refrain from resorting to all methods, using all evil and contemptible ways to achieve its end. It relies greatly in its infiltration and espionage operations on the secret organizations it gave rise to, such as the Freemasons, The Rotary and Lions clubs, and other sabotage groups. All these organizations, whether secret or open, work in the interest of Zionism and according to its instructions. They aim at undermining societies, destroying values, corrupting consciences, deteriorating character and annihilating Islam. It is behind the drug trade and alcoholism in all its kinds so as to facilitate its control and expansion.

Arab countries surrounding Israel are asked to open their borders before the fighters from among the Arab and Islamic nations so that they could consolidate their efforts with those of their Moslem brethren in Palestine.

As for the other Arab and Islamic countries, they are asked to facilitate the movement of the fighters from and to it, and this is the least thing they could do.

We should not forget to remind every Moslem that when the Jews conquered the Holy City in 1967, they stood on the threshold of the Aqsa Mosque and proclaimed that "Mohammed is dead, and his descendants are all women."

Israel, Judaism and Jews challenge Islam and the Moslem people. "May the cowards never sleep."

The Islamic Resistance Movement is one of the links in the chain of the struggle against the Zionist invaders. It goes back to 1939, to the emergence of the martyr Izz al-Din al Kissam and his brethren the fighters, members of Moslem Brotherhood. It goes on to reach out and become one with another chain that includes the struggle of the Palestinians and Moslem Brotherhood in the 1948 war and the Jihad operations of the Moslem Brotherhood in 1968 and after.

Moreover, if the links have been distant from each other and if obstacles, placed by those who are the lackeys of Zionism in the way of the fighters obstructed the continuation of the struggle, the Islamic Resistance Movement aspires to the realisation of Allah's promise, no matter how long that should take. The Prophet, Allah bless him and grant him salvation, has said: "The Day of Judgement will not come about until Moslems fight the Jews (killing the Jews), when the Jew will hide behind stones and trees. The stones and trees will say O Moslems, O Abdulla, there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him. Only the Gharkad tree, (evidently a certain kind of tree) would not do that because it is one of the trees of the Jews." (related by al-Bukhari and Moslem).

Naturally, of course, Mr. Masonic and others have long since stopped reading, but the Onion feels this "greatest hits" collection would be incomplete without:

Article Thirty-Two:

World Zionism, together with imperialistic powers, try through a studied plan and an intelligent strategy to remove one Arab state after another from the circle of struggle against Zionism, in order to have it finally face the Palestinian people only. Egypt was, to a great extent, removed from the circle of the struggle, through the treacherous Camp David Agreement. They are trying to draw other Arab countries into similar agreements and to bring them outside the circle of struggle.

The Islamic Resistance Movement calls on Arab and Islamic nations to take up the line of serious and persevering action to prevent the success of this horrendous plan, to warn the people of the danger eminating from leaving the circle of struggle against Zionism. Today it is Palestine, tomorrow it will be one country or another. The Zionist plan is limitless. After Palestine, the Zionists aspire to expand from the Nile to the Euphrates. When they will have digested the region they overtook, they will aspire to further expansion, and so on. Their plan is embodied in the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", and their present conduct is the best proof of what we are saying.

Oh...apologies. The Onion has left off the title of the document from which these quotes were taken. Here it is.

The Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS)-Palestine

Palestine:
1 Muharram 1409 Hijri
18 August 1988

Last quote, promises the Onion. He does understand that long posts upset the readership. So this one is short. And should you visit the link it is almost at the very tippy top.

Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it" (The Martyr, Imam Hassan al-Banna, of blessed memory).

http://www.library.cornell.edu/colldev/mideast/hamas.htm
*Fear the Onion. *
Mad Onion

Postby erosoplier » Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:25 pm

Onion, I'm curious, what's your take on the near universal debt-based money system of the world? What are your feelings about the US dollar, in light of the founding of the Federal Reserve in 1913? And what do you think about the Rothschild dynasty - is it best to consider it, in terms of worldly influence, as being active only in the past? And what do you make of the past that it has had - is it noteworthy at all for our purposes here?
erosoplier

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:17 am

Mad Onion wrote:Naturally, of course, Mr. Masonic and others have long since stopped reading.

I'm your Huckleberry..

:D

I'll gladly follow you in your odiferous Onionness to places others may lack the palate to traverse. You'll never accuse me for a lack of attentiveness, Onion, now that I'm sufficiently enamored with this refreshing new aspect of yourself that you elect to delectably disperse here..

Mad Onion wrote:Oh...apologies. The Onion has left off the title of the document from which these quotes were taken. Here it is.

The Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS)-Palestine

Palestine:
1 Muharram 1409 Hijri
18 August 1988

I reiterate that no hand in this conflict is unstained, Ubermenchen's and Untermensch's alike. Accepting this blunt reality, and with yesferatu amenable (albiet deflatingly so) in the delivery of my request of him for a 21st century equivelant to the Jewish Question, how would a lowly Onion aspire to address matters if given the opportunity?

Since duplicity seems to be the Order of the Day here at RI where it should not be, I'll abandon my frustration with you and lend myself to this surrealism one step further. I bestow upon you a Magic Wand, Onion, in the spirit of true Brotherhood where in truth I should owe you none.

With it, illustrate for us a future for these besieged and weary peoples where they are alleviated from loss and encumbrance, Onion, and in so doing, become something more than you really are. Transcend yourself, Onion, and carry us along with you to a preponderant height.

Sign us a song of Amelioration where none currently exists; where no vision yet penetrates the Blight of Man.

But uhh..just make sure that respite for one not occur at the expense of another, as it should be in a Perfect World. None of the usual Vae Victus crap we're all unfortunately used to; we've given the Knuckle Draggers enough to laud over, don't you think? Hearken to the wisdom that a Magic Wand is not a Magic Bullet, O' Solomonious Onion..

Fair enough?

Sign, Onion, sing! Reveal your vision of magnaminous and munificent Utopia, my venerable vegatable!

"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Mad Onion » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:11 am

Mr. Mouse, though the Onion is aware that Mr. Larouche and his robot friends are well loved in the circles many here frequent, the Onion urges you to branch out with your sources.

Popular Jewish disenchantment over Committee policies and the known Hofjuden (rich German Jews) prejudice against the Jewish multitudes had long alienated America's East European Jewish community. Increasingly, the Jewish majority saw the gentlemen of the American Jewish Committee as benevolent despots, not entitled to speak for them.(6) In response a number of national and regional Jewish organizations gathered in Philadelphia in June 1917 and affiliated into the American Jewish Congress. Proving their democratic character, 335,000 Jewish ballots from across the nation were cast. Three hundred delegates were elected and an additional one hundred appointed, representing thirty national Jewish organizations.(7)

After the war, the question of who would represent Jewish interests at the Peace Conference was bitterly contested. A delegation cutting across Committee and Congress lines finally did assemble at Versailles. But the Committee split off from other American Jewish groups negotiating Jewish rights when-in the Committee view-the proposed rights went "too far." Specifically, when Versailles mapmakers were redrawing boundaries based on religious, linguistic, and other ethnic affinities, popular Jewish sentiment demanded to be counted among the minority groups targeted for self- determination. That meant a Jewish homeland in Palestine-Zionism.(8)

Committee leaders were repulsed by Zionism.
In their view, a refuge in Palestine would promote Jewish expulsions from countries where Jews lived and enjoyed roots. Anti-Semitic regimes could point to Palestine and claim, "You belong there in your own nation."(9) However, majority Jewish sentiments won out at Versailles, assuring a Jewish homeland in Palestine, with stipulations preserving Jewish rights in other countries.

(skipping to chapter 2)

On February 22, 1933, B'nai B'rith president Alfred Cohen convened a special conference of fifteen Jewish leaders, five from each of the Big Three. Meeting in New York, the leaders reviewed the situation.(1) Thus far, Hitler was nothing more than an interim chancellor appointed until the next general elections scheduled for March 5. By March 5, Hitler might be gone. But if the election increased Hitler's voter support from a minority 33 percent to an actual majority, he would control the entire German government.

The conference was divided. Two of the American Jewish Congress representatives had discussed a series of public protests, here and abroad, to show the German people that the world was indeed watching and that Brownshirt violence against Jews must stop. The men of B'nai B'rith didn't want to endanger its 13,000-member German organization or its 103 fraternal lodges in Germany by publicly antagonizing Hitler and the Nazis. The Committee leadership had close friends and relatives in Germany who had advised that public protest would surely provoke a far stronger Nazi counteraction. Finally, the leaders agreed to establish a "Joint Conference Committee" merely to "watch developments in Germany very carefully" and hope for the best.(2)

This is from a book that will fascinate all you rugged anti-Zionists as it discusses the transfer agreement, much beloved evidence that the Jews engineered the Holocaust. The first three chapters are available online:
[url]
http://www.transferagreement.com/transf ... _index.php[/url]

There is a great irony in all of this, and although the Onion has professed to appreciating irony, this particular one gets under his skins. You see, the idea posted by Mr. Mouse is that the Committee's reluctance to oppose Hitler was a sign that the Jews actually collaborated in his rise to power. At the same time, the actions taken by the more populist American Jewish Congress have been cited as evidence of Jewish hostility to Germany.
Before the group adjourned, Dr. Joseph Tenenbaum, a Congress vice-president, spoke a few words of warning to Germany for the newsmen present. Threatening a bitter boycott, Tenenbaum said, "Germany is not a speck on Mars. It is a civilized country, located in the heart of Europe, relying on friendly cooperation and commercial intercourse with the nations of the world.... A bellum judaicum-war against the Jews-means boycott, ruin, disaster, the end of German resources, and the end of all hope for the rehabilitation of Germany, whose friends we have not ceased to be." Measuring his final words carefully, Tenenbaum spoke sternly, "May God save Germany from such a national calamity

These very words are often used on the sorts of sites Mr. Mouse evidently enjoys to show how the Jews STARTED the hostilities against Germany. I.e. against all possible logic, Jews initiated a war against Hitler while at the same time backing him. Such schemes of all powerful Jews who control all actions in every conflict the Onion now terms "totalitarian tautologies." Please credit the Onion with the newly minted appellation.

Meanwhile, Mr. Mouse, historical scholarship consists of more than finding some Jewish names among the members of the ruling class.

Mr. Ego...Alas. The Onion offers no easy answers. The Onion is suspicious of those who do.
*Fear the Onion. *
Mad Onion

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:25 am

Mad Onion wrote:Mr. Ego...Alas. The Onion offers no easy answers. The Onion is suspicious of those who do.

I feel robbed.
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby AlicetheKurious » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:16 am

You should.
AlicetheKurious

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Dec 30, 2006 4:32 am

Et in Arcadia ego

Too many tears

Postby slimmouse » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:19 am

"The Onion" said ;

These very words are often used on the sorts of sites Mr. Mouse evidently enjoys to show how the Jews STARTED the hostilities against Germany.

With this very statement, Im reminded, once again of Mozart, having heard a typical piece of musical crap from his tormentor Salieri, who subsequently asked Mozart for his opinion. To which Mozart allegedly sarcastically replied ;

"As soon as I heard it, I thought Salieri"

So, either the Onion has got too many tears in his eyes from his own odious nature, and as a result he cant see what others are writing, or in attempting to disguise his true self from this board, must be covering his eyes rather like a small child, who then thinks that because he cant see you, it must mean that you cant see him.

A couple of things Mr End. As usual you have taken not only mine, but several others' comments , and, as was always your wont, have twisted them beyond all recognition.

And more importantly, one of the major points of my entire post, was to try and drive it into the thick skulls of the likes of yourselves, that the people like Max Warburg, and the Sulzbergers transcend the mental religious enclaves of the "useless eaters" like you and I. The said Mental religious enclaves being the work of their kinds forefathers, you understand.

Im not going to get involved in an intellectual tete a tete over the issue of who knew what and when, suffice to say that they KNEW Hitler was an antisemitic madman from very early. You really should know better than that to be honest.

But of course they subsequently then sit behind the veil of sanctity called the holocaust that they clearly helped perpetrate , along with the truly laughably named organisation called the ADL, from where they proceed to sanctify something of a repetition of these actions, (via the "safe haven" of Israel, and the surrounding regions) by stifling, harrassing, bullying, threatening, spamming, and trying to sue the ass of anyone who attempts to stand in their way. And all done, in case you havent noticed, in the name of the useless eaters religions. Im wondering if the Onion might inform me, what kind of Jews do that to their own fellows ?
I mean What kind of human being submits his "own race" to a double dose of death misery and destruction in the name of his "religion". What do they take people like you who defend this kind of brazen sadism for ? Fools ?

Damn right they do.
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:47 am

I believe what we are seeing here is an idenitity crisis.

Or, maybe he just needs a friend...

MASONIC PLOT

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:33 am

MASONIC PLOT wrote:Or, maybe he just needs a friend...

He already one, so I guess that wasn't it.
Et in Arcadia ego

Previous

Return to General Discussion