Saddam Execution Videos

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Saddam Execution Videos

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:33 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=38e1076b19&p=1

After

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b3a00b5684
MASONIC PLOT

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:59 pm

And viewing these contributes to what, exactly?
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:30 pm

Probably not much.
MASONIC PLOT

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:33 pm

I'm glad you recognize that.

Maybe t'would be best to remove your links and protect those that can't help themselves from a needless dose of ghoulism and horror that serves no positive function..

It's enough to know that they're out there for our viewing pleasure.

Really.
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby FugitiveInitiate » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:11 pm

et in Arcadia ego wrote:I'm glad you recognize that.

Maybe t'would be best to remove your links and protect those that can't help themselves from a needless dose of ghoulism and horror that serves no positive function..

It's enough to know that they're out there for our viewing pleasure.

Really.

Wouldn't it "be best" to just allow people to judge for themselves what they do or do not wish to view, as well as what "function" said viewing would serve for them? The post is clearly labeled, so - to click or not to click - is my choice (pending censorship designed to protect me from myself).
FugitiveInitiate

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:30 pm

As I said, knowing it's out there gives people the option to hunt it down on their own. It's not about Censorship. Defending free speech is no reason to add direct accessablity through RI to what most of the world views as a continuation of atrocity in Iraq..

But if you don't feel that you're somehow soiling the nest, I guess that's ok.
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:53 pm

Nah, I'm glad he put them up. Thanks.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby chiggerbit » Sat Dec 30, 2006 11:23 pm

The impact of reality. Makes it hard to pretend that we have nothing to do with our own karma.
chiggerbit

Live free or die

Postby The Omega Man » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:20 am

et in Arcadia ego: It's called Freedom of Speech, and it's use it or lose it. Free speech and posting for that matter is not always safe & comfortable, but is an inherent right of all people who live in what's supposed to pass for a democratic republic. Thanks MP for the links. The last thing we need here are self-appointed 'net police' imposing their personal censorship here.

et in Arcadia ego, you don't speak for me, and R.I. is still one of the few bastions left for free expression out here. Do us all a favor and let us judge what's best for us, don't you have anything better to bloody complain about?
Only the truly craven will infinitely contort themselves in order to exist, within the atrophied vestiges of their freedom.

Those who acquiesce to subjugation will produce generations of enslaved.
Compliance is optional.
The Omega Man

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:45 am

Well, since you're feeling self indulgent, if you're really in the mood for ripened gore and human suffering, I suggest you head over to www.ogrish.com and have a nice glutting on those lovely beheading videos that came out of Iraq.

I've seen them all.

They are much more juicier, in my opinion, and far less safe and comfortable than the digital necrophagia of our once favorite foriegn asset.

I particularly liked the one where the victim was only partially beheaded at first and left at least a minute to wheeze from his throat like a slaughtered barnyard animal while his blood shoot forth nearly six feet in front of him onto the dirt floor he died on..

Yes, freedom to view what you want when you want it is indeed glorious.
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby judasdisney » Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:32 am

Yeeeee-haw...

Lynch mob justice. I never thought I'd see it, but I'm in the position of defending the middleman Hussein.

Note: Where was the hanging of Pinochet? Oh, that's right, Thatcher was "greatly saddened" to learn of Pinochet's death. Which is peanuts compared with her earlier defense of Pinochet.

The American South has risen again, and globalized. Yeeeee-haw.

And better yet:

Hitler is winning.
judasdisney

Postby AlicetheKurious » Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:35 am

Judasdisney: you are so right. God help us. We're grunting and sweating as we open the creaking gates of hell with our own hands.
AlicetheKurious

Return to General Discussion