WikiLeaks

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: WikiLeaks

Postby Rory » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:42 pm

Very interesting article. Further confirmation that the whole Russia connection is purely circumstantial, and hysterically hyped up for propaganda purposes
Rory

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:12 pm

thanks SLaD for bringing this thread back up...always collecting as much data as you can and giving the opportunity for more information to be discovered ...uncovered as you have always done here constantly for the last 13 years ..from the very beginning of this forum

you are welcome Rory

I am not a propagandist ..I am an archivist and I would appreciate it if you would stop trying to trash my reputation here by ceasing and desisting the personal attacks and lies about me....forthwith
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby PufPuf93 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:45 pm

Oh my that is an interesting article Luther.

Sad to say that I find the CIA perfectly capable of hacking under the guise of "Russian" and releasing the faux intelligence.

I find that a CIA op is more plausible than the "Russians" did it to the DNC.
PufPuf93

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:48 pm

the CIA did not make up trumps association with the Russian mob...his business deals with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard ......the Russian money laundering bank in Cyprus and so on
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Luther Blissett » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:04 pm

They did not, but the "Russia hacked the election" meme is a much stronger cultural force than knowledge of any of those key points you listed.
The Rich and the Corporate remain in their hundred-year fever visions of Bolsheviks taking their stuff - JackRiddler
Luther Blissett

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:07 pm

no worries it will all come out

Iranian Revolutionary Guard will take him out for sure

my only regret is not putting all the impeachable stuff in it's own thread instead of the hacking thread .....which I will be doing from now on

cultural force will not be the force behind impeachment..it will be corruption and Trading with the Enemy Act
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby barracuda » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:22 pm

This whole thing is very weird, because I just can't imagine a situation where Wikileaks would do something that so clearly helps Donald Trump. #spiritcooking
barracuda

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:23 pm

yes a very convenient timing ...again

but nothing will help trumpty dumbty at this point..he is finished ..we just have the count down now

does Wikileaks have any dirt on any other country? I'd like to see it..it would be helpful
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby PufPuf93 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:22 pm

seemslikeadream » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:48 pm wrote:the CIA did not make up trumps association with the Russian mob...his business deals with the Iranian Revolutionary Guard ......the Russian money laundering bank in Cyprus and so on

I did not say that Trump did not have business dealings with Russians. He obviously did.

I typed specifically of the claim that Russia / Putin hacked the election specifically DNC. I hope we all realize that Russia did not hack the voting machines.
PufPuf93

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:25 pm

of course Russia did not hack voting machines ...I have never said that ...but Rory has been spreading lies about what I believe and why I post here for quite awhile now so I wanted to make that perfectly clear.... sorry you got in the middle of long standing quarrel I regret that

and I never accused you of anything either ..I was just stating facts..it was a general statement not directly responding to you...I would have put your post in quotes if it was sorry for the misunderstanding
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Rory » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:42 pm

seemslikeadream » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:07 pm wrote:no worries it will all come out

my only regret is not putting all the impeachable stuff in it's own thread instead of the hacking thread .....which I will be doing from now on

cultural force will not be the force behind impeachment..it will be corruption and Trading with the Enemy Act

Woah! Maybe multiple thread proliferation board spam, and mindless copypasta from liars and warmongers wasn't a good idea then?
Rory

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:46 pm

barracuda » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:22 pm wrote:This whole thing is very weird, because I just can't imagine a situation where Wikileaks would do something that so clearly helps Donald Trump. #spiritcooking

On the other hand, I can imagine and have heard far more intelligent statements from you than this. No matter when Wikileaks had timed the release, this nonsensical statement would have arrived just as reflexively from the predictable quarters, but it is beneath you. What pray tell does not "help Trump"? When is he not talking some trash out his ass that might accidentally be in the vicinity of truth, thus making it dangerous to speak it? He also talks bullshit about economic injustice, so really everyone should shut up about that until he's gone, right, or otherwise it might "help" him or cause some denying supporter (Nordic, basically) to think he's right about something. Assange should have just put the Vault7 stuff in a time capsule to open in 2100, I suppose.

How many times are we going through this same routine? The CIA developed these criminal tools and distributed them among hundreds or thousands of its own miscreants and associates. One or more of them then leaked the matter to Wikileaks, but surely the point is many actors already had the weapons, they were already going around the under/overworld, and every time they are used they are also copied and thus distributed to other potential users, including the targets. Exposing this at least allows some of the holes to be plugged. Until now, such exposures of exploits and weaknesses have been hailed as necessities in allowing fixes, no? That's the first story, no? How Wired would have headlined it, in the old days? And the routine and systemic criminality of military, security-state and corporate bureaucracies and networks ensconced within them is the larger story, no? (Without which we might not have a Trump, of course.)

But to keep it real simple: Would you prefer that Samsung or its customers didn't learn about this stuff?

Last edited by JackRiddler on Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:47 pm

Rory » Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:42 pm wrote:
seemslikeadream » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:07 pm wrote:no worries it will all come out

Woah! Maybe multiple thread proliferation board spam, and mindless copypasta from liars and warmongers wasn't a good idea then?

Ok Rory I have had enough of you I have been reading your personal attacks on people here for 7 years now and I am done ...
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Nordic » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:59 pm

Really SLAD? Who is "the enemy?" You mean countries that we're not at war with?
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Nordic » Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:02 pm

By the way, SLAD, thanks for hijacking the thread to make it all about your obsession. Again.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion